Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can we lynch VOTE: Suka now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, Suka wrote:VOTE: Nero

DrDo's bussing. Last partner is Vars or Oka.
What makes you think I'm getting bussed instead of you know just getting pushed by scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but is Suka a do little buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, part of me feels weird that's accusing DDL of bussing so part of me feels like they are scum and this is maybe a planned bus like ML Nero and then Suka would be all like "ok, so I was wrong about Nero now lets lynch DDL!" And the other part of me just thinks its chain lynching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2 votes and I'm pretty calm. Why do you consider me giving my opinions on my current wagon to be getting upset?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I can't have opinions on my wagon b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So if I have an opinion on my wagon its a scum reaction. Got it. That's some shit logic there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 137, Suka wrote:
In post 118, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: DrDolittle

Also a good vote.
Why not Nero?
I'll counter with why Nero.

Also, isn't DDL a bigger wagon than mine? If you are calling us both scum why are you trying to get Varsoon to vote me over DDL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 141, DrDolittle wrote:you can have town opinions - that's just not one of them?
"these people could be voting me for these reasons"

but town doesn't think like that.

yeah, get the fuck outta here with that trash.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 166, DrDolittle wrote:man i dont understand. every fucking game i play im scumread by half the people by page 7 regardless of alignment. is it cause im playing too loose or is my logic too poor?
oh no, he's using Ate. Scum never react like that. :lol:

Isn't this much more of an overreaction?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are doing a bangup job avoiding me Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@mbaki
-how do you read suka and DDL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Creature why haven't you said words about me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c L2ers matter not to me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 270, OkaPoka wrote:y do we have to say words about any1 if unprompted ?
I mean its scumhunting. Like, it's possible that when reading the game that you'd find nothing interesting about the slot but Creature kinda lukewarmly called me scum and the most I've gotten in so far as reasoning is a face. Creature and I have plenty of experience together and I think he's gotten fairly well at reading me and I thought it was strange he hadn't really mentioned me save for the previously mentioned face.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

iI think he's a bit null but leaning scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, she was already voting me b/c I was getting bussed by DDL so she claimed. At the time she had voted me all I'd done is vote her. Both Suka and DDL are pushing me in a similar manner of vote and reasons AFTER the vote. That's not how town scumhunts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but at the same time, if she believed that both me and DDL are scum or that I was getting bussed.

In post 137, Suka wrote:

Also a good vote.
Why not Nero?
Why is she trying to get votes off DDL and onto me? Surely she wouldn't care which scum gets lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Creature is certianly capable of posting it up as scum. Like the whole "he's a useless lurksack" as scum is a bit outdated.

His content so far seems fairly atrocious. I felt like the ovobundence of early town reads for fairly silly and NAI reasons were scummy. Scum can (and will) throw out town reads like candy. I'm interested in who or what he finds scummy.
In post 196, Creature wrote:
In post 71, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: Suka

Answer my question.
Are you a newb or not?
Wow such a damning question scum shouldn't answer this
I also didn't like how he mocked Oka here.
In post 211, Creature wrote:
In post 175, mbaki wrote:I would like to lynch YyottaCat.
Cool, sell us on
I actully felt like this was pretty scummy. He was town reading him earlier and hasn't explained why he stopped. And if he's still town reading him then IDK why he'd ask this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is that about Creature mocking you? I'm not saying being mean is AI. I'm saying that he's mocking you b/c its easy to mock your question and discredit you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's fine but I would like you to maybe trying to explain . I'm not getting what you were trying to say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't get it? If you think that me or DDL are town and thus a no bus situation is going on that has like....nothing to do with Suka's believe that I'm getting bussed which doesn't even make sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I love it when I vote scum in my first post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I mean, that's her reasoning she gave for voting me if she had any other reasoning to vote me she should give it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 47, Nero Cain wrote:Can we lynch VOTE: Suka now?
In post 114, Suka wrote:VOTE: Nero

