Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2973, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2972, Chara wrote:it didn't. Dunn's been out of my lynchpool since yesterday because Maria's read on him trumps any i might come up with.
you're my strongest townread based on my own independent read.
What’s your take on the Maria NK?
i think it was actually Kokichi saying Maria wasn't Arthur. or at least part of it. scum probably figured out a switch had occurred, or at least that Merlin was engaging in WIFOM. they might have taken a risk on that.

i have another theory about the Maria nk, which is a bit more awkward to say because having her dead means she can't 100% read me as town when it really matters. and for the same reason, she'd be good to have dead if i were scum here.
it's probably the first, the second is less likely because it would require the scumteam to know that fact and apply it.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I actually think scum didnt know Maria was Merlin. And killed her thinking dunn was Arthur and I was Merlin.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Chara: I think I'm biased about you given my particular experience with you in games I have modded, which is something that I struggle with around pretty much any player.
Like how I was sure Cerb was 3P in the recent Overkill game because his play was reminding me so much of SaGa Frontier and since I have such a tonal baseline for RR as a hydra due to something like 10+ games modded of theirs.

I still don't think you propose a gladiate on town UT if you're scum. That sort of play is much more in UT's wheelhouse.
It's why I think that if you're scum here, you're playing a tonally consistent town game but taking measures that I'd not expect, either out of WIFOM or desperation.
I also don't see you advising a shot on potential BP after taking such a huge risk move.
That's why I think it's more likely that others are scum before you are, and if they advised/orchestrated/coached your play, that'd make sense to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2976, Kokichi Oma wrote:I actually think scum didnt know Maria was Merlin. And killed her thinking dunn was Arthur and I was Merlin.
So, maybe Pengin and Gamma, then?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2977, Varsoon wrote:@Chara: I think I'm biased about you given my particular experience with you in games I have modded, which is something that I struggle with around pretty much any player.
Like how I was sure Cerb was 3P in the recent Overkill game because his play was reminding me so much of SaGa Frontier and since I have such a tonal baseline for RR as a hydra due to something like 10+ games modded of theirs.

I still don't think you propose a gladiate on town UT if you're scum. That sort of play is much more in UT's wheelhouse.
It's why I think that if you're scum here, you're playing a tonally consistent town game but taking measures that I'd not expect, either out of WIFOM or desperation.
I also don't see you advising a shot on potential BP after taking such a huge risk move.
That's why I think it's more likely that others are scum before you are, and if they advised/orchestrated/coached your play, that'd make sense to me.
Which others?

I know I’m not scum and Kokichi is cleared through associatives with Maria, right? So, I have to be assuming, you disagree with Kokichi/Chara on Dunn, then?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2943, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1487, MariaR wrote:
In post 1485, Dunnstral wrote:So does Maria want to talk about that straight up scum flailing at the end of the day there, or what?
Cute.
Kokichi is arthur
Yeah so Koki's Arthur, right?
I don't understand why scum wouldn't shoot one of Gamma/Dunnstal.
I think scum's got to be three of Gamma/Dunn/Penguin/Chara.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2980, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2943, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1487, MariaR wrote:
In post 1485, Dunnstral wrote:So does Maria want to talk about that straight up scum flailing at the end of the day there, or what?
Cute.
Kokichi is arthur
Yeah so Koki's Arthur, right?
I don't understand why scum wouldn't shoot one of Gamma/Dunnstal.
I think scum's got to be three of Gamma/Dunn/Penguin/Chara.
Good catch, so Kokichi is 100% confitown by this.

I disagree they’d shoot Gamma but I can definitely see Dunn.

I would have also been a great choice as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gamma seems different here than in Overkill 2. Scum!Gamma seems to be a lot more self-centric and less solvey.

I think this is town!Gamma here. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If anyone is interested, both VC and Dunn throw a lot of shade at Gamma.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2941, PenguinPower wrote:Dunn town. Kokichi town.

Chara - why the null/loose scum read on me? Atypical.

Only one game with Varsoon, and he was less active there so I can't read him well based on that.

