DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

@kmd yeah I see your point but I think you overestimate scum talent with your hindsight.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by mbaki »

Suka is up to my standard of play. I think they're a good shot for Vorkuta partner, but they're playing at the level of adequate. Of course, this is just in my opinion. Kmd's and Varsoon's activity has been very low, Leodanny hasn't meaningfully contributed to the game since the first quarter of day 1, Fish and DDL have had very sporadic activity though DDL has been more consistent since his being voted to l-1, and so on. This is not relevant to sorting alignments which is why it is not important, but I'll keep going through the playerlist if you insist, lol.

Yes, DDL, Creature could be scum. That's a problem for when the rest of you discern the scum in myself and Vorkuta, because their pretty clearly is at least* one there.

*At least is there for Oka's benefit.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I cant see lynching anything else but vork today. Not only for the flip but also for the influx of informa1tuon since everyone has taken somewhat of a stance here
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I'm against lynching mbaki today. I think hes town, but I am open to changing reads on this slot as more information comes
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Ok I have like 50 questions now (most of them towards mbaki because what he says makes no sense and just comes off as anti-town)

-How am I at L-1? It takes 6 to lynch and I count 4 (DDL, mbaki, nc, & fish). Fish put me at L-2, not L-1.

-Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
But noooo it's scum!vork traitor hunting. How on earth is that a 'scum claim' or anything of the sort?

-Seriously- if you're going to use 'inexperience' as an argument for 'vork is scum', I'll do the same thing and say I'm so inexperienced I didn't even know traitor was a role. After all- 3 newbie games and no mafia 'traitors' in there.

-Why are you guys giving the lurksacks and fluffposters a huge pass and not pressuring them to say something?
Your entire game plan, reasoning, and logic basically hinges on ME to flip red, leaving you in a complete crisis with a third of the player cast unaccounted for when I flip green.

-Again: your claim to read rb's breadcrumbs is complete BS.
RB couldn't have '''crumbed''' me because I'm not scum.
How is rb's # ANY less valid than his alleged crumbing of me?

The way I see it: you found yourself an easy newbie scapegoat to lynch on D2.
It'll cause scum!mbaki no worries or issues whatsoever, it won't reveal ANY useful information ('oh noo suka's defending him' can go both ways and you know it), and scum is one mislynch closer to victory.

So please- can you explain to me (like I'm a complete newbie) how you got that I was """traitor-hunting""" and """scum-claiming""" from what I've said so far?
Suka
Suka
Goon
Suka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Suka »

What're your reads, Vorkuta?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VC 2.3

votes
[4] Vorkuta
:
DrDolittle , mbaki , Nero Cain , BrightEyedFish
[2] mbaki
:
OkaPoka , Vorkuta
[1] Varsoon
:
Creature
[1] BrightEyedFish
:
Suka

[3] Not Voting
:
Varsoon, Leodanny, Kmd4390

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The Day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-01-04 14:37:59)

Mod Notes
: Hope you're having fun!
Last edited by northsidegal on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1125, DrDolittle wrote:hey bef why are you sr me and vork second time round
Because of these posts in rb's ISO:
In post 158, rb wrote:
In post 132, DrDolittle wrote:cause 129 reads frantic "here's all the ways that I might be mislynched" even though you have like 1 vote.

doesnt read right.
In post 134, DrDolittle wrote:you can

but its not a town reaction
wow worst 2 posts in the game imo

speedlynch tbh
In post 160, rb wrote:wow suka's reads are 'maybe the scum are crossbussing for no reason on day1' imo

i think that's dumb but i do think DDL is scum and nero is town imo, so i can sort of accept that point of view on the basis that their interactions feel scummy tbh imo wow so true imo
In post 163, rb wrote:VOTE: DrDoLittle

wow what a vote imo
In post 179, rb wrote:wow NC not overreacting imo

gave a kinda town response to baseless pressure tbh

wow DrDoLittle overreacting though tbh imo wow
In post 335, rb wrote:friendly reminder that drdolittle is scum
In post 953, rb wrote:
In post 862, OkaPoka wrote:i know we have no flips. that's why im ambivalent between the choices of BEF and DDL.

I would prefer a flip on Yyotta, but a flip is better than no flip.