DrDo's bussing. Last partner is Vars or Oka.
So at the least its a delayed OMGUS vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, not this retroactive reasoning
In post 311, Suka wrote:Nero's questions don't feel like the questions of someone trying to sort Creature's alignment, and his follow-up misread (Nero should be leaning town on Creature, not scum) feels off.
Why was she voting scumreading me in 114? The sole reasoning she's given is that she believed I was being bussed. You are saying "oh that's not true, she just had dual scumreads on you two." but then where's the justification for scumreading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not suka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 339, mbaki wrote:
In post 332, Suka wrote:mbaki, what's your current read on Nero?
Very slight toward scum I guess. No strong opinion to give.
Do you have any strong opinions this game and what are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 342, BrightEyedFish wrote:anyone want to help me get caught up? Is YyottaCat still the best lynch?
I think Suka is the best lynch. Some think DDL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

soon how you feeling on Suka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its kinda funny that you are p much guilty of what you are voting BEF for. Nero vs. Suka has dominated the last few pages. Dual ISO us and tell me what you think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather lynch Suka or Mbaki. I'd compromise on DDL though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 357, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
u wanna talk about this supposed scum read on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hide behind my big ass BEF. I'll protect you from 'Soons bullying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't being serious though. but I think you are prob wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda feel a scum him would just sheep and not ask. These kids are lazy and silly. I've pushed the "y r u asking 4 a ketchup?!?" many times and it mostly hits town. Even if BEF is scum there's two others and Suka and.or DDL are them. They are better lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u voting Suka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 376, Vorkuta wrote:Pretty much this- I think scum is way too classy to AtE, especially come D1..
they aren't :?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 376, Vorkuta wrote:I'm willing to jump on the DDL wagon (when/if he comes back) even though it doesn't really make sense to me..
y would u?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature is right. This is a newbie game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm the IC. What are we going to argue about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I vote Suka in . It was a blank vote but my reasoning was that she had laid down two naked RVS type votes and I felt she was a little scummy for them.

Suka calls me, DDL and Oka scum in post

DDL naked votes me in . Then reaffirms his scum read in

Suka votes me in . Still no justification for why she's scum reading me.
In post 137, Suka wrote:

Also a good vote.
Why not Nero?
my first response to this was that she can't believe that DDL is scum if she's trying to get votes off him and onto me. Regardless its a weird reaction to seeing someone you think is scum getting voted.

Continues to call me scum in and .

Creature's content is terrible but I assume that Suka and mbaki are meta reading him as town b/c he has a string of posts.
In post 311, Suka wrote:nd his follow-up misread
This is kinda TMIy.

So, she hasn't justified why she was scum reading me pre-114 and she hasn't explained why if she was scumreading both me and DDL she wanted Varsoon to vote me instead of DDL.So I vote Suka in . It was a blank vote but my reasoning was that she had laid down two naked RVS type RVS and I felt she was a little scummy for them,

Suka calls me, DDL and Oka scum in post

DDL naked votes me in . Then reaffirms his scum read in

Suka votes me in . Still no justification for why she's scum reading me.
In post 137, Suka wrote:

Also a good vote.
Why not Nero?
my first response to this was that she can't believe that DDL is scum if she's trying to get votes off him and onto me. Regardless its a wierd reaction to seeing someone you think is scum getting voted.

Continues to call me scum in and .

Creature's content is terrible but I assume that Suka and mbaki are meta reading him as town b/c he has a string of posts.
In post 311, Suka wrote:nd his follow-up
misread
This is kinda TMIy and chainsawy. Town misread each other all the time so why am I scummy for it?

So, she hasn't justified why she was scum reading me pre-114 and she hasn't explained why if she was scumreading both me and DDL she wanted Varsoon to vote me instead of DDL. So yeah, I'm ok with this lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that kinda fucked up a little, i'll fix it in a bit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im saying that her restounding town read of Creature is b/c she's scum that knows he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 383, mbaki wrote:
In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:I rather lynch Suka or Mbaki
u wanna talk about this supposed scum read on me?
Sure, man.

lets start with your read and changes on me.
In post 227, mbaki wrote:Nero on the town side
In post 339, mbaki wrote:Very slight toward scum I guess. No strong opinion to give.
In post 357, mbaki wrote:
In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:I rather lynch Suka or Mbaki. I'd compromise on DDL though.
VOTE: Nero Cain

No.
talk more about how you go from town reading me to me being your #1 scum read and you want me lynched. If your sole justification for scumreading me is that I'm not meta reading a string of posts then I think that's pretty weak. Sans meta, why is Creature town and why am I more likely to be scum pushing Creature than town misreading him?

