the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4899, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4897, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, get over yourself. Your slot has done some fucked up things this game to the point where you need to be a lot more understanding of the fact that nobody is townreading you in the way you imagine they should.

If you want to get into this after the game, that's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant conversation to solving this game so I'm not going to address all the problems with your play at this time.
No, you don’t get to fucking tell me how to respond to this. Not when you’re responsible for three goddamned mislynches! I only have one in this game - including correctly reading Xtoxm - who you warned me was another Random. You really have some fucking nerve saying this to me and if you seriously think I am waiting until post-game to tolerate this unwarranted bullshit, you’re fucking delusional! :mad:
Nancy, take a break from the thread for a bit.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by the worst »

I find it insane that we're not powerlynching Keyser right now but I see where you're coming from Shoshin. Tell me where my vote needs to go.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4885, the worst wrote:i'm still a little traumatised by accidentally being involved in the quickhammer on the town doublevoter.. :/
Town triple voter
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by the worst »

town ... ic ... triple voter ...
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, not townreading you isn't "unwarranted bullshit," it's how everyone in this game feels about you. This is why I'm not townreading you:

1) You've spent large portions of this game needlessly creating conflict.

2) On D2, you strongly townread Mitillos/Key when I wanted to lynch them. You made Key's lynch impossible, which in turn directly led to the lynching of Mew (as opposed to Key).

3) You roleblocked the three most obvious townies in the game: the worst, Nauci, and me. According to you, they were your top scumreads.

4) Your claim isn't consistent with your play earlier in the game. You said that your informed role information wasn't your flavor when responding to Varsoon, but it turns out that wasn't true. You said that your informed role information had to do with a character who wasn't the "original," but when A50 claimed, he just said that you knew there was "another Kerrigan," nothing about "original" or a character different from yours.

5) A50 came into this day phase strongly townreading Mitillos/Key while pushing a lynch on obvious town, while completely ignoring the quickhammer on Koki. Mitillos/Key are scum, so that looks pretty bad.

Given all this, how can you expect us to townread you? You need to get over the fact that you are not coming across as towny. If you're actually town and this bothers you, then maybe you should ask yourself why you're not coming across as towny to anyone rather than immediately getting defensive and attacking me for struggling to make sense of your behaviors.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4901, the worst wrote:I find it insane that we're not powerlynching Keyser right now but I see where you're coming from Shoshin. Tell me where my vote needs to go.
If Mitillos were the witch, mafia would be lynching him, not asking him to win together. So it's guaranteed that Mitillos is mafia with Key, as we've been saying. I prefer lynching Mitillos first, if only because Key seems so scared of his flip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4900, the worst wrote:
In post 4899, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4897, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, get over yourself. Your slot has done some fucked up things this game to the point where you need to be a lot more understanding of the fact that nobody is townreading you in the way you imagine they should.

If you want to get into this after the game, that's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant conversation to solving this game so I'm not going to address all the problems with your play at this time.
No, you don’t get to fucking tell me how to respond to this. Not when you’re responsible for three goddamned mislynches! I only have one in this game - including correctly reading Xtoxm - who you warned me was another Random. You really have some fucking nerve saying this to me and if you seriously think I am waiting until post-game to tolerate this unwarranted bullshit, you’re fucking delusional! :mad:
Nancy, take a break from the thread for a bit.
No you don’t get it, I am at least not being a hypocrite here. For the player who mislynched 3 times to dare throw this fucking bullshit in my face when I didn’t mislynch NM or Kokichi and Shoshin was one of the early votes on him, making it really easy for Performer and Key to hammer. I know I’ve also made mistakes, but makes me absolutely infuriated is the completely arrogant, egotistical hypocriy of that statement. She was not wrong to scold me in Labrynth where she never actually fucked up, not even once but here, she’s mislynched 3 times, sr read me for trying to stop the first, refusing to give me any credit for trying to avoid the second and acting like things were done in a vacuum. I obviously don’t agree with what A50 said to Nauci but the exaperating arrogance of that post from Shoshin is making my blood boil and if she is going to continue to do that, I may actually in a position to replace out myself, rather than risk a potential signup ban.

