Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I will say this again and again - as many times as necessary for buildings to fall on some people - *cough* Chara *cough*.

TOWN!GAMMA NEVER GLADIATES ME HERE!!!
town gamma didn't gladiate you!! nobody did!!! you are not gladiated!!
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3157, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3137, Chara wrote:if they're partners that's fine. if they
aren't
partners, Gamma made the ridiculous decision of saying he would scumread Nancy when he could just gladiate Penguin and win. there's no world where scum Gamma thinks Nancy's an easier 1v1 target.
Who is the scumteam then Chara? Dunn, you, me and Gamma, can’t all be town?
i was thinking Dunn/Varsoon/Penguin.
if it's Gamma/Penguin/Varsoon then i think Varsoon is trying to bus but i find this less likely.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3171, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck don’t I just gladiate on the spot as scum? I wanted to discuss and see if I was off-base. Pretty sure I’m not with you going apeshit on me.
Chara is right about one thing. You choosing to gladiate Penguin, was absolutely the right move, if you were town here and since this is LYLO, Chara’s argument is 100%, a complete fail - unlike say, Chara gladiating UT.

So, maybe Chara is scum with you and Penguin? But I wouldn’t want to chance that and it’s a lot safer to assime, he’s just being bad town here. Lynching/vigging in you and Penguin, 100% wins us the game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3174, Chara wrote:
In post 3160, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3137, Chara wrote:if they're partners that's fine. if they
aren't
partners, Gamma made the ridiculous decision of saying he would scumread Nancy when he could just gladiate Penguin and win. there's no world where scum Gamma thinks Nancy's an easier 1v1 target.
He wouldn’t win because scum needs to mislynch. Wtf is wrong with you here? I’m once again questioning my tr on you.
did you miss "if they aren't partners"?
if they're (Gamma and Penguin) partners it's fine, i just said that.
my point is if they aren't partners, Gamma's the one who would be town of the two, due to avoiding the Penguin gladiate and trying to go after you instead. scum Gamma town Penguin = Gamma wanting to lynch Penguin and win. if they are partners they're both scum. i guess that's possible but Varsoon's decision to gladiate Gamma here really throws me unless it's a bus attempt.

and acknowledgement from me that you aren't confirmed town =/= a scumread.
This is freaking LYLO, of course scum!Gamma doesn’t want to lynch his buddy.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm saying if they are NOT partners, then Gamma is town and Penguin is scum, due to him trying to avoid gladiating Penguin. the only other option i'd consider is them being scumpartners. meaning Penguin was objectively the better lynch.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Chara »

Varsoon's arguing that there's a world where Gamma is scum with Penguin town, and Gamma didn't just take the Penguin mislynch we would have handed him. that's what i take ssue with.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 5.1

Varsoon [1] - Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald [2] - Varsoon, Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting [4]
- Kokichi Oma, Dunnstral, Chara, PenguinPower

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-12-30 14:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Chara »

i need to go to sleep.
not sure if it's worth it to wait for tomorrow morning to vote, because even if Kokichi agrees with me i'm not sure Nancy will. so hopefully Gamma's scum and i'm wrong, which does happen a lot.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3154, Varsoon wrote:Because there's still the fringe doubt that Penguin's town set up to take the last lynch.
Gamma's scum here no matter what
Whereas Penguin is just highly likely.
In post 3155, Varsoon wrote:The likeliest option is that they're scum together.
Which, again, is why neither gladiated and were both doing a lot of nothing.
I went for Gamma because Gamma's more likely out of the two, IE:
I could see Gamma scum and Penguin town
I could not see Penguin scum and Gamma town.
I think both of them are obvscum, otherwise Gamma would have 100% gladiated Penguin. Chara’s argument might actually make sense - if this weren’t actually LYLO but it is, so it doesn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I will say this again and again - as many times as necessary for buildings to fall on some people - *cough* Chara *cough*.

And I didn’t: I just proposed the idea.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3182, Chara wrote:i need to go to sleep.
not sure if it's worth it to wait for tomorrow morning to vote, because even if Kokichi agrees with me i'm not sure Nancy will. so hopefully Gamma's scum and i'm wrong, which does happen a lot.
This is LYLO, scum wins if we mislynch. Why else would Gamma ever consider gladiating me over Anyone other than Kokichi - especially Penguin?

Gamma basically scumclaimed. Could Varsoon possibly be bussing or is he maybe town? I dunno but Gamma pretty much scumclaimed with wanting to gladiate me.

