OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:28 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1098, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I haven't been here since day start and I kinda gotta be here to post huh?

My initial thoughts are "does town Oka really believe that I'd shoot a guy that's town reading me?" His "case" that RB was crumbing (What crumbs) seems dumb and this whole thing seems more like an agenda than town that's actually hunting for buddies.

I'll have to look it up to see who it was but someone asked RB point blank if his "wow" was crumbing. I wonder if that was mafia looking for thier traitor.

I'm also just kinda ok with a mbaki lynch. I don't feel like their play has been great and he's just running back to MU and leaving an empty slot wich is just kinda immature.
if you can find this then this person is probs the other maf
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:36 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1098, Nero Cain wrote:I'll have to look it up to see who it was but someone asked RB point blank if his "wow" was crumbing. I wonder if that was mafia looking for thier traitor.
I remember this happening, but I just flipped through the early parts of the game for 20 minutes and I couldn't find it.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:41 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 181, Vorkuta wrote:@rb- are you like... breadcrumbing with your 'wow's everywhere?
Is this your scumtell? :P

As for the Yyotta lynch- she won't come back except to basically 'prod-dodge'.
She pulls this stuff in her other games with her acting surprised an RVS vote, and the resulting 'why meeee?'
I'd support the policy lynch on her, but it's very much NAI, and her flip either way won't give us anything (unless we jackpot a scum PR :mrgreen: )
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks for finding that and saving me the work.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:46 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1098, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also just kinda ok with a mbaki lynch. I don't feel like their play has been great and he's just running back to MU and leaving an empty slot wich is just kinda immature.
Is it immature? Kind of, actually, yeah, I'll give you that. But prior to that Vorkuta crumb, I legitimately had no idea who was scum, I was wrong about one of my top townreads (it was sliding because rb can be read by engagement because he hates scum but still), and there are legitimately implicating things in rb's iso that people here are too new to not follow. I think the town wincon is followed by me getting lynched here, I'm not helping. However, I have an actual scumread now so:

VOTE: Vorkuta

Perhaps he's my partner, or perhaps I'm not scum. Whichever world you live in, that post is horrendous.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:48 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 181, Vorkuta wrote:Is this your scumtell?
This line particularly is essentially a guilty. "Is this your scumtell" is not something one says immediately after asking if he was crumbing in normal circumstances.

And the finisher:
In post 185, rb wrote:
In post 181, Vorkuta wrote:@rb- are you like... breadcrumbing with your 'wow's everywhere?
Is this your scumtell? :P
wow so true imo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1008, mbaki wrote:Perhaps more soft distancing would be best, like with his absent approval of a BrightEyedFish or DrDoLittle lynch.
Why not Suka?
In post 1086, BrightEyedFish wrote:If you are town you wouldn't be voting yourself.
TBF, town do get frustrated. Like yeah sure, throwing down a self-vote and
aTe
ing as scum is a thing but its not like ONLY scum self-vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think scum are Vort and Oka and maybe KMD depending on if its 3 scum and a traitor or 2 scum and a traitor.

VOTE: Vork

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1008, mbaki wrote:Perhaps more soft distancing would be best, like with his absent approval of a BrightEyedFish or DrDoLittle lynch.
Why not Suka?
In post 1086, BrightEyedFish wrote:If you are town you wouldn't be voting yourself.
TBF, town do get frustrated. Like yeah sure, throwing down a self-vote and
aTe
ing as scum is a thing but its not like ONLY scum self-vote.
Absolutely, I just voted Suka a few of my posts ago. He essentially admitted he was scum to Vorkuta though, he literally quoted the part of the post that had him admit he was scum. He never actively pursued a Vorkuta lynch either, and the only reason the wagon took off at all is because I took it upon myself to sheep rb (lol) and start the wagon.

I think Fish is town, especially so if Vorkuta is scum. I won't be addressing him again though, I don't think anything will be gained from it.

PEdit: it is going to be 2 scum and a traitor. 4:9 is not something ms is capable of handling.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:02 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1107, Nero Cain wrote:I think scum are Vort and Oka and maybe KMD depending on if its 3 scum and a traitor or 2 scum and a traitor.

VOTE: Vork
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=29549
I believe every single instance of traitor is either 2 scum and a traitor, or 2 scum and a traitor and a serial killer.

Which means, scum can't really afford to bus as they only have 2 full members. Suka's hard defense of Vorkuta would make sense as partners. We can pursue that after Vorkuta flips though. Oka is possible I suppose, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to these new superstrong! crumbs he kept searching for.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I could buy that. If we are going with "scum won't bus" and Oka just voted Vork a few pages ago so maybe its a Vork + KMD team?

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:10 am

Post by mbaki »

He found a reason to move his vote very quickly though, and at least some distancing may happen. I don't think Oka is the number one scum suspect, KMD is possible too. Do you townread Suka, then?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

VC 2.2

votes
[3] Vorkuta
:
DrDolittle , mbaki , Nero Cain
[3] mbaki
:
BrightEyedFish , Suka , OkaPoka
[1] Varsoon
:
Creature

[4] Not Voting
:
Varsoon, Vorkuta, Leodanny, Kmd4390

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The Day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-01-04 14:37:59)

Mod Notes
: Hope you're having fun!
I have edited role PMs into the flips of the currently dead players and will be doing so going forward.
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really but someone has to be town besides me so...

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I know this sucks but my catch up may not happen today. Didn't know that my wife's brother is staying with us for Christmas.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Still prefer mbaki lynch to vorkuta, though revelations are interesting. We can lynch vorkuta tomorrow.

As to why because you guys are going to ask.

mbaki's self vote pushes it over the edge for me. The difference between mbaki selfvoting and your typical rage!town self-voter is that mbaki isn't the type of player who self-votes, based on what he said about yyotta. Either he was lying about his opinion on yyotta or he was manufacturing rage. pick whatever reason you want, mbaki is the scummier player.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

What happened to...?
In post 981, mbaki wrote:I believe that means Vorkuta is town?
Look if you're going to base your entire theory that I'm scum simply on me jokingly asking rb 'what's with the wows' then... like... wow.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

I mean literally everywhere I read (site meta/wiki) says that a self-vote is an extremely scum thing to do.
Why the change of heart and change of tactics all of a sudden?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

vorkuta just vote mbaki already
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

VOTE: mbaki @L-2
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

If you're going to cherrypick rb's posts and """crumbs""", let me help with that
In post 17, rb wrote:mbaki confirmed scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda dislike Vorks no reaction to why he's getting voted.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I went through rb's ISO twice. First I SR Vork and mbaki and on the 2nd go through I SR vork and DDL. The common name in both reads in vork so I feel comfortable with putting vork at L-1.

VOTE: Vorkuta
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by mbaki »

I respect 1122.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:47 am

Post by mbaki »

Vorkuta was last seen a few hours ago, and is not in any other games.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”