Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Performer »

@AN Yes, informed scum can exist. How have you not seen one before?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:33 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2939, Krazy wrote:
In post 2879, Varsoon wrote:
@MOD: The dead PGO and Vigilante say they have 'bullet' flavor. What would their kills have looked like if they happened? What would be written?
All kills with bullet flavor will have the same flavor so there would be no difference.
@Mod,

Are there any kills in the game, which don’t have bullet flavour?

Nobody maj, until we know the answer to this question.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:34 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3200, Performer wrote:@AN Yes, informed scum can exist. How have you not seen one before?
No, the only informed scum I’ve ever heard of was Mafia Traitor.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:35 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3192, Shoshin wrote:Did Key claim flavor?
No.
In post 3193, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3183, Nauci wrote:Maybe this is like American Presidents where town basically did catch multiple scum early but kept thinking that only one of the competing wagons could be scum instead of that all of the candidates were
This is my sense. I don't see resistance to the Performer/Mew wagons, just a lot of movement from townies trying to choose the highest percentage lynch.
This is a pretty reasonable take; I feel less frustrated now. The Xtoxm pop-in to remind us all to lynch Performer not Mew kind of threw me out of orbit....
In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
Yeah I didn't think about this; the flavour massclaim thing works a lot better if it's done the day before LyLo I guess (assuming IC flavour is always cc'd at least once in LyLo)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:36 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3202, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3200, Performer wrote:@AN Yes, informed scum can exist. How have you not seen one before?
No, the only informed scum I’ve ever heard of was Mafia Traitor.
Informed mafia definitely exists; they just get some setup info via role pm. Check the micro schadd_ recently modded, he used ir really cleverly.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:36 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
Unless of course, my flavour claim flips first. Then my role will become completely useless.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:38 am

Post by the worst »

@mod
does informed information appear within a player's flip, or is it redacted?

This is important too; minor mod meta paranoia
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3102, the worst wrote:
In post 3099, Mitillos wrote:@worst: Because whenever an L-1 goes unannounced, it gives the opportunity to scum to hammer and go "Oh, I didn't realise that was hammer, whoops". And given that Performer is still not lynched, I'm pretty sure that in such a scenario, scum would just get away with said hammer.
Perf knew he was hammering I thought? and like what was the actual problem with that hammer and why do you seem to think hammering only comes from scum?

pedit: I uhhh
UNVOTE:
I'm drunk and thinking thoughts which is scary
I'll report back
I even said beforehand that I would . Seeing what happened in that nm was surprisingly a green flip, I'm not keen on the same issue happening again. Of course, there exist folks like koki who would still quick hammer despite the mistake from yesterday , so there's that.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:41 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3203, the worst wrote:
No.
In post 3183, Nauci wrote:Maybe this is like American Presidents where town basically did catch multiple scum early but kept thinking that only one of the competing wagons could be scum instead of that all of the candidates were
This is my sense. I don't see resistance to the Performer/Mew wagons, just a lot of movement from townies trying to choose the highest percentage lynch.
This is a pretty reasonable take; I feel less frustrated now. The Xtoxm pop-in to remind us all to lynch Performer not Mew kind of threw me out of orbit....
Yeah I didn't think about this; the flavour massclaim thing works a lot better if it's done the day before LyLo I guess (assuming IC flavour is always cc'd at least once in LyLo)
Exactly. And that page Nauci linked me to could become useful, to see if any scumflips correlate or not with infested terran. If not, then maybe there aren’t any in this game?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:42 am

Post by the worst »

Yeah Koki's promise to lolhammer at L-1 is playing on my mind quite a lot as well. I am pretty sure Mewt is nowhere near L-1 and I'm kinda comfortable here for now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:43 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3208, AlmostNancy wrote:Exactly. And that page Nauci linked me to could become useful, to see if any scumflips correlate or not with infested terran. If not, then maybe there aren’t any in this game?
Okay fair point. I don't think this game will be fully breakable by flavour but I'm pretty sure there has to be something in the factional/weaponry thing.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:47 am

Post by the worst »

I'm gonna try and sleep again but just in case the day suddenly ends... just a reminder Kokichi should be the lynch tomorrow if he isn't literally confirmed town
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 3199, the worst wrote:I don't disbelieve Keyser's claim for a second I'm just not sure it's a town claim....
Yeah...

