the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by the worst »

hmu if you have any questions about it. i'm going to play a game and get my mind off this for a bit.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

UNVOTE:

Take your time
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4697, the worst wrote:how so?
I need to check when I have some time but something feels off about Nancy's claim in relation to Varsoon's, as well as the way Nancy reacted to Varsoon.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

a lot about nancy's claim feels off, bluntly.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Take a look at how Nancy reacted to Varsoon's claim and then compare that with Nancy's role claim. It doesn't match up.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by the worst »

could you link me?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Shoshin »

When I have time & willpower to find it again.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by the worst »

no problems. if i get a burst of energy i'll go hunting for it too.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

OK.. THANK YOU, tw. You're the "best". (No offense) :P

So, your action going through on N1 despite of the RB on you was because WE got witched on N1. Our actions were successful though on N2 & N3 (both Nauci and Shoshin did claim being blocked before we outed). So our RB hit Nauci twice in a row.

So, I'll make a HUGE leap of faith and call you town simply because our slot is still alive. This means tw + Nauci + Shoshin + AN = the Town? What about Varsoon? I can't see Varsoon as scum here. At least not group scum.

Then again, it could very well be 2 scums + the witch as the anti-town players. Why? Because -using the definition provided for the witch- they do win with scum, but not town. They are MAFIA with an additional survivour win-con. Check my Overkill 2. Flavor Leaf was a Mafia aligned SK, so he had to endgame to win. The witch is the same except they don't have their own kill, and that they can win alone (i.e. the Mafia can lose but the witch still wins. Is this correct?)

I am still lost because I dunno how we ended up with 2 dead bodies on N1. Witch is NOT a killing role, so we DEFINITELY have a TOWN KILLING ROLE still alive. Unless scum had a 1-shot Vig of their own and they used that along with their factional kill on N1.

But EVEN IF we had a Town Vig who shot Creature on N1, that was ON PURPOSE, because WE were the witch target on N1. The Vig probably holstered on N3 then.

OK.. did Nauci claim her N3 result?
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

Varsoon is never zerg and is almost always town

nauci targeted keyser n3 but was redirected so her result is unfortunately redundant
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@tw: Basically Nancy freaked out because Varsoon said he knew something about another player and she thought he might be the Scum!Kerrigan 9and NO, our role PM does NOT inform us of the alignment of the other Kerrigan. We just assumed they were not Town).

So, maybe Varsoon IS the other Kerrigan after all, and his flavour claim was fake? *Shrug*

But it does make sense that the scum team are only 2 and their 3rd is the Witch, because the Witch knowing the type of action their target performs helps them direct the game from behind the scenes. They can protect Scum and can fake guilty/innocent results and can even get Town to kill their own, so they're a MAJOR SCUM POWER. That even makes more sense with our win com of non-Town killing roles being eliminated. WAIT! That second kill on N1.. if that was a VIG then we only need to lynch TWO scums to win. It just so happens their 3rd (the Witch) won't be helping us.

Hmm.. ok.. let's try some Titus-esque logic: WHAT IF, the Witch was already informed of at least one scum slot? That would help them not vote scum by just observing who the one they know is voting/pushing.

Performer hammered town twicem and was 1st on the Mewtaph wagon. Unlikely to be the Witch bc that'd be suicidal. He's one of the scums though.

YOU, Sir, have voted "after Mitillos" twice. GDI, everything I try leads to YOU being Scum, one way or another.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Ah, so Nauci claimed Cop with not a single result. Ok. That's too silly to be faked, tbh.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I could use help deciphering this:
In post 3505, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I dunno what the factional makeup is like, though.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
In post 4011, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3961, Varsoon wrote:@AlmiostNancy: Duran is a Terran who later is Infested by the Zerg, which renders him a Zerg.
Apparently, it turns out that he's a Xelnaga, which are this progenitor race that created Protoss and Zerg, I think? I'm fuzzy on the SC2 lore, having never played it.

Protoss are a mixed bag. They are at war with the Zerg, but will destroy entire planets to eradicate the Zerg there, even if Terrans are on the planet.
So naturally the Terrans fight the Protoss sometimes.
There are several different Protoss factions with their own agendas and allies and foes within the video game.

