Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2573, ChibiBear wrote:
In post 2546, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2504, ChibiBear wrote:Ugh, we're running out of time.

I dunno, I think that I was slightly townleaning Kokichi earlier because I feel like scum wouldn't ultra focus on the minigames and ignore everything else like he did, but I'm not sure how valid a 'read' that really is. He actively avoided taking a stance on the 1v1 and during tonight he seems to be jumping on the most popular wagons, which I'm not too sure about but it's not necessarily scum motivated? If he really is town and telling the truth though, then we could be lynching a pretty big potential asset, but even if that’s the case, I'm not entirely sure that I'll ever trust him enough to allow him to use his ability without question. I don't think his claim is a lie as it’s so easily provable, but I reckon it's entirely possible that it is a half truth and there's more to it. At the moment my read on him is null at best.

If NK15's strange logic is characteristic of his play regardless of alignment then he's gonna be a pain to sort with any kind of certainty. His push on Nibbui is very interesting though, would scum start a push against a widely townread player? Or rather more importantly, does his push seem genuine? At the point where he started pushing Nibbui, there were already quite a few votes on him, I feel like if he were scum looking to get out of a lynch, he wouldn't decide to go for Nibbui of all people,
I think that his push is more likely than not to be genuine.

Ughhhhhhhh I'm taking a stance here I guess, feels bad to just waste Elbirn’s ability.

VOTE: Kokichi
This is a weird post because she states that she's running out of time. Implying that the vote on me is because it's running out of time. Then explains that her read on me is null at best, and nk15 is scummy based on the push she feels like is not genuine. At the point of this vote, NK15 had 6 votes, and if she was serious about being upset about running out of time, I don't see why she would vote me in that moment when I had less votes and she null read me and scumread nk15. I feel this post needs an explanation and I'm surprised no one else pointed it out. NK15 flips scum, this would be my next lynch
Bruh, you completely misread my post. I said that I felt that NK15's push on Nibbui was likely genuine and therefore was not scumreading him.

Ok so RC flipping town has messed me up a bit, I'm going to need to think about all this.
It's the wording, I guess. Cause you can read it as 'not to be genuine'.

Still, why would you vote your null read there at that point?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

strangely enough i am actually coming around to nk15 town

which leaves me with the really interesting question of just what was going on with the wagons at the end of the night there?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2574, northsidegal wrote:I will ask you this, though – it almost seems to me like you're justifying NK15's vote on you or something. Could you clarify exactly what you mean in this post?
As scum, you need to be able to realize who you can get lynched over yourself. He knew mutant had a scumread on me. RC already stated that he could lynch me as well. Thus that's 3 votes. There was no one else he could vote that would give hi the same odds to save himself with time running out.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2576, northsidegal wrote:strangely enough i am actually coming around to nk15 town

which leaves me with the really interesting question of just what was going on with the wagons at the end of the night there?
Why nk15 town? His vote was obviously self saving and had no thought in it. as I just explained.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i see. so let's say he's scum. why didn't his wagon go through yesterday? where were scum voting? you've already said that you think it was on you and you've made your suspicion of chibibear clear, but what else does it imply?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2578, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2576, northsidegal wrote:strangely enough i am actually coming around to nk15 town

Why nk15 town? His vote was obviously self saving and had no thought in it. as I just explained.
it doesn't relate to the VCA at all – it's just based off of his play overall this game. i don't think NK15 has much of an ability to actually play a scumgame, so i'm not sure if he could have made all of the "cases" and such he's made this game (i.e. )

it's a preliminary read

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2579, northsidegal wrote:i see. so let's say he's scum. why didn't his wagon go through yesterday? where were scum voting? you've already said that you think it was on you and you've made your suspicion of chibibear clear, but what else does it imply?
I think Elbrin's vote was suspect as well. But, I'm not sure about the others.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2580, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2578, Kokichi Oma wrote:

it doesn't relate to the VCA at all – it's just based off of his play overall this game. i don't think NK15 has much of an ability to actually play a scumgame, so i'm not sure if he could have made all of the "cases" and such he's made this game (i.e. )

it's a preliminary read
do you have 2 of his scum games to compare to it?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by northsidegal »

man, i really wish at least one of those night wagons had gone through

things fall apart
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2575, Kokichi Oma wrote:It's the wording, I guess. Cause you can read it as 'not to be genuine'.

Still, why would you vote your null read there at that point?
Because out of the 2 viable wagons, I thought that you were more likely to be scum.

In the early game I am far more comfortable with townreads than scumreads, so I was focused on not letting someone I was townleaning get lynched.
Boop.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2545, Firebringer wrote:jjh didn't count it. not sure why, did my vote need to use the tsundere thing? I didn't know that was still in effect during a night vote.
my bad if it was.
In post 2546, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2504, ChibiBear wrote:Ugh, we're running out of time.

I dunno, I think that I was slightly townleaning Kokichi earlier because I feel like scum wouldn't ultra focus on the minigames and ignore everything else like he did, but I'm not sure how valid a 'read' that really is. He actively avoided taking a stance on the 1v1 and during tonight he seems to be jumping on the most popular wagons, which I'm not too sure about but it's not necessarily scum motivated? If he really is town and telling the truth though, then we could be lynching a pretty big potential asset, but even if that’s the case, I'm not entirely sure that I'll ever trust him enough to allow him to use his ability without question. I don't think his claim is a lie as it’s so easily provable, but I reckon it's entirely possible that it is a half truth and there's more to it. At the moment my read on him is null at best.