In post 124, mbaki wrote:I agree with 123.
In post 186, mbaki wrote:Oka and Vork kinda kinda feel like partners trying to force interactions.
In post 226, mbaki wrote:
In post 221, Leodanny wrote:So which one(s) do you think are scum and which aren’t?
Neither, particularly. It was a throwaway comment for now. If there are more between those slots in the future or if one ends up flipping scum, that is when it becomes relevant.
In post 227, mbaki wrote:
In post 222, Nero Cain wrote:
@mbaki
-how do you read suka and DDL?
I have no strong feelings.

My reads right now are RB, Creature, Nero on the town side, possibly Varsoon as well, and YYotta on the scum side slightly. Nobody else is worth mentioning.
In post 247, mbaki wrote:
In post 233, Varsoon wrote:Woah, woah, woah.
Slow down.
A player of my caliber?
What informs this?

Also, I don't see how you get off playing the 'Varsoon is experienced' card while also casting my postulation that 'Nero sorts himself out' as pocketing rather than me just sharing meta experience.

As for my YYotta vote, that was never a serious vote and was only meant to highlight Oka talking out of their ass.
That's fine. I'm not interested in lynching you as of now. Just pointing out you're not a town read like I recalled.
In post 339, mbaki wrote:
In post 332, Suka wrote:mbaki, what's your current read on Nero?
Very slight toward scum I guess. No strong opinion to give.
In post 381, mbaki wrote:I could lynch every one of the posters from the last two pages, this is going to be a long game.
Your scum hunting seems very weak and fence sitty. You're just blowing in the breeze and leaving your options open and I think thats pretty likely scum play. Your sole hard scum read, YyottaCat, whom you aren't even voting for anymore, you never even tried to convince anyone to vote there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 402, Suka wrote:"Justification" is scummy. And Nero should know better than to suspect me for voting without it.
I ain't never played with you b4. If you are town you should absolutely be giving justifications for the actions you do and the ppl that you vote otherwise how would you ever convince anyone?

Though metaing you now, that micro you played in you just did a series of votes but it's possible that you are just going for a NM type meta and without a scumgame to compare it to I can't really say this is or isn't a town game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but on the flip side there's plenty of potential scum motivation in not giving reasons for your votes.

Can you tell me why you were scum reading me pre-114?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 435, Suka wrote:His posts. Especially the one where he votes me.
"EVERYONE THAT VOTES ME IS SCUMMY!"

y have you two abandoned DDL is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 408, Suka wrote:
In post 407, Nero Cain wrote:Can you tell me why you were scum reading me pre-114?
You were less town than others.
such great logic. I mean, prior to 114 I'd done nothing but vote you so it's not like I really expected you or anyone to town read me but it seems a little weak that you felt it was vote-worthy. I think it was more likely a delayed OMGUS vote.
In post 409, mbaki wrote:
In post 391, Suka wrote:mbaki, why don't you townread me despite having the same reaction to Nero's posting?
A good question indeed.
and the answer is?
In post 410, mbaki wrote:
In post 404, Nero Cain wrote:Your sole hard scum read, YyottaCat
I have never called YYotta a scumread.
So you spent several pages pushing for a lynch that you didn't scum read? Bang up town play there.

but there is
In post 227, mbaki wrote:YYotta on the scum side slightly.
So you kinda lied?

"but it was wea...."

WE KNOW.

