Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Hello everyone. Just punching in real quick. I'm going to do a thorough read and report back later.

Cheerio. :)
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Okay so quick read on everyone.

Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq,

Mixed: gamma emerald

Null: bristep123, xtomx,

Scum: mbaki, lolwagons

The discussion between my three town reads feels very townie while my two scum reads feels like they're participating in the discussion but aren't getting to involved and are letting my three town reads do most of the discussing.

Bristep123 and obviously xtomx are on my null list due to inactivity and gamma emerald is mixed to me because he complained about some chit chat, but then says he's not interested in discussing anything cause this game is boring. Would a scum say this though? Probably not so that's why he's mixed to me
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 239, LolWagons wrote:Podo hopping off his read of me quickly is a bit disconcerting.
I wouldn't personally view someone "seeing my argument" as jumping off their read :neutral:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 242, LolWagons wrote:It’s more the fact you checked my ISO this morning and now that someone is suspecting me you’re suddenly shifting to an opinion that I’ve only contributed in regards to the Mewtaph exchange, which is probably partially true but I’ve engaged with other players and have reads on them, so it’s more of a relative comparison (I came in very engaged and hopped off when things got less interesting).
Personally I've found very little of your "engagement with other players" not including your ongoing activity with podoboq, and your contributions in the exchange between you and Mewtaph are lacking IMO.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Wow don't know what to make of this. LolWagons has made some pretty good points.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

I say lolwagons contributions have been lacking, podoboq says he can see my point, lolwagon says that podoboq is contradicting himself, podoboq says he isn't but that lolwagon's current behavior is scummy.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 277, podoboq wrote:
In post 275, Trekkie99 wrote:Wow don't know what to make of this. LolWagons has made some pretty good points.
HA!

LolWagons misrepping me openly and loudly = making some pretty good points?

I'm gonna spell out this timeline.
  • I read LolWagon's ISO and see transparent arguments with Mewtaph and decent thoughts about the game and put him at the top of my town reads.
  • You don't think he's interacting with players enough.
  • I notice alright, there's less interaction that I originally noticed. Still don't think it's scummy. Ask you to elaborate.
  • Before you can respond, LolWagons accuses me of completely abandoning my read.
  • I explain that I was just trying to see your perspective.
  • LolWagons continues to misrep that I now scumread their previous interactions in the game, despite the fact that I'm transparent about that not being the case.
  • I vote LolWagons.
  • "LolWagons has made some pretty good points." - Trekkie99
I understand you changed your mind about lolwagons not because I said his contributions were lacking but because he took offense to you seeing my point, but I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 280, podoboq wrote:
In post 278, Trekkie99 wrote:I say lolwagons contributions have been lacking, podoboq says he can see my point, lolwagon says that podoboq is contradicting himself, podoboq says he isn't but that lolwagon's current behavior is scummy.
I'd color that with more nuance and detail if I were you, but that's a reasonable perspective. I don't believe "I can see what you're saying" = "I agree with you," so I don't see any contradiction. If you do, and if LolWagons does, maybe that's just a misunderstanding.
Apologies. It was a quick post mainly for myself so I could keep everything straight in my head lol.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 285, podoboq wrote:
In post 282, Trekkie99 wrote:I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
I feel like I've got more in these last two pages than I did in the rest of the game combined.
:lol:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 292, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Podoboq

One away from lynch.
Those two things in the same sentence in the manner in which you've so plainly stated them makes me uneasy.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

@Thespio I didn't vote lolwagons
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 306, Thespio wrote:
In post 305, Trekkie99 wrote:@Thespio I didn't vote lolwagons
Sorry, your slot has been on him, I just switched the names, I will unvote him for you!
Oh, duh. Doughboy. :lol: I'll also unvote.

Unvote
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

UNVOTE:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 282, Trekkie99 wrote:I understand you changed your mind about lolwagons not because I said his contributions were lacking but because he took offense to you seeing my point, but I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
This is not great either. I really don't like how Trekkie just sits on the sidelines this whole debate and casually encourages it. This post doesn't really say anything but plant a little bit of doubt about Podoboq without actually committing to anything.

