the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3324, Nauci wrote:
In post 3312, the worst wrote:tell town!Nauci she's obvscum they said, it'll be fun they said
Wait did the other 2 put you up to it I didn't read the scum pt
no the ducklings in my head put me up to it tbh
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3323, the worst wrote:You're voting Performer but believe his 1sbp claim and don't think he makes that if he killed Irrelephant and have someone else as confirmed fakeclaiming and... might? have a counterclaim? but you're not voting that person or counterclaiming?

I'm really confused
No... that's not what I'm saying.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3318, Mitillos wrote:So, I don't really have much to add here. I would like to see Mew's full claim, as well, what with the invisible stuff. I was townreading him, but now I'm wondering.
Did we ever find out whether a gunsmith would be able to detect non-terran killing roles? Also, I didn't like Keyser's shifting read on me, as he's been moving me consistently down the pile, with just "I'm worried he was trying to pocket me" as an explanation. I'm going to be looking at whether he's been doing similar things with his other reads.
Everyone's town reads of you have shifted down

My read has downshifted a lot because your contributions have declined in both quality and quantity

Like this post was super surface level, between echoing setup spec and asking for a claim. Your first half of day 1 I felt like I could clearly see your thought processes and progression but as more and more content has poured into the game, you've given shallower and shallower reactions.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3320, Mewtaph wrote:If I claim then someone else can confirm my claim but that will probably force them to imply the nature of their full role. So that's why I omitted my role.

I am currently aware that one player is straight up lying about their claimed role.
In post 3322, Mewtaph wrote:These two things
[confirming me as real]/[having to imply the nature of their full role]
are associated with the same person.
Quoted for new page.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3326, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3323, the worst wrote:You're voting Performer but believe his 1sbp claim and don't think he makes that if he killed Irrelephant and have someone else as confirmed fakeclaiming and... might? have a counterclaim? but you're not voting that person or counterclaiming?

I'm really confused
No... that's not what I'm saying.
eli5 pls

pedit: ooohhhhhhh
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Also, if it isn't obvious enough already, I'll hardclaim that my role is not associated with Nova's character ability to become invisible.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm really confused
I think I know what he might be referring to?

I hate this mess of claims and crap we're currently in o_o
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by the worst »

uh I think you can fairly safely claim without someone who has TMI on your role needing to necessarily claim if you get what I mean

I'm also not sure why you're so calm about someone lying about their role
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3331, Nauci wrote:

I'm really confused
I think I know what he might be referring to?

I hate this mess of claims and crap we're currently in o_o
ye same this is not the kind of brainbending I enjoy >:C
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3330, Mewtaph wrote:Also, if it isn't obvious enough already, I'll hardclaim that my role is not associated with Nova's character ability to become invisible.
Yeah this would have been really weird if it was

Like I've said the roles very loosely associate with the flavors and the only real correlation is faction

I only mentioned the invisibility thing because it's kinda the characters whole schtick: she shoots a bigass sniper rifle and goes invisible and noobs like playing her because of that in Heroes of the Storm :lol:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i get where you're going with this but if i'm understanding what you're implying correctly i don't believe it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like I'm dumb
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk maybe i'm the dumb one and not understanding him correctly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3332, the worst wrote:uh I think you can fairly safely claim without someone who has TMI on your role needing to necessarily claim if you get what I mean

I'm also not sure why you're so calm about someone lying about their role
There's a bunch of weird mechanics that I can think of that could motivate people to be weird af like Fruit Dealer (Krazy if you put a fruit vendor into the game just to make that joke you are my favorite mod ever), even night neighborizer, masons, or whatever?

So I'm going to step back from setup spec a bit and just try to read people for whether or not I think they're being genuine in their posting
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

I'd feel kind of bad if you guys got the wrong idea from this, so if nothing is really making sense then I can just claim my relevant info here.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by the worst »

mewtaph

======
my head
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Nauci: I have explained my main scumread. The other two wagons are on my townreads, as I mentioned before. There is nothing of substance I can add, and nothing in particular that I want to ask, at the moment. I may also have some jetlag.