In post 411, mbaki wrote:
In post 404, Nero Cain wrote:Sans meta
Unfortunately, sans meta is not how we are playing mafia. If you prefer to play in meta-less games Town of Salem might be more your speed.
TSO is beneath. MS>MU>TSO>EM. Here's the thing though, meta is a useful tool but its not this say all be all of scumhunting. Creature's content is ass and you know it so you're falling back on meta. You have this strange double talk where you are saying my content is scummy while ignoring my meta but ignoring Creature's content and invoking "town meta!" if you are going to use meta then you can't pick and choose where and when to apply it.
In post 412, mbaki wrote:
In post 404, Nero Cain wrote:talk more about how you go from town reading me to
me being your #1 scum read
and you want me lynched
T
alk more about how the first 20 pages of a game are not allowed to have read changes.
I town read you for weak reasons, now I scum read you for weak reasons. Welcome to day 1 of a mafia game. And stop with the underlined, you are adding things in that were never said
constantly
, and it is more argumentative than debate-y.
bold is really defensive. When
ppl
usually vote they usally vote their top scum read so I don't feel like I've done you some great disservice by assuming that you would do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ mod
-DDL is also on V/La so shouldn't you not prod him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless he lied in the thread and he's secretly not v/la....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 429, Suka wrote:
In post 427, mbaki wrote: VOTE: Suka
Why?
Aren't you the one that thinks votes should be unjustified?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Suka, whats your mafia experience? Do you play on another site?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is really the only Vork post that seems scummy to me.
In post 376, Vorkuta wrote:I'm willing to jump on the DDL wagon (when/if he comes back) even though it doesn't really make sense to me..
In post 374, BrightEyedFish wrote:I don't know if he is trying to use AtE to get people off of him and its having the opposite effect or what
Pretty much this- I think scum is way too classy to AtE, especially come D1...
First the "i'll vote a wagon that I don't even understand" is a little go with the flow and his "scum wouldn't ate like that" is some strange ass justification to town read DDL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 465, Vorkuta wrote:Like there's no way good scum!suka ends up at L-2 THIS EARLY ON.
What if she's just not good?

Like its plenty possible, she's just scum and she's been caught. You continue to give very strange reasons for your town reads...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 453, Nero Cain wrote:Suka, whats your mafia experience? Do you play on another site?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 471, Vorkuta wrote:scum!vork would have such an easy pass right now, that it's not even funny.
how would a scum Vork navigate this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying Suka is good or bad. You are saying that Suka wouldn't get caught if she was good. I'm saying she could totally get caught.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but what if she just plays the same way regardless of alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"but I never called him scummy!"

You are agreeing with a guy that IS calling him scummy. If you are agreeing then you are agreeing that he's scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 509, mbaki wrote:
In post 496, Nero Cain wrote:
"but I never called him scummy!"

You are agreeing with a guy that IS calling him scummy. If you are agreeing then you are agreeing that he's scummy.
As is common here, a throwaway thought on page 5 is referenced later seriously.
Why is everything with you a throwaway comment or weak? The biggest difference between this site and MU is that there's less of a reliance on night actions and it's more about scumhunting in the day phase. I know you'll invoke the "its d1" but all these "throwaway" and "weak" reasons are very wishy-washy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess I tend to believe what ppl say so when you agreed he was scummy I asked why you dropped that read. You then said you never scumread him...which doesn't mesh with your words in the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Since agreeing that DDL was scummy you've:

Said you'd be ok with pling Cat.

light pushed Oka and Vork.

mentioned that Varsoon and Cat were scum.

then you say that you aren't interested in voting Varsoon.

Pushed me as scum.

then kinda pushed Suka as scum.

and now you are on Vork.

So you are just kinda all over the place. Nothing says you can't believe in a page 5 read but then you seem to believe in nothing and are just floating in the wind right now.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the gamestate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 521, rb wrote:is all over the place scummy though?
Sure, man. By not committing to anything he has free reign to vote whatever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 557, DrDolittle wrote:I didn't say im scumread early only as town.
I don't think adding that it makes in
ATE
. Its already
ATE
as is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mbaki
and
suka
are my top two willing to flip.

DrDolittle
is third.

I could kinda see
Vork
scum that's clearing ppl for strange reasons b/c he's scum and knows they are town.

Varsoon
is kinda a lurk sack and I really hate how he avoided commenting on the Nero vs. Suka thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 566, OkaPoka wrote:How would you suggest we resolve Yyotta, Nero?
Why do we
HAVE
to solve it? A game with no investigation roles are rare.

I mean, I guess it could be scum but I'm not really expecting a scum flip.

