the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:25 am

Post by the worst »

I have this feeling like flavour massclaiming is a Bad Idea but I also have this feeling like Krazy isn't the type of mod to balance the game on punishing players for flavour claiming

so net of all things idrc, lmk if you want mine
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm against it morally and also I think it may be against wincon if Nancy is town here.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Why would you even bring it up then?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Varsoon »

To specifically say that it might be tempting as a 'gamesolve' but that we should not do it.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Performer »

Having a hard time reading skitter. I had her town at some point on d1 but it went away. I do like her interaction with AN today d2 along with her scum pool of koki/mew/me/AN, but I don't get the feeling that AN is scum .

------
What's the point in providing that information for us, AN?
--------
In post 2794, Mitillos wrote:@Performer: I explicitly said in the signup thread that I know next to nothing about StarCraft, so I'm not sure why that would be surprising to you. As for it being a real crumb, it can still be a real crumb for a fakeclaim, so that's neither here nor there. Nice OMGUS, though. Being "run up" is what is ridiculous here. There was a quickhammer yesterday that everybody saw and a lot of players disliked (which is also why you were being "run up", as you put it). Do you really think anyone would quickhammer you, after that, and not be subject to the same scrutiny?

Not sure what to make of AlNan's claim. In other circumstances, I'd have suggested we mass flavour-claim. But given that the doctor was medic, I'm a bit wary of going down that path.
I dont think I even read the signup thread so yes it's unfortunate that you dont know about SC.
And again, I don't do OMGUS, I already posted about that yesterday. OMGUS as in just voting someone because they voted me.

How would you know well enough if anyone would quickhammer or not , you yourself said you haven't played in a very long time - so that just sounds not genuine. I'd rather claim which I did, then let myself be wrongly lynched.

I want to hear who you think is scum other than me .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Performer »

The only substance I recall vars providing on d2 is his vast knowledge of sc. Vars saying there could be multiple factions battling for victory, makes sense...as the sc game is centered on that .

I want to know his stance on the lead wagon , because I have him as an sr .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2821, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
The D1 vig is dead. Someone hasn’t been reading the game.
Excuse me sir/m'aam , I didn't see any d1 vig.
In post 2825, Nauci wrote:Performer why would you crumb your flavor instead of your role
Didn't see the use in crumbing bp since I wanted to look townie to draw a shot, but I felt like I should crumb at least something. So I ended up just choosing to crumb a quote. In fact I almost forgot to crumb at all yesterday , as I posted that . :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Performer »

Keys continues to be a tr for me

nauci - tr. Used to have this as sr since I couldn’t tell why exactly she was scumreading me . Later reconsidered in 1875 for nauci to be tr. Not sure what to make of constant vote swings .

AN looked like they’re trying to understand people’s thought processes like in 788, and their AtE while excessive, sounds genuine. Want to see her reply to my question .

What I think about the koki slot is that he's not town . But his claim makes me extremely hesitant, so I'm not touching that .

Shos & tw have been giving me a bad feeling. Can’t put a finger on what exactly for the latter. Shos's townread of skitter is telling - see below for elaboration.

xtox is coasting and provided minimal content after he voted me. Doesn’t even sort after voting Performer. Half of this phase is over already .

mitil - Yesterday his casing looked genuine but today's additional accusations just looks like throwing whatever to hope it sticks, like nailing jello on a wall. Reevaluating his no ninja information part, that makes sense if he’s scum – maybe an informed scum?

mew has been playing very oddly, and has been hard to sort.
Skitter has also been hard to sort and even had no thoughts on Keys after 100+ pages, which is just unreal if town.

Vars - his ISO for d1 consisted of super sheeping of shos, today he questioned her being infalliable. That just looks like a way to deny accountability for lynches and explain why he votes .
Saying that someone didn't mislynch before - that's just absurd.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

With how little Shoshin has been around D2, I've outright forgotten she was in this game altogether.
Thanks for the reminder, Performer!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Performer »

Seeing as how there is a flipped vig, 2 deaths on n1, and vars' sc elaborations - I'm also of the thought that there are 2 scum teams, 1 scum team and 1+ sk, or maybe even 2 scum teams with 1 sk.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2858, Varsoon wrote:With how little Shoshin has been around D2, I've outright forgotten she was in this game altogether.
Thanks for the reminder, Performer!
Vars , man! Shos went 1v1 with AN on d2, so how was she around little??

