Pronoun: Any

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 262, podoboq wrote:
In post 260, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i put myself in readlists too
Y I K E S
I only do it when it’s over-the-top anyway
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 317, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 282, Trekkie99 wrote:I understand you changed your mind about lolwagons not because I said his contributions were lacking but because he took offense to you seeing my point, but I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
This is not great either. I really don't like how Trekkie just sits on the sidelines this whole debate and casually encourages it. This post doesn't really say anything but plant a little bit of doubt about Podoboq without actually committing to anything.

Does seem as if I was sitting on the sidelines when you look at it the right way, however I really wasn't part of the discussion. All I was trying to do was make sense of the whole situation for myself as well as lolwagons and podoboq who I felt were like two dogs running in a circle chasing after each others tail.
How the fuck
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by mbaki »

Mbaki
Dann
LolWagons

Sheep
Gamma

Bri
Trekkie
Podo
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by mbaki »

Oh, Mew is below Gamma.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 294, LolWagons wrote:Well he’s a drama queen either way
This is accurate. This game needed some drama and fun.

That said, it seems like I did more harm than good in 1v1ing you. Thought it would help you sort me, and it kinda did, but I potentially caused too much division in the town. Sorry guys. Reminder that this is a team game, and the town
does
need to work together.

LolWagons, I think you're being stubborn about my interaction with Trekkie. You're either misinterpreting me or misrepping me. Based on your attitude when I left the thread for the night, I think it's just a misinterpretation.
In post 313, mbaki wrote:
In post 312, Dannflor wrote:Are you planning on explaining your L-1 bait?
It is explained. It was bait. If I'm voting Podo anyways (which is a real vote), might as well throw in that. Never know.
I like this. Fuck. mbaki is so mixed at this point. There's a lot of scum tells and lot of town tells, and most of the town tells don't look like they would realistically be fabricated as scum. The scum tells might just be bad play.
In post 327, mbaki wrote:
Mbaki

Dann
LolWagons

Sheep
Gamma

Bri
Trekkie
Podo
Spoiler:
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:18 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 264, podoboq wrote:mbaki, are you an alt? Because if you're just new to forum mafia, that can explain away some stuff.
An answer on this would be nice. I'm not asking you to tell us your main. I just want to know if you have one, or if you're legitimately new to mafiascum.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 311, podoboq wrote:VOTE: bristep

This needs more pressure
This slot is 7 hours from being replaced.

Hey bristep, come back and play or leave. You don't get to pretend there isn't any game for you to read anymore. If you don't think you can play mafia during day one, you should stop signing up for mafia games, especially games this small.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:24 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 315, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why the fuck was this a conversation that people had

no one is massclaiming d1 end of the fuckign story
In post 316, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i skimmed dann's wolf game iso's that he linked and while theyre prolly not that reliable with how dated they are? his posting here feels way more intentful/solving motivation driven rather than how it feels when he's wolf that he's just posting to post
In post 318, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 316, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i skimmed dann's wolf game iso's that he linked and while theyre prolly not that reliable with how dated they are? his posting here feels way more intentful/solving motivation driven rather than how it feels when he's wolf that he's just posting to post
i read the villa games and this feeling actually matches up better than i thought it would
I'm confused, are you off reading some unrelated game? Please catch up here first.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:25 am

Post by podoboq »

Towny:
Dannflor
Trekkie
Gamma
Mewtaph
LolWagons

Null:
sheepsaysmeep
bristep

Scummy:
mbaki (still mixed, but if I had to pick someone now)
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Thespio »

Prodding bristep123, they will be replaced in (expired on 2018-12-21 17:33:21)
Last edited by Thespio on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:31 am

Post by podoboq »

Pedit
In post 329, podoboq wrote:Thought it would help me sort you
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Which is it? Did you think the argument was circular and pointless or did you think one of them was making "pretty good points?"
Both I guess. However I wasn't implying I thought the argument was pointless. Circular yes, but pointless? No.
I think podoboq's opinion change of lolwagons was justified because of lolwagons's behavior, but in turn podoboq sort of proved lolwagons's claim that podoboq changed his read rather quickly to be true. Naturally podoboq's change of view of lolwagons took place after lolwagons seemingly overreacted, but at the same time I can't help but feel that maybe lolwagons had a point all along.
Also, I like how the whole argument allowed you to sidestep Podoboq asking you for more justification on your LolWagons read—which is why I'd specifically like you to go into that more.
My read on lolwagons was based on his activity which IMO when not looked at more closely gave the appearance of being active and
involved
. His discussion with mewtaph on page four post numbers 93-99 was the only somewhat serious discussion he'd had with anyone in the day so far at the time of me posting my read and even that was lacking.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:50 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 336, Trekkie99 wrote:My read on lolwagons was based on his activity which IMO when not looked at more closely gave the appearance of being active and involved. His discussion with mewtaph on page four post numbers 93-99 was the only somewhat serious discussion he'd had with anyone in the day so far at the time of me posting my read and even that was lacking.
My problem with this is that essentially
nobody
had truly interacted with
anybody
in a meaningful way. I believed, and still believe, that LolWagons participation there was meaningful. The activity matches, and I would say surpasses, the standards set by the rest of the game.