Gamma is gamma. Don't really know Nancy.

Chara/Varsoon/Gamma/Nancy has the scum.
Pengin/Chara both tr Dunn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1326, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1324, MariaR wrote:
In post 1320, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 763, MariaR wrote:
In post 746, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 731, MariaR wrote:
In post 727, DVa wrote:
In post 725, MariaR wrote:If I had my way right now:
Smart/LLD would be dueling
winner goes for the sword along with Dva or UT.
Does this mean you're scumreading me Maria?
I could see you flipping scum yes but I would rather see you go for the sword then dual.
I find it interesting you want me to duel day 1. I think that seems strictly suboptimal, don't you?
I think you're going to be pushed regardless if you're scum or not. If you win the dual you go for the sword. If you flip people lose the excuse of pushing you.
And this was really weird coming from you - she's going to be pushed so might as well lynch her anyway? What? There's NO WAY you're actually thinking like this... Like I know there's not
Ok, so for starters here's someone who knows Maria very well saying that her behaviour doesn't match her norm, and it doesn't. Maria has been doing this weird "I want LLD to have the sword" and "I will vote LLD to die" thing and this is the culmination of it.
Dunn's been wrong on me before. Don't take his word for law although I don't know how this is "weird coming from me" given he gave no context on why that was weird from me. I don't get the point you're trying to make here
Pedit: LLD I get you're scum pushing me and stuff but I didn't answer because I was puking my guts out. Period

right but there's more than 1 person saying that behaviour was off. We're not always right but you can't discredit us both that way.

Also, your "illness" didn't stop you from posting things regarding Elsa v. LLD. So that's not an excuse, don't hide behind it. (Sorry you were sick :( )
LLD strongly relied on Dunn’s shading of Maria, to justify her gladiate on her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1362, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1320, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 763, MariaR wrote:
In post 746, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 731, MariaR wrote:
In post 727, DVa wrote:
In post 725, MariaR wrote:If I had my way right now:
Smart/LLD would be dueling
winner goes for the sword along with Dva or UT.
Does this mean you're scumreading me Maria?
I could see you flipping scum yes but I would rather see you go for the sword then dual.
I find it interesting you want me to duel day 1. I think that seems strictly suboptimal, don't you?
I think you're going to be pushed regardless if you're scum or not. If you win the dual you go for the sword. If you flip people lose the excuse of pushing you.
And this was really weird coming from you - she's going to be pushed so might as well lynch her anyway? What? There's NO WAY you're actually thinking like this... Like I know there's not
Ok, so for starters here's someone who knows Maria very well saying that her behaviour doesn't match her norm, and it doesn't. Maria has been doing this weird "I want LLD to have the sword" and "I will vote LLD to die" thing and this is the culmination of it.
Yeah but I also said she was town before this and I agreed with what she was saying

I'm not scumreading her right now
Note this, I definitely wasn't agreeing with LLD's interpretation of what I was saying
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who do you think is scum here and why?

Penguin is still my strongest scumread.

I don’t necessarily agree with Varsoon’s Chara read. Why does he ask for a scumgame from his #1 “independent” townread?

VC’s ISO was pretty much 85% mechanics driven. I talk about mechanics as either alignment but I do it way more as scum, as my Heroes’ Wanted game will show.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2938, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2931, Kokichi Oma wrote:Chara, PenguinPower, Nancy Drew 39, Varsoon, Gamma Emerald
I think Nancy is town

I think Penguin is scum

Meaning two of Varsoon, Gamma, Chara would be scum

Not sure what you mean when you say scum would think I'd have a vest since that's not part of the setup

These are my reads ATM
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2988, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2931, Kokichi Oma wrote:Chara, PenguinPower, Nancy Drew 39, Varsoon, Gamma Emerald
I think Nancy is town

I think Penguin is scum

Not sure what you mean when you say scum would think I'd have a vest since that's not part of the setup

These are my reads ATM
I can’t figure out all 3, which we don’t even need to but gun to head, I think Penguin, Chara.

