Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 344, LolWagons wrote:
In post 185, Almost50 wrote:
In post 182, Thor665 wrote:He did an interesting slip that might be alingment relevant.
He declared it was an innocent error due to another game he's in.
We can't discuss ongoing games.
We can ask for accounts.
I can do my own research about ongoing games with certain info without needing to discuss them.
He's aware of this and is being oddly cagey in his responses to me - I suspect because he's aware.
Sheep me?
This is a good case on surface level. However, anyone who has seen your scum play in a couple of 2 recent games (including one I saw you from the modding slot) I can see this coming from scum you over town you.

I am referring to:

Overkill 1
And
Welcome To Paris
Setting up insightful play to indicate scum for Thor.

Yeah no. Robert has a super deliberate and overly cautious way of posting and I’m not surprised he’s the chosen counterwagon to A50. Y’all being duped.
VOTE: Almost:50
Oh is A50 tryna meta scumread Thor lmfao
I played GROUPscum Thor in YGM and he was pretty different, plus some of the things Thor’s posted align with the townplay I heard about from Ranmaru when we talked Thor meta
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 397, Omochao wrote:just gonna uhh

VOTE: gamma

ive been following this game since yesterday, ill just like put quotes around stuff thatll take a bit but yeah

my reads are something like this vv (roughly in order)

Town:
thor
cheeky
skitter
mckid
trivium
a50*

Null:
ddj
darklight
lady
robert
joges

Scum:
soviet
gamma

*i want to believe but he's trying his hardest to make me not town read this
Do you know me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Omochao »

this is to page 8 (multi quote actually missed two posts and those will be forgotton to the void)
In post 9, Sickofit1138 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Because sister, you're the only familiar name to ne i think :D
minor town pts to voting familiar faces
In post 27, CheekyTeeky wrote:
I think this is either TvS or SvS.

I dislike both their page 1 posting.

First I don't like Robert saying they'll vote someone until they post - it's a thinly veiled fake pressure vote. Then I don't like the immeadiate unvote after Lady calls him a liar. If he was pressure voting to get the game going why isn't he moving his vote elsewhere to get more people to post? The unvote in this instance is scummy.

Angel is less scummy but I dislike her asking "lynch all liars?" instead of commenting on whether being a liar is AI for Robert.
i like the first half of this

the rest of it isn't reachy but just doesn't make sense. Like the whole idea of lynch all liars is that lying is scummy regardless of who it is.
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:
In post 36, Jingle wrote:
Almost50 replaces Sickofit1138.
The BEST thing in this game is THERE'S NI BLOODY NIGHT KILL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nani the fuck
In post 46, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:-snip-

I thought getting nightkilled was your favorite thing?
You rolled scum this time?

Thinking Darklight and LA are scum based on first impressions.

-BuJ
why is there no vote attatched to this? doesn't flow with the rest of the post. Might be because hydra.
In post 74, DuckDuckJab wrote:
If someone doesn't make something from nothing, how do we kick off a spicy d1 and kill teh scumz? This will sound silly and I agree Cheeky's post was reachy. there's some parts of it I don't agree with, and bits of it which I think could come from scum -- but not just the fact she's drawing blood from a stone out of rvs. that's town.

For the record if this was her posting on like page 10 I'd agree with you 1000%

~ tw
why would you agree if she made that assertion on page 10 lol
In post 75, themilkcartonkid wrote: Still no satisfactory answer and its mindblowing you guys aren't pressuring this...
mindblowing how everyone saw that and just ignored it