It’s blatantly obvious atp that I’m bleeding town - especially to someone who claims to be able to make good reads - she hasn’t or we wouldn’t even be in this mess rn. I will be withdrawing my scummy nomination, since not only does Shoshin no longer deserve it, she doesn’t even have the self-awareness to own up to her part in creating this mess we’re in.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4887, Keyser Söze wrote:@Mitillos
Are you the witch?
There are 3 Zerg left, we can win together.
If you don't out yourself, you'll probably be lynched.
We're literally lynching here if at all possible today
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Mitillos
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Just to be clear, I never intended to lynch Koki, only to get a claim, and I don't consider his mislynch my fault. Nor do I consider Mew's mislynch a particular failing of mine (he was a compromise lynch for me when I wanted to lynch Mitillos; he wasn't someone I pushed or cared about lynching beyond knowing he was part of my poe and strongly suspected by my top townreads). I admit error on lynching NM. That one sucked to be part of and I will learn what I can from it for future games.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: Mitillos
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Nauci »

Why mitillos instead of keyser
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:09 am

Post by the worst »

Shoshin's point that Keys is very unlikely to post that if Mitillos actually IS the witch is valid.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 4905, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4901, the worst wrote:I find it insane that we're not powerlynching Keyser right now but I see where you're coming from Shoshin. Tell me where my vote needs to go.
If Mitillos were the witch, mafia would be lynching him, not asking him to win together. So it's guaranteed that Mitillos is mafia with Key, as we've been saying. I prefer lynching Mitillos first, if only because Key seems so scared of his flip.
Why would mafia lynch the witch

The witch helps them win by redirecting town PRs; the witch wins with mafia and does not hinder mafia from winning

Scum need the witch around and the witch needs scum to win
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 4912, the worst wrote:Shoshin's point that Keys is very unlikely to post that if Mitillos actually IS the witch is valid.
Yes but like

Obviously Keyser is scum

He literally claimed scum

And I don't even want to unintentionally lynch a witch over scum because we need to lynch scum over lynching the witch to win because the witch does not have killing power alone
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Nauci »

I am seriously sad about lynching mew over keyser
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:12 am

Post by the worst »

the witch doesn't lynch claimed scum here though. if we get it to 4 votes with the entire town on keyser his buddies just freeze and the witch now knows not to vote him
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:12 am

Post by the worst »

hammering Mew feels like my worst mistake. losing skitter that night was brutal as well.. :/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4904, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, not townreading you isn't "unwarranted bullshit," it's how everyone in this game feels about you. This is why I'm not townreading you:

1) You've spent large portions of this game needlessly creating conflict.

2) On D2, you strongly townread Mitillos/Key when I wanted to lynch them. You made Key's lynch impossible, which in turn directly led to the lynching of Mew (as opposed to Key).

3) You roleblocked the three most obvious townies in the game: the worst, Nauci, and me. According to you, they were your top scumreads.

4) Your claim isn't consistent with your play earlier in the game. You said that your informed role information wasn't your flavor when responding to Varsoon, but it turns out that wasn't true. You said that your informed role information had to do with a character who wasn't the "original," but when A50 claimed, he just said that you knew there was "another Kerrigan," nothing about "original" or a character different from yours.

5) A50 came into this day phase strongly townreading Mitillos/Key while pushing a lynch on obvious town, while completely ignoring the quickhammer on Koki. Mitillos/Key are scum, so that looks pretty bad.

Given all this, how can you expect us to townread you? You need to get over the fact that you are not coming across as towny. If you're actually town and this bothers you, then maybe you should ask yourself why you're not coming across as towny to anyone rather than immediately getting defensive and attacking me for struggling to make sense of your behaviors.
1) I create “conflict” only when I’m wrongly scumread Sherlock Hypocritical Bad town.

Blatant clue I’m town btw.

2) I thought we actually were witched and I had an inno on Mitilos.

Another blatant clue, that I called him out on his lie.
Why would scum!me do this btw?

3) A) Again, why would scum!me be stupid enough to actually admit to this?