Does seem as if I was sitting on the sidelines when you look at it the right way, however I really wasn't part of the discussion. All I was trying to do was make sense of the whole situation for myself as well as lolwagons and podoboq who I felt were like two dogs running in a circle chasing after each others tail.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Ignore the above post
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Dangit. Ignore post #317.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

This is not great either. I really don't like how Trekkie just sits on the sidelines this whole debate and casually encourages it. This post doesn't really say anything but plant a little bit of doubt about Podoboq without actually committing to anything.
Does seem as if I was sitting on the sidelines when you look at it the right way, however I really wasn't part of the discussion. All I was trying to do was make sense of the whole situation for myself as well as lolwagons and podoboq who I felt were like two dogs running in a circle chasing after each others tail.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Which is it? Did you think the argument was circular and pointless or did you think one of them was making "pretty good points?"
Both I guess. However I wasn't implying I thought the argument was pointless. Circular yes, but pointless? No.
I think podoboq's opinion change of lolwagons was justified because of lolwagons's behavior, but in turn podoboq sort of proved lolwagons's claim that podoboq changed his read rather quickly to be true. Naturally podoboq's change of view of lolwagons took place after lolwagons seemingly overreacted, but at the same time I can't help but feel that maybe lolwagons had a point all along.
Also, I like how the whole argument allowed you to sidestep Podoboq asking you for more justification on your LolWagons read—which is why I'd specifically like you to go into that more.
My read on lolwagons was based on his activity which IMO when not looked at more closely gave the appearance of being active and
involved
. His discussion with mewtaph on page four post numbers 93-99 was the only somewhat serious discussion he'd had with anyone in the day so far at the time of me posting my read and even that was lacking.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

I dislike how you're still dodging my initial question:
Why? Could you explain this in more detail?
Why was his interaction with Mewtaph lacking? Do you think the case against Mewtaph was bad?
No I think Lolwagons case against Mewtaph was fine, I was just under the opinion that lolwagons intention in having the discussion with mewtaph was to give the appearance of being involved in a semi-noteworthy discussion so he wouldn't look like a scum trying to stay out of heated discussions.
Obviously there's not a ton of LolWagons posts sans Mewtaph, but do these not count as being involved with the game?
Not definitely. First and third one's kind of random. However his read is fine.
What is your read on LolWagons now, after he "made some good points" against Podoboq?
Mixed. The fact that he was willing to challenge Podoboq could mean my initial opinion of lolwagons was incorrect, or lolwagons felt the the need to step up his game since the discussion of his activity had been brought up.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 346, ofrhz wrote:Hi!
:cool:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Mewtaph has not been involved in any real noteworthy discussions outside of his initial spats with podoboq and LolWagons. Nor has he offered many/any real reads of his own thus far in the game.
Why is he on your town list if I could make the same case on him that you made on LolWagons?
Because IMO mewtaph has been active, involved, has asked reasonable questions, and has handled himself well under criticism.
Which do you think is more likely
? I don't like this fence-sitting.
Based on his more recent activity, I'd say my initial opinion of him was wrong.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 358, LolWagons wrote:
In post 298, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 292, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Podoboq

One away from lynch.
Those two things in the same sentence in the manner in which you've so plainly stated them makes me uneasy.
If you’re wrong about me and feel uneasy about him is there any reason you’re not actively pressuring this slot more than the above post? Or voting him.
Mbaki said he was baiting which sounded legit.
In post 313, mbaki wrote:It is explained. It was bait. If I'm voting Podo anyways (which is a real vote), might as well throw in that. Never know.
In post 358, LolWagons wrote:I really didn’t think someone would come in and scumread me like that, honestly thought it was really ballsy to do as scum but
the way you’re only offering what seems to be absolutely necessary to get through Dann’s questions is eroding that initial instinct I had to call you town
The "absolute necessary" is everything I have to offer. I can't think of anything else to say.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 362, Dannflor wrote:You also said he's one of your scum reads in post #234. If you've changed your mind about LolWagons, why not vote mbaki? In fact, why aren't you voting
anyone
? You come in with these two scum reads and the only thing you do is UNVOTE LolWagons. And now it doesn't even seem like either of those reads were particularly strong.
My scum read on LolWagons was fairly strong at the time while mbaki could have probably fit into a mixed category due to his activity level and behavior which I viewed as comparable but not equal or greater to lolwagons's. However this post by lolwagons pinged me as possible scum helping a mate which pushed mbaki into the position of possibly being a scum mate.
In post 208, LolWagons wrote:
In post 156, mbaki wrote:I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
Does scum say this? I don’t think mafia tends to say shit like this.
With my opinion of lolwagons changed, I've mostly forgotten about mbaki putting him in a mixed category next to Gamma Emerald who speaking of which is mixed to me only because of his post where he criticized some chitchat but then later said he wasn't interested in discussing anything. Ignore that little debacle and he basically becomes null sitting next to ofrhz and sheepsaysmeep.

