micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Nibbui »

Hmmm, I think I never posted a read list as well:

[Nibbui] - town
[--] - town lean
[Pink Ball, Skitter, NSG] - nulltown
[tw, mastina, infinite soda, podoroq] - null
[--] - nullscum
[--] - scum lean
[sheepsaysmeep] - scum
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:12 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 546, Nibbui wrote:VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
In post 547, Nibbui wrote:I'm 100% sure this is scum right now.
In post 548, Nibbui wrote:We're lynching between me and sheep by the way because I've a lot of confidence in this read.
Oo, cool, finally something for me to disagree with. What in the world are you scumreading about sheep?
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

I mean, if I was about to explain this easily I would have already done so in the begin

It's considerably meta but there's independent reasons as well

I get scummy vibes from . call it gut.

maybe you and sheep are partners tbh

or maybe sheep with the duck.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:21 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 552, Nibbui wrote:I mean, if I was about to explain this easily I would have already done so in the begin

It's considerably meta but there's independent reasons as well

I get scummy vibes from . call it gut.

maybe you and sheep are partners tbh

or maybe sheep with the duck.
Jesus, every sentence here is completely useless. Thanks I guess.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Nibbui »

I hardly get confident in a read so when I get it's because there's good reasons I would say

therefore you should choose between either me or sheep and since I'm basically a innocent child already for obvtowning to death I think the choice is obvious

it's ok if you don't vote him because he is your buddy though
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 553, podoboq wrote: Jesus, every sentence here is completely useless. Thanks I guess.
like, I feel you're simply trying to discredit me because I'm right and that's scummy as well
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:27 am

Post by podoboq »

Listen, Nibbui, I think you're town, but we haven't played together. I'm not going to treat you like you're Sherlock Holmes, and I'm not just gonna sheep you because you're super confident. I need a reason, which is I why I asked you what that reason is. Then here's a breakdown of your sentences.

1) "If I had any intention of explaining it, I would have already done so."
2) "It's mostly meta, but I have no intention of explaining further."
3) "Also you asking me seems scummy."
4) "Maybe you're partners"
5) "Or maybe something else unrelated. Point is, not explaining my read. Vote there or you're scum."
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 556, podoboq wrote:I'm not going to treat you like you're Sherlock Holmesand I'm not just gonna sheep you because you're super confident.
in this case in particular you should though
In post 556, podoboq wrote:I need a reason, which is I why I asked you what that reason is.
the reason is that I'm obvtown and I rarely get confident on my scum reads but right now I am so that means he is very probably scum or I am scum.

Do you think I'm scum?

You don't so vote sheep me
In post 556, podoboq wrote:Then here's a breakdown of your sentences.

1) "If I had any intention of explaining it, I would have already done so."
2) "It's mostly meta, but I have no intention of explaining further."
3) "Also you asking me seems scummy."
4) "Maybe you're partners"
5) "Or maybe something else unrelated. Point is, not explaining my read. Vote there or you're scum."
in "1)" you're being missrep, I didn't say I wouldn't explain it, I said I wouldn't explain
right now
. The way you changed the phrase is scummy as hell and we should probably lynch you before LyLo.

The other points are kind of missrep as well but anyway they're righteous. I caught sheep and the fact you're refusing to consider it indicates you may be his partner although duck town read on him is pretty telling as well.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:44 am

Post by podoboq »

What you call a "misrep" is very clearly me being sassy, but alright, we'll be dead serious here.

I believe sheep is town. You don't. To be fair, you appear significantly more confident, and I don't exactly have a lot of respect for my ability to read players, so yeah, I'm taking this disagreement seriously.

But I'm not good at reading players. I have sheep is higher town than you. The fact that you're 1v1ing out of nothing sways that probably, but still. I can't just instantly sheep you. There is over a week left, and I still want InfiniteSoda and NSG to actually get in here. I'm not voting that slot right now. I asked you for an explanation, because I wanted to see what you saw. The fact that you don't think that's important is troublesome. It doesn't mean you're scum, because that'd be some pretty overt and terrible scum play, but it's still troublesome.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 558, podoboq wrote: But I'm not good at reading players. I have sheep is higher town than you.
Why.