not that its lynchable

but its just something so ridiculous i would expect town to vote it out of sheer paranoia
In post 99, CheekyTeeky wrote: -snip-
First, A50 is too smart to make such a slip (of true) and is definitely too smart to then bring further attention to it by walking back his slip. This isn't even WIFOM it is just the kind of analytical player he is. This makes it a townslip.
imagine being smallbrained enough to make a slip. how amateurish. /s
this whole post sucks btw
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: almost50
this vote SUCKS.
In post 107, CheekyTeeky wrote: -snip-
That's the feeling I got but then I was like...would Jingle put us in a game with no NKs? Unlikely. More likely that Milk is trying to PR hunt
i feel like this is kinda weak. from the perspective of scum!milk i would assume that he already has an idea of whether there's gonna be a night kill, and i doubt that he would be worried about town being informed or something, he would just shoot him at night. what pr could possibly be responsible for no nightkills and still be normal?
In post 110, Gamma Emerald wrote:Press X to doubt
this continued push seem towny at all regardless of A50's flip. if this was actually something that pinged gamma that hard, he would have voted as sloon as A50 made the slip, but he only jumped on after someone else did.
In post 114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also you used the alt excuse then switched to softing global doc
Switching claims I can see but that’s outside of that purview
this is actually the reverse chronology of the events but the global doc is obviously a joke.
In post 127, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 125, themilkcartonkid wrote:@cheeky why robert and not thor?
I don't get why he's fixated on his defense when people were largely moving in other directions. Seems he's more concerned with his appearance than finding scum.
i think this a town vote but i also disagree, i think as scum robert would just let it slide.
In post 137, Soviet Crocolisk wrote: He's low hanging fruit because he seems like an easy vote to park on.
"he's low hanging fruit because he's low hanging fruit"
this argument is the real low hanging fruit honestly
In post 151, DuckDuckJab wrote: So you voted her to pressure
Then didn't pressure her
Then unvoted
And didn't pressure anyone else with your vote

what are you doin fam
so we just didn't see that whole last page where cheeky tried to pretend the vote didnt bother her only for her to get all hot and bothered by the vote???

<<<from the future, i remember that after this page there was a whole back and forth as to whether cheeky was under pressure and imma just let you guys know ahead of time that i still stand buy the assertion that she was, as is said above. >>>
In post 172, skitter30 wrote:
i'm not sure this dichotomy actually, like, exists? why do you feel like you have to pick between the two of them?

==

yeah but cheeky i think is like actively playing the game and responded to a push someone made on her while continuing to interact with other people
robert had a meh rvs post; showed up again several pages later to defend it withotu really talking about anything else
her iso has scumhunting content, and his is basically about his rvs psot
i don't think the two things are much the same at all
idk why the idea that you can't push two slots as effectively as you can push one is so strange? opportunity cost y'know?

i also think that robert and cheeky being such radically different examples is kinda ehh? like yeah cheeky has more posts but does that really detract from the fact that they both reacted to an attack. also like i said earlier i think that as scum robert would just let it go.
In post 182, Thor665 wrote:He did an interesting slip that might be alingment relevant.
We can ask for accounts.
I can do my own research about ongoing games with certain info without needing to discuss them.
He's aware of this and is being oddly cagey in his responses to me - I suspect because he's aware.
Sheep me?
This is a good case on surface level. However, anyone who has seen your scum play in a couple of 2 recent games (including one I saw you from the modding slot) I can see this coming from scum you over town you.

I am referring to:

Overkill 1
And
Welcome To Paris
how is this in anyway a response to the problems thor has? this is such a ridiculous pivot from such a simple argument.
In post 193, Almost50 wrote:
In post 187, skitter30 wrote:p-edit why is this scum!thor indicative?
Check the games I linked. I could go dig up more, but these two were recent enough. NEVER underestimate Thor's scum game.
i dont really like this, posting two games as evidence without actually discussing why those games are evidence is like ???

why even bother?
In post 194, Lady Angel wrote: While I'm curious about the a50 situation myself, I don't particularly like the last two votes here. Gamma stated his displeasure with it, which was fine, but after someone else voted he jumped on with no real issue? I don't believe the "benefit of the doubt" thing he said too much, either, considering that vanished once someone else put a vote on him. Darklight's vote seems even worse, since it's a very blatant bandwagon.
gamma's vote is so much worse because its also a blatant bandwagon but unlike darklight, he's trying to pretend its not. the "benefit of the doubt" thing is utter nonsense, a50 referencing another game is actually probable THE MOST plausible explanation to give in this case, and gamma tries to pretend like its out of this world or inadequate.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you know me
yes but im trying my best to not let meta enter my read
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean I think in the back of my head I knew I was bandwagoning but that wasn’t what I was thinking when I voted
<Embrace The Void>

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Omochao »

Spoiler: two posts that were missed but are one liners anyway and don't actually matter that much
In post 402, Omochao wrote:(multi quote actually missed two posts and those will be forgotton to the void)
im feeling generous since these are both basically one-liners but im not going back, you guys only get post tags

: uhh ok.. im not sure why NO ONE voted this immediately after dropped.

