Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 299, Dannflor wrote:Oh one last thing
I think initial impressions from our replacements will be pretty important. They'll give a fresh perspective and probably see the obvious things that we've either been too entrenched to notice or have dismissed because we've made things too convoluted. Either way I'm looking forward to what Sheep thinks when he's caught up.

I'll reexamine the LolWagons and Podoboq feud before I go to bed, particularly Podoboq's reactionary vote on LolWagons.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 299, Dannflor wrote:Could you answer this, mbaki?
My Gamma read shifting. Theoretically, a town!gamma makes town!xtoxm a lot less likely. But, more than that, the Xtoxm read was at a stage of the game where there was almost no content I cared about so a throwaway comment having town pings was enough to be in my town category. There was a lot more thread but not a lot more Xtoxm.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 299, Dannflor wrote:Getting town vs. town vibes from this initially
However, the whole game can't just be town.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Thespio »

Pedro Rodrigues Filho is a Brazilian serial killer. Nicknamed Pedrinho Matador and arrested in 1973, in 2003 he was convicted of murdering at least 71 people and sentenced to 128 years in prison.

VC
VOTE COUNT:

Mewtaph:
bristep123, Sheepsaysmeep
Sheepsaysmeep:
LolWagons
Podoboq
Mewtaph, Gamma Emerald, mbaki
LolWagons:
podoboq
Bristep123:
Dannflor
No Vote:
Trekkie33
With 9 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Time Remaining:
(expired on 2018-12-27 19:05:03)

Mod Note:I was gonna be clever here but idk anymore
Last edited by Thespio on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

just from what ive read so far and what ive read thats happened since i replaced in this feels generally like one of those games where town currently has a lot higher impact/postcount
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

@Thespio I didn't vote lolwagons
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 305, Trekkie99 wrote:@Thespio I didn't vote lolwagons
Sorry, your slot has been on him, I just switched the names, I will unvote him for you!
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by LolWagons »

Not a fan of the three people on the Podo wagon. Does not make sense to put my vote there.

Also think sheep is Townie so far so UNVOTE:

I’m having similar issues to Dann in that I have a lot of town or null reads but I’m having trouble with scum reads.

I’ll reread the game at some point today or tomorrow and see what I can cobble together.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 307, LolWagons wrote:I have a lot of town or null reads but I’m having trouble with scum reads.
Hence why I am playing like I am.

Still working with my confident town reads being Dann and LolWagons.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 306, Thespio wrote:
In post 305, Trekkie99 wrote:@Thespio I didn't vote lolwagons
Sorry, your slot has been on him, I just switched the names, I will unvote him for you!
Oh, duh. Doughboy. :lol: I'll also unvote.

Unvote
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

UNVOTE:
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by podoboq »

Dinner was good. I read, but I’m mobile and don’t have time to respond to stuff in depth.

VOTE: bristep

This needs more pressure
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 302, mbaki wrote:However, the whole game can't just be town.
In post 299, Dannflor wrote:Fucking hell I need some scum reads everyone can't be town
Yup, which is why I know I need to look this over again.

Are you planning on explaining your L-1 bait?

Looking over the argument between Podoboq and LolWagons again, it just really really doesn't make sense to me. I don't see how we get from "I'd like to see more justification on LolWagons," and Podoboq even offering evidence for
why he thinks LolWagons is town
to this:
In post 239, LolWagons wrote:I think Trekkie is probably town for going after someone most people thought was town but
Podo hopping off his read of me quickly
is a bit disconcerting.
Thus, I understand Podoboq's reactionary vote because LolWagons continuing to push this point is weird. You can maybe call it preparation for a shift in opinion at worst but Podoboq literally
defends
LolWagons by calling out post #208 as being significant.

