Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1195, mbaki wrote:
In post 1192, Kmd4390 wrote:What specifically makes you think he's taking it rather than just is genuinely new, doesn't know what a traitor is, and is being accused of things he doesn't know anything about? And I'm still not convinced he'd put out a feeler toward the, get the reaction he got, and just immediately NK RB. It just doesn't add up. I admit that when I first saw it, it made sense. But after some thought I just don't see it. I mean maybe he's still scum because his play isn't exactly anything I've townread, but I just don't think you have a valid point on the traitor thing.
I'm sorry, I just think you're flat out wrong here. And again, if you end up voting me today that's fine, but I want a guarantee you vote Vorkuta tomorrow when I flip town. It probably doesn't help his case that before today he was likely my strongest scumread, with some not good posting including that post towards Nero. And, as you've already agreed with, at least one scum and probably both were being pushed by rb for him being killed to make sense. Guess who was rb's hardest* push?

*Hardest still pretty pussyfooted, but hardest nonetheless.
The only way I can see it is if he thought RB was crumbing a power role and not traitor.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Or if RB was shot by a vig but no one has claimed that so at this point I'm gonna assume no.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 am

Post by mbaki »

So are you going to place your vote on me, then? You sound like you've made your mind up long ago.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1196, mbaki wrote:Vorkuta has never used the word breadcrumbing before that post anywhere on this site.
Delete the 'ing' portion of that word.
I don't know what case you're trying to build with that but ok.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1193, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
First, annoying=//=scum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though but then you just...dropped it? What were you doing here? You didn't vote him...he continued to use "wow". How should we read this post?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:09 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 1203, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1196, mbaki wrote:Vorkuta has never used the word breadcrumbing before that post anywhere on this site.
Delete the 'ing' portion of that word.
I don't know what case you're trying to build with that but ok.
Your teammate might have given you the advice to look for crumbs, or you found out about the term breadcrumbing on the wiki somewhere. Especially because crumbing is the common term used, so if you read it somewhere on site that is likely the term you would use as opposed to the full version.

search.php?keywords=breadcrumb&terms=al ... mit=Search

You still used this after your usage here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1198, mbaki wrote:His meta tell is not do lurk, yours is, and how quick you responded implies you've actively been lurking as opposed to been busy and not on the site.
You're right, I'm waiting the right moment. I don't post when I don't feel like.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Creature »

Wow I really need the right moment.

I just wanted to read some books, but you're right, I don't want a repeat of last day.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, this is the right moment
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1177, DrDolittle wrote:Creature could be scum too.
wtf is this?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1179, mbaki wrote:Yes, DDL, Creature could be scum.
-_-
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Creature »

I don't like any of the sides rn.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1180, DrDolittle wrote:I cant see lynching anything else but vork today. Not only for the flip but also for the influx of informa1tuon since everyone has taken somewhat of a stance here
This is bad
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok I have like 50 questions now (most of them towards mbaki because what he says makes no sense and just comes off as anti-town)

-How am I at L-1? It takes 6 to lynch and I count 4 (DDL, mbaki, nc, & fish). Fish put me at L-2, not L-1.

-Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
But noooo it's scum!vork traitor hunting. How on earth is that a 'scum claim' or anything of the sort?

-Seriously- if you're going to use 'inexperience' as an argument for 'vork is scum', I'll do the same thing and say I'm so inexperienced I didn't even know traitor was a role. After all- 3 newbie games and no mafia 'traitors' in there.

-Why are you guys giving the lurksacks and fluffposters a huge pass and not pressuring them to say something?
Your entire game plan, reasoning, and logic basically hinges on ME to flip red, leaving you in a complete crisis with a third of the player cast unaccounted for when I flip green.

-Again: your claim to read rb's breadcrumbs is complete BS.
RB couldn't have '''crumbed''' me because I'm not scum.
How is rb's # ANY less valid than his alleged crumbing of me?

The way I see it: you found yourself an easy newbie scapegoat to lynch on D2.
It'll cause scum!mbaki no worries or issues whatsoever, it won't reveal ANY useful information ('oh noo suka's defending him' can go both ways and you know it), and scum is one mislynch closer to victory.