: again i really don't like this, even if we cede that its shallow reasoning why wouldn't you just come outright and say that if you truly believed it... this isn't a good faith argument.

Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I think in the back of my head I knew I was bandwagoning but that wasn’t what I was thinking when I voted
eh well i dont think that its scummy that you bandwagoned, i think you seized an opportunity in a way that doesn't seem town.
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:14 am

Post by themilkcartonkid »

Well my reads have entirely changed these last replacements...
This post makes me meh.
In post 399, LolWagons wrote:Welp that slot is probably town
Why is that? Ps I want to actually hear from lol, not other people.
The defense of robert actually makes me less want to lynch him because it is kinda convenient. Also, gamma read is much stronger now.
More to say later but I've got some real life stuff happening today. It may be tomorrow or the next day before I can get it all down
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Omochan what is the point of you commenting on my posts sucking if you think I'm town?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:24 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 406, themilkcartonkid wrote:Well my reads have entirely changed these last replacements...
This post makes me meh.
In post 399, LolWagons wrote:Welp that slot is probably town
Why is that? Ps I want to actually hear from lol, not other people.
The defense of robert actually makes me less want to lynch him because it is kinda convenient. Also, gamma read is much stronger now.
More to say later but I've got some real life stuff happening today. It may be tomorrow or the next day before I can get it all down
I don’t think scum makes a reads post and forgets their slot. I might be projecting my own scum meta onto someone else but I scan my posts way more as scum. Don’t think forgetting what slot I replaced happens as scum but could happen as town.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.7
Flavor to be added.

With 13 Alive, it is 7 to Lynch!

Almost50: (5) (86), (98), (309), (322), (344),
Robert2424: (2) (128), (326),
Gamma Emerald: (2) (266), (397),
LolWagons: (1) (213),
Omochao: (1) (356),
Lady Angel: (1) (364),
Thor665: (0)
CheekyTeeky: (0)
joges: (0)
DuckDuckJab: (0)
themilkcartonkid: (0)
skitter30: (0)
DarkLightA: (0)

Not Voting (1): (327),

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-02 12:00:00).

Important Notes:
-
The Game is currently in Day One.

-
skitter30 is permanently V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

-
Prodding Thor665.
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:28 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 344, LolWagons wrote:
We can ask for accounts.
Sheep me?

I am referring to:

Overkill 1
And
Welcome To Paris
Setting up insightful play to indicate scum for Thor.

Yeah no. Robert has a super deliberate and overly cautious way of posting and I’m not surprised he’s the chosen counterwagon to A50. Y’all being duped.
VOTE: Almost:50
@Mod I’m voting Almost50
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:29 am

It happens if you copy paste, but I see what you are saying. I dont think it's obvious and considering trivium is who they replaced, I dont like the trust in that read.
Before I forget UNVOTE: (sorry jingle)
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:30 am

I think that theres an incorrect number of votes on robert
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 410, LolWagons wrote:@Mod I’m voting Almost50
So you are. :facepalm:

In post 412, themilkcartonkid wrote:
I think that theres an incorrect number of votes on robert
There were, for two different reasons.

All problems should be resolved now. :mrgreen:
This is a Parachute.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:35 am

Post by DarkLightA »

VOTE: Almost50
L-1
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:35 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 215, Jingle wrote:
Why does everyone always change their votes right after a VoteCount? :igmeou:
inb4
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm pretty sure Gamma is town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also why would Thor be at the top of anyone's readlist?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 407, CheekyTeeky wrote:Omochan what is the point of you commenting on my posts sucking if you think I'm town?
i dont know what you mean here.

should i not comment on what i think to be flawed logic even if i think you're town?

