AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4721, Nauci wrote:I'm highly confident that there are 3 scum + witch because Kokichi's role was purposefully added to re-balance in town's favor

And AN's claim of being witched N1 is utterly ridiculous after the post about not knowing anything about a 3rd party (which was so utterly absurd on its face) regardless of who it came from each time

I trust AN 0% and the turn around today are absurd

The 4 town are me/tw/shoshin/varsoon probably

Keyser and performer are scum together, I guess with Nancy

Mitillos is probably the witch and was informed of there not being ninjas

Kerrigan was a human/Terran character who was later infused with protoss/Zerg "dna" to become the queen of Zerg and commanded all Zerg

I have no idea why xtoxm was shot instead of mauled or whatever
No, because Krazy told us that witch is redirector in this setup. We are informed town normal priorty roleblocker.

On N1, we roleblocked the worst, who clearly wasn’t roleblocked due to being also able to have roleblocked Kokichi.

On N2, we roleblocked Nauci.

On N3, we roleblocked Shoshin.

I originally wanted to roleblock Key or Performer but A50 persuaded me to roleblock Shoshin due to her being early on 3 mislynches in a row.

You will find everything I’ve said in our flip, minus the info about the other Kerrigan in the setup.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by the worst »

for what it's worth, I agree with Nauci that Mitillos has better third party equity.
the slip thing looked more like a question to Krazy than a question to his scumbuddies, and his flavour is not at all zerg indicative. he's talking about buildings which as far as i can tell are terran anyway. :?
at the same time i just don't townread that slot and the fact he was asking if he can use a fakeclaim made me like :thinking:

i also think we need to wait for him to re-enter the thread and explain what that was all about. he could be waiting for an answer from krazy. also i will be lynching to hit groupscum.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Spoiler:
In post 2845, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2843, Varsoon wrote:I think that's probably what your role is important for--you likely know if someone's flavor is terran, zerg, or protoss; which'll make sorting them out a little easier?
I dunno.
No, I know nothing but the actual flavour name. I just know someone in the game has this specific flavour.
In post 2914, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2846, Xtoxm wrote:So it's not a safeclaim basically

You can confirm that person as town

If it's town flavour
Possibly, I’m not really familiar with Starcraft.
In post 2918, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2850, the worst wrote:I have this feeling like flavour massclaiming is a Bad Idea but I also have this feeling like Krazy isn't the type of mod to balance the game on punishing players for flavour claiming

so net of all things idrc, lmk if you want mine
Maybe, tw is town here? I don’t think scum would offer to out their flavour, barring any real pressure to do so.

I’m not familiar with Starcraft but based on our flavour, I do think flavour and role are connected but Varsoon seems to be the expert here on all things Starcraft.

Yes, I actually did look up our flavour.

I have no clue wrt to the alignment of the player, who’s flavour we’re informed about though. I tried to find out like I did with ours but I couldn’t really get an allignment read on that flavour.
In post 2942, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2895, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2823, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2814, Varsoon wrote:@Kokichi: It's probably Even-Night Zerg gets to kill, Odd-Night Protoss or the bad Terrans, going by flavor so far?
In post 2816, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah. That makes some sense. I doubt Zerg would have a kill flavor of shot, so it should be interesting to see.
Wtf are those? I don’t recall seeing any of those on MS Wiki?
So you dont know what starcraft is?
I am not at all familiar with the flavour, correct. If I was, I might be able to assess, the possibile alignment of my informed flavour claim.
In post 3078, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2957, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2938, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2892, Varsoon wrote:Protoss shoot lasers and use beam swords and lightning. They're... not really bullet-types.
Zerg? They can infect humans and control them, so it's possible that some Zerg have bullet-type flavor.
There are also just straight up Terran that are bad guys and they'd definitely have bullet-type flavor.
I still don’t understand. How are Terrans bad guys? *confuzzlement growning*
In the first Starcraft game, the Terran Confederacy is in a civil war.
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Arcturus_Mengsk
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Terran_Confederacy
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Sons_of_Korhal
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha_Squadron

In the game, Terran characters like Duke and Jim Raynor are good guys, whereas Terran characters like Arcturus Mengsk are bad guys. Mengsk seems like a good guy at first, but he turns out to be using Psi Emitters to make the Zerg attack or show up in certain places and he has this policy of nuking entire planets. Mengsk betrays Jim Raynor and is successful in overthrowing the Confederacy and establishing the Terran Dominion in its place. At least, I am fairly sure that's the plot.

