Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Chara »

right, i'm actually going to take a break from this and go and do Christmas things. in the interest of a happy holiday and new year, let's nobody gladiate anybody while i'm gone. unless you're scum and it's me.
<3
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3067, Chara wrote:
In post 3055, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No way in hell is my play here, even remotely similar to Overkill 1.

You are not town here and this post, proves it.

Anyone who sincerely believes that there is any world where, my play here is similar to that game, please ISO me and then also tell me, if anyone who doesn’t have reading comprehension issues, could seriously ever think this.
you reminded me of Overkill's existence.
i forgot you were scum in it.
your play here doesn't "remind me of Overkill".

what you reminded me of was the game where you were scum, but where i townread you for being sincerely emotional.
what that means, Nancy, is my way of reading you turned out to be wrong, so i could no longer just trust the townread i had.
I never fake my emotions, so what you saw was real. But you can’t afford to ignore play, why? Because you are never going to be able to accurately read me, based on sincerity. You can only read me on sincerity of BELIEF. As scum, I rarely have convictions, which is probably irrelevant early game but very clear late game. And if I do have any, I am ambivalent about acting on them. People misread me because I don’t fit most people’s ideas of town/scum meta.

Like freaking out over votes in Necromancer and Overkill 2, for example, which I got wrongly scumread for. Or derping which is usually NAI for me but I get wrongly scumread for that. If you recall in Overkill 1, eventhough I was actually scum in it, my scum-martyr question, was nevertheless a legitimate derp.

But if you know anything about my meta, you would know that this 100% my typical obvtown play for me, late game.

Scum!me would never push you here. Scum!me, would just be happy to be tr and as long as I survive, not go out of my way to make waves. Town!me OTOH, wants to get things figured out, wants answers to questions, wants to solve the puzzle. Scum!me. is far more concerned with how others perceive me than getting my questions answered.

Check out the links I posted, if you (honestly) still have any doubt if I’m town here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3070, Chara wrote:
In post 3065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Wrt the bolded, I really do NOT appreciate your misrep. I never “spun” ANYTHING. I pointed it out - SOLELY because LLD referenced it. I find your unwarranted shade on me, concerning.
why did you bring it up then? what's the point?
LLD is dead.
the only reason to bring it up is to make a point about a living player. i thought you were saying something about Dunn.
I bring up anything I find relevant. It’s a complete mischaracterization to call that spin.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

HEAL: Chara
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3071, Chara wrote:
In post 3065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:On the (what looks to me rn based on your most recent posts) the higly unlikely chance that I’m wrong here - because how else, do you account for deliberately mischaracterizing my play in Overkill 1, with THIS one - a game, you apparently can’t even freaking REMEMBER?
that's easy. it's you misreading my posts. i don't think it's deliberate.

your play here isn't like Overkill 1. the game's existence just proved my metric for reading you is wrong. there's a difference. i have scumgames that look really different. it's not strange.
i will say thank god you aren't the type to have gladiated me before everyone even gave their readslist, because now that it's not late i'm realizing it's pretty unlikely you're scum with this posting, because it's rare that i get this pissed with somebody who's scum.
or to word it another way, i'm unconsciously townreading you, because there's no reason to get annoyed with someone who has a wincon reason to do this.
It does seem like you’re genuinely frustrated with me. :facepalm:

Okay, I think I may be wrong about my read on you. *sigh*

We’re probably losing this? :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3072, Chara wrote:as for Varsoon's read on Dunn: frankly, he shouldn't have that suspicion.
Varsoon's reads are the most suspect thing about his slot, and why he needs to post more. he made a post on me before at my prompting, but beyond that hasn't given any reads besides his townread on you this Day.
him, Penguin, and Gamma, i don't remember any of them interacting with my assertion that Dunnstral is town based on Maria's read. the only one who did was Dunn, who asked Maria about it. (if i'm wrong here, somebody tell me.)
Maria can read Dunn well. really well. if someone thinks he's scum they need to refute that, and this includes you Nancy.
If this is true, then It’s going to take me awhile to ever figure out how to read Varsoon. :/

If you and Dunn are town. then the Gamma negative associatives with Dunn and VC, also make sense.

