DarkLightA (L-6)
: bristep123
Malakitty
In post 944, Malakitty wrote:
In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Malakitty

I'd rather listen to Lamees today
Ofc you would.
What is that supposed to mean?
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Malakitty »

This is to say shove it to point #4 on auros crappy case.

Anyways enjoy lynching town folks.

Spoiler: “Sucks to be me right?”

Please note that my supermarket job isn’t on this. Which is Monday 8-3, Thursday/Friday 8-12 Sunday 3-8
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Will admit, but 778 was a prod dodge with zero intention of having content knowing I would have had time between Wednesday and Thursday to post.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Truth is 951 is to actually prove a point where you have to decide if the person is lurking for alignment reasons or if they are just legitimately busy and trying to stay active in the game and using as much of their free time as they can
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 950, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 944, Malakitty wrote:
In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Malakitty

I'd rather listen to Lamees today
Ofc you would.
What is that supposed to mean?
I gotta read through your ISO, but majority of the game you have been going over the LHF and lurkers.

I can’t remember if you went after me on the fake god game

But hell there I didn’t read or give much opinions and I’m trying here but you don’t seem to care to sort me out
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Yep Dunn’s votes consist of voting only the following: Auro (rvs vote?), leodanny, vytottacat and me
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 952, Malakitty wrote:Will admit, but 778 was a prod dodge with zero intention of having content knowing I would have had time between Wednesday and Thursday to post.
In post 953, Malakitty wrote:Truth is 951 is to actually prove a point where you have to decide if the person is lurking for alignment reasons or if they are just legitimately busy and trying to stay active in the game and using as much of their free time as they can
I'll trust you on this, Mala, and I know it's in bad taste to push you there when you've re-iterated multiple times you're terribly busy -- I think it's good that you did admit 778 was a prod dodge, but it still did look like you were more active when someone was targeting you. I'm not saying you lurked *because* you're scum, but the pattern of activity is still a bit scummy.

Let's keep that point aside, can we talk about the other 3?
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Anyways I’m going attempt to have a date with my pillow since I’m spamming the thread (not on purpose I can’t sleep)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 954, Malakitty wrote:but majority of the game you have been going over the LHF and lurkers.
No I haven't

Every time someone pushes you, you bring up activity
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Anybody can say words

I'm accusing you of making stuff up without having read
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Low hanging fruit: rb, lahee, dva/dla
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And we know you're only scumreading me because I voted you anyway
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Malakitty »

So please explain why Dunn, the three serious votes you have cast have the lowest post count in the game and try to explain why you haven’t gone after the stronger players in the game.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 961, Dunnstral wrote:And we know you're only scumreading me because I voted you anyway
No your ISO sucks so when I flip I hope someone actually looks at your posting

Gut is telling me one of thor and Auro are scum though. Thor is more likely of the two
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 963, Malakitty wrote:Gut is telling me one of thor and Auro are scum though. Thor is more likely of the two
Is this because of our exchanges, or an independent gut-read? Is it possible for you to explain the gut-read, or why you feel so?
Can we talk about the rest of my case?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Auro »

Also Mala, Leo is in your lynch pool and there's a wagon there -- why aren't you voting anyone in it?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Auro »

*In your lynch pool, I mean.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Lamees »

In post 943, Malakitty wrote:Lamees I hated when you asked questions about what roles you would pick etc. you didn’t even follow up and it felt like a filler line to me. Then the whole lynch rb but have no solid case felt like a flash black how you tunneled Korina. Now that all of a sudden I call you out I’m being scum read by you which reeks of OMGUS.

Apparently no one can fucking smell the bullshit you’re spewing. Oh wait they are just pocketing you as town because you claimed. Ok that’s cool. I mean you claimed without even needing to do so
I just really like the setup and was interested in what power roles was stronger and what others would pick as scum. I don't see this as alignment indicative, especially considering the inactivity of everyone in the game at that stage. I think it was rb who was considering to go an act like a cat due to how no one was posting.

