Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lynch nk15
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If it's a luck based mini game, I pretty much will win btw. Which is why I've been waiting for one. Guess who I am
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: nk15
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2426, Kokichi Oma wrote:If it's a luck based mini game, I pretty much will win btw. Which is why I've been waiting for one. Guess who I am
go away nagito
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 am

Post by NicoRobin »

So apparently, prioritizing my real life over the game makes me scum.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Got it.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2392, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2389, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well I've been open about unlocking the towniest persons role PM. Even if I was scum it assists town. Considering scum will try to win the games regardless and an important PM could never be unlocked
Unless that "towniest person" happens to be scum or you have something to mitigate this(roleblocker, strongman kill) - that's a bad argument. Or maybe your ability unlocks TWO PM's, then you could open up one scum ability as well while decieving town. I see good possibilities for this role to be in the hands of scum - just as not all town might have only pro-town abilities scum can have pro-town or pro-town
looking
abilities.
I think that if Kokichi is scum then there is definitely something he isn't telling us. Eg. what if he is informed of what ability he unlocks for the town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2393, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can you not see how bad nk15's vote on me was after the nico thing?
I guess, but that's just how NK15 is. But maybe I'm just giving him too much of a free pass.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2400, RadiantCowbells wrote:NK15 maybe scum. who knows. Mutant's super townread there makes me scared to vote there since I know that I would have trouble reading there.
I don't really know if Mutant can read him either? So, like? I don't know!
I don't have a town read on him per se but I just have heavy caution in lynching him. He has the perfect playstyle to be lynch bait and he's the one person that I'd expect scum to misslynch instead of night killing 100% of the time. Though I guess that also makes his lynch one of the most informative and his flip will confirm whether the people pushing his lynch are pushing lynch bait or just getting lucky in hitting scum as I really don't believe anyone genuinely calling him scum has any valid reasons. They are primarily reading him on his playstyle. And, y'know, I like the guy. As much as his logic frustrates me sometimes his crazy ideas bring a smile to my face.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't need him to be lynched to get AI information from those voting him. And in my opinion we could use someone like NK15. He's an outside of the box thinker. That's useful. Sure, he doesn't always reach the right conclusions, but he really isn't destructive and he's easily controlled. I don't think he'd get much of his own way as scum because barely anyone listens to him. The only times we do is when he's made a solid conclusion for once and that's often beneficial. Lynching NK15 is something I'd be far more comfortable with in the late game because at least then we've had a chance to see how other people interact with him so that judging whether someone voting for him is scummy would be easier.

I'm going to UNVOTE: actually. My reason for voting Kokichi is much less to do with them then it is me just wanting someone other than NK15 lynched. But I'll have no part in lynching NK15 unless I think we'd end in a no lynch without my vote. But I'm pretty sure NK15 is the lynch here anyway.

This is all on the assumption that he flips town. If he doesn't then fuck me I guess but I really would have thought NK15's scum game would be beyond obvious.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

At least nk15 town flip tells us we can mercilessly kill all 3 of Kokichi Nico Maria and expect 2 scum flipw
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?
I'm not suspicious of NK15 because nothing he's done has stood out to me as scummy. What you are scum reading him for is entirely his playstyle.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:02 pm

In post 2435, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?
I'm not suspicious of NK15 because nothing he's done has stood out to me as scummy. What you are scum reading him for is entirely his playstyle.
I can super empathize with Mutants feelings because I'm reluctant to call nk15 hard town because who really fucking knows but the reasons he's being scumread are awful.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Just because someone has a scummy playstyle doesn't mean they can't get a red role pm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:03 pm

I do think 75-25 he is town in a pool of potential scum where his odds are 50/50 by default

I would not want to see his lynch ordinarily but I think his townflip makes it likely town lynches scum tomorrow
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2421, Elbirn wrote:So I used my one shot role to keep the thread open at night but it also made someone immune to a lynch and the person I chose for that was someone i then voted for?

This is pretty contrived considering abilities...you know. Do one thing.
Keeping the thread open and making someone immune is 2 separate abilities. We know you have 2 abilities. Furthermore, making someone immune that you were voting for doesn't mean shit because it could easily be scum theatre.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2434, RadiantCowbells wrote:At least nk15 town flip tells us we can mercilessly kill all 3 of Kokichi Nico Maria and expect 2 scum flipw
Exactly my thoughts though maybe not as harsh as you put it lol.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Fwiw mutant your posting this game has been by far the best
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:08 pm

This is not a pocket attempt ftr
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

There's nothing that points to scum me (or kokichi for that matter) but go nuts.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2437, MariaR wrote:Just because someone has a scummy playstyle doesn't mean they can't get a red role pm
His playstyle isn't even scummy. He just comes to the wrong conclusions and tends not think about things before he posts them. That's my impression anyway. And that kind of playstyle leads to easy scum slips. If he was scum I'd think we'd have a stronger indication of that than just him saying some illogical things.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 pm

PoE is insanely tight and you're in it

You're only slightly below null and in this lobby it's enough to make you near confscum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Basically everyone in the Poe is currently voting nk15
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2441, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fwiw mutant your posting this game has been by far the best
In post 2442, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is not a pocket attempt ftr
Thanks :P That's gonna mean a lot to me post game if you're town.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Dw one of us is gonna die soon
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2444, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2437, MariaR wrote:Just because someone has a scummy playstyle doesn't mean they can't get a red role pm
His playstyle isn't even scummy. He just comes to the wrong conclusions and tends not think about things before he posts them. That's my impression anyway. And that kind of playstyle leads to easy scum slips. If he was scum I'd think we'd have a stronger indication of that than just him saying some illogical things.
I don't think his playstyle is 'scummy' but that's the answer I'm getting from people as an excuse for not voting him. If he's so towny what makes him towny? You're just offering a lynch for the sake of it. If the nk15 lynch is town do something about it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”