Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Keyser Soze

Whatever, Performer, I've got your number.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Oh man yeah it'd be a crazy wifom role haha
Also scumreading Varsoon"

All these 180s on me
Ya'll gonna feel like some chumps when I spin you back 'round.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Shoshin »

You're not mafia, Varsoon. That much is clear.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Varsoon »

No, that guy got lynched on D1.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Varsoon »

Also, I wouldn't tilt this hard as third party, trust.
I'd want to keep a low profile and avoid flavor spec that could make me seem informed.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Varsoon »

Come to think of it, I don't know that I've ever rolled third party in a game. Hm.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3005, Varsoon wrote:Also, I wouldn't tilt this hard as third party, trust.
I'd want to keep a low profile and avoid flavor spec that could make me seem informed.
I don't see you tilting? Why are you pretending that's the case?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh snap, you are correct.
Died on D3? Well that's foreboding.
How do you remember stuff like that?

@Shoshin: About the multiple factions/multiball/flavor stuff. If I was informed on that front and I wasn't town, I'd want to avoid tipping my hand.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

its more of a curse tbh. i remember too much.
and im still salty about the 4p town hood you never gave me read access to after Space Dandy 1, btw.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

D:
I didn't make it public?
I truly am a monster.
It wasn't one of these?
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=62417
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=62415
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

yes thats it! thanks!
at the time i bugged you for it but you said someone didn't give permission, i guess you released it later.
tysm.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

<3
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'll catch up better later today, sorry

i'm pointing out that mew is coasting again - he's not doing anything or pushing anyone

i'm really baffled by the fact that i can't get more than like three votes on him at the time given that there's at most like ... two people kinda townreading him

there's really no planet where all three of the wagons at eod yesterday (not_mafia/kokichi/mew) were all on town and end up on not-mafia. i get we're passing on kokichi today i guess but i don't understand why we aren't pushing mew more

i also think it's *incredibly* sketchy that kokichi was pushing for his lynch yesterday when the wagon had some momentum and that he was repeatedly calling for his lynch but won't talk about his read on him today or vote him
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nauci »

Mew seems to only participate when pushed but I found the participation less sketchy than kokichi at the time so I lost focus there

I'm not against pushing there but it was sort of a one at a time deal and it wasn't his time in the barrel yet until I felt like I had gotten more out of Keyser or xtoxm today. That's
my
reasoning for it at least.

My arms are all wobbly and my hands are shaking after a very deep dental anaesthesia injection for some reason and I don't know if I'll be able to post again today because wtf is happening yo i can't move my fingers accurately
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Nauci »

TIl they inject epinephrine with the lidocaine to make it last longer so I feel like I'm in full fight or flight lol
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

OK.. A50 here.. I think I have some time today. So, who's voting whom and why? (Sorry I've been away, but that's what hydras are for)
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3015, Nauci wrote:Mew seems to only participate when pushed but I found the participation less sketchy than kokichi at the time so I lost focus there

I'm not against pushing there but it was sort of a one at a time deal and it wasn't his time in the barrel yet until I felt like I had gotten more out of Keyser or xtoxm today. That's
my
reasoning for it at least.

My arms are all wobbly and my hands are shaking after a very deep dental anaesthesia injection for some reason and I don't know if I'll be able to post again today because wtf is happening yo i can't move my fingers accurately
gosh, i hope you feel better

this day feels incredibly similar to the first day of american presidents wherein i spent like the whole day trying to get mom lynched but there was a ridiculous amount of resistance for no good reason and people lol-lynched gamma instead
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3014, skitter30 wrote:i'm pointing out that mew is coasting again - he's not doing anything or pushing anyone
You've been V/LA for several days but nobody here is saying that you weren't doing anything or pushing anyone during that time.

You definitely haven't dedicated all your efforts into trying to get me lynched, so
don't
try to frame it that way.

Let's see your D2 plays so far and the comments towards me/Kokichi that have any sense of personal flair or individuality within them.

You've lazily stated that the EOD wagons must have scum in it, of which you are including a dead person to justify a dead vote on me the entire game.

You've continued to cling onto tw's overzealous psychological attack on me from nine RL days ago and Irrel/Nauci's opening pressure wagon to justify a read on me for the entire game.

Your entire gameplay consists of waiting for someone to pull the plunge for you; so why are you so afraid of making a concerted push of your own?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

uh i've been trying to get people to articulate reads on you for several days irl days now, and i keep wheeling discussion back towards you because i don't get why nobody else is willing to vote you despite the fact that like only two people are townreading you. i only have the one vote and i can't exactly make a wagon on my own here.

i've been v/la since sunday night (i posted again within prod range even?); i'ts not like i've been gone for days and days or that i havne't posted anything day2; i don't think it's entirely fair to use being v/la for like a day and a half against me. i mean, yeah, i usually tend to be more forceful but like .... i'm on v/la? but when i am here i think i'm doing things

idk what 'comments towards me/kokichi that have any sense of personal flair or individuality within them' means

i'm fairly decent at reading gamestates and i would be *shocked* if all three of you/kokcihi/not_mafia were town. wagons just don't end up on town!not_mafia at eod when all three of you are town. and yes, i'm incorporating not_mafia's flip? that's how this game works? not sure why you're raising that as a point against me. and yes i'm still pushing you beause i think you're scummy? i'm not going to just drop it just because i can't seem to get votes on you rn

tw/nauci/irrel and their pushes on you when you first repped in don't really don't have much to do with this rn tbh

i'm not waiting for anyone to 'pull the plunge' for me - i'm trying to get you lynched

i also don't think it's right to characterize me as 'afraid' to make a push of my own - as far as i can tell, that's what i'm doing right now
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: mewtaph
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 3019, Mewtaph wrote:Your entire gameplay consists of waiting for someone to pull the plunge for you; so why are you so afraid of making a concerted push of your own?
Are you implying that skitter30 would have single handedly swung enough momentum from the whole player list against you if she were only brave enough?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Mewtaph »

Maybe because the game is still large and you need a sizeable number of people to generate a wagon? Your reasons for scumreading me are convoluted and is literally just {Kokichi, Mew} are scum with absolutely no variation. You keep trying to wheelhouse a lynch on me like you know how to meta read me in a large game when I clearly have the information available to me that you can't.

I'm saying the call on me "coasting" is complete garbage and you should have the intuition to see as far as that to see that.

It is relevant because that's where scumreads on me started; with limited information, and as new information has revealed itself, somehow you're managing to associate that information with me specifically and then wondering why no one else is hopping on? Your D2 play regarding me is the exact same as D1, and somehow you're still thinking that I should be the go-to wagon for your black box scum read on me that is still black box while adding N_M's flip to the mix as if it is somehow super telling to my alignment over anyone else's?

It's just so much garbage, honestly.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 3019, Mewtaph wrote:You've lazily stated that the EOD wagons must have scum in it
You're lazily dismissing the idea that there was scum in one of the d1 wagons

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”