CheekyTeeky: (0)
Trivium: (0)
Gamma Emerald: (0)
DuckDuckJab: (0)
DarkLightA: (0)
joges: (0)
Soviet Crocolisk: (0)
Lady Angel: (0)

Not Voting (7): skitter30, Trivium, joges, Almost50, Robert2424, Lady Angel, (146),

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-02 12:00:00).

Important Notes:
-
The Game is currently in Day One.

-
skitter30 is currently V/LA until 12/19 and will be permanently V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

-
joges is currently V/LA until 12/18.
Last edited by Jingle on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 146, Soviet Crocolisk wrote:Mm, that's fine. I think your thoroughly offended tone is genuine and I don't think that's sunny

Unvote:
So you voted her to pressure
Then didn't pressure her
Then unvoted
And didn't pressure anyone else with your vote

what are you doin fam
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 120, Almost50 wrote:I know you're asking for accounts. You know 3 of my personal accounts already. Anything more may or may not be relevant to anything I may or may not have said. Thank you very much for being attentive.
:neutral:
In post 151, DuckDuckJab wrote:So you voted her to pressure
Then didn't pressure her
You're claiming you don't see Cheeky's 10 or so posts in response to Crocolisk's vote to be pressure related?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Like, I thought Cheeky was acting defensive enough I was toying with the idea of calling the Robert vote from her hypocritical.
So I'm just wondering why we got such different reads from her response where I was like 'full on defense posting' and you're like 'no pressure existed at all to the point Crocolisk was being empty".
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 153, Thor665 wrote:I thought Cheeky was acting defensive enough I was toying with the idea of calling the Robert vote from her hypocritical.
Again, context, people. I was responding to my strange accuser admist my own pressuring of other slots in stark contrast to Robert defending himself to noone in particular while doing nothing in particular.

Let's put it this way:

You come to the thread and see people are pushing other people, you decide to fixate on the fact people pushed on you in RVS, and say "Hey it was RVS" like 10 pages later and vanish again.

How is it towny to only focus on how you appear? Like how do you solve the game from that mindset? For all I know I could be barking up the wrong tree but I won't know it's a tree until I set it on fire (Cheeky rule #41).
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 153, Thor665 wrote:'full on defense posting'
I'll agree with this if by defense you mean offense.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm also not voting you, nor did I indicate I came to a conclusion that you were scummy for that behavior - so now is the context of you leaping in to defend something no one is pushing more akin to how Robert reacted?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

To clarify my own position - I support being defensive (and attacking someone attacking you is both defensive and offensive in my mind).
I also think overly defensive is a derp tell.

I'm just confused why you seem excited by the idea that someone defending themselves, when you clearly understand defense is a valid and important play as either alignment, is a tell.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 156, Thor665 wrote:I'm also not voting you, nor did I indicate I came to a conclusion that you were scummy for that behavior - so now is the context of you leaping in to defend something no one is pushing more akin to how Robert reacted?
No 'tis not Lord of Thunder.

I'm aware noone is voting me (ahaha), I'm merely putting your words into the correct frame of reference before TW explains himself. And maybe because I dislike being called hypocritical. Am I being hypocritical? Does it really matter? Are you being rhetorical because I've lost what the point of this post was?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 157, Thor665 wrote:I'm just confused why you seem excited by the idea that someone defending themselves, when you clearly understand defense is a valid and important play as either alignment, is a tell.
In post 154, CheekyTeeky wrote:How is it towny to only focus on how you appear? Like how do you solve the game from that mindset? For all I know I could be barking up the wrong tree but I won't know it's a tree until I set it on fire
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 158, CheekyTeeky wrote:Am I being hypocritical? Does it really matter? Are you being rhetorical because I've lost what the point of this post was?
Not sure.
Yes.
I'm not being rhetorical - where did my post lose you? This feels a fairly direct conversation.
In post 159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 157, Thor665 wrote:I'm just confused why you seem excited by the idea that someone defending themselves, when you clearly understand defense is a valid and important play as either alignment, is a tell.
In post 154, CheekyTeeky wrote:How is it towny to only focus on how you appear? Like how do you solve the game from that mindset? For all I know I could be barking up the wrong tree but I won't know it's a tree until I set it on fire
I scumread the slot, so I find this awkward - but your attack appears like an inherently bad way to scumhunt a slot which is why I'm trying to get you to explain it some more so I can assess if we just disagree, or if you're making a shallow and scum-minded assault.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Like, I'd *expect* a slot, especially a newbie slot, to react to an attack on it regardless of how functional the attack is - why don't you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I expect most slots to react to attacks - that's the game. It's the entire point of pressure votes, and serious votes, and the entire voting and reacting to votes concept that I would dare call "scumhunting".
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 162, Thor665 wrote:I expect most slots to react to attacks - that's the game. It's the entire point of pressure votes, and serious votes, and the entire voting and reacting to votes concept that I would dare call "scumhunting".
Sure but that's literally all he's done. My point isn't that he's being defensive, it's the way in which he's looking/not looking at the game but rather self obsessed. It is a context thing! I disliked him announcing his RVS vote as a vote to stay until the votee had posted, followed up by an unvote - that would have been the right time to be concerned with defending himself. Instead he comes in defending himself when his accusers were looking at pressuring others; so it read like he froze when initially pushed and then reappeared when the pressure was off saying nothing much of anything except "I mean it was RVS."