i think that if you're town and engaging in flawed logic, getting you to abandon those lines of thought would enable you to find scum better, and you finding scum is just as good as me finding scum, so it benefits the both of us.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 408, LolWagons wrote:I don’t think scum makes a reads post and forgets their slot. I might be projecting my own scum meta onto someone else but I scan my posts way more as scum. Don’t think forgetting what slot I replaced happens as scum but could happen as town.
i think its kinda NAI since i kinda read all of this before i knew who i was replacing into and i just copied the list straight over from notepad and forgot

but ill take the town read
CheekyTeeky wrote:Also why would Thor be at the top of anyone's readlist?
i get there later but i honestly dont know why you're paranoid about him
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 418, Omochao wrote:i think that if you're town and engaging in flawed logic, getting you to abandon those lines of thought would enable you to find scum better, and you finding scum is just as good as me finding scum, so it benefits the both of us.
Yeah except you're not saying how it's flawed except in one instance and even then I disagree, you're just say this sucks or disagree. Just seems like busy work. I find it odd that you focus on my logic in particular in a game filled with flawed logic. Dissecting irrelevant posts allows me to look towny while not pushing on people directly as scum.

Given that you've alluded to knowing who Gamma is, I'm assuming you know who I am also? I don't see why you would ignore Gamma's meta if you're aware of him?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:00 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I guess it feels more like Omo is trying to discredit me rather than "help his fellow towny."

As for the Thor thing, I'm leaning town but based on his ISO and his meta I'm not sure how anyone would be that confident. I look forward to some elaboration on this along with your read explanation on A50 and how these two reads are related to you if at all.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 420, CheekyTeeky wrote: Yeah except you're not saying how it's flawed except in one instance and even then I disagree, you're just say this sucks or disagree. Just seems like busy work. I find it odd that you focus on my logic in particular in a game filled with flawed logic. Dissecting irrelevant posts allows me to look towny while not pushing on people directly as scum.
Well
1. we can go into why any post that i think sucks does suck if you want. just pick one. i just don't like writing that much and i expected requests for elaboration anyway
2. i find it odd that you think im targeting you in some capacity when im certain ive pointed out flawed logic in others as well.
3. idk what you mean in that last sentence. do you think that i haven't pushed people as scum or im not pushing you as scum but i should be?

Given that you've alluded to knowing who Gamma is, I'm assuming you know who I am also? I don't see why you would ignore Gamma's meta if you're aware of him?
i dont want to use meta because that seems disingenuous if i can use meta on people i played with on my other accounts but those same people cant use it on me because this is an alt.
CheekyTeeky wrote:I guess it feels more like Omo is trying to discredit me rather than "help his fellow towny."
i dont think ive discredited you but i mean i see what youre coming from

consistently calling your logic flawed could be discrediting your slot but i think thats kind of weak since i think it would be easier to discredit you by scumreading you, which would necessitate me speaking more at length about your flawed logic than i would need to with a town read. since im townreading you, when i say that i think a post has bad logic, it just ends there, but if im scumreading you, it naturally sort of makes it so that i have to talk more at length about why its bad logic because if i dont it can easily be shown as just a low effort read or no reasoning or something, which is much less forgivable with scumreads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cool well I'm fine agreeing to disagree at this point as I consider us pushing each other as town reads at this point pretty useless. I wanted you to confirm that you're townreading me and to nullify any leverage you might of had in your posts criticising me from the possibility of you being scum.

I'll slink back into the shadows for now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, you all suck! The new and the ones I know.

I'm a bloody COMMUTER. Com'on, get a hint.

That DarkLight vote sucks rocks. Gamma missing the point and pushing this is a scum tell (and by your own admission, mate). I'm still sus of Thor but I don't think all 3 scums are on my wagon.
The game is run in Coney Island though not in New York, so might not be a Normal, and thus could be multi-ball. If that's the case then it could be they are both scum of different factions.
skitter is always this stupid regarding me. EVERYTIME you don't understand, and EVERYTIME you understand after the fact, yet YOU NEVER LEARN. STOP FUCKING MESSING WITH MY D1 PLANS. Leave me alone in D1 and give me all you got starting D2. GDI.

@Roberts: Why are you voting me? Yeah, mate. Give me a straight answer. Cuz now I am not even sure if this game has a Town majority start. You all look like scum (well, the majority do). WHAT BLOODY JESTER??

Deleted broken tag because I wasn’t sure where it was supposed to end. ~Jingle
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”