This doesn't make sense.

I never keep joking about being scum and do that silly scum slip 3 pages ago as scum. No one does.

so why would sheep actually be townier than me?
In post 558, podoboq wrote:I can't just instantly sheep you.
you actually can
In post 558, podoboq wrote:It doesn't mean you're scum, because that'd be some pretty overt and terrible scum play, but it's still troublesome.
Exactly it would be terrible play and no one does that so shouldn't you put me higher than sheep in the town list?

sheep is only towny superficially and there's nothing he couldn't have faked in his ISO

my ISO is full of things scum don't do though
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Nibbui »

Even in the 1% possibility that I'm wrong on sheep I would already know who is scum in day 2 anyway

that's why it's pro-town to sheep me here
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Nibbui »

podoboq saying that sheep is higher in the town list than me that has:

1 - scum claimed in the entrance
2 - been engaged in the game
3 - joked about being scum 3 pages ago

is pretty telling as well

It's probably [sheep/podoboq] or at least one of them. I'm like, 100% on this.

If I ever, ever, ever am wrong, lynching duck after those two at least get us one scum

so the order is basically "sheep > podoboq > duck".

just watch now they trying to scum read me after consistently town reading me because I called it out.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:59 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 559, Nibbui wrote:
In post 558, podoboq wrote: But I'm not good at reading players. I have sheep is higher town than you.
Why.

This doesn't make sense.

I never keep joking about being scum and do that silly scum slip 3 pages ago as scum. No one does.

so why would sheep actually be townier than me?

...content snipped by podoboq...

sheep is only towny superficially and there's nothing he couldn't have faked in his ISO

my ISO is full of things scum don't do though
Scum can, and will, do anything. Scum can fake anything in their ISO.

I don't know you, I don't know how you play scum. Why do I have to explain my townread on sheep if you can't explain your scumread on him?

I've got only one idea for why you wouldn't be explaining your scumread on sheep, but you have to know that I don't
know
that. There's a lot of time left in this day phase. I'm not just blindly trusting you.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:00 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 561, Nibbui wrote:just watch now they trying to scum read me after consistently town reading me because I called it out.
In post 556, podoboq wrote:Listen, Nibbui, I think you're town
I still believe you're town, what is this garbage?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:05 am

Post by podoboq »

Nibbui, the fact that you just assume that I'm scum, and buddies with sheep, just because I don't have confidence in YOUR confidence, is horrible play. By all means, to other players, if you know Nibbui better, feel free to vote sheep or even lynch him if you think Nibbui is on the right track here. I just can't, because I don't know Nibbui, I can't trust that his reads are perfect, and I don't even know for sure that he's town.

I'm more convinced that he's town now, after this stupid argument, but I'm also less convinced that he's a better player than I am.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 562, podoboq wrote:Scum can, and will, do anything. Scum can fake anything in their ISO.
no there's exactly a 0% chance of me being scum here after what I did even without considering meta

after considering meta there's a negative chance of me being scum here because scum me is pretty stiff and self-conscious,
everyone
that has meta on me already said so didn't them?
In post 562, podoboq wrote:Why do I have to explain my townread on sheep if you can't explain your scumread on him?
I don't want to reveal my tells on him and I'm waiting for tw to come here because I think he is his buddy. or you.

You don't have any reason to not explain though so that's just scummy
In post 562, podoboq wrote:I've got only one idea for why you wouldn't be explaining your scumread on sheep, but you have to know that I don't
know
that.

you seem to be role fishing here but I already am going to tell that that's not it. I'm not a daycop or anything.

this part makes your scum equity higher btw.
In post 562, podoboq wrote:There's a lot of time left in this day phase. I'm not just blindly trusting you.
If you're town this is troublesome.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:09 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 565, Nibbui wrote:you seem to be role fishing here but I already am going to tell that that's not it. I'm not a daycop or anything.
Not intentionally rolefishing. I was trying to be as obtuse as possible, while still demonstrating that I'm trying to hear you, but apparently you misread it anyway. I assumed you picked up on a crumb from sheep. I've never been able to crumb hunt myself, so I don't know if there's anything there, but I understand why a potential crumb could put you over the edge with him. I just don't see any of it, so I can't just follow the idea of it.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 564, podoboq wrote:
I'm more convinced that he's town now, after this stupid argument,
Exactly, you've got this right.