Chara played with scum/SK me in Overkill 1 so another reason, his request was strange.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

See I was thinking Gamma was the scummiest of the 3 and was thinking we'd lynch/shoot both of penguin and gamma - I haven't seen either of the overkill games
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2988, Dunnstral wrote:
I think Nancy is town

I think Penguin is scum

These are my reads ATM
I can’t figure out all 3, which we don’t even need to but gun to head, I think Penguin, Chara.

Chara played with scum/SK me in Overkill 1 so another reason, his request was strange.
As did Gamma, twice. I’d FOS Gamma for that as well, if he asked me that question.

And why wouldn’t scum gladiate atp? For obvious towncred. UT was the lowest hanging fruit afterall, so it was 100% a safe gladiate. Like was anyone NOT going to vote UT?

So, doubling down on disagreeing with Varsoon’s read on it.

So had Chara gladiated Penguin over UT, I’d be a lot more likely to grant him towncred for it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2990, Dunnstral wrote:See I was thinking Gamma was the scummiest of the 3 and was thinking we'd lynch/shoot both of penguin and gamma - I haven't seen either of the overkill games
Why is Gamma the scummiest?

My point being is why does Chara ask me - his #1 “independent” townread for a link to my scumgame, when he’s already seen it?

He didn’t make it a point, to say - in addition to, or as groupscum - he just straight up asked for a link to ANY scumgame, like he has 0 experience with scum!me, which obviously isn’t the case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2961, Chara wrote:Nancy, do you have
any
scum games you could link me?
Didn’t you really mean to say, OTHER than Overkill 1, which we were BOTH in and I was SK/scum?

:shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

HURT: Chara
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I feel like Gamma hasn't really made much of an impact recently - like it doesn't seem like he really cares who scum is moreso he's trying to coast through for the past 2 weeks and nobodies calling him out on it

I haven't seen either of the overkill games
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2995, Dunnstral wrote:I feel like Gamma hasn't really made much of an impact recently - like it doesn't seem like he really cares who scum is moreso he's trying to coast through for the past 2 weeks and nobodies calling him out on it

Okay, I’ll rethink Gamma but I’m not convinced he isn’t a mislynch.

Wrt to the bolded:

That’s irrelevant. The point is that Chara wants a link to ANY scumgame of mine - despite very recently having played with me in one.

If you recently played a game with someone who had rolled scum, would you be asking them for a link to ANY scumgame?

I sure as hell wouldn’t - especially if I considered them to my #1 “independent” townread.

And if I did (unlikely in this case), I would specify, either in addition to or as groupscum. I would never say ANY. I would only ask that of someone who had never played with scum!me before.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2996, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2995, Dunnstral wrote:I feel like Gamma hasn't really made much of an impact recently - like it doesn't seem like he really cares who scum is moreso he's trying to coast through for the past 2 weeks and nobodies calling him out on it

Okay, I’ll rethink Gamma but I’m not convinced he isn’t a mislynch.

Wrt to the bolded:

That’s irrelevant. The point is that Chara wants a link to ANY scumgame of mine - despite very recently having played with me in one.

If you recently played a game with someone who had rolled scum, would you be asking them for a link to ANY scumgame?

I sure as hell wouldn’t - especially if I considered them to my #1 “independent” townread.

And if I did (unlikely in this case), I would specify, either in addition to or as groupscum. I would never say ANY. I would only ask that of someone who had never played with scum!me before.

Fixed the quote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2729, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2727, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you didn’t graduate Kokichi whhyyyyy?
You mean gladiate... right? I think Kokichi is fakeclaiming town.
If anyone isn’t convinced Kokichi is confitown yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1896, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote:Unvote
Yeah I am not Merlin.
I think Dunnstral is the real Merlin.
This means that Arthur and Merlin will die while MariaR will be kept for us as Bulletproof IC - that should be good enough.

I think we should probably lynch Firebringer now, because a NoLynch just reduces the number of mislynches avaliable by one in this situation. Am I wrong?
Hmmmm . . .

So, why does scum kill Maria over Dunn?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”