micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:41 am

Post by the worst »

In post 19, Pink Ball wrote:Then I'm voting this guy VOTE: the worst

He says he snuggly but he the worst
said like these are mutually exclusive :roll:
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Nibbui »

You guys actually have a history of accurately reading each other and played a considerable amount of games together. The first poster hasn't a wagon to follow so it's usually the first person in the playerlist that comes to mind (at least for me) and I had some expectation that she would start by voting you, or maybe Pink Ball since they were playing in Newbie 1903 that just ended, or maybe NSG.

It's more that I didn't expect her noticing me than I expected she going for you that much (although I did).

It's silly but it's what we can talk about right now I guess.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:45 am

Post by the worst »

yeah pretty much; fwiw i think i'm like 3x more likely to lolvote skitter in rvs than she is to lolvote me in rvs given our general scumtells and methods in reading each other
this conversation is a bit of a dead end tho we kinda hit a point where we townread each other or we don't & talk thru that (and/or NK each other like mature adults)
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 24, the worst wrote:
In post 11, Nibbui wrote:Oh hi everyone

You shouldn't suddenly wagon me like that because I almost thought someone already had a Night 0 guilty on me!

Please don't scare me like that, I get very tense as scum even for silly reasons.

Now excuse me, let me try to mislynch town huh

VOTE: Mastina
rvs scumclaims are slightly wolfy but given you're experienced and highly self aware it's more cute-wolfy than wofly-wolfy
In post 12, Nibbui wrote:Hmmm, I want to play this game but this started in a bad date really

I don't know if I'm going to have internet acess for some days from now on, and I don't think it would be fair to ask for V/LA, make you guys wait and in the end not be able to get acess for a week or so. It kinda would hurt everyone's reads and the game itself.
faintly like LAMIST in the way i think wolves actually use LAMIST statements (pushing a very easily fakable gamestate stance) but i also think this isn't outside of your townrange ever so it's not reeeeeeeeeeeeeally wolfy
In post 12, Nibbui wrote:It's still RVS but I hope we can interact enough today and possibly tomorrow (although I'm not sure I'll have acess tomorrow, let's wish Santa is on my side) to at least you guys be able to get a weak read on me.
this is liek so fluffy which combined with the general energy sensed as explained above is like 1% wolf equity

so you're the kinda like a wolf puppy i want to adopt not an evil horrific werewolf i want to lynch d1
but
a wolfy vote for any reason is better than switching to a null/towny vote so

prepare to die nibbui :twisted:
Oh I get the cute-wolfy entrance but I need to say that my post about the internet access really isn't AI.

I would feel bad as either alignment by leaving the game for one week and not even knowing if I will eventually get back in time (it could extend for more than a week from all I know).

I get as well you saying that I'm somewhat LAMIST, I was surprised no one in Open 741 for example called me LAMIST and instead said I was "obvtown" from the get-go. I suppose you'll get used to me talking like this though.
In post 27, the worst wrote: this conversation is a bit of a dead end tho we kinda hit a point where we townread each other or we don't & talk thru that
(and/or NK each other like mature adults)
This was funny. It remembers me of Fire always saying that he'll vig anyone who he dislikes in-game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 28, Nibbui wrote:I suppose you'll get used to me talking like this though.
ye pretty much; like after that vig game where you couldbt get townread so you fake panicked and lolfired off your deadline extension I'm not really inclined to townread than kinda stuff from you

call it a sign of respect.

(also the ref to NKs was about skitter NKing me the first time I didn't townread her/reconsidered my townread on her when she was scum. She's one of my favourite players on the site by a large margin. any particular reason this reminds you of FireB's policy vig comment?)
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Nibbui »

No, I know the cases are entirely different and it was for a in-game reason of reads that you would NK the other one but for some weird reason the " NK each other like mature adults" part just reminded me of FB in what in large theme Cain constantly talking about vigging Mastina. I guess it is because a bit before this game even started I had opened that game to try to get a general feel of scum!Mastina vs town!Mastina (haven't made much progress).

I ended up somewhat misreading her in Open 741 from the dead thread.

I like that you questioned me about it though.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:08 am

Post by the worst »

I feel like there's some History between mastina and fireb

kinda don't feel like we're gonna get very far with this convo; you're probably too Good Scum to crumbs under any cheeky tricks drunk-me can think of but I doubt there's enough here for you to towntell really

gonna catch some Z's. gngn
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:48 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

hiii

fun playerlist
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i kinda v read tw already off of how comfortable/natural he feels vs how much he hates randing wolf

nibbui kinda feels wolfily awkward like they dont know in what way to post in the situation they were in and responded terribly to the wagon being on them
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Nibbui »

oh hi sheep

I heard the tales of your comeback in some general boards

I'm a bit surprised I'm getting wolflean here though, it's been sometime since people got that opinion out of me honestly

can you show me what posts for example do you think that was awkward and I didn't know how to react to my "wagon" that was actually a rvs wagon?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

nothing strong but

the jokepost entrance when you see the wagon kinda? pings me
It's still RVS but I hope we can interact enough today and possibly tomorrow (although I'm not sure I'll have acess tomorrow, let's wish Santa is on my side) to at least you guys be able to get a weak read on me.
this lamist thing bothers me

your post about why people voted you feels sorta desperately focused on your wagon

in general your opening is a pretty poor reaction to the wagon imo
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Nibbui »

the jokepost I can't say anything about, yeah. From the moment I wrote it I know there would be those kind of reactions but I like to fake scum claiming too much to not post it.

Anyway, about the post that "feels sorta desperately focused on your wagon", what did you expect really?

There was only my wagon in the game at that time, if I wanted to start discussing anything, I needed to look at something that wasn't entirely random or with non relevant reasons (what was the case of all the other posts and votes until that time), and so I got interested in skitter.

Do you think that instead of shaking off the votes as me by being quieter and avoiding trying to stand out in the rvs, it's more likely that scum!me would actually go for the route I'm actually going for?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Nibbui »

@mod V/LA until 30th December, if I don't come back until then or if you feel that I have been inactive for too long, feel free to replace me.

I will keep posting for today and maybe tomorrow though.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

meh

there are other things to do with rvs rather than force some content 10 posts in; i just felt that you were posting to remove the wagon/under influence of the wagon being off of you which is a vibe i still kinda get rereading it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:42 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

being on you*

my brain doesnt work rn
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 4, skitter30 wrote:first!

hello all!

@mod: regular vla on fridays/saturdays :)

VOTE: nibbui
like wtf are you trying to garner that will help you sort anyone out of this post
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Nibbui »

Why should I actually try to dismantle a rvs wagon that would probably dismantle itself if I just waited for 3 pages and even more importantly: it wasn't based on in-game reasons?

If I wanted to not seem like influenced by the wagon wouldn't I just do a normal rvs entrance and post moderately/normally?

Also no I don't think there is anything to do other than try to get the discussion rolling in rvs. I was a bit early but I just wanted to actually play mafia instead of memeing.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 40, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 4, skitter30 wrote:first!

hello all!

@mod: regular vla on fridays/saturdays :)

like wtf are you trying to garner that will help you sort anyone out of this post
somewhat yes. I can explain my logic after skitter answer me even.

Also, it's not only about helping me read skitter, by questioning skitter, people will also question me questioning skitter just like it's happening and that helps everyone get a read on everyone?

I mean, it's how we start actually playing mafia and you should know it.

It was only because I questioned skitter that you have a read on me and I got some nice interactions with TW.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:39 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

youre so painfully lamist-y right now

and overreacting way out of proportion and nothing like i woul dhave expected to my read

which is basically a mirror copy of what i originally scumread you for; i think youre snapping to pressure because you dont know how to respond
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i want to wait for other people to check in and let me know what they think because it's at this stage of arguing with someone that i usually start confbiasing and tunneling but yeah

can you link me some past wolf and village games of yours
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 43, sheepsaysmeep wrote:youre so painfully lamist-y right now
Ah...I'm just arguing really...

you know, we're supposed to argue...

right...???
In post 43, sheepsaysmeep wrote:and overreacting way out of proportion and nothing like i woul dhave expected to my read
This? Overreaction?

I simply think your reasons to read me aren't solid and I'm pointing that out. If you expect someone that will just shrug off and say "ok" I'm definitely not what you're looking for.

I love arguing and even more when I think people are wrong.
In post 43, sheepsaysmeep wrote:which is basically a mirror copy of what i originally scumread you for; i think youre snapping to pressure because you dont know how to respond
ewww...

Pressure?

Look, as far as I can tell you didn't really counter my arguments, your read on me if you aren't scum is mostly a feeling because it logically doesn't make much sense. You could argue I'm doing it all for WIFOM to fit your narrative and that's what I think TW read on my entrance is but that's not what you're arguing for and I'm pointing that out.

There's no pressure whatsoever here, if you want to see me snapping and what's pressure for me look at Newbie 1870. That game was a clusterfuck in day 1 and I got overgamed for real.

I'll link here some games in a bit.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:03 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i dont need to respond with a counterargument to anything

i had a slight wolfread on you, youre writing tons to try to convince me otherwise, it just doesnt convince me of anything and instead sort of made the wolfread stronger and that's kinda just it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:03 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

no ones around during holidays rip
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:04 am

Post by the worst »

Nibbui why is your vote still on me o: my heart can only take so much
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Nibbui »

First of all I want to say that I'm also the owner of Fumuki/Yuurei accounts.

some town games:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282 (town game where I snapped and tried to strongarm a lot, very reactive)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76702 (town game where I snapped a bit as well and was very reactive as well albeit in a different way)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76395 (town game where I played more logically in the begin, more similar to our game I would say)

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77905 (most recent town game, if you think I'm LAMIST here you'll lock me as scum in this one)

some scum games:
(note that I didn't roll scum often in normal games, I've a
lot
of scum marathon games though, so many that it was even a ongoing pun in marathon week that I had a 100% chance of rolling scum).

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=76166 (I being LAMIST and not being able to read anyone organically without throwing shade)

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76232 (scum me throwing a fit, and later in the game actually not knowing how to respond to people for real)

I think I had one more normal scum game but I don't remember right now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”