Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think Thor is town btw
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Lady Angel »

VOTE: Robert
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

I kinda think scum's got this by the nuts. There are several slots that never got questioned and never been put in the spotlight, and some that have been brought to light and their wagons were resisted strongly.

UNVOTE:

Just so as I don't get blamed for it post-game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:45 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I can assure you nothing is going unnoticed but what you're describing seems highly exaggerated for a game of 12 pages and 3ish mini wagons. So please walk me through it. Name names. Describe your observations.

Sometimes there's power in silence btw. (Keeping things close to the chest until the apprpriate moment)

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

@BuJ: I think your slot is own, so I would appeal to you to ISO me and try to guess something or another. You are good enough, mate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

And I mean something as a role crumb. I didn't do it as obvious as Gamma would describe as "a meat loaf not a crumb" this time and I'm suspicious of him here because I think THAT is frustrating him. However, if my case on Thor was met with such resentment then I fear having no case beyond literally this on Gamma will be even less likely to lead to anything hut people hating me more.

Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Sure, there are some hiding behind the scenes, it just part of the game. Wagons weather they end up lynching or not gives some insight.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

@A50 - Give me a full readlist please. If they're all null put them all at null if you have to

Also fwiw I think your gambit failed. It might be time to cut your losses if you ARE town, and go for a lesser of two evils plan B. Whatever your alignment is I cannot stop your lynch if things remain the same here. My best defense of your slot right now is literally "he's A50".

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 319, DuckDuckJab wrote:
This felt like a very weird read to me, especially with milk now happy to park his vote on robert.
It feels like TMI. Add in the inconsistency of him voting who he called new town. So I'm a little concerned by the milk townreads as they seem premature and misguided to me.
yeah this was bothering me too; i'm not sure why he's still voting robert if he classifies him as new town

==
In post 320, Lady Angel wrote:What makes you think the pop-in was intentional?
you popping in a few hours after cheeky said that and starting your post with this kinda reinforces the sentiment that you're popping in when people talk about you

when you say 'dda and gamma's posts are bugging you', who is dda? why do the posts of these players bug you? why aren't you voting rn?

==
In post 322, Robert2424 wrote:
unvote

Vote A50

I have to agree. Previous games can be used as experience, but seems like your trying to off Thor early here while not provided much content to begin with. Your proving you want to be just a distraction.
this feels kinda bandwagon-y and like you're looking for a place to put your vote after your cheeky vote was scrutinized and since you're one of the leading wagons.

like all of your votes are bad and voting with you is low-key making me uncomfortable

==
In post 327, Almost50 wrote:I kinda think scum's got this by the nuts. T
here are several slots that never got questioned and never been put in the spotlight, and some that have been brought to light and their wagons were resisted strongly.

UNVOTE:

Just so as I don't get blamed for it post-game.
give specifics please. this is incredibly vague and talking about things in broad strokes like this makes it seem like you're saying something useful but when you think about it, you're not actually saying anything in particular

the self-vote actually felt a little townie to me; it feels ate-y in a way that i've seen town!a50 do when he gets frustrated with people for not understanding his setup theorizing/crumbing/whatever

i also don't like voting with robert rn

i also think that the fact that he's provided little content but has overly focused on the nk thing is +scum for him, as is his thor push and his refusal to talk about it

@a50 i'm pretty good at soritng you when you like engage with the game and actually talk to me, so if you could like tell me where you're at and what you're thinking about the game and who your scumreads are that would be kinda helpful.

i feel like i'm trying to reach out here and understand where you're going with the thor thing but you shut me down. like when you're town and post in a way that i can read i can read you super well super easily but you aren't really doing that here rn, so like, if you're town be townie in a way i can read
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 330, Almost50 wrote:And I mean something as a role crumb. I didn't do it as obvious as Gamma would describe as "a meat loaf not a crumb" this time and I'm suspicious of him here because I think THAT is frustrating him. However, if my case on Thor was met with such resentment then I fear having no case beyond literally this on Gamma will be even less likely to lead to anything hut people hating me more.
I mean you softed hard when you self-voted, but I don’t buy it tbh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Robert2424 »

The problem with A50 now is that he self voted. However, I'm not familiar with the mod. So I have no idea if Jester is a possible role. If its not, its not a good tactic to self vote. It not only annoys the crap out of me (this dose not give people permission for other people reading this to do it as well), it serves no point. If your town, you have no business self voting, it looks entirely a desperate move. Why is he so freaked out, it was only 2 votes on him again? I'm reading A50 as a scum read. So I have to pop the question.

