Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4874, Shoshin wrote:This game is actually quite winnable. Please don't give up hope. There's multiple paths to victory that you all aren't thinking about.
Please tell us.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4875, the worst wrote:no lynch?
Unless there’s a town vig, that would be suicide.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by the worst »

@shoshin no need to explain fmpov. if you have an idea i'll sheep you.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Nauci »

We'd have to roleblock correctly

I'm just pessimistic about my vote today
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

We don't need to roleblock correctly, though it would obviously help. There's so many potential variations of how we win. Remember, you don't know my role. And neither do mafia.

At a basic level, we should win if we lynch three mafia in a row, because that would take us to LYLO against solo scum. I find it unlikely that solo scum wins at 3-way LYLO.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by the worst »

not really sure how to lynch 3 scum in a row, is all :/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4608, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 4.2

Nauci(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (7): (37), Keyser Söze(0), (74), Varsoon(3), Nauci(36), (13), Performer(2)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-04 22:51:12)

MOD REMINDERSThink I need to double check if this is right
edit: Looks right
Okay, so we need all 4 of us: me, Nauci, tw and Shoshin to vote on the same slot and if scum, maybe the witch votes, if witch, maybe scum or bussing scum for towncred. The problem is that we only have two roleblockers and 4 anti-town slots.

We need a town double voter in this setup. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm still a little traumatised by accidentally being involved in the quickhammer on the town doublevoter.. :/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Mitillos/Key is the start. Their flps should confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town or scum. And from there, we've got at least 50% chance of lynching the last mafia. So despite all the negativity around here, I actually think our chances of winning are higher than 50%.

Varsoon already said he'd vote Mitillos, so that's not a problem. We have the votes for a lynch on mafia today.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Mitillos
Are you the witch?
There are 3 Zerg left, we can win together.
If you don't out yourself, you'll probably be lynched.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4882, Shoshin wrote:We don't need to roleblock correctly, though it would obviously help. There's so many potential variations of how we win. Remember, you don't know my role. And neither do mafia.

At a basic level, we should win if we lynch three mafia in a row, because that would take us to LYLO against solo scum. I find it unlikely that solo scum wins at 3-way LYLO.
In post 4883, the worst wrote:not really sure how to lynch 3 scum in a row, is all :/
Not unless voting can be changed to a plurality lynch.

Like what’s going to convince any of the antitown slots to vote with us. Honestly, our best hope is one kess anti-town slot than we think. \_0_/

If scum a no lynch, then it’s 3 out of 7 and so on and so on.

Okay, I’m on board for whatever Shoshin suggests. Like that could be our only hope.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4886, Shoshin wrote:Mitillos/Key is the start. Their flps should confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town or scum. And from there, we've got at least 50% chance of lynching the last mafia. So despite all the negativity around here, I actually think our chances of winning are higher than 50%.

Varsoon already said he'd vote Mitillos, so that's not a problem. We have the votes for a lynch on mafia today.
Shoshin, how do you not know I’m town yet? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4887, Keyser Söze wrote:@Mitillos
Are you the witch?
There are 3 Zerg left, we can win together.
If you don't out yourself, you'll probably be lynched.
lol...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4889, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4886, Shoshin wrote:Mitillos/Key is the start. Their flps should confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town or scum. And from there, we've got at least 50% chance of lynching the last mafia. So despite all the negativity around here, I actually think our chances of winning are higher than 50%.

@Shoshin, serious question, if I hadn’t have been IC in Labrynth, would you still have townread me?, because I’m having serious doubts about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Key's desperation makes me think we're going to win this.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4891, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

@Shoshin, serious question, if I hadn’t have been IC in Labrynth, would you still have townread me?, because I’m having serious doubts about that.
I’m seriously hoping this is some kind of gambit from you, because how are you this bad at reading me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4892, Shoshin wrote:Key's desperation makes me think we're going to win this.
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4894, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4892, Shoshin wrote:Key's desperation makes me think we're going to win this.
Why?
He's trying to make us think that Mitillos is the witch, which means he knows that we're going to win if we lynch Mitillos today. I'm guessing that means that flipping Mitillos is going to confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town. Notice that Key's post came right after I pointed that possibility out.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4893, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4891, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I’m seriously hoping this is some kind of gambit from you, because how are you this bad at reading me?
I am fucking town and you still not seeing that is pissing me off, not that makes a damn bit of difference to you but I just told you I would trust you and this is like one huge fucking slap in the face. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, get over yourself. Your slot has done some fucked up things this game to the point where you need to be a lot more understanding of the fact that nobody is townreading you in the way you imagine they should.

If you want to get into this after the game, that's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant conversation to solving this game so I'm not going to address all the problems with your play at this time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4895, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4894, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Why?
He's trying to make us think that Mitillos is the witch, which means he knows that we're going to win if we lynch Mitillos today. I'm guessing that means that flipping Mitillos is going to confirm one of Nancy/Varsoon as town. Notice that Key's post came right after I pointed that possibility out.
VOTE: Mitilos

I already voted but I guess it wasn’t counted after A50 hydra-dumped me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4897, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, get over yourself. Your slot has done some fucked up things this game to the point where you need to be a lot more understanding of the fact that nobody is townreading you in the way you imagine they should.

If you want to get into this after the game, that's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant conversation to solving this game so I'm not going to address all the problems with your play at this time.
No, you don’t get to fucking tell me how to respond to this. Not when you’re responsible for three goddamned mislynches! I only have one in this game - including correctly reading Xtoxm - who you warned me was another Random. You really have some fucking nerve saying this to me and if you seriously think I am waiting until post-game to tolerate this unwarranted bullshit, you’re fucking delusional! :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”