I never as scum try to strongarm anyone, there's tons of example of that and I can post they here again. I'm town here. Anyone that doubts that is just bad or scum.

What you still need to understand though it's that sheep is scum because it's rare for me to get such a confidence in a read
In post 564, podoboq wrote:but I'm also less convinced that he's a better player than I am.
[/quote]
it's not about being better or worse it's about the fact that sheep is scum and that my lynch pool order give us a town win here
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:11 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 567, Nibbui wrote:it's not about being better or worse it's about the fact that sheep is scum and that my lynch pool order give us a town win here
Only if you're right, and I'm town, and I townread TW and sheep, so are you seeing the issue with asking others to follow you're logic here?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 566, podoboq wrote:
In post 565, Nibbui wrote:you seem to be role fishing here but I already am going to tell that that's not it. I'm not a daycop or anything.
Not intentionally rolefishing. I was trying to be as obtuse as possible, while still demonstrating that I'm trying to hear you, but apparently you misread it anyway. I assumed you picked up on a crumb from sheep. I've never been able to crumb hunt myself, so I don't know if there's anything there, but I understand why a potential crumb could put you over the edge with him. I just don't see any of it, so I can't just follow the idea of it.
why do you think that scum would crumb anyway?

they could crumb about being a town PR but there's no reason to scum read them for that

also, if I was trying to lynch someone after sensing they crumbed, wouldn't I be the one rolefishing and wouldn't that be scummy?

maybe you're just his partner tbh
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 568, podoboq wrote:
In post 567, Nibbui wrote:it's not about being better or worse it's about the fact that sheep is scum and that my lynch pool order give us a town win here
Only if you're right, and I'm town, and I townread TW and sheep, so are you seeing the issue with asking others to follow you're logic here?
no I'm just seeing you being scummy tbh

but I already can see that most of you guys probably won't sheep me and I'll be ignored for days and days only to find myself in LyLo with sheep

I can maybe and just maybe forgive you guys now but on that moment if you guys vote me instead of sheep I'll be salty as hell

I'm not even in the mood to insist on this anymore though

/shrug
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:15 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 569, Nibbui wrote:
In post 566, podoboq wrote:
why do you think that scum would crumb anyway?

they could crumb about being a town PR but there's no reason to scum read them for that

also, if I was trying to lynch someone after sensing they crumbed, wouldn't I be the one rolefishing and wouldn't that be scummy?

maybe you're just his partner tbh
As scum, I've tried to crumb to set up a fake claim later. Is that not common practice for you?

I was thinking you'd picked up a crumb, for some reason disbelieved it (maybe because you had a PR that conflicted), and that was your logic.

Since apparently this has nothing to do with your scumread anyway, it feels like it doesn't matter to talk about it openly.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 570, Nibbui wrote:no I'm just seeing you being scummy tbh
This is just OMGUS. I don't agree with you, so I'm scum?
In post 570, Nibbui wrote:but I already can see that most of you guys probably won't sheep me and I'll be ignored for days and days only to find myself in LyLo with sheep

I can maybe and just maybe forgive you guys now but on that moment if you guys vote me instead of sheep I'll be salty as hell

I'm not even in the mood to insist on this anymore though

/shrug
I'm the only one here right now, and everybody apparently knows you better than me.
Please
don't drop this.
Please
talk to the other players, and interact with them about this. If you believe sheep is scum, don't just drop that. I want to understand why, and maybe talking to other players will help clarify what is going through your head.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:22 am

Post by schadd_ »

;