mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2971, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I can see the logic of "NK15 is voting between us carefree so Gamma is probably town"
I don't think anything that Kokichi did would suggest this. Voting NK15 wasn't about you, it was about NK15's actions. I'm not sure whether you're phrasing it oddly but given that Kokichi has since made it very clear that he still scum reads you I would have expected a statement like this to be in past tense. The idea that you still believe this statement makes me think that your opinion here isn't genuine.
I mostly just lurk now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Read the whole post fuckwit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2971, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2936, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2928, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Nibbui I can see Kokichi’s logic there actually
Could you explain it for me?
Nibbui is arguing that Kokichi should suspect NK15 and me as buddies but I can see the logic of "NK15 is voting between us carefree so Gamma is probably town"
Plus even if I'm reading the situation wrong switching votes between scumreads isn't scummy.
Dumbass.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2974, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2966, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2964, Kokichi Oma wrote:Mutant stop posting bad
At least I have good posts as well. That's more than what can be said for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Instead of posting pointless stuff like this could you maybe address some of my posts that were directed towards you?
You're blindly tring a scum.
Well you're wrong, but that's beside the point because my disapproval in your choice of wagon wasn't the only thing I said about you. In particular, I want you to address this:
In post 2960, mutantdevle wrote:you were very nearly lynched during the night - to the point where you would be dead by now if FB's vote counted as 3. So why the hell would you fail to mention that you were an IC then?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2976, Gamma Emerald wrote:Read the whole post fuckwit
In post 2977, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2971, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2936, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2928, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Nibbui I can see Kokichi’s logic there actually
Could you explain it for me?
Nibbui is arguing that Kokichi should suspect NK15 and me as buddies but I can see the logic of "NK15 is voting between us carefree so Gamma is probably town"
Plus even if I'm reading the situation wrong switching votes between scumreads isn't scummy.
Dumbass.
Woah, what's with this sudden agression?

So what you're saying is that you were indeed reading the situation wrong, and that you knew that when you wrote that post? Because if so, I still think your phrasing there is a bit awkward. It's written from the point of view of someone who thinks they're right but still considers the possibility that they were wrong rather than someone who knew they were wrong but wanted to explain their thought process at the time.
I mostly just lurk now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It's written that way because BECAUSE THAT'S THE FUCKING CASE!
You saying I knew I was wrong when I didn't until later is fucking awful and manipulative.
<Embrace The Void>

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2980, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's written that way because BECAUSE THAT'S THE FUCKING CASE!
You saying I knew I was wrong when I didn't until later is fucking awful and manipulative.
I think I'm missing context here that you haven't provided.

Okay. I understand my confusion now. The post you were replying to was made a few posts before Kokichi explicitly stated they still scum read you. Hence, I assume you hadn't read that post when you made your one. I would have appreciated you simply pointing that out instead of getting all arsey and aggressive over my comments.
I mostly just lurk now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How was I to know you read things out of order?
<Embrace The Void>

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2942, NicoRobin wrote: All right, if you have proof that I am good player in early game, then show it.
I dont have any proof, but if you're actually certain that you're that bad in early game, wouldn't it make sense to...play more in the early game so you can get better at it?

Like I'm honestly really frustrated with you because you say that you're better at late game,
but everyone is better at late game
. Theres more information and solid events to go off of. So basically you're putting a burden on the rest of your team to play the difficult part of the game when you don't feel like it, and also to leave you alive just because you say so, and you'll play when you say you will but not a moment sooner.

Like...come on. You've either gotta wade into the mud with the rest of us, or dedicate your mafia career towards being the worlds best replace-in so you can have your wish of only playing late games moving forward
In post 2944, NicoRobin wrote:And okay, have it your way. Before 24 hours are up, I will pull some reads out of my ass, since apparently that is what you want. But before I do, you must all promise not to object to any of them, no matter how silly or dumb they seem to you. You are trying to force me to spew reads before I am ready, so it's the least you can do.
Nico you dont have to have a single correct read. You can say I'm scum because the purple elephants in your brain start meowing when its raining in Vienna, I dont give a shit, I just want to know how you think and how other people react to how you think
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

I think I just realized that Nibbui is scum.