Yes, it was RVS where you blundered but you've come back to x number of pages and you're still not looking for scum, nor giving any indication that you will.

If it were a player with more experience or a player I was familiar with I probably wouldn't take this path of inquiry, but newbies do tend to freeze as scum so I'mma see what I caught. You can think it's bad, and to be honest it probably has turned bad because all he can do is defend himself now. It would be easier to read people's reactions to my votes if people weren't questionning my sorting process.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 163, CheekyTeeky wrote:It would be easier to read people's reactions to my votes if people weren't questionning my sorting process.
:lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

-_-' you're mean.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fine I'm a hypocrite. Good night.
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:30 am

Post by themilkcartonkid »

Poor cheeky
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:19 am

Post by joges »

I would like everyone's opinion on this:

Should pre game confirmation stage matter at all to anything going forward? Or should we only consider from game start forward?

While everyone races to give their opinion on that. I'm going to read the whole game. Because, to me, everything in this thread matters.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 168, joges wrote:Should pre game confirmation stage matter at all to anything going forward? Or should we only consider from game start forward?
Everything is the game.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:39 am

Post by joges »

Page 1 - Nothing of interest in my opinion.
---

Page 2
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:
In post 36, Jingle wrote:
Almost50 replaces Sickofit1138.
The BEST thing in this game is THERE'S NI BLOODY NIGHT KILL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What do you mean by this?
In post 48, Trivium wrote:
In post 27, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 13, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 12, Robert2424 wrote:Hello everyone,

Vote Lady Angel

Till you post
In post 6, Lady Angel wrote:Hello everyone. Who wants to come over for tea?
Lynch all liars?
I think this is either TvS or SvS.

I dislike both their page 1 posting.

First I don't like Robert saying they'll vote someone until they post - it's a thinly veiled fake pressure vote. Then I don't like the immeadiate unvote after Lady calls him a liar. If he was pressure voting to get the game going why isn't he moving his vote elsewhere to get more people to post? The unvote in this instance is scummy.

Angel is less scummy but I dislike her asking "lynch all liars?" instead of commenting on whether being a liar is AI for Robert.
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
lmao you're looking at three posts chill out scum
This looks like you're trying to discredit someone for coming to a conclusion. You're not fighting their opinion with anything. How many posts does one need to come to a conclusion? They looked at three, you called them scum. You looked at one, and came to a conclusion. Does this make you more scum based on your reason?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Lady Angel.
This is a Parachute.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

sorry, i'm dealing with some irl stuff

==
In post 67, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 61, skitter30 wrote:why darklight?
Original ping was probably just because the "first" type comments are a pet peeve of mine, but the scummy part was the cheeky vote and unvote.

It doesn't seem like an RVS vote because of the timing, so why unvote just becuase cheeky said she's innocent.

And if it was in fact an RVS vote, the unvote makes less sense... did he suddenly get scared?

-BuJ
yeah at first glance his initial vote does'nt seem rvs given that it's on the heels of a cheeky post, but i kinda thought the unovte felt a little townie to me? it was very ... carefree i guess is the right word? like i didn't really get the vibe that he was thinking that much about his vote, but rather that he was just going with the flow and was just being kinda like spontaneous.

like i guess the unvote for simple/vague reasons right after the vote lacks a self-consciousness on some level that i kinda townread if that makes sense
In post 80, DarkLightA wrote:Lies
In post 3, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 0.0(...)

Important Notes:
-
The Game is currently in the Confirmation Stage.
VOTE: DDJ
i kinda got the same vibe from with the posts around here ^^^^

==
In post 71, Trivium wrote:Going that deep feels fake. If you're seriously developing a scumread off of people's RVS posts you're fooling yourself, if you're not you're scum. That's what you get out of rvs, people's indirect reactions to it that gets the game going, you don't analyse the content of the rvs posts themselves.
it's entirely possible to start forming reads based on rvs posts imo. yeah the reasoning can be weak and probably isn't push-to-a-lynch worthy, but if people don't start that process we'll kinda like be stuck in rvs forever and never really get anywhere. i think it's +town of cheeky to start that process and try to get the ball rolling

have you played many mafia games?

(also i would argue that analyzing contents of rvs posts forms those reactions that gets the game going)

==
In post 83, themilkcartonkid wrote:Why did he actually say there was no nk. I mean, hes not going to come right out and say it, but theres no way this isn't scum
not entirely following why you think saying there's no night kill makes him scum?
like i don't see a connection between one thing and the other
In post 91, themilkcartonkid wrote:@ddj how did he get this info as town? I cant find it in the role message nor the info? How is this soft townslip? Calling the stabbyduck as partner.
you're like accusing him of having some sort of extra info because he said htere aren't nks?

i mean ... it's possible that we're in a game without nks but if he's scum with that information why does he repeatedly call attention to that or highlight it?

also, suppose ddj *is* scum with a50 who *did* slip somehow *and* you caught on - do you really think ddj defends him for it here?

==
In post 98, Thor665 wrote:
In post 54, Almost50 wrote:I sure need to stop playing too many games and with too many accounts.
What are your current active accounts?

VOTE: Almost50
why are you voting him here? i'm not really follwoing the point of questioning him about his active accounts?

==
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
In post 83, themilkcartonkid wrote:Why did he actually say there was no nk. I mean, hes not going to come right out and say it, but theres no way this isn't scum
I forgot there are people who play me for the first time.

OK, I'll explain. I may have a global Doctor shot or two. Happy now? :P
ngl i low-key think you're trying to get yourself n1'd again

==
In post 116, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 115, themilkcartonkid wrote:Why are you sheeping DDJ?
Wagons are a good form of pressure.
I feel like you might be town from your reaction though.

VOTE: Thor
why?

==

@tw how are you reading cheeky?

==

In post 137, Soviet Crocolisk wrote:He's low hanging fruit because he seems like an easy vote to park on. Why do you think I think he's town?
i mean if you look at cheeky's voting patterns for this game thus far she hasn't exactly been voteparking; this seems like a strange thing to call her out in particular for imo. (especially since you don't seem to be taking exception to ddj's or milk's votes)

and i guess i can understand that a newer player might feel intimidated by rvs but i feel like popping in to defend his rvs without really doing anything else is kinda scummy

also sometimes lhf might actually be scum
In post 140, Soviet Crocolisk wrote:If I have to pick to pressure between either Robert and Cheeky, I want to pick the more vocal one.
i'm not sure this dichotomy actually, like, exists? why do you feel like you have to pick between the two of them?

==
In post 138, DuckDuckJab wrote:I'm in the mood for it

~ tw
i'm not really feeling town!you yet; you feel kinda weird for you

==
yeah but cheeky i think is like actively playing the game and responded to a push someone made on her while continuing to interact with other people

robert had a meh rvs post; showed up again several pages later to defend it withotu really talking about anything else

her iso has scumhunting content, and his is basically about his rvs psot

i don't think the two things are much the same at all
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 am

Post by joges »

Page 3
In post 51, DarkLightA wrote:Are you claiming bulletproof?
Why would you care?
In post 52, Almost50 wrote:
In post 42, DuckDuckJab wrote:A50!! <3
You town?

~ the duck
Well, there's no NK so I can confirm I am with not much fear.
In post 54, Almost50 wrote:
In post 46, DuckDuckJab wrote:I thought getting nightkilled was your favorite thing?
I believe I've mixed my games.. AGAIN. I thought this one was NIGHTLESS! *Sigh*

I sure need to stop playing too many games and with too many accounts.
Hmm. :igmeou:
In post 71, Trivium wrote:
In post 49, DuckDuckJab wrote:Trivium sweaty would you rather we dwell in rvs forever? You're voting someone for trying to advance the game. the queues for mafia and "circularly shitpost for two weeks at a time for no reason" are in different parts of the forum

Try again. If you think part of her post is scummy point it out and talk about why it's scummy (I'd be very curious about this :P). Don't shade her categorically for making a reachy read to get the game going because I don't see you trying.

~ the duck
Going that deep feels fake. If you're seriously developing a scumread off of people's RVS posts you're fooling yourself, if you're not you're scum. That's what you get out of rvs, people's indirect reactions to it that gets the game going, you don't analyse the content of the rvs posts themselves.
Aren't you doing the exact same thing to them?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 48, Trivium wrote:
In post 27, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 13, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 12, Robert2424 wrote:Hello everyone,

Vote Lady Angel

Till you post
In post 6, Lady Angel wrote:Hello everyone. Who wants to come over for tea?
Lynch all liars?
I think this is either TvS or SvS.

I dislike both their page 1 posting.

First I don't like Robert saying they'll vote someone until they post - it's a thinly veiled fake pressure vote. Then I don't like the immeadiate unvote after Lady calls him a liar. If he was pressure voting to get the game going why isn't he moving his vote elsewhere to get more people to post? The unvote in this instance is scummy.

Angel is less scummy but I dislike her asking "lynch all liars?" instead of commenting on whether being a liar is AI for Robert.
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
lmao you're looking at three posts chill out scum
That's so meta

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”