I guess for me all the talk of policy lynch and a post like
In post 536, mbaki wrote:After a stalking of YYotta I have concluded they are likely WOTC worthy. This is very slightly more reminant of her town game. That said, I believe she is just a troll alt account of somebody.
has kinda scared me away from the wagon.

I was also agreeing with RB earlier that her lulzy vote on Suka felt kinda town,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now im worried that Cat is scum and I talked RB out of a scum lynch. Man, the pressure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, MUers are mean.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 598, Kmd4390 wrote:Are you confident in a town win? Do you trust yyotta?
no. yes.
In post 601, OkaPoka wrote:i guess investigative roles can resolve yyotta, but it's still kind of a waste
more so than a lynch?
In post 606, Leodanny wrote:Hey I’m caught up now.
go on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 651, OkaPoka wrote:ike if i had a vig shot and and a cop check, shoot yyotta and cop suka, no?
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

I mean like, personally I don't feel like it has to flip scum, I guess it could and I don't think I'd cry if it got flipped. I thought about adding it to my list earlier of who I'd like to flip but then I just don't feel all that strongly about it.

One thing though is if it DOES bother enough ppl then I guess it would be an ok lynch? Though having them get copped (and to a lesser extent vigged) makes the most sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though its time to start consolidating. The 4 following lurksacks need to pick one of the following wagons to join

Suka
Creature
YyottaCat
DrDolittle

and your wagon choices are

[4] YyottaCat : Kmd4390, Vorkuta, mbaki, OkaPoka
[2] Suka : Nero Cain , BrightEyedFish
[2] DrDolittle : Leodanny , Varsoon
[1] Vorkuta : rb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 658, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 655, Nero Cain wrote:and your wagon choices are
That's uh.. very aggressive herding coming from you.
Like this comes of as scum!nc basically proclaiming "as scum, I allow you to pick these 4 wagons to jump on as my scum partners aren't at risk"
I am a very excellent herder of kittens.

Should we not be talking consolidation here? It's also fairly consistent with , no? I left mbaki off b/c I doubt that has the transaction and uh Varsoon isn't even a wagon. Like I wouldn't be opposed to starting a wagon on him but is there even support? If you read my other posts I think you'd understand my views on Cat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he thinks he's being cute and sneaky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why Leo so high? Like I was town reading him and then he was all like "I'm caught up" and it looked like an active lurk prod dodge. It really shook my read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea. Tell us what you found on your catch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 426, Leodanny wrote:Vorkuta you should vote!
In post 606, Leodanny wrote:Hey I’m caught up now.
What about inbetween these two posts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Vorkuta

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no response to ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vork is your town read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 684, Vorkuta wrote:deciding what wagons can or can't go through
In post 661, Nero Cain wrote:It's also fairly consistent with 565, no? If you read my other posts I think you'd understand my views on Cat.
I mean, are you really that surprised that I'd push for consolidation on 4 of the wagons that I already said I'd be ok with? Your incredulous seems pretty fake, man.

Also, it's not like I can really force anyone to do anything so I'm giving my
OPINIONS
on what should be done in this stage of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 712, Suka wrote:
In post 662, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Vorkuta
Please don't lynch Vorkuta.
Why are you being useless with your vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if he's not a newb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 779, mbaki wrote:This level of activity is unacceptable.
it is.

I suddenly feel like its a Vort, Suka, Creature team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 784, Creature wrote:You haven't been doing much either.
The only reason your ISO is bigger is b/c you post a bunch of useless one-liners and fluff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's ok. You'll remember me when I lynch you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oak being so staunchly anti-Vork wagon kinda makes me think scumbuds. IDK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 798, DrDolittle wrote:What's the link that ties them together? These are the three I have a hard time reading
I think Creature is pretty scummy. I was in a game not too long ago with scumMathblade and scumCreature. I scum read Creature for some reason and then Mathblade attacked me. So
IF
this is a mathblade alt its pretty similar yes? Also, Suka is just scummy in her own right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but naw, this isn't a mathblade alt b/c mathblade isn't a "she"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he doesn't need a flip to do that.