I don't really like LolWagon's case here and the push seems a little scummy but the fact he doesn't jump on the wagon and all the other vibes I've gotten from LolWagons keep my read town.
In post 275, Trekkie99 wrote:Wow don't know what to make of this. LolWagons has made some pretty good points.
Bad post. I revoke my earlier Trekkie town read.
In post 282, Trekkie99 wrote:I understand you changed your mind about lolwagons not because I said his contributions were lacking but because he took offense to you seeing my point, but I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
This is not great either. I really don't like how Trekkie just sits on the sidelines this whole debate and casually encourages it. This post doesn't really say anything but plant a little bit of doubt about Podoboq without actually committing to anything.
In post 271, Trekkie99 wrote:and your contributions in the exchange between you and Mewtaph are lacking IMO
Why? Could you explain this in more detail?

VOTE: Trekkie

I'm also very curious to hear Mewtaph's thoughts on all of this
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 312, Dannflor wrote:Are you planning on explaining your L-1 bait?
It is explained. It was bait. If I'm voting Podo anyways (which is a real vote), might as well throw in that. Never know.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by mbaki »

No arguments with a Trekkie vote either, by the way.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

why the fuck was this a conversation that people had

no one is massclaiming d1 end of the fuckign story
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i skimmed dann's wolf game iso's that he linked and while theyre prolly not that reliable with how dated they are? his posting here feels way more intentful/solving motivation driven rather than how it feels when he's wolf that he's just posting to post
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 282, Trekkie99 wrote:I understand you changed your mind about lolwagons not because I said his contributions were lacking but because he took offense to you seeing my point, but I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
This is not great either. I really don't like how Trekkie just sits on the sidelines this whole debate and casually encourages it. This post doesn't really say anything but plant a little bit of doubt about Podoboq without actually committing to anything.

Does seem as if I was sitting on the sidelines when you look at it the right way, however I really wasn't part of the discussion. All I was trying to do was make sense of the whole situation for myself as well as lolwagons and podoboq who I felt were like two dogs running in a circle chasing after each others tail.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 316, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i skimmed dann's wolf game iso's that he linked and while theyre prolly not that reliable with how dated they are? his posting here feels way more intentful/solving motivation driven rather than how it feels when he's wolf that he's just posting to post
i read the villa games and this feeling actually matches up better than i thought it would
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Ignore the above post
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Dangit. Ignore post #317.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Does seem as if I was sitting on the sidelines when you look at it the right way, however I really wasn't part of the discussion. All I was trying to do was make sense of the whole situation for myself as well as lolwagons and podoboq who I felt were like two dogs running in a circle chasing after each others tail.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 317, Trekkie99 wrote:All I was trying to do was make sense of the whole situation for myself as well as lolwagons and podoboq who I felt were like two dogs running in a circle chasing after each others tail.
In post 275, Trekkie99 wrote:Wow don't know what to make of this. LolWagons has made some pretty good points.
Which is it? Did you think the argument was circular and pointless or did you think one of them was making "pretty good points?"

Also, I like how the whole argument allowed you to sidestep Podoboq asking you for more justification on your LolWagons read—which is why I'd specifically like you to go into that more.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 317, Trekkie99 wrote:

???
Explain?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 236, podoboq wrote:
In post 234, Trekkie99 wrote:Okay so quick read on everyone.

Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq,

Mixed: gamma emerald

Null: bristep123, xtomx,

Scum: mbaki, lolwagons

The discussion between my three town reads feels very townie while my two scum reads feels like they're participating in the discussion but aren't getting to involved and are letting my three town reads do most of the discussing.

Bristep123 and obviously xtomx are on my null list due to inactivity and gamma emerald is mixed to me because he complained about some chit chat, but then says he's not interested in discussing anything cause this game is boring. Would a scum say this though? Probably not so that's why he's mixed to me
Moving this slot to town lean for now.

I'd like some more justification on LolWagons. I see your argument, that LolWagons looks like they're participating, but without actually getting involved. If we write off the Mewtaph questioning as that, I think you're right. There's very little aside from that, now that I go looking for it. I still think this post is significant.
In post 208, LolWagons wrote:
In post 156, mbaki wrote:I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
Does scum say this? I don’t think mafia tends to say shit like this.
If LolWagons is scum, I don't see them calling out mbaki's behavior as town unprompted unless they're teammates.
I think you screwed up what you were saying towards the end there
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”