B) They were far from obvtown at the time. N1, we had just mislynched NM, who had tw as his strongest scumread and he was also mine at the time but tw became obvtown for me sometime during D2.

Nauci, she was sr Skitter and Irrelephant11 and kind of being flipfloppy on me, plus it looked like she was trying to protect Performer. On D3, like tw - the day before, she obvtowned it.

You, you mislynched 3 times and wrongly scumread Xtoxm. You demanded I claim, eventhough I kept insisting it was anti-town to do so. You probably would have mislynched me, if it weren’t for tw, so don’t you fucking dare expect me to give you an ounce of dumbass towncred for that!

4) So sorry, fucking goddamned sue me for not knowing a goddamned thing about Starcraft. Is this one some sick fucking joke from you to try to get me modkilled? There is nothing remotely scummy about that. In fact a REAL scumhunting God. - not YOU obviously - would even consider that towny. Speaking of, how not shockingly convenient, it was for you to ignore the skating video I crumbed.

5) is not my doing, nor do I agree with it in the slightest. How he could possibly be townreading a slot that I caught red-handed as a liar - well I obviously have no answer for that but the fact that AlNan is dead and I’m posting on my main, ought to put that to bed.

Spoiler:
I’m legit now not looking forward to reading what A50 is saying about me in the dead thread, because you know that will be a huge topic of conversation in there. :/

In summary, anyone familiar with my meta would be clearly seeing through much of this. Now, if I had kept my mouth shut wrt to A50’s blowup with Nauci, then I wouldn’t even be bothering typing this because I honestly don’t understand it myself.

Finally, you have absolutely no clue how stressful this game has been for me. I seriously considered replacing out numerous times because I honestly didn’t know how much more of it, I could take. So, maybe try to excercise a little compassion, unless of course you think this ought to be my karma for not listening to you in Labrynth? But why do you still refuse to give me any credit for NM, Kokichi, Xtoxm?

I actually think my mislynching less than you wounded your pride at allegedly being this scumhunting God and you’re taking it out on me. Who tf knows? But I can’t help but think it is at least partially vengeful on your part. That’s how I’m seeing it anyway. *shrug*

All I do know is you are being very unfair to me and I really don’t believe I deserve this. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:25 am

Post by the worst »

Nancy what are your reads right now? Town in order of strength? Groupscum/soloscum equities?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4909, Shoshin wrote:Just to be clear, I never intended to lynch Koki, only to get a claim, and I don't consider his mislynch my fault. Nor do I consider Mew's mislynch a particular failing of mine (he was a compromise lynch for me when I wanted to lynch Mitillos; he wasn't someone I pushed or cared about lynching beyond knowing he was part of my poe and strongly suspected by my top townreads). I admit error on lynching NM. That one sucked to be part of and I will learn what I can from it for future games.
But you didn’t say any of this at the time. Had you done this, I would have dug in my heals and never roleblocked you, hell, I would have never scumread either. In Labrynth when you were pushed you got angry, here you tried to mislynch me.

I swear I will do anything it takes to help town win this - either with my votes or roleblocks. Tw and me need to coordinate, so that we don’t roleblock the same slot and we ideally should get a consensus on that.

Look sorry, this game - for many reasons - has been at times absolute hell for me - nothing setup related. Krazy is awesome. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4919, the worst wrote:Nancy what are your reads right now? Town in order of strength? Groupscum/soloscum equities?
Me
Nauci
you
Shoshin

————

Performer
Varsoon
Keyser
Mitilos

Performer and Varsoon could be switched. I just finished a game, where he fooled me as scum for like the third freaking time in a row, so that’s why he’s currently lower than Performer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:31 am

Post by the worst »

You think Varsoon is the witch? or...?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:32 am

Post by the worst »

UNVOTE:
vote's here in spirit. I'm starting to feel like intensely anxious particularly about who the witch is and I'm not totally trusting my PoE right now but I'm not sure where to go.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4922, the worst wrote:You think Varsoon is the witch? or...?
Varsoon is my #1 choice for witch, based on character flavour.

However if Mitilos flips witch, one of us has to 100% be on Varsoon tonight.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”