I'm not going to case someone d1 because I'm not confident in any of my scumreads. The best I can offer is a strong policy choice.
why would you prefer a yyotta flip over DDL or BEF?

how does being not confident make you not able to point out the things you don't like about BEF/DDL?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:36 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok I have like 50 questions now (most of them towards mbaki because what he says makes no sense and just comes off as anti-town)
-How am I at L-1? It takes 6 to lynch and I count 4 (DDL, mbaki, nc, & fish). Fish put me at L-2, not L-1.
In post 1122, BrightEyedFish wrote:I feel comfortable with putting vork at L-1.

VOTE: Vorkuta
I misunderstood this I guess.
-Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
But noooo it's scum!vork traitor hunting. How on earth is that a 'scum claim' or anything of the sort?
All I have to say to this is "lmao".
-Seriously- if you're going to use 'inexperience' as an argument for 'vork is scum', I'll do the same thing and say I'm so inexperienced I didn't even know traitor was a role. After all- 3 newbie games and no mafia 'traitors' in there.
If you are scum, which you are, you would know traitor was a role because it would be in your PT chat and likely role pm that you have a traitor.
-Why are you guys giving the lurksacks and fluffposters a huge pass and not pressuring them to say something?
Your entire game plan, reasoning, and logic basically hinges on ME to flip red, leaving you in a complete crisis with a third of the player cast unaccounted for when I flip green.
Distraction, doesn't push the person he's voting (me) and misdirects to the rest of the thread.
-Again: your claim to read rb's breadcrumbs is complete BS.
RB couldn't have '''crumbed''' me because I'm not scum.
How is rb's # ANY less valid than his alleged crumbing of me?
Again, all I have to say to this is "lmao".
The way I see it: you found yourself an easy newbie scapegoat to lynch on D2.
It'll cause scum!mbaki no worries or issues whatsoever, it won't reveal ANY useful information ('oh noo suka's defending him' can go both ways and you know it), and scum is one mislynch closer to victory.
Defeatism and playing the victim. It is evident why I'm pushing you, you reference it in this very post twice.
So please- can you explain to me (like I'm a complete newbie) how you got that I was """traitor-hunting""" and """scum-claiming""" from what I've said so far?
I have done this because I know this is essentially a newbie game, but you clearly didn't read my post because you aren't making any attempt to sort my alignment.

Vorkuta, I will say it is a good sign for your future as a decent player that you are actually putting up at least a little of a fight, many newbies just roll over and cry as scum when pressured. You blundered by killing your traitor, but it happens. :)
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1186, mbaki wrote:If you are scum, which you are, you would know traitor was a role because it would be in your PT chat and likely role pm that you have a traitor.
And if I'm not scum, I wouldn't have anything referring to a 'traitor' in my role pm.
LIkewise- if I WERE scum, wouldn't I have like... instructions and things to do/not do coming from slightly more experienced members?
In post 1186, mbaki wrote:Again, all I have to say to this is "lmao".
Ok fine- to any other parties:
How is rb's "crumbing" of mbaki and DDL any less valid than the alleged crumbing of myself?
This is cherrypicking at its finest. Let's ignore all the other things rb tried to share with us, and let's go focus on the newbie push.
In post 1186, mbaki wrote:you reference it in this very post twice
You mean scum being 1 mislynch closer to victory? :P
You're twisting my words- there's nothing 'defeatist' about my attitude here.
In post 1186, mbaki wrote:you aren't making any attempt to sort my alignment
I'd love to try but you're making it so damn difficult with YOUR defeatism/self-vote, then revival, and subsequent tunneling on me.
The fact that you're REFUSING to consider that scum might've easily pinned the ""blunder"" on a newbie townie like me is very anti-town of you, and seeing as this is the ONLY thing you've done (after self-voting) this D2, my vote still stands.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1183, Suka wrote:What're your reads, Vorkuta?
I have a problem reading players like Varsoon, Creature, Leodanny, and Kmd, so I'd like to wait until they get back here.
My entire case is that: I'm not scum, yet people have decided that for whatever reason # has been misinterpreted as 'scum!vork is traitor hunting'
I'd like to see who supports this stance and who doesn't. From that I can decide whether it's scum coordinating a mislynch on me, or genuine townies reading this as scum behavior.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't think vorkuta is scum. I buy his whole thing about not knowing what a traitor is and expecting he'd be coached as scum.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:44 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1187, Vorkuta wrote:And if I'm not scum, I wouldn't have anything referring to a 'traitor' in my role pm.
I mean... yeah?
In post 1187, Vorkuta wrote:LIkewise- if I WERE scum, wouldn't I have like... instructions and things to do/not do coming from slightly more experienced members?
If you are scum, you have 1 partner you're able to communicate with and at least half of this playerlist is fairly inexperienced (or in Creature's case, one of your possible partners, somebody who is incapable of coaching). But generally, most people won't hard coach their teammates anyways, there's only a few notable names on this site I'm aware of that do it. They could point out you made a bad post after the fact, but that's about it.
In post 1187, Vorkuta wrote:The fact that you're REFUSING to consider that scum might've easily pinned the ""blunder"" on a newbie townie like me is very anti-town of you, and seeing as this is the ONLY thing you've done (after self-voting) this D2, my vote still stands.
This is not the only thing I've done. I've given reads on every slot in the game and posted stuff unrelated to you. Good revisionist history, though.

I don't even get what you're trying to say. You asked rb if he was your traitor, he said yes. The only player you can pin that on is yourself for goofing and shooting your traitor.
In post 1189, Kmd4390 wrote:I don't think vorkuta is scum. I buy his whole thing about not knowing what a traitor is and expecting he'd be coached as scum.
He's playing up the newbie card ridiculously hard, and I find it difficult to believe you buy it. If you and the rest of the thread lynch me today which is acceptable albeit not ideal I want a promise that you are lynching Vorkuta tomorrow on my town flip, and I am in awe this is even a discussion I need to have.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1190, mbaki wrote:You asked rb if he was your traitor, he said yes.
what is this I can't even

On one hand your logic and reasoning is bad and that's scum.
On the other hand your persistent tunneling (regardless of how bad it is) feels town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

What specifically makes you think he's taking it rather than just is genuinely new, doesn't know what a traitor is, and is being accused of things he doesn't know anything about? And I'm still not convinced he'd put out a feeler toward the, get the reaction he got, and just immediately NK RB. It just doesn't add up. I admit that when I first saw it, it made sense. But after some thought I just don't see it. I mean maybe he's still scum because his play isn't exactly anything I've townread, but I just don't think you have a valid point on the traitor thing.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
First, annoying=//=scum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though but then you just...dropped it? What were you doing here? You didn't vote him...he continued to use "wow". How should we read this post?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, daily reminder that Creature is lurking.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:48 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1192, Kmd4390 wrote:What specifically makes you think he's taking it rather than just is genuinely new, doesn't know what a traitor is, and is being accused of things he doesn't know anything about? And I'm still not convinced he'd put out a feeler toward the, get the reaction he got, and just immediately NK RB. It just doesn't add up. I admit that when I first saw it, it made sense. But after some thought I just don't see it. I mean maybe he's still scum because his play isn't exactly anything I've townread, but I just don't think you have a valid point on the traitor thing.
I'm sorry, I just think you're flat out wrong here. And again, if you end up voting me today that's fine, but I want a guarantee you vote Vorkuta tomorrow when I flip town. It probably doesn't help his case that before today he was likely my strongest scumread, with some not good posting including that post towards Nero. And, as you've already agreed with, at least one scum and probably both were being pushed by rb for him being killed to make sense. Guess who was rb's hardest* push?

*Hardest still pretty pussyfooted, but hardest nonetheless.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:53 am

Post by mbaki »

search.php?keywords=breadcrumbing&terms ... mit=Search
Vorkuta has never used the word breadcrumbing before that post anywhere on this site.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1194, Nero Cain wrote:Also, daily reminder that Creature is lurking.
Daily reminder you were lurking most of D1 so you can't say anything.
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:56 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1197, Creature wrote:
In post 1194, Nero Cain wrote:Also, daily reminder that Creature is lurking.
Daily reminder you were lurking most of D1 so you can't say anything.
His meta tell is not do lurk, yours is, and how quick you responded implies you've actively been lurking as opposed to been busy and not on the site. Also, he posted more consistently than you did day 1.

What do you think of myself vs Vorkuta now?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't I ever was. Sure I was busy for a bit and its possible that I didn't post as much but even so I can still call out lurking.

Your thoughts on the game plox.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”