@Mewtaph: If I understand you correctly, I think you should keep your info to yourself, for the moment.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by the worst »

Nauci skitter and Mitillos I'm gonna defer to you guys here. I'm a pretty firm believer that a thinly veiled agenda is probably town indicative and like to me this just smells like peddling bullshit to coast while we lynch someone else but if you think there's some merit I'm missing I'll back off.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3342, the worst wrote:Nauci skitter and Mitillos I'm gonna defer to you guys here. I'm a pretty firm believer that a thinly veiled agenda is probably town indicative and like to me this just smells like peddling bullshit to coast while we lynch someone else but if you think there's some merit I'm missing I'll back off.
I mean

At this point the 2 weird ones are either peddling their bs as scum together or weird fucking town I guess
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

Of the wagons going currently I'm definitely the most down for mewtaph

So maybe a full claim is actually in order

I feel like I'm under scrutinizing xtoxm today though
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3341, Mitillos wrote:@Nauci: I have explained my main scumread. The other two wagons are on my townreads, as I mentioned before. There is nothing of substance I can add, and nothing in particular that I want to ask, at the moment. I may also have some jetlag.

@Mewtaph: If I understand you correctly, I think you should keep your info to yourself, for the moment.
Who are your non-main scum reads, and why?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2488, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.29

Not_Mafia(8)
~ (241), (66), (188), (181), (38), (329), (150), (97)
-- HAMMER
Mewtaph(2)
~ (179), (154)
the worst(1)
~ (35)

Not Voting (4): (128), (108), (79), (466)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-12-13 17:17:27)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
For a relatively easy mislynch, I'd say scum are more likely to be off-wagon, watching town screw up

Of those on wagon, I most suspect kokichi

Of those off, AN and Skitter actually talked about distinctly town reading NM and I town read them. I still don't know what to make of kokichi's utter sureness that NM is town but have found all of the weirdness scummy.

Just by vote analysis I think scum is within {mewtaph, Keyser, xtoxm, kokichi}

I don't think performer was the 2nd most likely wagon so I don't think he hammered out of self preservation. I think that while this game was extraordinarily active, it's otherwise not suuuuuuper suspicious to hammer with 6 hours remaining without NM having claimed at -1?

From today's activity, I've had better insight into performer's thoughts than mitillos, which concerns me. But I'm still not townreading performer at all. Part of this is just that I find his thought processes really confusing and hard to read because I'm fairly certain I am not understanding what he's trying to say like 75% of the time. This is where I need to metadive the most, I think.

I keep swaying back and forth about keyser's claim credibility and it's really bugging me. I'm also used to Keyser being more aggressive and more defensive as a player in general, and in particular posting transparently and in real time. He's not spent any time setting up 1v1s between other players or even commenting on them much, which I felt like was a Keyser trademark. Combined with the supposed check on creature which, while plausible as a real pick he would have made, is also entirely consistent with a fake claim.

The game I modded had scum fake claiming all over the place, including TW claiming town gunsmith as a scum gunsmith :lol:

I think just over the course of writing this post I've decided that Keyser is scum here and maybe we should even lynch there

VOTE: Keyser Söze
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3344, Nauci wrote:I feel like I'm under scrutinizing xtoxm today though
Big mood
I was thinking this last night
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Nauci: I am still scumreading Kokichi (same reasons as before, plus his claim that got changed all of a sudden), but I'm willing to wait until he either proves it or proves that it's bullshit, at the end of the day. I am also still leaning scum on Xtoxm (again, same reasons as before). Beyond that, I'd probably be looking at Varsoon and AlNan, but I'm not sure if I can easily articulate what pings me about them (plus, there's scummier people out there, so I'm kind of ignoring them for now).
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3342, the worst wrote:Nauci skitter and Mitillos I'm gonna defer to you guys here. I'm a pretty firm believer that a thinly veiled agenda is probably town indicative and like to me this just smells like peddling bullshit to coast while we lynch someone else but if you think there's some merit I'm missing I'll back off.
idk if i'm on the right track or not but if i'm understanding what he's insinuating correctly i do not believe it at all

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”