I feel like you are overgamed and it's taking you out of context . :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, I've kind of lost track entirely.
Sorry. :/
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2857, Performer wrote:Skitter has also been hard to sort and even had no thoughts on Keys after 100+ pages, which is just unreal if town.
It's not out of the ordinary for town skitter30

In American Presidents she wasn't sure of Keyser/Irrelephant/my alignment until I finally outed my Neapolitan green checks on the other 2
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2854, Performer wrote:How would you know well enough if anyone would quickhammer or not , you yourself said you haven't played in a very long time - so that just sounds not genuine. I'd rather claim which I did, then let myself be wrongly lynched.
I can't tell if this is a genuine sentiment

It seemed like a pretty good educated guess that people in this game are against lolhammering
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2833, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2735, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2726, Nauci wrote:Skitter, shoshin, tw, mitillos: let's talk about Keyser

Also, AN: how much experience do you guys have with Keyser?
Me, none but I just ISO’d him and he was heavily scumreading both Irrelephant11 and Creature fwiw.
FTR: I came round as probtown on Relly the second half of D1...

RE: Creature: I didn’t like all the strong town reads of Creature, but in no way was I actively “heavily scumreading him”.
This is what I was trying to point out with 2737; I thought it was odd that Nancy didn't use the most up to date reads, and even doubled down on using earlier posts after I mentioned it

But I'm not sure what to make of it, alignment wise
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2827, AlmostNancy wrote:@Nauci, you were the person, I referenced in my post as being mean. This is beginning to border on abusive now. I’m asking you nicely to stop and if you continue to either talk to me/or about me this way, I WILL report you. Don’t test me.
I think that many of your posts have had a combative feel or are just emotionally charged and have negative comments about people even if it's out of frustration. I always think it's rude be in principle to suggest to someone else that they replace out, but especially when that determination is solely based on them saying they might not have the bandwidth to read
just your slot
during early day phases. I think it's factual that you have suspected multiple people because you think it's so absurd to not town read you, which apparently several people disagree with because several people are struggling to read your slot.

It's a personal failing of mine that I'm remembering those more than other content and it's clouding my ability to remember your various reads and narratives from your slot, but I'm not sure what I've said about your slot that could be construed as abusive.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nauci »

@varsoon: What would make you think that this game has multiple factions besides that 2 players were shot to death? If there are multiple factions, would they be scum hunting each other? Would that make it easier for scum to appear to be hunting?

What are your current reads? What do you think of xtoxm's lack of posting today?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Nauci: Two players dead, Even/Odd Night, Flavor spec, AlmostNancy claiming a flavor-based role which means flavor is more important than I thought going in.
Yeah, I think this is actually why Shoshin got thrown off. I don't know Shoshin's experience with multiball, but I'm figuring they played as though scum weren't laying down genuine hunting.
As for current reads, they are very in the ether.
I don't like Performer and Kokichi still, but Kokichi clears up by D3 anyway.
Otherwise, now that I've had the epiphany of multiball, I kinda have to throw out all of my reads so far and re-read this slog of a game to figure out things with that in mind.
I think Xtoxm's just kinda slugging about par for the course and the flip in his read on me feels unorganic but what can I say? I still don't think the worst of the guy. If I die, do give him a looking-at, though, given the timing of his reversal in reading me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Bassoon are you paying no attention at all in this game? I've haven't reversed my read on you at all
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I thought you slipped me as leantown early on and came around recently to "eh the guy might be scum"
I dunno.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You literally have not been reading my posts
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Oh
I figured out the problem
I am overgamed.
Nah yeah Xtoxm you're good here, I'm a doofus.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Shoshin »

No idea what Varsoon talking about re: flavor or multiball. Doesn't feel like something that come from town, more like scum trying to shake things up. Also don't like that he's saying I'm not around, trying to plant seeds of paranoia about me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2871, Varsoon wrote:Oh
I figured out the problem
I am overgamed.
Nah yeah Xtoxm you're good here, I'm a doofus.
No worries, I feel ya.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2867, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, I think this is actually why Shoshin got thrown off.
This feels a TMI pocket. Aren't you expecting me to suck? And who is to say I was thrown off yet? One mislynch on D1 doesn't mean I'm on the wrong track?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”