Just assume a lynch on _____ flips town and that means

assume a lynch on _____ flips scum and that means

Scum is plenty able to promise stuff and I don't remember him saying that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vork wagon isn't even in the lead and prob not going to happen. Why are you worried about a 2 vote vanity wagon and not the DDL or BEF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

21 hours till DL. If only someone had talked about consolidation. Vort being all "Nero iz scummy 4 wanting to consolidate on the
wagons that he already agreed with
" He's also ignoring the shit out of the bolded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: YyottaCat

I'll hammer DDL to avoid a no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eh......I still don't feel strongly that YyottaCat is a scum flip. I mean yeah, She's basically an active lurking troll and ok sure there's some potential scum motivation there. I mainly voted her b/c we need a flip and she's kinda lynchbait/liability/distraction.

Vort, Suka and Oka are my best guess for scum atm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I haven't been here since day start and I kinda gotta be here to post huh?

My initial thoughts are "does town Oka really believe that I'd shoot a guy that's town reading me?" His "case" that RB was crumbing (What crumbs) seems dumb and this whole thing seems more like an agenda than town that's actually hunting for buddies.

I'll have to look it up to see who it was but someone asked RB point blank if his "wow" was crumbing. I wonder if that was mafia looking for thier traitor.

I'm also just kinda ok with a mbaki lynch. I don't feel like their play has been great and he's just running back to MU and leaving an empty slot wich is just kinda immature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1088, Kmd4390 wrote:Will try to catch up after I sleep.
Sleep is for the week. How do you feel knowing that you sat on a town slot all of d1?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks for finding that and saving me the work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1008, mbaki wrote:Perhaps more soft distancing would be best, like with his absent approval of a BrightEyedFish or DrDoLittle lynch.
Why not Suka?
In post 1086, BrightEyedFish wrote:If you are town you wouldn't be voting yourself.
TBF, town do get frustrated. Like yeah sure, throwing down a self-vote and
aTe
ing as scum is a thing but its not like ONLY scum self-vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think scum are Vort and Oka and maybe KMD depending on if its 3 scum and a traitor or 2 scum and a traitor.

VOTE: Vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I could buy that. If we are going with "scum won't bus" and Oka just voted Vork a few pages ago so maybe its a Vork + KMD team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really but someone has to be town besides me so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda dislike Vorks no reaction to why he's getting voted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I keep reading day start and Oka just so frantically trying to push me as a RB buddy just seems so fake to me. I'm not really town reading anyone based on play but maybe its just Vork and Oka vs. Nero and the useless scummy town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1100, OkaPoka wrote:if you can find this then this person is probs the other maf
"but I'm voting the person that self voted"

Why is the Vork wagon bad if you were agreeing that he was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know if I actually believe that you'd want to play with Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw. Oka can totally be scum here. I don't think his being against a Vork lynch since d1 means he can't not be scum. It actually makes a ton f sense to defend your scumbuddy in a game of two scum + traitor.

I'm also thinking that a red Vork makes both Suka and DDL town. Its simple (maybe too simple) but Vork has voted all of you (mbaki), KMD and Leo. There's a chance he hasn't voted his scum buddy.

With that logic, it would mean the last scum is in Varsoon, Creature, BrightEyedFish, OkaPoka.

Bright just doesn't seem that scummy to me. I could kinda see a scum Varsoon lurking it out and there's a part of me that thinks Varsoon lurking is his scumplay b/c I've lynched him several times as lurking scum but I feel like in the last few games he's been more aggressive as scum. Creature's content has always been poor and he's being a lurksack which is totally in line with his scumplay. I think we'll find the not Vork scum in Oka, Varsoon, Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Am I constructive?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really feel like Suka is really doing things though....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
First, annoying=//=scum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though but then you just...dropped it? What were you doing here? You didn't vote him...he continued to use "wow". How should we read this post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, daily reminder that Creature is lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't I ever was. Sure I was busy for a bit and its possible that I didn't post as much but even so I can still call out lurking.