So please- can you explain to me (like I'm a complete newbie) how you got that I was """traitor-hunting""" and """scum-claiming""" from what I've said so far?
Vorkuta is lynchbait
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Creature »

Not-so-BrightFish is also town
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1122, BrightEyedFish wrote:I went through rb's ISO twice. First I SR Vork and mbaki and on the 2nd go through I SR vork and DDL. The common name in both reads in vork so I feel comfortable with putting vork at L-1.

VOTE: Vorkuta
Okay, maybe not so much
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1153, Nero Cain wrote:naw. Oka can totally be scum here. I don't think his being against a Vork lynch since d1 means he can't not be scum. It actually makes a ton f sense to defend your scumbuddy in a game of two scum + traitor.

I'm also thinking that a red Vork makes both Suka and DDL town. Its simple (maybe too simple) but Vork has voted all of you (mbaki), KMD and Leo. There's a chance he hasn't voted his scum buddy.

With that logic, it would mean the last scum is in Varsoon, Creature, BrightEyedFish, OkaPoka.

Bright just doesn't seem that scummy to me. I could kinda see a scum Varsoon lurking it out and there's a part of me that thinks Varsoon lurking is his scumplay b/c I've lynched him several times as lurking scum but I feel like in the last few games he's been more aggressive as scum. Creature's content has always been poor and he's being a lurksack which is totally in line with his scumplay. I think we'll find the not Vork scum in Oka, Varsoon, Creature.
It saddens me all your scumreads rely on Vorkuta flipping scum
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1157, Nero Cain wrote:Am I constructive?!?
No
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1147, mbaki wrote:Yes, I am not enjoying this game overly. To be 100% honest, rb was one of the few players I wanted to play with here, along with Creature and Varsoon. I read him wrong and he was removed from the game, both of which were demoralizing for me.
and apparently I haven't been putting much potential lately and Varsoon is apparently on an infinite V/LA yet still not replacing out.

Yeah, I see it.

I can change on my part if you want.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Creature »

OkaPoka is town
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1149, Nero Cain wrote:I don't know if I actually believe that you'd want to play with Creature.
I don't know what to feel about this post.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Creature »

When will Leodanny and Varsoon be replaced?
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1213, Creature wrote:Vorkuta is lynchbait
A lot of this game is lync hbait. Your scum read, DDL, was wagoned and didn't put up any of a fight. I don't argue that he could be classified as lynch bait, but that's a playstyle thing and does not equate to town. As a slight aside, my friend, your posting does look partner-y as all hell to Vorkuta. Can you explain the town read anything past lynch bait?
In post 1216, Creature wrote:It saddens me all your scumreads rely on Vorkuta flipping scum
That's because he gets that Vorkuta is basically guiltied by his post to rb. That wording is not by random chance. I would be more inclined to reconsider if Vorkuta wasn't a scummy slot before today too (and KMD you agreed with this), and I think my earliest posting today calling Vorkuta likely town showed a willingness to reevaluate my reads. After Nero brought up his outright crumbs, there's nothing to reevaluate there and it just feels cut and dry.
In post 1221, Creature wrote:When will Leodanny and Varsoon be replaced?
I legitimately could not remember a Leodanny post without searching his iso, but because of how activity requirements work on this site I believe they are technically meeting the minimum. It is the same reason why YYotta was technically not in violation of any rule aside from the spirit of the game.
In post 1219, Creature wrote:OkaPoka is town
Well, based on your above post, you believe I'm town. I agree with you on this one, so try convincing him of that?

But realistically, I don't think anything Vorkuta says today is going to get me to move my vote because it is there for factors largely aside from play, and I don't think a lynch outside of myself and Vorkuta is going to happen nor is it a good idea. You're going to need to pick a side there. You can still discuss other scumreads if you are that sure I'm wildly off base.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1222, mbaki wrote:Can you explain the town read anything past lynch bait?
Congratulations, you managed to ignore an entire quote
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1222, mbaki wrote:That's because he gets that Vorkuta is basically guiltied by his post to rb.
In post 1120, Vorkuta wrote:If you're going to cherrypick rb's posts and """crumbs""", let me help with that
In post 17, rb wrote:mbaki confirmed scum
Pretty sure you can pull something more damning than this.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”