If NK15's strange logic is characteristic of his play regardless of alignment then he's gonna be a pain to sort with any kind of certainty. His push on Nibbui is very interesting though, would scum start a push against a widely townread player? Or rather more importantly, does his push seem genuine? At the point where he started pushing Nibbui, there were already quite a few votes on him, I feel like if he were scum looking to get out of a lynch, he wouldn't decide to go for Nibbui of all people, I think that his push is more likely than not to be genuine.

Ughhhhhhhh I'm taking a stance here I guess, feels bad to just waste Elbirn’s ability.

VOTE: Kokichi
This is a weird post because she states that she's running out of time. Implying that the vote on me is because it's running out of time. Then explains that her read on me is null at best, and nk15 is scummy based on the push she feels like is not genuine. At the point of this vote, NK15 had 6 votes, and if she was serious about being upset about running out of time, I don't see why she would vote me in that moment when I had less votes and she null read me and scumread nk15. I feel this post needs an explanation and I'm surprised no one else pointed it out. NK15 flips scum, this would be my next lynch
In post 2567, Firebringer wrote:while i am at it:
VOTE: Elbirn

I am coming for u sir, u are still my biggest scumread.
Chibibear did anything invigorating happen to you last night?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

YA KNOW

I MULTIQOUTE SOME POSTS 3 HOURS AGO

THEN DECIDE IM NOT WANTING TO RESPOND RN

AND WHERE ARE THE QUOTES

THERE THEY ARE
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2583, northsidegal wrote:man, i really wish at least one of those night wagons had gone through
maybe it's my fault for not hammering Kokichi, but I wasn't here on that moment

NK15 could have been hammered though and no one seemed interested on doing it
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Nibbui »

Chibi sounds good but I have not that much confidence there, but there are other slots to be looked at right now.

Also, Idk what to do with kokichi, but now I noticed how he sort of lacks engagement on reading people in this game.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Nibbui »

I'm wondering, but in this game where there seems to be a lot of night actions, wouldn't be pro-town for any redirectors to claim?

I think redirectors can really mess up things here.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@mod,
RC won a mini game yet his flip does not include a mini game role PM. Is this a mod error?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2590, mutantdevle wrote:
@mod,
RC won a mini game yet his flip does not include a mini game role PM. Is this a mod error?
Fuck me I can't read. Ignore me please mod.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2516, northsidegal wrote:hi. i'm reasonably confident that there are three scum out of the four of {elbirn, maria, kokichi, nk15}.

i invite any disagreement.
I disagree. I'd switch NK15 out for Nibbui.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2592, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2516, northsidegal wrote:hi. i'm reasonably confident that there are three scum out of the four of {elbirn, maria, kokichi, nk15}.

i invite any disagreement.
I disagree. I'd switch NK15 out for Nibbui.
Nico probably belongs in the PoE pool too.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2518, northsidegal wrote:Nicorobin is town.
Based on what?
I mostly just lurk now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Nibbui »

Mutant, I dislike you white knighting NK15 to a extreme ammount so I'm gonna engage you.

Why do you think that NK15 belongs in the town section and why would I be inside the lynchpool instead of him?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Nibbui »

Also if you say "oh but I don't town read NK15 I just think he's not scum" I'm going to scum lean you.

You have been taking his side it's been ages.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2549, northsidegal wrote:I think something everyone should be focusing on is the night voting that took place yesterday, especially with the knowledge that nicorobin is town.
Unless you have something to claim nico being town is far from a certainty.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2595, Nibbui wrote:Mutant, I dislike you white knighting NK15 to a extreme ammount so I'm gonna engage you.

Why do you think that NK15 belongs in the town section and why would I be inside the lynchpool instead of him?
Not Known 15 is fundamentally lynch bait due to the way he plays. Often his posts consist of his raw thoughts as he thinks of them which leads him to post a lot of half-formed or outright wrong conclusions. This gets him in trouble and he can easily be framed as mafia. The fact that no one can point to anything scummy that he's done outside of his lynch baity nature tells me that everyone who has voted for him is either falling for that lynch bait or are mafia trying to get an easy lynch. On top of this, I expect NK15's scum game to be very very noticeable. I've never seen his scum game, but he strikes me as someone who would often slip. It's alright saying that he's scummy because what he is saying doesn't make sense, but NK15 doesn't make sense. What you should be questioning is "does this make sense
for NK15
". And if you asked me that question about any of his posts this game then I'd say yes, it does make sense for him. I feel that I've played enough games with NK15 and witnessed his logic first hand that I know what makes sense for him. In almost all of his posts he explains his logic. You can track back what made him think certain things. If you can't, then you question him. He'll be able to explain because he plays an honest game. So you'd know he is scum when he's playing dishonestly.

In short, think of it as this: People are voting for NK15 for purely lynch bait reasons. You cannot be lynch bait if you aren't town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

NK15 hasn't done anything I've disliked. You, however, have. Sure, you've had some posts that have been quite townie to the point where I almost put you in my town pile. But since then you've had some scummy posts again so you're back in my lynch pool.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”