Your thoughts on the game plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1193, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
First, annoying=//=scum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though but then you just...dropped it? What were you doing here? You didn't vote him...he continued to use "wow". How should we read this post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's MU. Of course, they are elitist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know, each time I see Oka be all like "oh Vork os prob scum but lets not lynch him" just screams buddies that wants one last night action from Vork.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kind of agree with KMD that Vork killing RB is a little funky but not impossible. Like, its totally possible he (or his scumbuddy) forget about that interaction or didn't think that was a traitor interaction.

but I have for you, non-traitor hunting reasons for why Vork is scum.
In post 290, Vorkuta wrote:Well what's an example of obv!town behavior?
And are you literally just clearing people based on... meta interactions, and RVS justification?
Scum that's trying to talk Creature down from his reads?
not scumhunting
In post 379, Vorkuta wrote:It's an extremely frustrating slot to deal with, and if anything the support for/against her will give town something to go on.
flimsy reason to support the wagon, doesn't do anything with this.
In post 386, Vorkuta wrote:If I can get a Yyotta policy wagon going, then I'll get on it.
still not scumhunting.
In post 430, Vorkuta wrote:Not until I have even the slightest idea of who MIGHT be scum/town.
not scumhunting
In post 501, Vorkuta wrote:Like you guys are just handing town reads out like participation trophies.
scum annoyed that town are town reading other town.
In post 678, Vorkuta wrote:Right ok- what did I do that's scummy this time?
scummy response to being scumread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1270, OkaPoka wrote:it is antitown not to case especially on a wagon you are starting by yourself
vanity wagons are useless
????

What is this even about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 184, Vorkuta wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: OkaPoka conf!town in my books :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
scumbuddy town reading his scumbuddy b/c "scum would never do that"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1273, OkaPoka wrote:im saying why its anti town not to case
oh, it is. I'm a firm believer in "people play like shit to improve their scum meta"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There are going to be more mislynches b/c there are always going to be more town in a game and most players are bad and scummy anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

leave the Vi nooblet alone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

please respond to this Vork.
In post 1204, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1193, Nero Cain wrote:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, technically Vork was the wagon first and the Oka quickly unvoted.

mbaki wagon did grow after that.

You could prob make an argument from either being counter wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, butt Vork's scumbuddy would still likely vote you in a town Mbaki vs. scum Vork case. I also think that scum tend to not really build wagons period, they just add to an existing wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1319, Creature wrote:Oka is scumreading Vork? I thought he was on mbaki all day.
maybe you should play instead of lurk most of the time then throw down a string of text? but yeah, even b4 I named Vork as the guy that was potentially traitor hunting Oka was calling him scum. He still maintains that Vork is scum but has been pushing mbaki until recently.
In post 1321, Creature wrote:
In post 1278, Nero Cain wrote:There are going to be more mislynches b/c there are always going to be more town in a game and most players are bad and scummy anyways.
Yet I still can't say Vork is just bad and scummy town?
I mean you can, I never said you couldn't. Although I'm not at all sure how you think that fits into the conversation we were having like at all.
In post 1337, Creature wrote:You actually described my towngame, congrats.
but in the scenario where this is your town game shouldn't you want to lynch one of mbaki or vork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think Creature's content is p bad but then again I always think his content is bad. lol

The situation reminds me of viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76709

I forget the specifics but we were going to lynch a certain player and then Creature was sideline voting (like he's doing here)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if Vork is scum only one of Creature/Oka can be scum. I still lean Oka or maybe Vork is town and it's Oka/Creature. Idk.

but flipping Vork makes alot of sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

use your words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1373, Creature wrote:
In post 1366, mbaki wrote:Vork flip needs to be the flip today
Are you ready for a townflip?
Why not explain why he's a town flip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, mbaki but that has no relevance. Why is Vork a town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1373 isn't a good or convincing reason why he's town. Why are you town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1418, Creature wrote:
In post 1415, OkaPoka wrote:no like crumb hunting before flip
When?
When have been talking about this for eons. I p suprised you "missed" it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how is that a pr breadcrumb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1426, Creature wrote:
In post 1422, Nero Cain wrote:how is that a pr breadcrumb?
How can saying "wow" even be considered traitor crumbing?
thats not what was being said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u so low on me Dann?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, they aren't. I mentioned them a while ago and noted the lurking. Its just Vork is actively scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1494, Nero Cain wrote:y r u so low on me Dann?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Dann

What I'm saying is that I feel a bit ignored. I'd argue that I've prob had the most impact on this game but you came in and talked about everyone else and then I and BEF were kinda "POE" scum. "Oh but Nero is townier than BEF." I'm townier than
EVERYONE
! If you wanna call BEF scum fine but he's not going to be the only scum in here so FMPOV it looks like you are pushing a LHF and then just leaving your options open to push wherever you want.