@Mod, is Jester a possible role here?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

Jesters are explicitly not included in this game as per the Game Description in the Mini Queue.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.6
Flavor to be added.

With 13 Alive, it is 7 to Lynch!

Almost50: (4) (86), (98), (309), (322),
Robert2424: (4) (128), (176), (258), (326)
Soviet Crocolisk: (2) (212), (213),
Gamma Emerald: (1) (266),
Thor665: (0)
CheekyTeeky: (0)
joges: (0)
DuckDuckJab: (0)
themilkcartonkid: (0)
skitter30: (0)
Trivium: (0)
DarkLightA: (0)
Lady Angel: (0)

Not Voting (2): (146), (327),

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-02 12:00:00).

Important Notes:
-
The Game is currently in Day One.

-
skitter30 is permanently V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

-
Replacing Soviet Crocolisk.

-
Prodding DarkLightA.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

@Skitter

DDA is apparently a fusion of DDJ and DLA, I specifically meant DLA there. DLA's iso consists of mostly bandwagon votes and seemingly just trying to float by. The Almost vote was especially bad considering they admitted not knowing why Almost was being voted in the first place. Gamma's a gut read.

Also, I'm voting Robert.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

LolWagons replaces Soviet Crocolisk.

Fixing VC momentarily.
VC was accurate, I just didn't read context.
Actually, there was a minor formatting error where the wagons were listed in the wrong order. But if anyone wants to complain about that I'll fite you.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by DarkLightA »

Hey, I'm here. Sorry, I've just been a bit distracted by real life and all that. Prodging for now but I'll be back tomorrow!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I won't be voting A50 today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Mainly because I owe him/can't trust myself to read him correctly. But also there are other spots that deserve more pressure so we can PoE more effective later.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Err Effectively*
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 185, Almost50 wrote:
In post 182, Thor665 wrote:He did an interesting slip that might be alingment relevant.
He declared it was an innocent error due to another game he's in.
We can't discuss ongoing games.
We can ask for accounts.
I can do my own research about ongoing games with certain info without needing to discuss them.
He's aware of this and is being oddly cagey in his responses to me - I suspect because he's aware.
Sheep me?
This is a good case on surface level. However, anyone who has seen your scum play in a couple of 2 recent games (including one I saw you from the modding slot) I can see this coming from scum you over town you.

I am referring to:

Overkill 1
And
Welcome To Paris
Setting up insightful play to indicate scum for Thor.

Yeah no. Robert has a super deliberate and overly cautious way of posting and I’m not surprised he’s the chosen counterwagon to A50. Y’all being duped.
VOTE: Almost:50
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 341, CheekyTeeky wrote:I won't be voting A50 today.
Hello hi hey here to change your mind.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 277, Trivium wrote:thor/duck/a50 looks pretty t/t/t to me. Vote's staying on robert.
I kinda instinctively dislike anyone stating a conversation between three players which is still completely unresolved looks like t/t/t. Does anyone have a confident read on Triv because I remember strongly disliking something by them and I can't remember if it was alignmenty or not

~ tw
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 281, Thor665 wrote:Sure
Eh this roughly makes sense I think we're just very different people

I'll remove my head from my desk for the time being.

~ tw
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

hey

we should probably hang out in real-time sometime on d2... you're not doing those things town you does.. :shifty:
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 291, Trivium wrote:Thanks jingle, this is exactly the kind of moderation that keeps me coming back to this site.

Anyways, I would usually be more speculative as town but because there appear to be strange things going on with winconditions I feel I'd rather come back through here when I have more information, so I've really just skimmed through a lot of this, especially the thor/duck/a50 interaction because I don't think the stuff a50 has done or talked about has been alignment indicative at all, and I feel the duck/thor interaction is t/t in my gut. I like my vote on robert; little justification for cheeky vote, questions I don't think lead anywhere, just not really buying the whole going with the flow argument in general. Feels reachy in an intentional sort of way to me.
hwaht.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”