What fun!
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2982, Gamma Emerald wrote:How was I to know you read things out of order?
I didn't... NSG asks you to explain in 2936, Kokichi explicitly states they still scum read you (something I think was obvious anyway) in 2940. Hence when you replied to NSG's 2936, you wouldn't have read 2940. When I saw your 2971, the order of the posts wasn't on my mind - just the fact that you were saying something that seemed awkward in consideration of the information that I knew.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2984, Elbirn wrote:I think I just realized that Nibbui is scum.

What fun!
What caused your realisation?
I mostly just lurk now.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2986, mutantdevle wrote:

What fun!
What caused your realisation?
I'm not sure what cards I need to keep to my chest at the moment but I'll share with the class after I've puzzled everything out
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2985, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2982, Gamma Emerald wrote:How was I to know you read things out of order?
I didn't... NSG asks you to explain in 2936, Kokichi explicitly states they still scum read you (something I think was obvious anyway) in 2940. Hence when you replied to NSG's 2936, you wouldn't have read 2940. When I saw your 2971, the order of the posts wasn't on my mind - just the fact that you were saying something that seemed awkward in consideration of the information that I knew.
Ok. I felt like it was manipulative so I lashed out.
<Embrace The Void>

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:32 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Okay, here is my readlist then

Townleans: ChibiBear, mutantdevle, Not Known 15
Null: northsidegal, Elbirn
Scumleans: Firebringer, Kokichi Oma, MariaR
Scums: Nibbui, Gamma Emerald

There, you happy?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yes, thank you. Are there any reads youd like to talk about more in depth? I know you're busy so if you don't have time at the moment that's fine.

I think Gamma is town for a few reasons, is your scumread on him just based on his pressuring you for content, or do you see something I've missed?
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:50 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2990, Elbirn wrote:Yes, thank you. Are there any reads youd like to talk about more in depth? I know you're busy so if you don't have time at the moment that's fine.

I think Gamma is town for a few reasons, is your scumread on him just based on his pressuring you for content, or do you see something I've missed?
Well, no, I kinda made that list using Random. org, because you said you'd be okay with me doing that.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am

Post by NicoRobin »

It just so happened that my biggest townread and scumread were where I wanted them to be. *insert cheeky grin here*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2991, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2990, Elbirn wrote:Yes, thank you. Are there any reads youd like to talk about more in depth? I know you're busy so if you don't have time at the moment that's fine.

Well, no, I kinda made that list using Random. org, because you said you'd be okay with me doing that.
I should have known better.

Well I'm gonna go ahead and take a deep breath

And ask you if youd like to talk about your "biggest town and scum read", because you just admitted they exist. If you've only got two reads, that's fine, I dont expect or want anyone to solve the game just because I snapped my fingers. Just share what ya got
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Firebringer »

elbirn I still expect u to answer my posts and ur getting sidetracked.
nico isn't going to game solve this at all and focusing on her is just a distraction.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2993, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2991, NicoRobin wrote:

I should have known better.

Well I'm gonna go ahead and take a deep breath

And ask you if youd like to talk about your "biggest town and scum read", because you just admitted they exist. If you've only got two reads, that's fine, I dont expect or want anyone to solve the game just because I snapped my fingers. Just share what ya got
Reading is tech.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Nibbui »

What fun!
No I'm not and I ask you to check my scum games before giving me headaches

I'm not sure if you're not only getting sidetracked here to not lynch MariaR though. Also I was waiting you answer Fire
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Nibbui »

Also Nico giving a read list based on random.org is going too far, you come to the thread, keep posting but can't even share any thoughts at all about anyone and yet don't like people scum reading you for it?

I still town lean you here for something but I was expecting you actually trying to play the game honestly. Even if it's shallow/weak reads.

I'm not sure scum!you do this though. Likely not?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Nibbui »

I'll be honest here, I'm not as interested in playing this game anymore

there's slots that need to flip but instead of we getting to it we need to wait a lot before doing anything.

It's like, we're currently playing two games at the same time and one is being harmful for the other one.

I just want to lynch MariaR, and if Kokichi doesn't show up tomorrow with a huge "Mod confirmed town" I'm lynching him as well. If you're fakeclaiming IC as town it would be way better to confess right now because I can end up revalueating MariaR if you ever flip town.

I might or might not check NK15's meta to see what's up with his actions but it may take time because I'm busy with something else right now.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:11 am

Post by northsidegal »

don't be discouraged

the game is stalling now but that's largely because we're kind of sitting on our hands. i agree with you entirely in the course of action and i've been meaning to fully go through all of my reads and give some thoughts on what might be a lynch order
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”