The paranoid part of me thinks that I'm going to be dead soon and you avoiding me feels like scum that knows they are going to shoot me so why risk getting into an argument with me?

Who else is scum besides BEF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like it just feels weird that you haven't ISO'd me yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't think he has any scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1647, mbaki wrote:Dann is town Nero.
maybe, idk. He has one scum read and its not Vork. He is essentially defending Vork and singular scum hunting and I could see both coming from scum. Still feel like his lack of interaction with my slot is odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your mocking rage doesn't make my statement false though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure what was his motivation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I killed him b/c he was town reading me. Yep. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 680, rb wrote:all my townreads scumread my other townreads
What if RBs townreads were actually town and his scumreads were actually scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I have any interest in voting BEF. Not in love with Dann's ISO of him and the whole "BEF killed RB b/c he was scumreading him!" applies to other slots as well. The only part that kinda gets me is the "but RB never voted BEF." but eh...

I'd flip

vork
KMD
varsoon
suka

before him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1665, Dannflor wrote:Nero, if Vork flips town, do you not agree BEF is likely scum?
not really, no.

Who else is scum besides BEF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh. His content is still poor but eh a "creature is inflating his post count" can I just be bad town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1647, mbaki wrote:Dann is town Nero.
Why didn't you do this for me? Like, apparently Dann town reads everyone but BEF, though he has a light town read on me. Kinda hedgey though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, who is scum if Vork flips scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tell Dann that I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, Vork won't claim without intent. (Wich, I find rather scummy) If you are scumreading him why not claim intent to speed up the game?

@Dann

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

One of his first posts was basically "I town read everyone but BEF and Nero"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, he didn't outright call me scum but he explained why everyone else was town except BEF and then had me as this kinda leftover.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though he's reiterated several times he doesn't have a strong read on me and is now calling the non-BEF scum in the lurkers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know, he's saying that KMD or Varsoon are the other scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1684, Vorkuta wrote:
I claim Vanilla Townie
I CC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do I want to flip a scummy VT that's not scum hunting? Yes, yes I'm ok with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yyotta was a pretty shit wagon. Like yeah, I could kinda see where someone goes "oh look he's doing nothing so he's scum."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1752, DrDolittle wrote:this potentially hints at scum pushing narratives around and lining up easy mislynches.
you think its potentially scummy to line up Vork/BEF lynches but aren't you doing exactly that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My big hang up here is the lack of scumhunting from Vork. Like, I could buy a Vork asks RB if he was a traitor and thus doesn't kill him but IDK...its just a lack of scumhunting from me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1756, DrDolittle wrote:I know! thats why Im feeling so uneasy

that's why Im really hoping vork flips red to calm my qualms
I feel ya brother. And yeah, that's one of the things that had me worried about Dann.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw. I'm staying the course.

Full speed ahead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we know. I'd entertain his lynch tomorrow but I'm way to emotionally attached to a Vork flip. Like that whole lack of scumhunting really has me thinking he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

actually,UNVOTE: Gonna go do a meta skim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just in case I die, one of the things I was thinking is: you remember (on d1) when I called for consolidation on the wagons and Vork was all like "it feels like scum Nero is calling for consolidation on wagons that don't contain his buddy!" What if, all those wagons were town and thus he was being semi-truthful.

This would mean that Suka and DDL are NOT scum with Vork. There was someone else there too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vork, how do you feel about being the days lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u need 2 know that u need 2 read the game and participate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had wanted to do a little more but I really don't feel like doing much, rn and Vork is p scummy so hopefully, this flips scum and not bad green.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i thought town played pretty badly at the start but played well down the stretch. Oka played well too.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”