In the first game, some Protoss end up working with the Terrans to help defeat the Zerg common enemy.
Thanks for that, so my informed character flavour probably contains a terran - I think based on what I’ve read, I’m pretty sure, that the “original” in my informed flavour has to be town but now I understand that the scum version of them is a Zerg. I’m really glad I claimed now, despite unfortunately spooking you. :/ because my information won’t die with my flip and that’s the main reason I claimed. I didn’t want anyone yelling at me post-game because I held on to valuable information that could potentially help town.
Nancy says there is an "original" and a "scum version."

Except A50 claims this:
In post 4497, AlmostNancy wrote:We are Sarah Kerrigan, and we are informed there's another Kerrigan in the game.
These two don't seem to match? Where's the stuff about a character who isn't the "original" Kerrigan?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Nancy refers to Sarah as the original Kerrigan based on her reading the wiki. I have no idea who Sarah is or what characters are in this game/show/whatever and I haven't bothered to read anything on the wiki, but I do believe there's something about Kerrigan have "phases" or something like that.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

And -as I said- we are NOT informed that the other Kerrigan is SCUM. We just assumed they are, because "why would we be informed of this? Is it just so we don't CC if they claim???"

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by the worst »

given all the other flips aren't they substantially >rand town?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Then why would Nancy say that her flavor was different from the character she was informed about?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4713, AlmostNancy wrote:Nancy refers to Sarah as the original Kerrigan based on her reading the wiki. I have no idea who Sarah is or what characters are in this game/show/whatever and I haven't bothered to read anything on the wiki, but I do believe there's something about Kerrigan have "phases" or something like that.
Phases? Like, the night kill going from zerg kill to bullet kill? Sounds like your character is scum.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Where does she say that?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4717, Shoshin wrote:Phases? Like, the night kill going from zerg kill to bullet kill? Sounds like your character is scum.
I'm not going to fight a lynch on us, tbh. I simply don't care and you already ruined it. If you are Town you have been on all 3 mislynches, so why not a 4th and you can brag you contributed your best to Town's loss. If you're Scum though, you did well and Town sucked still, so you probably deserve the win and I'm not gonna stop you.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

I haven't claimed the result because only the witch knows who the target was and the witch may not know my result otherwise
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm highly confident that there are 3 scum + witch because Kokichi's role was purposefully added to re-balance in town's favor

And AN's claim of being witched N1 is utterly ridiculous after the post about not knowing anything about a 3rd party (which was so utterly absurd on its face) regardless of who it came from each time

I trust AN 0% and the turn around today are absurd

The 4 town are me/tw/shoshin/varsoon probably

Keyser and performer are scum together, I guess with Nancy

Mitillos is probably the witch and was informed of there not being ninjas

Kerrigan was a human/Terran character who was later infused with protoss/Zerg "dna" to become the queen of Zerg and commanded all Zerg

I have no idea why xtoxm was shot instead of mauled or whatever
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Sorry, I haven’t read anything since you guys mislynched Kokichi and scum killed Xtoxm and a few posts, seeing that A50 hard flavourclaimed our role.

Yes, we are Sarah Kerrigan and I bent the truth when I said that our informed claim was that there is a character named ____that isn’t the original ___. I did that so, everyone would know that the character we were informed of was actually scum!Kerrigan.

However, our role PM didn’t say anything beyond that there is a character in the game named Kerrigan and I didn’t know jack about Starcraft. I even asked Krazy if we were masons with them. That’s why I posted all of this I will know if they’re fakeclaiming etc. But after Nauci posted that link and Varsoon started talking about Zergs, I started to freak out because I now realized that our informed character flavour had to be scum and since I had misread tw’s posts pushing Key not us, I crumbed it with that ice skating video.

So, I realized that if I actually said that the informed character was Kerrigan, we were likely dead, since scum was - thanks to my posting that video - going to put two and two together and figure out we were Sarah. When Saude said they wanted to be Ginger, I actually thought she was Sarah’s sister. :lol:

My deepest apologies to Varsoon. I hope you don’t hate us but how were we to know you got a role PM, like the one I claimed? When I read your post about not holding back important info and Krazy’s about how our informed info dies with us, I knew I had to do something. So, I figured that my claiming what I did, both ensures that our info doesn’t die with our flip and saves us from the NK.

So now you all know why I was pestering Varsoon and Nauci with this.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 3107, AlmostNancy wrote:
Spoiler: