Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2797, Firebringer wrote:elbirn i don't know what to say to u right now cause i don't think a lot of ur posts have been scum hunting in the way i should expect and you have felt so reactive to everything in the game that i don't think those reactions should be considered AI. Like my mind goes back to the rc vs varsoon and i think you had the most "omg this is a terrible tvt lets not do it" kind of mindset and it was done in a way that i think you were trying to keep the game lighter and not toxic and it was more scum mind who doesn't like seeing that. Now why can't u be town and doing that too? Good point, could be. Just felt more like non-comital and trying to be passive observer to it while pushing away from it knowing that it wasn't healthy.

I DONT GET UR READS AT ALL AND U FEEL LIKE A SHEEP OF CHIBI AND I CANT SEE ANYONE THINKING LIKE CHIBI EXCEPT CHIBI.

Chibi mindset can't be naturally mimicked. I refuse to believe it.
1. How WOULD you expect me to be scumhunting? Are you trying to say you know how I play because I refuse to believe you think that when I haven't played with you in years and when we did play it was a small sample size of games

2. Your description of the RC vs varsoon tvt WOULD be correct..if youd, you know. Swap out my name for yours.

Whereas I actively tried to push rc away from varsoon and to so focus his energy on other reads...you kinda just popped in, told varsoon to fuck off from time to time, or tell them both to stop, but didnt really do anything constructive with it.

Literally the way I feel about your interactions with the whole thing is how you claim to feel about my interactions with it so like what?

Not to mention that scum damn near certainly wanted that toxic dumpster fire to rage on for as long as possible considering how crippling it was to the game state, so why would I mediate in a constructive manner as scum? It makes sense for you *pretending* to mediate for good boy points while not really helping

3. How am I sheeping chibi when I've made it very transparent where I stand today and it has nothing to do with chibi, quite literally what the fuck is this?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2799, Firebringer wrote:Elbirn has ur meta shifted a lot since last we played btw? Cause this playstyle ur doing just doesn't seem right.
I'm an outrageous shit poster with occasional moments of genius, so no
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

What’s with the rage about my scumread on you?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

explain why you think elbirn is sheeping chibi, fire?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:17 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2779, Nibbui wrote:NSG look at Kokichi/Mutant interactions.

am I being delusional here or there's some potential there?
i guess i'll take a look. it's possible that i've been misreading mutant this whole game – if i were to be misreading any of my strong townreads, i would probably put it at him. even still, i somewhat doubt it.

it would help convince me if you said what you saw there, though, rather than just leaving me to try to figure out what you're seeing (no snarkiness intended here as much as it sounds like it)
In post 2780, Elbirn wrote:NSG dont do this I'm like your biggest fan

Pedit: Nibbui shhhhh
sorry. i townread you earlier and gut don't scumread you, but it's just a matter of formality and keeping dead townie's reads in mind for me. (are you actually my biggest fan?)

also, side note – it seems i have more "fans" or people who seem to really trust in my ability lately, and it's a little strange for me. i never really expected it.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2803, northsidegal wrote:explain why you think elbirn is sheeping chibi, fire?
i meant sheeping in thoughts not sheeping in votes.
i don't think i was clear on that.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

point by point discussion:
In post 2800, Elbirn wrote:1. How WOULD you expect me to be scumhunting? Are you trying to say you know how I play because I refuse to believe you think that when I haven't played with you in years and when we did play it was a small sample size of games
I just don't expect you to be playing in this way and yeah we haven't played in a long time but like you have expectations of my play correct? even if we don't have this long history of games.

also i enjoy you and this just doesn't seem to have the elbirn touch. I know that is weaksauce I am just not getting you right now.
2. Your description of the RC vs varsoon tvt WOULD be correct..if youd, you know. Swap out my name for yours.

Whereas I actively tried to push rc away from varsoon and to so focus his energy on other reads...you kinda just popped in, told varsoon to fuck off from time to time, or tell them both to stop, but didnt really do anything constructive with it.

Literally the way I feel about your interactions with the whole thing is how you claim to feel about my interactions with it so like what?
I don't think the way i played in that interaction was AI though. Like at all. I wasn't trying to stop a fight for any purposes than it was a gross fight, the way you approached it was just like very passive like "rc why dont u just do this other thing instead". If you want to tell me you would behave that way as either alignment i can throw out this reason, I don't think its a very good point to begin with but i fail to see how i played
3. How am I sheeping chibi when I've made it very transparent where I stand today and it has nothing to do with chibi, quite literally what the fuck is this?
meant your sheeping a lot of chibis thoughts and the two of you have too many similar thoughts that i don't think is natural for the two of you since chibi doesn't make sense to me most of the time.
Show

Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Nibbui »

ok Elbirn's rage was a bit out of place there

about me showing Kokichi and Mutant interactions I'll try to quote here later.

Probably.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

Still doubtfully.

Not surely.

I'll try to do the effort. Not right now though.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2795, Firebringer wrote:whats ur read on me flair
You're town.
In post 2796, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2793, MariaR wrote:Not at all. I'm just mostly at a loss at what to say. Could be my lack of enjoyment for this but meh. Nothing posted has made me want to comment. It's pretty obvious I wouldn't be scum in this situation but for some reason this magic Poe is born. If lynching me wakes people up so be it I won't fight it.
Asking a loaded question but
What makes you obvtown?
I thought it over and to put it simply I wouldn't play this way as scum. Just because I could doesn't mean I would. Putting myself in a spot where I basically roll over isn't something I would do out of respect for my team mates unless the plan was to bus me from day start then fair I guess? Although no one has done that since my fav scum game.
I also think it's very clear my actions aren't really scummy. I can see how some people may not think I'm towny but I'm basically null and everyone wants to lynch me. So either my partners are bussing or I'm a town ml.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I’ll catch up later today hopefully.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2607, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2592, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2516, northsidegal wrote:hi. i'm reasonably confident that there are three scum out of the four of {elbirn, maria, kokichi, nk15}.

i invite any disagreement.
I disagree. I'd switch NK15 out for Nibbui.
Why
I think the answer to that is pretty obvious to be fair.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2610, northsidegal wrote:I very much doubt that Nibbui is scum here. Why do you think he is?
I may go into the specifics once I've caught up if I feel like it but as a starter task just do this:

Read Nibbui's iso with the information in my mind that both Varsoon and RC are town. Because to me a lot of what Nibbui says sounds like he knew that the entire time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2610, northsidegal wrote:Mutant, we've played together in more than a few games by now. Can you trust in me enough to believe me when I say that she's town? I have 100% confidence in this.
I'd trust town!you without a doubt. But thus far I don't town read you because you haven't exactly said or done a lot.
I mostly just lurk now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2810, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2607, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2592, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2516, northsidegal wrote:hi. i'm reasonably confident that there are three scum out of the four of {elbirn, maria, kokichi, nk15}.

i invite any disagreement.
I disagree. I'd switch NK15 out for Nibbui.
Why
I think the answer to that is pretty obvious to be fair.
No it's not obvious so feel free to case me
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2611, northsidegal wrote:i actually really like this logic and can add onto it myself the knowledge that in NK15's scumgame (from what i've seen) he really can't replicate the kind of posts that he's made this game

like i think i pointed out to kokichi earlier, i don't think nk15 could make a massive case like the one he made on nibbui as scum
So why were you on his wagon?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2618, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2616, Elbirn wrote:NSG I believe in you and I wish you could have played like this Day 1
i wish i could have played like this day one too. there's actually just a lot of things that have come together very specifically right now to cause this shift:
  • My V/LA is coming to a close and all of the real life stuff i've been busy with for a while is winding down
  • With RC dead, i feel a need to step up and be more active in pushing my reads. Me and RC had basically the same poe at the end of the day yesterday so I was basically just playing in the neighborhood for a long time
  • I didn't scumread Varsoon but I wasn't going to fight RC on it. That's out of the way now.
  • I can't die so I don't need to worry about getting nightkilled.
and finally, i realized that i'm not going to passively sit by, not push my reads and let town lose, which is basically the entire reason for why i lost the last two towngames that i've lost, as well as for why i nearly lost some of the last few towngames that i still won.
I'm glad you explained this. It gives me more faith in you. I hope that by the time I'm caught up that I town read you otherwise I'm going to be disappointed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2624, Nibbui wrote:I think that Elbirn is town.
Why?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2693, MariaR wrote:I think one of the biggest issues people are having is they're taking people by the rep and using it as an excuse to not lynch them like.
Is Nk15 an easy lynch
Is Nico an easy lynch
Maybe even chibi an easy lynch.
Yes. So what? That doesn't stop them from having a chance at being scum and you shouldn't fault people for pushing that. I think it comes down to the reasoning why you push that player that's important.
This is exactly the reason I oppose the NK15 lynch. People's stated reasoning makes me think he is being targetted for nothing more than his lynch baity nature. Also, if you don't recall, Nico was almost definitely going to be lynched before it was outright prevented. It seems momentum for that died there too but I don't think many people are completely opposed to her lynch. And if anything, her reputation was used as a point to lynch her in the first place. As for Chibi, I don't recall their reputation even being mentioned? It seems to me here that you're trying to claim that there's a problem when there isn't one.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2701, Nibbui wrote:NSG, by the way, I may have amnesia but I don't remember you answering me about your read on Nico. Is it mod confirmed info? Or is it by play?
I think NSG is purposely dodging this question.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2818, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2701, Nibbui wrote:NSG, by the way, I may have amnesia but I don't remember you answering me about your read on Nico. Is it mod confirmed info? Or is it by play?
I think NSG is purposely dodging this question.
And I don't see why tbh. She literally can't be night killed so I don't understand why she would withhold any sort of information from us, especially mechanical stuff. That's what makes me so hesitant to town read her. The only reason she'd refuse to tell us where this read came from would be if she thinks she would be lynched for it. That's not necessarily scummy, sure. But since I don't see how anything NSG could tell us about how she reached this conclusion would be scummy it makes me question why she'd refuse to tell us in the first place and without an answer I just can't put my trust in her.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2725, NicoRobin wrote:To uphold my PR.....

Meet Phosphophyllite

Can you either like, play properly or replace out please? Thanks.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2761, ChibiBear wrote:My gut scum read on Day 1 was Fire but I'm now starting to wonder if it's really mechanically likely that a scum player would be given a freaking triple vote, even if that triple vote is dependent on a town player's actions.
This logic is heavily flawed since the triple vote was entirely dependent on the actions of someone who was town and it's confirmed that this role did indeed exist without restriction but hey if your bad logic makes you town read FB then I'm not going to tell you to think otherwise. Keep doing as you do.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2776, northsidegal wrote:i'm beginning to think perhaps i should rethink firebringer being town.
Is your reevaluation of FB simply because your lynch pool felt too small or what?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2779, Nibbui wrote:NSG look at Kokichi/Mutant interactions.

am I being delusional here or there's some potential there?
You're being delusional. Trust.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2801, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2799, Firebringer wrote:Elbirn has ur meta shifted a lot since last we played btw? Cause this playstyle ur doing just doesn't seem right.
I'm an outrageous shit poster with occasional moments of genius, so no
Huh. I wouldn't have described you like this at all. Only after looking at your iso can I kinda see what you mean with the shitposting but I'm yet to see the 2nd part of this description.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”