Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Fortian »

2 night kills on N3 when both scum teams had members alive, no protection / blockage type roles that have flipped since, or claimed at all, there's just....such a slim likelihood that there's 5 killing roles out that night.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Tails »

I'm saying there are 2 SKs. I didn't shoot last night, and I know that Fort is lying about his kills, because the flavor isn't matching up. So that counter claim is bull crap.

We're also close enough where Drew can pull a fake guilty and get away with it. After all, she's seen multiple days of quick lynches. The problem is that if her claim was true, she'd have investigated me long ago. She just jumped on Fort's push to ensure she can get closer to endgame and either kill her competition or force kingmaker.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Tails »

No kill flavor on the N3 kills. That means both kills were at least doubled up on.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Tails »

So that explain 4 shots. How is 5 outside the realm of possibility?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Tails »

And one of those kills was a claimed tracker. So...
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Fortian »

In post 4376, Tails wrote:We're also close enough where Drew can pull a fake guilty and get away with it. After all, she's seen multiple days of quick lynches. The problem is that if her claim was true, she'd have investigated me long ago. She just jumped on Fort's push to ensure she can get closer to endgame and either kill her competition or force kingmaker.
This makes no sense whatsoever; if she's SK here and you're town, she makes this play, you get lynched, she's confirmed SK, if she's the only anti-town player left in the game, she shoots someone and gets lynched tomorrow and loses. If she isn't the only anti-town player in the game she gets into a kingmaker as best case situation. SK!DrewVa can just shut up and let us 1 v 1 happily.

Like nothing you're saying here makes sense.
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Fortian »

There's genuinely no scum-motivation for DrewVa to add themselves into the mix re; counter-claims here, if they're anti-town they don't really care who gets lynched, have no reason to fake claim, just allow any non-them member to get lynched and take the win. You'd have been better off trying to argue they're a lyncher or that we're both group scum but a third groupscum team or something then "Oh they're both SK"s.
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Tails (3):
Fortian (4317),DrewVa (4337),Flavor Leaf (4343),
DrewVa (1):
Tails (4341),
Not voting (2):
davesaz,Amzela,

(expired on 2019-01-01 01:00:00) remain.

Spoiler: mobile-friendlier
Tails (3):
Fortian (4317), DrewVa (4337), Flavor Leaf (4343),
DrewVa (1):
Tails (4341),
Not voting (2):
davesaz, Amzela,
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Fortian »

Anyway lets end this game.
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Fortian »

Like the only sliiiightly realistic way they make this claim as SK if if they shot you last night, you didn't die, they know/think you're a BP-SK, think by claiming today they get you lynched and get some cred / can't killl you at night. But even in that world, we vig them tonight, and if they don't die to a vig they just get lynched tomorrow. And in that world we're still correct lynching you. So none of your arguments really hold any weight here but I'm sure you'll keep yelling "FLAVOUR" a lot.
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Fortian »

And that's just plain ignoring that none of our play or kills this game make even an inkling of sense as a SK, as SK you're shooting threats / people that might make you lose ect, we're shooting for scum / people that we think would get lynched or be distractions mostly (Alonzo/Varsoon/DGB) whereas as SK, you leave those people alive to get lynched over yourself. Like yeah, this is preeeeeeeeeetty damn clear cut.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Tails »

And that's exactly what I did. Nero/Alonzo/RR. All were either scum or liabilities.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Tails »

And Almost showed in Overkill 1 that he has a tendency to adhere to flavor when creating roles and game interactions. Flavor is everything here.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Tails »

I said my role was confirmable because you can literally track my movements via the kill flavor. If I was scum and tried to claim anything else, I'd be caught. I didn't kill last night, and none of the kills match my method of killing. So 1 kill unaccounted for. 2 SKs.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Tails »

Heck, anyone with half a brain could have figured out that I was the one who shot Nero and RR prior to my claim. I wasn't exactly subtle there.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 3887, Tails wrote:Are you really intent on 1v1ing this?
In post 3893, Tails wrote:
In post 3890, profii wrote:
In post 3887, Tails wrote:Are you really intent on 1v1ing this?
sure
Okay. Full claim. All targets. All results. No more vagueness.

P-edit: I have none. I just have a stronger read and want to lynch in RR/Varsoon.
This was me putting Profii to the test. If he was willing to put himself on the line, then I'd vote with him. If he was fake claiming, I would have shot him that night. It's why I later said the particulars of his results didn't matter. IF he was lying, he was dead.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2211, Tails wrote:
In post 2203, DrewVa wrote: Do it then. Show me that you actually want to read me correctly, rather than just continue to confibias me. Are you worried, your scumread on me might be lessened? Because if I’m wrong here, you know that’s impossible. Yeah?
You have until the end of d2 to prove me wrong. I won't stop poking at things I don't like or understand. So you're not getting off easy. If you fail to convince me otherwise, you're dead come d3.
I'm not exactly subtle here. That was me saying that if I didn't have a townread on Drew by the end of d2, I'd shoot her during the night.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Regfan »

You're blatantly ignoring the point that DrewVas play here has no SK-motive which actually is a huuuge point. No one is arguing whether you shot RR or Nero or not, that's just a fact (although the rr shot being claimed after we'd explicitly said we'd had mechanical reasons the slots town is a bit of a give away that you're not town imo). And the whole 'matching flavour, flavour is everthing' is a load of garbage that can be ripped apart by a two year old. But yeah, I shouldn't be wasting time with this when game will end when Dave or Amzela check in.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We are Jake Malloy from Eye See You and I’ve been crumbling our role since D1.

First. I posted a YMCA video, because Mallow means, “noble chief”.

Then I posted Raindrops keep falling on my head, because it had the word “eyes” in the song.

Finally, I posted Dreams, because of the line, “I see the crystal visions”.

N1, we investigated Bujaber.
N2, RR,,
3, Gamma
4, Thor
5, Tails
-our only guilty! \o/

No you know why we didn’t want to claim before, Fortian.

DVa, made a really obvious crumb, with our N, 1,2,3, investigations encased in a wallpost of reads on D4.

That’s why I voted for Gamma, right after he called Profil’s claim fake, because of the faction thing. We obviously knew he was telling the truth because of our role.

I really want to thank Tails for killing Wisdom for us. I really hardtown read him. Well, at least I know now, town!Wisdom can accurately read me. I’m still completely shocked he flipped scum.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 3451, Tails wrote:At least one of those kills are scum. Personally think it's between Nero and Cheeky, but would like to know for sure.

Going into my weekend absence stretch. RR and Varsoon need to make arguments about why I should want to lynch the other person. Vote goes live on Monday.
In post 3462, Tails wrote:If I had to guess, Creature was town and Nero was scum. So just going to assume that. Still feel pretty good about my Mala townread, but I don't think it's as locked as Creature.
In post 3486, Tails wrote:I'm not the one behind the janitored kills. I want to know Nero's alignment.
I might as well be holding up a sign saying "I shot Nero". I was intent on wanting to know his alignment at the beginning of d3. And that first quote even highlights my desire to lynch RR.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Regfan »

Eh, I'm not that shocked by it at all. He never really ever touched our town core.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2858, Tails wrote:For later:
RR
Varsoon
Hebi
DGB
This was my kill list based on the Toog wagon.
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Fortian »

In post 4392, Regfan wrote:You're blatantly ignoring the point that DrewVas play here has no SK-motive which actually is a huuuge point. No one is arguing whether you shot RR or Nero or not, that's just a fact (although the rr shot being claimed after we'd explicitly said we'd had mechanical reasons the slots town is a bit of a give away that you're not town imo). And the whole 'matching flavour, flavour is everthing' is a load of garbage that can be ripped apart by a two year old. But yeah, I shouldn't be wasting time with this when game will end when Dave or Amzela check in.
In post 4395, Regfan wrote:Eh, I'm not that shocked by it at all. He never really ever touched our town core.
Sorry, swapped to phone and was logged in here.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Tails »

Yeah, still did not kill Wisdom.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”