Hey Keyser what's your flavor
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3157, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3155, the worst wrote:WHY IS THERE SO MUCH RESISTENCE TO BOTH OF THESE WAGONS

I FEEL LIKE SURELY WE MUST HAVE WAGONED SCJM AR SOME POINT TOFAY BUT THINGS KEEP COMING UP

HELP
Resistance usually means scum is opposing it. That’s one of the many reasons I thought NM would be a mislynch. Too many people were okay with it.
Are you even paying attention? Question goes to xtox too.

"resistance" to my wagon?

Wow.

Clearly people dont seem to be paying attention to how many people are fine with my wagon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 3203, the worst wrote:
No.
Yeah it's why I was so adamantly opposed to his characterization of my change in direction
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3162, Varsoon wrote:Gunsmith works perfectly fine as an anti-town role since we're confirmed to have a Vigilante and a PGO.
Considering there were 2 kills on n1 and somehow both were on vig & pgo, I'm starting to think the gunsmith claim is plausible actually. Having trouble seeing how it's an anti-town role.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3213, Performer wrote:
In post 3157, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3155, the worst wrote:WHY IS THERE SO MUCH RESISTENCE TO BOTH OF THESE WAGONS

I FEEL LIKE SURELY WE MUST HAVE WAGONED SCJM AR SOME POINT TOFAY BUT THINGS KEEP COMING UP

HELP
Resistance usually means scum is opposing it. That’s one of the many reasons I thought NM would be a mislynch. Too many people were okay with it.
Are you even paying attention? Question goes to xtox too.

"resistance" to my wagon?

Wow.

Clearly people dont seem to be paying attention to how many people are fine with my wagon.
The point was that there was virtually no resistance to NM wagon and now, we know why.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 3211, the worst wrote:I'm gonna try and sleep again but just in case the day suddenly ends... just a reminder Kokichi should be the lynch tomorrow if he isn't literally confirmed town
Also

If purportedly town gunsmith isn't killed, with our even night doctor dead...

The more I mull on it the more I feel like it could easily be scum gunsmith
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

@Mewtaph, what’s your role and flavour? Kthanx

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3217, Nauci wrote:
In post 3211, the worst wrote:I'm gonna try and sleep again but just in case the day suddenly ends... just a reminder Kokichi should be the lynch tomorrow if he isn't literally confirmed town
Also

If purportedly town gunsmith isn't killed, with our even night doctor dead...

The more I mull on it the more I feel like it could easily be scum gunsmith
So, Key is self-resolving.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: mewtaph
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 3215, Performer wrote:
In post 3162, Varsoon wrote:Gunsmith works perfectly fine as an anti-town role since we're confirmed to have a Vigilante and a PGO.
Considering there were 2 kills on n1 and somehow both were on vig & pgo, I'm starting to think the gunsmith claim is plausible actually. Having trouble seeing how it's an anti-town role.
He'd get false positives on town roles which would be anti town since it might out the town pr
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3169, Nauci wrote:
In post 3081, AlmostNancy wrote:Well town bp, isn’t a common role.
Is it not? I feel like I have seen it in >4 games of my ~15 here
In post 3171, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3076, Mewtaph wrote:I don't think Performer's lying about his BP claim, so why would Performer would scum claim BP here?
In post 3150, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Performer
A) What changed?

B) And how often have you heard of straight town bp role?
I once was a town bp with something in a large normal years ago - forgot what the modifier(s) was/were.

There was also something like a town doctor bulletproof which we thought was insane, in a 14-player game hosted by bbmolla iirc. We ended up not believing it because it sounded insane, I was much less experienced, we ended up lynching it, and we lost. That was also a large normal , and it had 2 scum vigilantes.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3218, AlmostNancy wrote:@Mewtaph, what’s your role and flavour? Kthanx
Nova.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3221, Nauci wrote:
In post 3215, Performer wrote:
He'd get false positives on town roles which would be anti town since it might out the town pr
I understood vars' statement as (purely) anti town . I would believe krazy would have a gunsmith role with vig & pgo for wifom. He even had 2 vigs and a gunsmith in another large normal of his earlier this year. :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”