And I can’t see any world where town!Gamma would want to gladiate me over Penguin. Can you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3184, Gamma Emerald wrote:

That’s right you didn’t, only because Varsoon beat you to it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3177, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3171, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck don’t I just gladiate on the spot as scum? I wanted to discuss and see if I was off-base. Pretty sure I’m not with you going apeshit on me.
Chara is right about one thing. You choosing to gladiate Penguin, was absolutely the right move, if you were town here and since this is LYLO, Chara’s argument is 100%, a complete fail - unlike say, Chara gladiating UT.

So, maybe Chara is scum with you and Penguin? But I wouldn’t want to chance that and it’s a lot safer to assime, he’s just being bad town here. Lynching/vigging in you and Penguin, 100% wins us the game.
Well guess what? Maybe I win the battle, but if me + Penguin are both town? WAR IS LOST DUMBFUCK!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3186, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3184, Gamma Emerald wrote:

That’s right you didn’t, only because Varsoon beat you to it.
Why not make the full leap if I was going to challenge “obvtown” as you have been so eager to call yourself?
<Embrace The Void>

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3185, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I can’t see any world where town!Gamma would want to gladiate me over Penguin. Can you?
if he believed his own argument about NK15 and the bussing. town can be wrong. that's the problem with being town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3182, Chara wrote:i need to go to sleep.
I’m not really seeing how this gladiate benefits scum!Varsoon, considering that he just messed up his chance of winning. I did initially think, possible towncred but the fact is that if Gamma had gladiated me and either got me mislynched or caused a no lynch, he would win, right?

So, how does it benefit scum!Varsoon to gladiate Gamma here - irrespective if Penguin is his (Gamma’s) buddy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3187, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3177, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Well guess what? Maybe I win the battle, but if me + Penguin are both town? WAR IS LOST DUMBFUCK!
War is lost if you mislynch ME or no lynch, genius, And sorry, not buying your AtE fail. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3190, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not really seeing how this gladiate benefits scum!Varsoon, considering that he just messed up his chance of winning. I did initially think, possible towncred but the fact is that if Gamma had gladiated me and either got me mislynched or caused a no lynch, he would win, right?
you're missing the part where i threatened to gladiate Varsoon if he didn't convince me he was town/convince me that either you or Dunnstral were scum. (becausw if you're both town Varsoon had to be scum.)
gladiating Gamma means now it's Gamma vs. Varsoon instead of me vs. Varsoon.

Varsoon couldn't have afforded to hope that Gamma would gladiate you instead. for one, Gamma never committed to doing so, he only said you might be scum. two, i might have gladiated Varsoon first.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay you might actually just be really fucking awful town, because that shitty logic looks too cocksure to be scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nancy, if you’re town, don’t you EVER talk down about my play past this game.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3189, Chara wrote:
In post 3185, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I can’t see any world where town!Gamma would want to gladiate me over Penguin. Can you?
if he believed his own argument about NK15 and the bussing. town can be wrong. that's the problem with being town.
Not THIS wrong. Town!Gamma never considers gladiating me here. Whatever Varsoon is, I am not w/w with him, so what is scum!Varsoon’s motive for stopping Gamma from gladiating me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3192, Chara wrote:
In post 3190, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not really seeing how this gladiate benefits scum!Varsoon, considering that he just messed up his chance of winning. I did initially think, possible towncred but the fact is that if Gamma had gladiated me and either got me mislynched or caused a no lynch, he would win, right?
you're missing the part where i threatened to gladiate Varsoon if he didn't convince me he was town/convince me that either you or Dunnstral were scum. (becausw if you're both town Varsoon had to be scum.)
gladiating Gamma means now it's Gamma vs. Varsoon instead of me vs. Varsoon.

Varsoon couldn't have afforded to hope that Gamma would gladiate you instead. for one, Gamma never committed to doing so, he only said you might be scum. two, i might have gladiated Varsoon first.
You’re thinking I’m town right?
<Embrace The Void>

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Not THIS wrong. Town!Gamma never considers gladiating me here. Whatever Varsoon is, I am not w/w with him, so what is scum!Varsoon’s motive for stopping Gamma from gladiating me?
how do you know Gamma was
actually
going to gladiate you?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3194, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nancy, if you’re town, don’t you EVER talk down about my play past this game.
I will call you out if your play is bad like in DnD Mafia or if you’re probable scum, like in THIS game. Why are you allowed to insult me but not the converse?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3189, Chara wrote:
Not THIS wrong. Town!Gamma never considers gladiating me here. Whatever Varsoon is, I am not w/w with him, so what is scum!Varsoon’s motive for stopping Gamma from gladiating me?
Okay wait, WHY aren’t you scum with Varsoon? ACTUAL interactions, nothing else.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”