Anyway, SCV doesn't make any sense for a bulletproof claim, as they're your basic grunt worker units and one of the easiest units to kill. It makes sense as a fake-claim in a game where all the named roles are already taken, but it'd be vanilla town or some sort of enabler role in my mind.
Okay thanks. I’ll check it out and my informed flavour claim, is none of those.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4611, Mitillos wrote:I'm a science vessel, informed motion detector.
I visited Nauci on N2, I saw no visitors
How is that even possible? We roleblocked her N2 and she is also claiming witched. And we know our N1 roleblock on the worst was redirected, due to his N1 Kokichi roleblock - but unlike Nauci, we weren’t informed about a witch, so Nauci is probably our witched N1 roleblock then.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@Krazy, if someone is both roleblocked and witched, what would a motion detector results on them be?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4727, the worst wrote:for what it's worth, I agree with Nauci that Mitillos has better third party equity.
the slip thing looked more like a question to Krazy than a question to his scumbuddies, and his flavour is not at all zerg indicative. he's talking about buildings which as far as i can tell are terran anyway. :?
at the same time i just don't townread that slot and the fact he was asking if he can use a fakeclaim made me like :thinking:

i also think we need to wait for him to re-enter the thread and explain what that was all about. he could be waiting for an answer from krazy. also i will be lynching to hit groupscum.
Well, it seems Zergs only kill on even nights, from what we’ve seen so far, so I agree, if we can figure out who that is. Who did Xtoxm roleblock? Perhaps, we can find a connection between his reads and roleblocks. Were Zerg kills blocked on N1 and 3, that’s what I’m trying to figure out. Also, we know that both Creature and Irrelephant11 were both shot and that neither was witched, so why 2 kills on N1? Is there a 1-shot vig/1-shot bp vig in this setup?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4607, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4591, Mitillos wrote:Nauci lied yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to tell you, as the day ended before I saw it.
Nobody visited her on N2. She made the whole thing up.
This points to both Nauci/Nancy as scum, which is suicide in the current game state. Mitillos is intentionally getting himself killed for some reason.
Wrong. We are not scum and we did roleblock Nauci on N2.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4584, Nauci wrote:AN's posts are pretty much consistent with being scum yelling at the witch to vote shoshin/tw/me in order to win the game
Lolwut???

:lol:

Krazy confirmed to us that witch is redirector in this setup - nothing else.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4733, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4584, Nauci wrote:AN's posts are pretty much consistent with being scum yelling at the witch to vote shoshin/tw/me in order to win the game
Lolwut???

:lol:

Krazy confirmed to us that witch is redirector in this setup - nothing else.
P.edit. just checked our hydra PT, he said
if
a witch exists, it is probably 3P.

So, witch is probably 3P survivor-redirector.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4595, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4591, Mitillos wrote:Hello all.

Nauci lied yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to tell you, as the day ended before I saw it.

VOTE: Nauci
If so, this means Nancy is scum 100% because Nancy claims to have blocked Nauci on N2. Are you saying the scum is Nauci/Nancy?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4735, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4595, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4591, Mitillos wrote:Hello all.

Nauci lied yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to tell you, as the day ended before I saw it.

VOTE: Nauci
If so, this means Nancy is scum 100% because Nancy claims to have blocked Nauci on N2.
Are you saying the scum is Nauci/Nancy?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If you actually believe this, then you are WOAT 100%.

We are claiming it because it’s you know actually fucking true.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4554, the worst wrote:AlNan has to roleblock me because they know I'll roleblock them - that's self resolving and we can lynch them tomorrow.

Keys and Perf are both caught scum except there's a decent chance Perf actually is just 1sbp and Keyser is some kinda power role.
It would be really beyond hella stupid for either of us to waste our collective roleblocks on each other. Are you trying to freaking gamethrow here or what?

:facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4737, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4554, the worst wrote:AlNan has to roleblock me because they know I'll roleblock them - that's self resolving and we can lynch them tomorrow.

Keys and Perf are both caught scum except there's a decent chance Perf actually is just 1sbp and Keyser is some kinda power role.
It would be really beyond hella stupid for either of us to waste our collective roleblocks on each other. Are you trying to freaking gamethrow here or what?

:facepalm:
P.edit. If you want to gamethrow by roleblocking us, that’s on you and I promise to give you shit for it post-game but rest assured, we have 0 intention of doing the same because unlike you, we don’t plan to gamethrow and you are being really bad town if you waste your roleblock on us rather than maybe try to coordinate, block scum and actually try to prevent some NKs.

This probably has to be some of the worst town I’ve ever played with. How the fuck do you people think we have a hope in hell of actually winning this? *smdh*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I am really really disappointed in you tw, most of all, if you still don’t know that we’re obvtown here. Don’t you or Shoshin ever say that either of you have a clue how to fucking read me, ever again.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

So @tw, tell me rn, should we even bother submitting an NA tonight, if you’re hellbent on fucking it up? Just let us know in advance, so we won’t waste time trying to actually figure out who might be scum and roleblock them. If you want to gamethrow by roleblocking us, we will save you the trouble by not submitting an NA tonight, which is terrible for town but then hey, we’ve only mislynched once this game, so obviously don’t listen to me, just because I’d actually like to give town a hope in hell of actually possibly winning this thing.

We don’t even need scum in this game, because they can just sit back and laugh while town continues to cannibalize itself. :facepalm:

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:38 am

Post by the worst »

I was actually starting to feel like you were looking like your town self here Nancy but a fair few things have really seized me up today.

A50 appearing out of nowhere and openly wolfsiding really genuinely blindsided me.

Him also voting me in MyLo/already lost situation after claiming not to have read the thread and then counterclaiming an exact facsimile of my role EXCEPT also claiming to be ungated doesn't feel like a claim that town makes. If you're a wolf here you've played an exceptional game, and I'm really sorry if hydra miscommunication has broken it down for you but I'm really struggling to see where your behaviour today comes from town.

Why did you fakeclaim informed vt? Why were you so hesitant to reveal your flavour information? Why are you assuming that it's a wolf flavour? Inconsistencies aside there's just some core parts of how all this has gone down that's not sitting right with me...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:39 am

Post by the worst »

tbh if you're town I had you wrong then right then was thrown way way off and I think I have a better idea of how to read you next time..for what that's worth
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:51 am

Post by the worst »

Almost50 has also watched me deepwolf a theme game (Earthbound Mafia), it was pretty scumsided and ended quickly but post-game owned that I probably made it to endgame even if my last scumbuddy was lynched.

I wasn't remotely surprised by his paranoia re-entering the thread but I was absolutely shocked he lolvoted me in mylo without ANY reasoning and then alleged to have not read the thread plus that counterclaim. Then the way he pivoted back from outright being willing to vote me in mylo, back to townreading me just because your slot isn't dead.... how does that come from the town version of someone who I've literally won a scumgame with as deepwolf?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, I have some questions for you. You might have answered them already but I'd like you to answer all of these questions again in a single post so that I can actually follow what you're saying instead of seeing lots of incomplete thoughts scattered across multiple posts in a really disorganized way.

1. On N1, what exactly were you told about a witch? Don't leave any details out. Go back to the PM and tell us exactly what Krazy told you.

2. Why did you roleblock the worst on N1? What were your reads at this time? Why didn't you roleblock someone like Performer or Koki?

3. Why did you roleblock Nauci on N2? Why was she your top scumread? What were your reads at this time?

4. Why would you let A50 (who says he hasn't even read the game) roleblock me when you just saw Koki hammered by Key/Performer? How could you possibly think I was most likely to flip scum there? And either way, why would you let A50 decide this when he had no clue about the game?

5. Why was A50 strongly arguing against the existence of third party when he should have known better based on your knowledge of a witch? If you saw someone do this, would you scumread them for it?

6. Why did you mislead us all with your claim by pretending that your flavor wasn't the character you were informed about?

7. Why do you keep overreacting to people scumreading you when you have been misleading us all game about your claim, never said anything about the witch until now, and all the while have been roleblocking the three obvious townies instead of the obvious scum targets?

8. Why were you so strongly townreading Mitillos earlier in the game?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:11 am

Post by the worst »

just for good measure

@Krazy, sorry to be this guy but if a mod error has occurred wrt flip flavours could you please correct it? I'll take silence as a "gtfo duck I'm perfect"
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Shoshin »

Varsoon, why did you say that Zerg weren't using bullets when you supposedly had knowledge of a Zerg Duran (i.e. someone capable of using bullets)?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3903, AlmostNancy wrote:No, I was “fishing” for information about Starcraft. Until you and Nauci started talking about infested terrans, et al, I actually though my informed flavour claim, was NAI. That’s why I was kind of freaking out about it yesterday, when I did some more reading and it dawned on me, that my informed flavour claim, could possibly be scum. Now, I realized that I’m actually informed of 2 flavours in the game. One of them is obviously terran/town and the other has to be scum but what form? I have no clue and can there be more then one type of scum version and how does which version impact the game?
I still don't see how this ever squares with Nancy's claim. Nor do I understand why Nancy's overreacting to anyone who has an issue with the obvious inconsistency here. the worst, what's your thoughts on this?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4401, Performer wrote:Self notes: we have a vig, pgo,
a cop
, X # of informed, bp, scum that kill, sk that kill, witch/survivor, a VT, gunsmith.
This might have been a slip that Performer is the witch? Or how else would he know there was a cop? It would also make sense that third party has bulletproof.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 4746, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon, why did you say that Zerg weren't using bullets when you supposedly had knowledge of a Zerg Duran (i.e. someone capable of using bullets)?
I always figured it would be a possibility but the default zerg kill definitely wouldn't be bullets.
Flavorspec, really.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”