Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Nauci »

When I was witched, I was sent a reply to my night action that literally said I have been witched

And some details about how the witch role here is different from off site ones

You can't be redirected by the witch without immediately knowing it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4772, Krazy wrote:Nancy is free to post with either account.
So, he really did replace out then? *sigh*

Well, we were not mindmelding in our playstyles and how we formed reads. I nevertheless feel really bad about this turn of events. :/

But I legit can’t understand how he thinks Nauci could ever be scum here, when everything she’s said, we can either 100% confirm or extremely likely - ie. 3P witch/redirector.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Krazy »

A50 can replace back in at any time, I haven't dead threaded him.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4774, Nauci wrote:I got witched last night

It was one of the first things I said today
I haven’t read the entire day, just parts of it, so I must have missed it. Well we roleblocked Shoshin who confirmed it, so have you claimed what your role is yet? Has Shoshin?

So Key didn’t kill Xtoxm, so that points toward Performer then. But I need to check what Krazy said about Mitilos’ claim because I need to know, if there is some way, her result is possible, knowing we roleblocked Nauci and Krazy, giving us the very strong impression of a 3P witch/redirector being in the setup.

So why is the witch targetting Nauci on N2 and 3 and possibly redirected our tw roleblock to her on N1?

Well obviously Shoshin/Key can’t be witch. TW’s not witch and duh, we’re not witch, so that leaves Mitilos, Performer and Varsoon right?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Krazy »

Can you quote me the md question I am having trouble finding it
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4777, Krazy wrote:A50 can replace back in at any time, I haven't dead threaded him.
I have no clue why he replaced out, just because we disagreed on Nauci. Since we roleblocked her N2, she is 100% confirmed not to have killed Skitter but she was clearly obvtown by D3 anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nauci »

Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Krazy »

A50 has now been deadthreaded and I would appreciate it if Nancy sticks to using her main from now on, thank you.
vote conspiracy
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm an alignment cop who was prevented from finding out the alignment of performer, then mitillos, then Keyser

Could've nailed scum 3 consecutive days \o/

I assume that keyser and performer, with or without knowing kokichi's role, figured out the 4v3+1 numbers because of my witch claim and hammered yesterday before kokichi could activate, knowing it guaranteed the win
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4779, Krazy wrote:Can you quote me the md question I am having trouble finding it
3 Parts:

A) Motion Detectors are not equivalent to watchers and don’t require visitors to get results, so long as the investigated slot is a PR who submits an NA. So, please confirm that.

B) Confirm that if there’s a witch in this setup, then it’s 3P redirector.

Most Important

C)
If a slot is both roleblocked and witched/redirected and there is a motion dectector action on it, then EXACTLY, what result would someone submitting that action receive
?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Krazy »

A: If there was no movement, a motion detector would get a "no movement" result -- if there was an alien abduction on either the MD or the MD target, there would be "no result" rather than "no movement"

B: I cannot confirm that there is a witch in the setup, but I can confirm that if there was a role called a witch it would be a 3p redirector.

C: If a slot is roleblocked and witched/redirected, and a motion director targeted that slot, they would receive a result of: "There was movement with your target last night."
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4783, Nauci wrote:I'm an alignment cop who was prevented from finding out the alignment of performer, then mitillos, then Keyser

Could've nailed scum 3 consecutive days \o/

I assume that keyser and performer, with or without knowing kokichi's role, figured out the 4v3+1 numbers because of my witch claim and hammered yesterday before kokichi could activate, knowing it guaranteed the win
Yeah probably. I also am extremely suspicious of Mitilos’ claim, knowing that she wrongly based an MD results based on vistors and seemed to confuse MD with watcher but we’ll know more once Krazy answers my question because I know we roleblocked/visited you and you couldn’t have made it up.

So if you were witched than your results obviously aren’t reliable and I can’t speak for N1 but we only prevented you from getting inaccurate results N2, since you were witched. The only night, you would have gotten accurate results, is N1 but you were obviously roleblocked - whether by Xtoxm or by us being witched N1, so I think if we can lynch the witch today, you can hopefully get accurate results but then the Zergs are likely to be after you as well. I understand why you were so envious of Skitter now.

If we can either lynch witch/Zerg and if tw and I can roleblock whichever two of the three survive, then it’s at least - in the best of all possible worlds - possible for you to still get an accurate result.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4785, Krazy wrote:A: If there was no movement, a motion detector would get a "no movement" result -- if there was an alien abduction on either the MD or the MD target, there would be "no result" rather than "no movement"

B: I cannot confirm that there is a witch in the setup, but I can confirm that
if there was a role called a witch it would be a 3p redirector

C: If a slot is roleblocked and witched/redirected, and a motion director targeted that slot, they would receive a result of: "
There was movement with your target last night
."
Aha, explain this Mitilos.

:popcorn:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Mitilos

She’s lying about her Nauci N2 results.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4788, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Mitilos

She’s lying about her Nauci N2 results.
He’s
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:04 am

Post by the worst »

What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4591, Mitillos wrote:Hello all.

Nauci lied yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to tell you, as the day ended before I saw it.
Nobody visited her on N2. She made the whole thing up.

VOTE: Nauci
In post 4611, Mitillos wrote:I'm a science vessel, informed motion detector. I visited Nauci on N2, I saw no visitors.
In post 4615, Mitillos wrote:@worst: I'm just telling you what my role PM says. If the wiki says different, that's not on me.
In post 4787, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4785, Krazy wrote:A: If there was no movement, a motion detector would get a "no movement" result -- if there was an alien abduction on either the MD or the MD target, there would be "no result" rather than "no movement"

B: I cannot confirm that there is a witch in the setup, but I can confirm that
if there was a role called a witch it would be a 3p redirector

C: If a slot is roleblocked and witched/redirected, and a motion director targeted that slot, they would receive a result of: "
There was movement with your target last night
."
Aha, explain this Mitilos.

:popcorn:
Nah. Lynch all liars. Sheep me, this is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 4781, Nauci wrote:Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
@nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

I'm so so willing to hold my vote til Mitillos comes back. there's too many holes in what he actually said for me to be comfortable going "lmao lynch all liars die scum" on his ass.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:11 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
that's fair; like how Almost Chara or Reasonably Rational work the hunt for the perfect hydra partner is a long one... That was such a divergence from like the perspective and play we've seen from your slot tho :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:12 am

Post by the worst »

and then bailing rather than explaining it.. I'm kinda wondering if he realised he outed himself and left you to pick up the pieces. is it just me who's thrown back into deep dark paranoia?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4792, Nauci wrote:
In post 4781, Nauci wrote:Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
@nancy
No but we figured out by EOD 2, that tw was very unlikely to have been roleblocked, due to Kokichi soft, so we figured we had to have either bern redirected or there was a bus driver or something in the setup and after Nauci claimed she was informed of a witch being in the setup and then Krazy confirming that if there wad a witch in the setup, then it would have to be a 3P redirector, that kind’ve explained a lot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4794, the worst wrote:I'm so so willing to hold my vote til Mitillos comes back. there's too many holes in what he actually said for me to be comfortable going "lmao lynch all liars die scum" on his ass.
Well Nauci claimed to be roleblocked N2 and we know we did in fact roleblock her N2, and now Krazy confirmed that Mitilos’ Nauci N2 MD result didn’t match up with that, yeah it’s a safe bet he’s defacto scum here. :lol:

@Krazy, would a roleblock prevent witch/redirect?

I think I already know the answer to this, so just making sure.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Krazy »

If a witch and a roleblocker both targeted the same slot, that slot would not act.
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”