Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:32 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i kinda liked that he presented an argument that looked like he put thought into it but yeah i think i want to agree with you more

pedit has he gone to lolcatting now
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:32 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 649, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 646, LolWagons wrote:and the other was the obvious distancing thing I pointed out where Mew said no one was listening to his reads.
Yeah what was with that? Very rude. :cry:
I mean... he’s just mocking me at this point.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

I'm doing a Q & A if anyone is interested. :lol:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 651, LolWagons wrote:
In post 649, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 646, LolWagons wrote:and the other was the obvious distancing thing I pointed out where Mew said no one was listening to his reads.
Yeah what was with that? Very rude. :cry:
I mean... he’s just mocking me at this point.
No I'm not that was a serious question.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 465, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 464, mbaki wrote:Why should I not hammer you?
That's not a question that's a threat. :lol:
this is not how i expect a newer wolf to respond to the threat of being d1 lynch at all
That just feels a little too hardened of a saying for any newb, town or scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:That just feels a little too hardened of a saying for any newb, town or scum.
I can't tell who this is directed at.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 471, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 465, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 464, mbaki wrote:Why should I not hammer you?
That's not a question that's a threat. :lol:
this is not how i expect a newer wolf to respond to the threat of being d1 lynch at all
That just feels a little too hardened of a saying for any newb, town or scum.
he's blatantly turning down something like that from someone who's threatening to make him the d1 lynch
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:44 am

Post by mbaki »

Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah youre prolly right
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

consider my vote on trekkie

im just not actually voting there in case of accidental hammer because i want a few poeple to check in first
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 592, mbaki wrote:
In post 543, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep/dann/lolwagons

this is a towncore

i have other strong townreads but nowhere near this strong
You are not in the town core. Dann and lolwagons are the town core. Also, any doctor type role should be on Dann tonight probably.
Where the fuck is pod btw
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 610, LolWagons wrote:Don’t look up dadv on urban dictionary
now I have to
<Embrace The Void>

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 661, Gamma Emerald wrote:

this is a towncore

You are not in the town core. Dann and lolwagons are the town core. Also, any doctor type role should be on Dann tonight probably.
Wdym? I certainly don't townread Pod as much as the two listed. Pod is a town read at this point I think, but he is not written off like those two are for me.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 660, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Lego was pretty dope when I was younger, no hate.

It looks like you've given up on this game which is scum indicative, and unfortunate regardless of your alignment.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah i was being stupid when i flip flopped on mbaki lol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 663, mbaki wrote:

this is a towncore

Wdym? I certainly don't townread Pod as much as the two listed. Pod is a town read at this point I think, but he is not written off like those two are for me.
I mean more as in where is pod because he hasn’t posted in a while
<Embrace The Void>

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

just dont do pr talk until massclaim time rolls around if we get there
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: mew
I want to vote in Trekkie/Mew but I want pod to come back before we end the day so I’m voting the dark horse wagon
<Embrace The Void>

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 666, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 663, mbaki wrote:

this is a towncore

I mean more as in where is pod because he hasn’t posted in a while
Ah. Just based on the quoted post I misunderstood the question.

Unless Gamma has other posting to do, I don't think we can do anything else until Podo, Ofhrz, and I guess Mew show up.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 664, mbaki wrote:

It looks like you've given up on this game which is scum indicative, and unfortunate regardless of your alignment.
I tend to give up when I'm scum or town if I'm about to be lynched. If I was a town pr I would put up a fight.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 670, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 664, mbaki wrote:

I tend to give up when I'm scum or town if I'm about to be lynched. If I was a town pr I would put up a fight.
Your lynch is not written in stone, though I'll give you that its close. I am personally undecided between yourself and Orfhz, but can't speak for others.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Thespio »

VC
VOTE COUNT:

Mewtaph:
Sheepsaysmeep, Gamma Emerald
Trekkie99:
Dannflor, ofrhz, LolWagons
Ofrhz:
mbaki
LolWagons:
Trekkie99
Sheepsaysmeep:
Mewtaph
No Vote:
podoboq

With 9 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Time Remaining:
(expired on 2018-12-30 21:04:59)
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Spoiler: Posts from sheep making direct jabs at me for quick reference
In post 243, sheepsaysmeep wrote:p1 i dont really like mewtaph

it feels like theyre way overcomplicating over one rvs vote and tryign to create an im really solvy and posting a lot feeling but it feels forced

dannflor feels sort of villagery and kinda mirrors my thoguhts on mewtaph's equestion
In post 245, sheepsaysmeep wrote:the way lolwagons pushes back against mewtaph page 2 is really villagery

also mew just feels generally like trying to present themself and really caring about hwo their posts are read
In post 259, sheepsaysmeep wrote:mew's posting/questions are terrible to top of page 5 so far

im just strugglign to see that this is ever genuine solving rather than trying too hard to look like a really active solver
In post 380, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh lolwagons iso is actually decent; idrk how i missed so much of his posting

i kinda like his early interaction with mewtaph it feels like how i react to getting a scumread in thread most of the time as villager
In post 475, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i also think that after seeing trekkie post these last 1-2 pages, with some room/time his alignment becomes really obvious down the line

meanwhile mew has popped in here and there but nothing he's said has really shown potential in making me budge at all

tldr mew is my preferred lynch by quite a bit

thoughts?
In post 488, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 487, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 482, sheepsaysmeep wrote:you were like at least half the posts for the start of the game

now youre just popping in every once in a while to defend yourself and i forgot you existed for a while
I'm not just defending myself, but ok. You can keep pushing on me if you want, I won't just die without screaming.
youve been popping in every once in a while to respond to wolfreads on you

i dont remember the last time i saw solving from you
In post 490, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im either onto a really accurate tunnel or confbiased and looking stupid but i think it's the first
In post 498, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im not w reading mew off of activity

i think he's more active lurkign and posting more to stay alive
In post 522, sheepsaysmeep wrote:mew's push back on me is terrible and incredibly weakly surface level

it's either snap omgus reaction from a villa or wolf trying to find a push that looks like theyre doing something/doing ok against the push on them and it's like nowhere near natural enough to be the first?