My town reads on dannflor, mewtaph, and podoboq are still strong however. I feel pretty confident in adding lolwagons to my town reads.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq, lolwagons

Mixed: gamma emerald, mbaki

Null: ofrhz, sheepsaysmeep
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

I get the inkling that Gamma Emerald isn't scum but just a townie being dead weight. Hopefully this will wake him up.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 344, Dannflor wrote:He messed up his quote tags. I don't think there is a story there.
I didn’t see any broken tags though...
Like Dannflor said, I messed up while trying to quote.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 375, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 373, Trekkie99 wrote:I get the inkling that Gamma Emerald isn't scum but just a townie being dead weight. Hopefully this will wake him up.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
why would you.. vote someone you dont think is scum

can you talk about why you would think soemone who feels like dead weight to you is villager instead of scum?
I voted for Gamma Emerald because I wanted to hear more from him.

I think he's town because I don't think scum wouldn't behave like the way he is. Of course it could be WIFOM though...
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 396, Dannflor wrote:
In post 373, Trekkie99 wrote:I get the inkling that Gamma Emerald isn't scum but just a townie being dead weight. Hopefully this will wake him up.
Who do you think
is
scum? Even if you have a lot of mixed or null reads, who do you think is most likely to flip red?
Like I said in post #381:
In post 381, Trekkie99 wrote:I think he's town because I don't think scum would behave like the way he is. Of course it could be WIFOM though...
I don't know how likely a WIFOM play could be, but it's a possibility so I would have to say that Gamma Emerald is most likely to flip scum.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 381, Trekkie99 wrote:I think he's town because I don't think scum
wouldn't
behave like the way he is. Of course it could be WIFOM though...
Little correction here. I meant to say "would". Not "wouldn't" .
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 406, mbaki wrote:I don't need an extension personally, but I will approve for others who do.
Same.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 425, ofrhz wrote:It's more that he said he was townreading you and then said you were most likely to flip scum. The read doesn't feel real.
I'm townreading everyone at the moment. Unfortunately I can't get a good scum read on anyone. Gamma Emerald is my best bet at the moment, but I'm hardly satisfied with it. In all fairness though it's only day one.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

LolWagons has stated he thinks that if I flip scum then Mew must be scum as well. If lolwagons is scum, he knows I'll flip town thereby making his claim that Mew must be scum as well seem less likely.

If lolwagons is scum, then my next thought is that mew could be his scum mate, and lolwagons has been going after mew this whole game using weak suspicions to distance himself from his teammate without risking accidentally getting his scum mate lynched.

Along comes me saying mew is town and lolwagons is scum. Seeing later on there's a chance I could be lynched, lolwagons says this.
My thought is that if Trekkie is scum, then he went after me because I was on to someone. Obviously the most likely candidate would be Mew, but I don’t want to frame my whole reference around Mew-scum. I just don’t see scum-Trekkie taking on the task of pushing my slot unless there was something fairly large to be gained from it.
In lolwagons ideal situation, I get lynched, and then the next day lolwagons says something in the vain of
"whoops! guess mew must be town as well"
and gets away with it.

Hmmmmm...
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 440, LolWagons wrote:If you truly believe what you just said, call my bluff and vote him then.
Why him and not you?
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 449, LolWagons wrote:And, for the record, if you do happen to flip town, that doesn’t mean that Mew is suddenly town.
If I hadn't said it first, I don't think you'd be saying that in the morning.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Well I won't say my claim isn't far fetched, but I like it so I'm sticking with it.

VOTE: lolwagons
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 453, LolWagons wrote:
In post 452, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 449, LolWagons wrote:And, for the record, if you do happen to flip town, that doesn’t mean that Mew is suddenly town.
If I hadn't said it first, I don't think you'd be saying that in the morning.
I’ve been pushing Mew since page 2, what makes you think you-town would abandon my read of him?
Maybe you wouldn't. Maybe you'd keep up your charades all while knowing that people might take your claim less seriously.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

I never said you set us two up. I said you improvised when the opportunity arose.

I also never said you said mew would be cleared if I flip town. I said you
would
say mew is cleared after I flip town.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 464, mbaki wrote:Why should I not hammer you?
That's not a question that's a threat. :lol:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 462, LolWagons wrote:So there’s almost 500
worth of content and your case for both scum is baseless speculation?
Depends on your definition of baseless.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 476, LolWagons wrote:If Trekkie was more transparent about how he got to where he was I would maybe buy that.
I fail to see how I could be more transparent. Lolwagons and mew are scummies, lolwagons was keeping his distance, I come in and say mew is town and lolwagons is scum, when it looks like i'm going to get lynched lolwagons comes in and says if I flip scum it could mean I was protecting my potential scum mate mew by calling lolwagons scum. I get lynched, flip town, lolwagons says he was wrong about mew. My claim is complete.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Town: dannflor, podoboq

Scum: lolwagons, mewtaph
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 521, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 519, Trekkie99 wrote:Town: dannflor, podoboq

Scum: lolwagons, mewtaph
noone is listening to your reads, delete this, goodbye
:?:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 527, LolWagons wrote:I feel like I’m looking up at a blue sky and everyone is insisting it’s red and made of cheese
Me too.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 553, LolWagons wrote:I know I’ve been on Mews case but I’m over it. Trekkie disappearing is the final straw. I don’t need to wait for his claim.