So, my negative associations read does still make sense at least.

I did initially strongly townread Dunn. I guess I had a weak scum gutread on him in DnD Mafia but he appeared to have been mechanically cleared, so I just dismissed it.

Btw, I don’t recall town!Maria sr him in that game, so your 100% Maria can 100% reliability theory doesn’t necessarily hold because she didn’t sr him there.

But she did correctly read him in Halloween Dance.

Okay, I promise to vote Penguin, if you or anyone else gladiates him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3073, Chara wrote:i should stop being lame and just gladiate Penguin already. it'd mean i'm willing to bet the game on Nancy being town. (and that the team is Gamma/Varsoon/Penguin.)
it's hard to accept a scenario where all of the remaining scum are holding back, though.
Alright, you’ve convinced me. I townread you, so we only need to get one player right and if you, me and Dunn are town, we then can’t lose with a Penguin lynch.

I suppose it was foolish for me to have ignored the fact, that you and Penguin are each other’s #1 scumread. That rarely ever happens if the two of you are w/w together.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Chara, don’t gladiate yet. We should first get a consensus that everyone will vote Pengun.

HURT: Penguin

Or at least 4 of us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm still busy with family but i'm not in a rush to post, seeing as i want to hear from everybody.
and yes i'll wait. merry christmas nancy. and everyone!
i'd be really surprised if you're scum with this. so that part's probably fine.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'll vote penguin
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3083, Chara wrote:i'm still busy with family but i'm not in a rush to post, seeing as i want to hear from everybody.
and yes i'll wait. merry christmas nancy. and everyone!
i'd be really surprised if you're scum with this. so that part's probably fine.
Dw, I’m not. I just want to make sure Kokichi’s on board and we’re winning this. After Overkill 2, I could use a win.

Oh and Happy Holidays to you too. <3

Methinks Penguin’s probably going to role over.

Scum made a boneheaded move killing Maria. She had Penguin as her #2 town, I think. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3084, Dunnstral wrote:I'll vote penguin
\o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:

HAPPY FESTIVUS, EVERYONE!!!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I would prefer not to vote for me.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3081, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I suppose it was foolish for me to have ignored the fact, that you and Penguin are each other’s #1 scumread.
Well...this isn't true.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:43 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3085, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Scum made a boneheaded move killing Maria. She had Penguin as her #2 town, I think.
:shifty:
<(") | (")>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3090, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3081, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I suppose it was foolish for me to have ignored the fact, that you and Penguin are each other’s #1 scumread.
Well...this isn't true.
no, as i said in my readslist it's unclear what the order of your scumreads is.
i asked about your question to me, too.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

What was your question?
<(") | (")>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2957, Chara wrote:
In post 2941, PenguinPower wrote:Chara - why the null/loose scum read on me? Atypical.
loose null/scum reads from me on PoE i'm not townreading are exactly in my wheelhouse and the prove is literally every game i'm in. what's atypical?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

iirc, similar to Dunn, town!you usually pushes me as a solid to hard scumread, not null to loose scum. I always assumed it was a playstyle thing, but it seemed pretty consistent.
<(") | (")>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Chara »

what that tells me is you have a playstyle i tend to scumread. i do seem to remember not townreading you often, but nothing else stands out to me from our game together.
you really haven't done much this game. i can't read you off of it, but Nancy is really town and Dunn is too. if you aren't you'll have to figure out which of those two is scum, or convince me to lynch Varsoon or Gamma. :>
and, speaking to hypothetical town Penguin here, what's your read on me? i feel like my reason for my read on you is very easy to figure out if you read your own ISO.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Who would you prefer to vote for?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

When does this day end
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

3 days