- Overcomplicating an RVS vote
- "Really solvy and posting a lot of feeling but forced"
- TR on LolWagons
- Continued shade of "trying to present themself" and "really caring how their posts are read".
- "I'm struggling to see that this is ever genuine solving", more shade and "trying too hard to look like an active solver"

- TR on LolWagons, "oh how did I miss so much of his posting?" reads fake, TRed him in 245 and if he's focusing on my slot to the extent that he is then he would have definitely noticed LolWagons posting
- More shade, "popped in here and there" and "but nothing he's said has really shown potential in making me budge at all".
- "tl;dr - mew is my preferred lynch" Sheep has reiterated this when a very large portion of his posts are dedicated to saying my posting is fake

- "you were like at least half the posts for the start of the game // now youre just popping in every once in a while to defend yourself and i forgot you existed for a while" tries to make activity scum indicative. suggests that i "only defend myself", again softballing the onus on me to convince "sheep and the town" that I'm not scum when the original infliction of the shade originated from sheep themselves.
- "youve been popping in every once in a while to respond to wolfreads on you // i dont remember the last time i saw solving from you" this is forced and doesn't sound like a townie consciously knowing they are in a tunnel and wanting to get the other person lynched badly, instead he constantly refers that the onus is on me to convince him that I am town. But let's look at the qualifiers if Sheep was actually giving me a fighting chance here; "youve been popping in every once in a while to respond to wolfreads on you" - this is circular, to respond to him constantly shading my slot of overcomplicating my posts that would in turn equate to "responding to wolfreads on me". meanwhile, "i dont remember the last time i saw solving from you" is just such a crafted sentence, it suggests that I've never solved this game while staying vague and unspecific - "i dont remember it" is crafted specifically because Sheep's entire gameplay revolves around me being scum
- town self referential language - "im either onto a really accurate tunnel" - suggests that he is a townie consciously in a tunnel, but his posts don't suggest that this is the case, read above on 488. "or confbiased and looking stupid" - this again, turns the onus on me to convince "sheep and the town" when in reality it's just "sheep" and they are trying to essentially make mountains out of mound hills.
- "im not w reading mew off of activity" - in 488 "youve been popping in every once in a while" is an activity read. then "i think he's more active lurkign" is again, an activity read. "posting more to stay alive" again puts the onus on me to convince "sheep and the town" that I am town, but in reality, it's just "sheep" - and "sheep" and "town" aren't mutually exclusive. Sheep accuses me of "defending myself from wolf reads" when they are doing the exact same thing to me, making the point next to moot
- calling my pushback "terrible and incredibly weakly surface level" also turns the onus back on me again to convince sheep that I am town
- blatant role calling for someone strongly "against role claims and role directing", second of all "snap omgus reaction" is bullshit considering that if it was "snap omgus" then I would have voted you when you first accused me of being forced. "wolf trying to find a push that looks like theyre doing something/doing ok against the push on them" is bullshit, sheep forced the onus on me to begin with, so I'm not "trying to find a push" by pushing back sheeps' bullshit. second, "wolf doing ok against the push on them" doesn't even sound like it's scum indicative lmao, "wolf" and "doing ok against the push on them" aren't even related, so you might want to clarify that if you're actually saying that's a valid reason to scumread me.

--

General notes:
- Their read was forced onto me from the beginning of their ISO
- Really bad tonal shifts and scummy pocket-like approaches when referring/talking to LolWagons and Dannflor and probably anyone else they plan on pocketing and not MLing
- Holds way too strongly onto their biggest scum read even when directly questioned and then drops that strength in a very suspicious way (this is one of the biggest points against sheep being scum)
- There are also suspicious moments like => that "blends" me (their strongest scumread) with other lesser scumreads. in addition, the 17 post difference between these read lists read as their scum partner being too low on the first list that they could be pressed on it - for this note that podopoq and ofrhz move up in .
- Comes to point out Trekkie was new!town and then drop it as soon as LolWagons talked about very clear cut (even if wrong) Trekkie-mew scum association pings - if you think someone is derpy town and they are at L-1, a town does NOT just drop a new!town read just like that (this is also another big point why sheep is scum)
- Self referential "super accurate tunnel" or "conf bias" - firstly, there is no reason to say that you are super accurate and that your reads matter more than anyone else's in the playerlist, secondly, "conf bias" is just self referential that you are town and discredits the fact that you've been blatantly holding onto a scum read on me for the entire game
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: mew
I want to vote in Trekkie/Mew but I want pod to come back before we end the day so I’m voting the dark horse wagon
I'd say sheep is the actual dark horse wagon but overall this vote is really lazy. Limiting yourself is two options just says you want to be sheep general consensus because you gave up on giving the game state a harder look. Is this where you're at nowadays?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”