UNVOTE: Mewtaph
VOTE: Vote Trekkie

Hammer. Done with this shit.
Someones in a hurry now that dannflor has shown up.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 569, LolWagons wrote:
In post 568, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 553, LolWagons wrote:I know I’ve been on Mews case but I’m over it. Trekkie disappearing is the final straw. I don’t need to wait for his claim.

UNVOTE: Mewtaph
VOTE: Vote Trekkie

Hammer. Done with this shit.
Someones in a hurry now that dannflor has shown up.
Nice scumclaim. Glad I was right.
:?: Me is confused.

Am I hammered? Oh well. If I end up being right about lolwagons and mew I'm going to feel like such a boss. :cool:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 571, Dannflor wrote:I feel like the parent to a bunch of squabbling kids.
:lol:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 573, LolWagons wrote:Meh he’s still at L-1 and I think he knew that.

I was hoping for a towntell of some sort.

The good news Dann, is now he can answer your question. Right Trekkie?
I'm still L-1? Sweet.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 566, Dannflor wrote:Well, I was gonna ask how Trekkie's read on Mewtaph got from top town read to top scum read in a manner of pages, but I guess that's moot now.
My initial post which detailed my sudden revalation explains everything.
In post 439, Trekkie99 wrote:LolWagons has stated he thinks that if I flip scum then Mew must be scum as well. If lolwagons is scum, he knows I'll flip town thereby making his claim that Mew must be scum as well seem less likely.

If lolwagons is scum, then my next thought is that mew could be his scum mate, and lolwagons has been going after mew this whole game using weak suspicions to distance himself from his teammate without risking accidentally getting his scum mate lynched.

Along comes me saying mew is town and lolwagons is scum. Seeing later on there's a chance I could be lynched, lolwagons says this.
My thought is that if Trekkie is scum, then he went after me because I was on to someone. Obviously the most likely candidate would be Mew, but I don’t want to frame my whole reference around Mew-scum. I just don’t see scum-Trekkie taking on the task of pushing my slot unless there was something fairly large to be gained from it.
In lolwagons ideal situation, I get lynched, and then the next day lolwagons says something in the vain of
"whoops! guess mew must be town as well"
and gets away with it.

Hmmmmm...
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 646, LolWagons wrote:and the other was the obvious distancing thing I pointed out where Mew said no one was listening to his reads.
Yeah what was with that? Very rude. :cry:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

I'm doing a Q & A if anyone is interested. :lol:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 651, LolWagons wrote:
In post 649, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 646, LolWagons wrote:and the other was the obvious distancing thing I pointed out where Mew said no one was listening to his reads.
Yeah what was with that? Very rude. :cry:
I mean... he’s just mocking me at this point.
No I'm not that was a serious question.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:That just feels a little too hardened of a saying for any newb, town or scum.
I can't tell who this is directed at.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 664, mbaki wrote:
In post 660, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Lego was pretty dope when I was younger, no hate.

It looks like you've given up on this game which is scum indicative, and unfortunate regardless of your alignment.
I tend to give up when I'm scum or town if I'm about to be lynched. If I was a town pr I would put up a fight.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

It's very cute that this is posted after Dannflor independently came to the same conclusion.
When was that?
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 695, podoboq wrote:
In post 693, Trekkie99 wrote:
It's very cute that this is posted after Dannflor independently came to the same conclusion.
When was that?
Learn how to do quote tags, please.
Learn to answer my question.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 699, podoboq wrote:
In post 696, LolWagons wrote:#LynchTrekkie
Is Trekkie at L-1?
No I'm only at L-2
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 703, podoboq wrote:
In post 701, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 699, podoboq wrote:
In post 696, LolWagons wrote:#LynchTrekkie
Is Trekkie at L-1?
No I'm only at L-2
Merry Christmas, then.

VOTE: Trekkie
You forgot to call me a filthy animal. :lol:
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Also I don't remember dannflor saying the same thing I did before me.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 736, podoboq wrote:
Spoiler:
:lol: Are you aware what happens next in that scene?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”