So, like, I see what you mean, but I don't think I agree, and that's why I wanted you to elaborate. I dropped it to 1v1 LolWagons, though. Bigger fish.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 330, podoboq wrote:
In post 264, podoboq wrote:mbaki, are you an alt? Because if you're just new to forum mafia, that can explain away some stuff.
An answer on this would be nice. I'm not asking you to tell us your main. I just want to know if you have one, or if you're legitimately new to mafiascum.
Its implied I am not new. This is not my main site. I'd rather leave it at that.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 338, mbaki wrote:
In post 330, podoboq wrote:
Its implied I am not new. This is not my main site. I'd rather leave it at that.
That’s totally fine. People are entitled to alts.

Thanks for clarifying that you’re not just new.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 336, Trekkie99 wrote:Both I guess. However I wasn't implying I thought the argument was pointless. Circular yes, but pointless? No.
I think podoboq's opinion change of lolwagons was justified because of lolwagons's behavior, but in turn podoboq sort of proved lolwagons's claim that podoboq changed his read rather quickly to be true. Naturally podoboq's change of view of lolwagons took place after lolwagons seemingly overreacted, but at the same time I can't help but feel that maybe lolwagons had a point all along.
Except LolWagon's case wasn't that podoboq changed his opinion or that he did so quickly, but that he did so in response to your read on him and did so without committing to the change, which I don't think is valid. Just because podoboq changes his read later doesn't mean "he had a point all along."

I dislike how you're still dodging my initial question:
In post 312, Dannflor wrote:
In post 271, Trekkie99 wrote:and your contributions in the exchange between you and Mewtaph are lacking IMO
Why? Could you explain this in more detail?
Why was his interaction with Mewtaph lacking? Do you think the case against Mewtaph was bad?
In post 208, LolWagons wrote:
In post 156, mbaki wrote:I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
Does scum say this? I don’t think mafia tends to say shit like this.
In post 209, LolWagons wrote:I think Mbaki, Podo, and Bri are town.

I think Dann leans town.

No clue on Gamma. Thought I knew how to read him and a game just wonder where I was wrong.

I’m hanging up the Mewtaph hat for now, I genuinely can’t tell if it’s a play style difference or I’m onto something but I’m willing to look elsewhere.

Bri made a good point about Xtom and I’m not parking my vote on a slot that needs replaced so

VOTE: Xtotm
In post 222, LolWagons wrote:Damn might have been wrong on one of my town reads.

Danny can have the slot.
Obviously there's not a ton of LolWagons posts sans Mewtaph, but do these not count as being involved with the game? What is your read on LolWagons now, after he "made some good points" against Podoboq?

Mewtaph and Gamma Emerald are... prod dodging?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 268, podoboq wrote:Oh don't worry,
the read on you has changed

VOTE: LolWagons
In post 333, podoboq wrote:
Towny
:
Dannflor
Trekkie
Gamma
Mewtaph
LolWagons
what
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Thespio »

Looking for a replacement for bristep123.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 340, Dannflor wrote: Mewtaph and Gamma Emerald are... prod dodging?
I would like Trekkie to explain how the post I quoted happened
<Embrace The Void>

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

He messed up his quote tags. I don't think there is a story there.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Thespio »

ofrhz replaces bristep123
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Hi!
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

I dislike how you're still dodging my initial question:
Why? Could you explain this in more detail?
Why was his interaction with Mewtaph lacking? Do you think the case against Mewtaph was bad?
No I think Lolwagons case against Mewtaph was fine, I was just under the opinion that lolwagons intention in having the discussion with mewtaph was to give the appearance of being involved in a semi-noteworthy discussion so he wouldn't look like a scum trying to stay out of heated discussions.
Obviously there's not a ton of LolWagons posts sans Mewtaph, but do these not count as being involved with the game?
Not definitely. First and third one's kind of random. However his read is fine.
What is your read on LolWagons now, after he "made some good points" against Podoboq?
Mixed. The fact that he was willing to challenge Podoboq could mean my initial opinion of lolwagons was incorrect, or lolwagons felt the the need to step up his game since the discussion of his activity had been brought up.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 346, ofrhz wrote:Hi!
:cool:
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep