Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I highly suspect that AlmostNancy is playing in this way, D2, because they are fairly certain I'm the one with the same flavor, and were trying to get me to tilt without full-outing my role, so they could get away and still kill me tonight.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3525, Varsoon wrote:I'm more suspect of Nauci and AlmostNancy, who are more kinda caught up with flavor-spec and pondering about and haven't been that much of a force today while just kinda letting these main wagons happen.
If we get a townflip from whoever they've settled on, I'd be more critical of them.

Speaking of people not really leaving an impression on me, Irrelephant came to mind and I literally had to check the OP to realize he was one of the dead players.
Sorry for kinda phoning this one in.

P-EDIT: See, they're posting A LOT but I don't think they've come to fruitful conclusions.

Actually willing to go against the grain on this.
VOTE: AlmostNancy
:o

Congrats on voting town.

I don’t even know how to respond to this. You’re pretty much the last player in this game, I would have expected this from.

I will be waiting for your apology post-game.

:facepalm:
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Anyway, that's the gamble.
If TAZ hadn't shaken out the way it did, then I would've tried to continue the whole dance of "Yeah Zerg could've killed N1" and acting like the only flavor I knew as infected Terran was Kerrigan, but that's it.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3550, Varsoon wrote:I highly suspect that AlmostNancy is playing in this way, D2, because they are fairly certain I'm the one with the same flavor, and were trying to get me to tilt without full-outing my role, so they could get away and still kill me tonight.
I never mentioned my flavour - only the one I’m INFORMED about.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

If you're town here, I'll apologize in post-game and also have quite a few words with the mod about designing setups specifically made to fuck town.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3547, Varsoon wrote:I am informed there is another player in the game with the same flavor name as me.
I am also informed that they are a member of the Zerg faction.
Each night, I learn the targets of the Zerg night kills.
At Night 4, I will learn all of the targets for Zerg night actions taken on Night 3.
I am also informed that they KNOW my role exists and what I am aware of, but not who I am.

I am Duran.
I think that AlmostNancy's play has specifically been trying to get me to tilt the other knowledge I have.
I highly suspected I would die tonight and was trying to make implications about AlmostNancy so that you'd be able to follow the crumbs back there.
I didn't want to claim this because now Zerg HAVE TO KILL ME and our Medic is dead, too.

I also believe Zerg work on an Even-Night Kill because Zerg did not kill on Night 1.
Oh, fuck. That makes sense on Nancy. So you're positive there weren't any Zerg kills last night?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yes. The mod literally sent me a PM at daystart that told me the Zerg did not target anyone with a killing action.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

My role was highly likely meant to serve as a means of confirming docs/BP roles present in the setup, since I learn if Zerg took a target, even if their kill failed.
It also lets me know this is very likely multiball since we've got TWO UNCLAIMED KILLS confirmed to be not from Zerg.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3033, Xtoxm wrote:varsoon said that the zerg mind control humans to do their bidding. what if the zerg is scum/sk and that is their ability, to control a terran player and have them perform the kill.
so a zerg mind controlled creature to kill irre and then creature got pgo'd
What do you make of this, Varsoon?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3550, Varsoon wrote:I highly suspect that AlmostNancy is playing in this way, D2, because they are fairly certain I'm the one with the same flavor, and were trying to get me to tilt without full-outing my role, so they could get away and still kill me tonight.
Same flavour as what? How do you know what my flavour is?

I have never said a word about that. I crumbed the flavour that
I was given as my informed role

So. I have no freaking clue, what you’re even talking about here?

I am informed townie. Do you really need to have my flip to believe that?

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The other reason I'm claiming all this now is that I'm fairly sure I tilted too much anyway and was gonna catch a kill and, as the mod re-iterated, Informed players don't flip their information.

P-EDIT: I commented on that earlier, that could make sense. If that's the case, then Xtoxm and AlmostNancy as partners might make sense--didn't AlmostNancy defend there a bit? Regardless, we should flip AlmostNancy first.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3554, Varsoon wrote:If you're town here, I'll apologize in post-game and also have quite a few words with the mod about designing setups specifically made to fuck town.
No, you fucking apologize to me rn!

Because I am 100% flipping town here.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

i discuss mechanics once in 140 pages and you say im avoiding behavioral analysis in favour of mechanics. lmao
are you just scum here shos
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@AlmostNancy: My flavor is identical to a scum player who is not actually my character but an imposter. You claimed pretty much the same thing. It feels like bait to try to get me to tilt too much info because if you are that scum player, you know the longer my role stays in game, the more info town gets.

If you're town, I'm sorry.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Consider my point of view.
I literally just came out of a towngame with Shoshin and Skitter where if I had just claimed my guilty instead of softed it on D2, we would have very likely won the game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's far, far less of a hard-guilty here, but the evidence does stack up and it makes me very uncomfortable with the leading wagons.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3560, Varsoon wrote:The other reason I'm claiming all this now is that I'm fairly sure I tilted too much anyway and was gonna catch a kill and, as the mod re-iterated, Informed players don't flip their information.

P-EDIT: I commented on that earlier, that could make sense. If that's the case, then Xtoxm and AlmostNancy as partners might make sense--didn't AlmostNancy defend there a bit? Regardless, we should flip AlmostNancy first.
Tell me what you think my fucking role is here Varsoon and how you even know what it is?

Since I have never mentioned word one about it’

I wanted to be crystal clear about what my role was, since Krazy said the part I’m informed about, will not be revealed post-flip.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3564, Varsoon wrote:Consider my point of view.
I literally just came out of a towngame with Shoshin and Skitter where if I had just claimed my guilty instead of softed it on D2, we would have very likely won the game.
I’m not considering the pov of anyone is is mad enough to mislynch me. and apparently knows what my character is, despite me never flavour claiming it.

So, you would townread me for being selfish and not outting all that I know here?

I fucking hope I never play another game with you, in that case.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

You had better be scum here, Varsoon.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
In post 3505, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I dunno what the factional makeup is like, though.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
You literally said you know someone isn't 'the original' [FLAVORNAME].
That's my role.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3521, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3429, Xtoxm wrote:pushing lots of different wagons to out info, further pushing mew after he said revealing his info would be anti town, and now pushing on key despite no other invest claims. i struggle to see town motivation for any of this.
@tw, i don't think you have read all the new stuff yet. here is the quote anyway.
Interesting I guess.. I wasn't really impressed with the way Mewtaph suddenly seized up either so I don't really hate the fact she was pushing him there.

Actually I think her consistent Presence wrt wagon pushing is far more likely to come from town!Nauci than scum!Nauci
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3523, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3515, Nauci wrote:It bothers me that A50 is hardly posting at all
Funny that our slot has posted as much as you (3rd highest poster) and Shoshin (4th highest poster) combined and you're still "bothered" I'm not posting enough.
Nancy you know what she meant.. :/
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

you don't think its possible that 2 townies received similar things? the whole scum team could be imposters. for this to be a guilty you would need to claim the same person.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3569, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
That's my role.
When I flip, there is no way for town to know what I’m informed about. Krazy said as much and I didn’t want to chance it that we lose because I hid it.

Tell.me what possible scum motivation, I could possibly have for revealing what I did?

Why would I do that as scum?

Think, Varsoon.

I actually do think you’re town and are going to lose the game for us. It is anti-town for me to claim at this point.

You will see why, once I flip. The only difference is that it will be on your head if we lose.

I am town here. I am not lying. My flip will explain everything.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3569, Varsoon wrote:

That's my role.
Varsoon, haven’t you figured out what this means yet?

Use your head.

I know you’re really smart and you know Starcraft way better than I do.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”