Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Why are you so opposed to lynching Key, A50? That doesn't make any sense.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4672, Shoshin wrote:A50, now that you know you were wrong about Mitillos, what's your updated reads? Are you still townreading Key? scumreading Nauci?
I haven't discussed with Nancy yet (obviously) so I'm holding back in anything util I see where her mind is. My reads were independent and were more reliant on VCA and personal behaviour not association.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4674, Nauci wrote:
In post 4657, the worst wrote:on two conintents
Oh?
keys and perf but i'm suddenly realising i'm not sure how many people know where my lover is from.....
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4675, Shoshin wrote:Why are you so opposed to lynching Key, A50? That doesn't make any sense.
Because I'm more confident in both Mitillos and Performer now. Why go for the weakest SR when I can vote two stronger SRs?

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4658, AlmostNancy wrote:If this ain't hammered in 3 hours from now
Town don't have enough votes to lynch scum, yo

unless you think that this isn't 4v3+1

and forgot about the witch

or think that I'm literally lying out my ass so hard that I made up the whole witch debacle
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4663, Shoshin wrote:Let's assume Mitillos suicided unintentionally. It's still likely that Mitillos is group scum based on his slip. He was talking to someone, after all.
How does someone manage to accidentally post a PM to the mod, or confuse the purple of a PT with the main thread?

I don't get it

I've slipped before in that I confused 2 different PTs with each other, and one was in a game I was modding :lol:

but a main thread post like that is pretty messed up
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4677, the worst wrote:
In post 4674, Nauci wrote:
In post 4657, the worst wrote:on two conintents
Oh?
keys and perf but i'm suddenly realising i'm not sure how many people know where my lover is from.....
Which one of them is your lover? Or is this a..

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

My flavor is Kate Lockwell, a terran news reporter who was mostly a side character

oh also my role was specified as town
alignment
cop, as opposed to Mew's modifier cop
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4678, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4675, Shoshin wrote:Why are you so opposed to lynching Key, A50? That doesn't make any sense.
Because I'm more confident in both Mitillos and Performer now. Why go for the weakest SR when I can vote two stronger SRs?
I'm trying to understand if you scumread Key or still townread him? Do you still scumread Nauci or do you townread her after Mitillos's claim?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4661, Shoshin wrote:I'm also waiting on Nancy to update us on her reads. Her entire view of the game should be shifting based on new understanding of Mitillos's alignment.
He's casually stopped screaming about lynching me without making a big deal out of it I guess
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Our only hope for winning this game is if we stop the night kill or mafia kill the third party?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nauci »

Sorry I'm kinda checked out of the game

town would have to somehow get one of the anti-town players to vote another anti-town player today, successfully lynch scum, and then either somehow successfully block the kill or wake up as 3v2+1/3v3 tomorrow and do this all over again, while there is at least 1 redirect in the game with at least 1 roleblocker

and I've been very frustrated by the AN slot the entire game, whether they've been causing it intentionally or not
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Or the Witch redirects mafia to kill itself? Unlikely, since Witch seems to be sitting on Nauci.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Why would a witch redirect Nauci again?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Still doesn't make sense to me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm really not sure outside of like random speculation
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4680, Nauci wrote:
In post 4663, Shoshin wrote:Let's assume Mitillos suicided unintentionally. It's still likely that Mitillos is group scum based on his slip. He was talking to someone, after all.
How does someone manage to accidentally post a PM to the mod, or confuse the purple of a PT with the main thread?

I don't get it

I've slipped before in that I confused 2 different PTs with each other, and one was in a game I was modding :lol:

but a main thread post like that is pretty messed up
I dunno about "how" but it dies happen. Check BEF in this game. He was lynched on D1 for a similar slip.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4683, Shoshin wrote:I'm trying to understand if you scumread Key or still townread him? Do you still scumread Nauci or do you townread her after Mitillos's claim?
Listen. I've seen too much weird shit of late that I can virtually imagine ANYTHING, and that includes scum faking guilties on partners to get town cred.

That said, I don't think Nauci can be aligned with Mitillos, so I think she's on the clear. I have clearly said I want to lynch Mitillos, Perfomer, and one of Keyser/tw. Do you see Nauci's name on my lynch pool still?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Btw, what bloody 3P are we all talking about here? We only had 2 kills ONCE in the game. Why couldn't that have been a 1-shot Vig? Or and ODD-NIGHT VIG (since we had an Even-Night Vig) who got blocked or shot the same target as Mafia or even decided to holster? The shot on Koki may have even been redirected, so the Mafia having a redirector decided to redirect someone to their own kill in case there was a Watcher, for instance.

I mean, there is no compelling evidence we have a 3P in-play, Just speculation based on one night, and one night only.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by the worst »

my wim is kinda dead

both nauci and keyser have claimed being informed of third parties who can't win with the town--nauci has a lot more information if you'd like me to dig it up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4693, AlmostNancy wrote:Btw, what bloody 3P are we all talking about here? We only had 2 kills ONCE in the game. Why couldn't that have been a 1-shot Vig? Or and ODD-NIGHT VIG (since we had an Even-Night Vig) who got blocked or shot the same target as Mafia or even decided to holster? The shot on Koki may have even been redirected, so the Mafia having a redirector decided to redirect someone to their own kill in case there was a Watcher, for instance.

I mean, there is no compelling evidence we have a 3P in-play, Just speculation based on one night, and one night only.
I'm fucking done with this game

I'm not going to replace out and throw some poor new person into this clusterfuck but I'm going to be low activity for the duration because I cannot deal with this slot any more; if that was an intended effect, congratulations, you win
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I still think there's some unresolved issues related to Nancy/Varsoon.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by the worst »

how so?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@tw: Link me to their post, please.

@Everyone else (
except
Shoshin, Mitillos, the worst, Keyser Söze, Performer & Varsoon : Sorry I decided to play after you fucked it up by being on 2 mislynches and sitting out the third. Your "perfect record" is obviously a BIG LIE, unless YOU ARE SCUM. Varsoon maybe a sporty who could take your shit. I am not and can't. OK? If you had been playing properly I would not have had to jump in to actually play.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4303, Nauci wrote:There's a witch in this game

There's no mafiawiki article for it, but this is the description on Mafia universe
Role Description:

The Witch is an independently aligned player who can target and control another player every night. The target will be notified that they are being controlled. The Witch's action will only work on roles that have abilities that target other people at night, and the action controlled by the Witch cannot be roleblocked. Furthermore, the Witch will be viewed as town-aligned if investigated. The Witch is allowed to make players self-target or even target the Witch. The Witch wins the game by surviving to see the town lose the game.
But I've been informed that the witch role in this game is, in multiple ways, different from that one. One difference is that it does not prevent role blocking of the redirected action. I do not know the other differences.

I was role blocked both N1 and N2, but only witched on N2.
The witch knows what my night action is, which is why I'm confessing that I have one, but I do not intend to claim it (yet).

Be sure to note: town does not need to kill the witch to win, because it is a non-killing role if there are no killing roles it can redirect (but it might count as a town killing role if, say, there is a town vig it could still redirect?
@Krazy can you confirm or deny this?
). But it can only win by being alive when town otherwise loses.

I'm pretty mad that this game has a high chance of ruining my 12-2 record because it seems preeeeetty difficult of a setup for town to win.

With a non-gun-flavor zerg/mafia faction, and
at least
1 town vig, and a pgo, I basically refuse to believe town was given a Gunsmith because it would be stacking the deck further against town essentially...

In combination with the night kills and Keyser's play, I am extremely, extremely suspicious of him.
In post 4314, Nauci wrote:
In post 4309, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4304, Nauci wrote:If it was a redirect that killed creature, it would still have to be an intentional kill, because unless this witch is different, the role gets to find out what the night action they are redirecting is.

I believe that there are 2 roles left with a gun flavor kill ability, and a scum role blocker.
Why are you so certain. that there’s a witch in this game? Because you were RB’d twice?
Because the witch role differs from redirector in 2 primary ways: witches are informed of what night action they get to redirect is, and the player being redirected are informed that they have been witched/redirected (but not where to). It's unclear if the first part applies here, but I was informed that I was witched, and that it does not prevent the night action from being roleblocked.

N1 I was roleblocked, and N2 I was both witched and roleblocked.
In post 4331, Nauci wrote:TW, would you agree that the Witch wouldn't explain the Creature NK, unless the witch specifically wanted to kill Creature?

I guess the witch would be actively trying to help a scum faction but wouldn't know who they are

I'm not sure if mass claiming is the worst idea at this point; scummiest players first though

Oh, side note:
I was not explicitly told I was roleblocked. I was explicitly told that witching does not prevent roleblocks

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”