Funny how you mention my rb case lol. Are you even reading the thread? Look at what you are posting. Jesus. My rb case was not solid? His case on me was fine though right? The part where his case was just "vote lamees" SOLID CASE ALERT. And then he later still admitted that it wasn't serious, when he decided to take the game seriously he voted DVA. Then went back to "just vote lamees" and the funny part was the wagon was even getting momentum. No wonder I had claimed. Now that I think about it it wasn't rb that was getting momentum on my wagon. It was your case. Your false case once you get into the details of just what exactly you are posting.

You scum read me but TOWN READ RB for what you claim to be is a scum tell (the whole no substance case thing). Makes perfect sense :lol:
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Lamees »

I am not falling for malakitty's ATE here. She should be lynched. Posting schedules...

Anyway looks like something smart has got her fumbling over her own words. She first wanted to lynch leodanny, then got asked about leondanny and admits it would be a bad lynch and that leodanny is just lynch bait... wow (post 947)
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Lamees »

In post 953, Malakitty wrote:Truth is 951 is to actually prove a point where you have to decide if the person is lurking for alignment reasons or if they are just legitimately busy and trying to stay active in the game and using as much of their free time as they can
Yeah but, we believed you on the activity thing (I did). What you're doing is trying to use it to show you're town!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 969, Lamees wrote:
Yeah but, we believed you on the activity thing (I did). What you're doing is trying to use it to show you're town!
This so much

Malakittens is deflecting by referring to her activity so often to avert any and all suspicion on her
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

My iso very much does not suck ty, I've been avoiding bad wagons on town all game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I stopped scumreading yottacat when the predeccesor started posting

I moved off of Leodanny partially because I'm not comfortable with the roster voting that wagon
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 949, Auro wrote:
In post 938, Thor665 wrote:So I was voting one scumread, and saw multiple people expressing interest in the wagon - I pushed on that interest and created a solid wagon on Leo instead of switching to rb who had a lot less wagon interest.

No, seriously, describe the inconsistency.
Me: *Asks question*
Thor: *Answers question*, "Why ask?"
Me: "Potential inconsistency"
Thor: "Where's the inconsistency?"
Me: "Potential*"
Thor: "Seriously, describe the inconsistency"

Is Thor *this* thick usually? The purpose of *asking* questions is to iron out potential inconsistencies and get to know someone's stance clearer. "Why Leo over RB" is a
perfectly
fine question, because Thor did admit RB was iffy although he voted Leo, and now he's had to describe his stance on why Leo. This incessant nitpicks are starting to annoy me. Perhaps he's doing this with the intention of making me back off from asking questions, which I won't, or to start huge wall-wars again which no one's going to read.
Okay, so the inconsistency was one not yet committed?
What's the future potential inconsistency you saw?
Maybe I am thick - but asking you to describe what you saw feels like a fairly simple and reasonable question if asking about an inconsistency that doesn't exist is fine why aren't my questions fine?

@Mala - I townread Lamees without the claim. The play seems very straightforward and functional. I fail to see the issue with asking a question that went nowhere about what PRs people would choose as scum. Like...what scum advantage is there to asking that? What's he doing, rolefishing scum?

Can you describe your issue there more? I'm bothered that we have such opposite reads on a slot.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Auro »

In post 973, Thor665 wrote:Okay, so the inconsistency was one not yet committed?
What's the future potential inconsistency you saw?
Maybe I am thick - but asking you to describe what you saw feels like a fairly simple and reasonable question if asking about an inconsistency that doesn't exist is fine why aren't my questions fine?
Yes, it was not one yet committed.
Potentially
, if I judged that your reasons for voting Leo were too weak to not justify pushing RB, a slot that you said you find scummy, I would've then concluded that your (weak) vote was inconsistent with your (strong) RB read.
The question was (functionally equivalent to) "why Leo over RB". Now, I repeat -- I ask questions to figure out someone's thought process, and make observations about where their actions seem inconsistent with their thought processes, and in this case, said action was the Leo vote, and the thought process, RB scumread.
I never said your answer to "why Leo over RB" was inconsistent or bad, I accepted it.
If you think it's an empty question, I would disagree -- it has achieved some purpose in that I got a better peek into your thought process regarding RB/Leo, which is a good thing, and also FMPOV, made you clearer on your stance on that to town as well.
No doubt it's a reasonable question, but when I said "potential" two times, your treating it as though I had painted some existing inconsistency was what I'm referring to.

Return to “Completed Open Games”