Town
Bulletproof Dolphin
Something_Smart
Dead
Town Soloist
Town
Vengestump

Spoiler: Events
BulletNLynchproof replaced TheHolySpirit in setup phase.
CheekyTeeky replaced TiphaineDeath in card selection phase.
Vaxkiller replaces lane0168 Day 1.
Eragon replaces alban Day 1.
Almost50 replaces NicoRobin Day 1.
ceejayvinoya Lynched Day 1.
POTUS “Killed” Night 1.
Chara Replaces CheekyTeeky Day 2.
Xtoxm replaces Invisibility Day 2.
theslimer3 Lynched Day 2.
Vaxkiller killed Night 2.
Kokichi Oma replaces Carcalilly Day 3.
Almost50 Lynched Day 3.
Eragon and BnL Eliminated Night 3.
Aristophanes replaces his hydra Shock Value Day 4.
RCEnigma Lynched Day 4. Kokichi Oma Killed Night 4.
Something_Smart Lynched Day 5. Aristophanes and Xtoxm Stumped Day 5. Chara survived to endgame!
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:40 am, edited 25 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Rules

(Shamelessly stolen from Firebringer, who took from other moderators)

General
  1. I am the Mod and what I say goes. I reserve the right to change the rules or modkill/force-replace players as I see fit. If this happens, all players will be made aware of this fact.
  2. That being said it is very possible I may make a mistake, no one's perfect, if you see a mistake, let me know. If you have questions, comments or whatever feel free to PM me.
  3. Preface all in-thread messages to the mod with
    @Mod
  4. Punishment for breaking any of the following rules is on a case-by-case basis and is therefore not fixed.
  5. This is a game. Play to win, and have fun, because what’s the point if it’s not fun?
  6. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING GAMES.

7. Do not quote mod communication or out-of-thread communication. Paraphrasing of both is allowed. You may not post post-by-post logs of external communications, however you may refer to specific posts.
  8. Mod decisions and commentary is in no way indicative of alignments or roles unless specifically indicated.
  9. All Global Site Rules Apply
  10. All Normal Mafia Rules Apply

Posting and Voting
  1. I hereby reserve the color
    FF8000
    for mod use. Don't use it.
  2. Do not use invisible, encrypted, or ridiculously small text. Everything posted in the game thread should be public. Keep font sizes above tiny as a general rule.
  3. All votes should be written in the VOTE: Player tag. Bolded votes are acceptable but make sure to write the word vote into your vote. Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
  4. Votes may
    not
    be contained inside quote, code, area, or spoiler tags.
  5. A lynch is reached when day ends and a majority of all players, half players alive plus one, are voting for the same person.
    This game is majority lynching, with the possibility for plurality lynches via role effects.
    If plurality, is on at deadlines end if no majority is reached the person with the most votes is lynched. If there is a tie the person who reached the current highest number of votes first is lynched.

Activity and Deadlines
  1. This games has day phases last 14 real life days and night phases that last 2 real life days.
  2. Failure to post once every 48 hours, will result in a prod.
  3. If you fail to respond to your prod in 24 hours, you will be replaced. You may return before being replaced at the cost of an additional counted prod.
  4. If you get three prods without improvement you will automatically be replaced.
  5. If you are going V/LA please notify me in advance
  6. A replacement may request that phase be extended up to 48 hours upon replacing in.
  7. Being V/LA over the night will result in a force replacement without notice if you have not been active during your V/LA period.
  8. Groupscum have day chat this game.

Setup Info
  1. This is a Grandest Idea Mafia game. All roles may be found in the Grand Idea Mafia thread.
  2. 2/3 of the roles each player receives were randomized by me. the last role was personally selected by the worst. These can be any alignment and role in the Grand Idea thread, unless I deem it unfair. Jsyk I’ve commented on several things I have found unfair in the Grand Idea thread, so ISOing me should give a good peek into my mindset.
  3. When you receive your Role PMs, you must select an alignment and role from 2/3 of the cards. You may not select both from the same card. The card you do not take either <the $ekret c0de is a color starting with the last letter in your username (or if your username lacks letters, your favorite animal). Hydrae may submit a $ekret c0de of any of the heads.> from will be discarded, and will show up in the playerlist as well as a special post I will make when the setup is finalized. Your discard will have your name connected to it.
  4. The setup will be rerolled if one of the following events happens: no anti-town are present, anti-town comprise >50% of the population, or an unfun (imo, but I'll be running it by the worst) setup is generated. Be aware that events like Mafia innocent Child are up to my discretion to reroll.
  5. Alignment = Win Condition (to be more specific, if you receive a role with a unique win condition, that win condition will be representative of your alignment. So Lyncher wincon is Lyncher Alignment, Usurper wincon is Usurper alignment, etc.). This is meant to make Role PMs more comprehensible.
  6. I can't imagine I've written everything I need to get across here, so this is an extra point for whatever I forget.

The Alignments Explained
All Win Conditions Listed Here Are The Official Win Condition For That Alignment. Any Deviations Within Role PMs Should Be Ignored.
  • Town: has no factional abilities or knowledge of others aligned with them unless by role. Wins when all threats to town are eliminated and at least one town remains alive.
  • Mafia/Werewolves: Groupscum with a factional kill. Wins when it makes up a majority of the players without contest.
  • Aliens: Groupscum with one factional kill for the entire game. This is balanced by giving multiple high-impact abilities. Wins when it makes up a majority of the players without contest.
  • Cult: Groupscum with a recruiting ability that changes the target's alignment. Wins when it makes up a majority of the players without contest. If a cult leader is present the recruit ability cannot be blocked, and the cult leader dying turns all remaining cultists into Survivors. If there is no cult leader the cult must send a player to do the recruit and it can be blocked.
  • Serial Killer: Solo scum that has a nightkill, and frequently has a way to avoid being nightkilled and/or incriminated by investigative roles. Wins when all others are dead, or no living players exist. If only multiple Serial Killers are alive, all living Serial Killers win. If multiple Serial Killers were in the game and no one remains alive, all Serial Killers win.
  • Survivor: A role generally lacking abilities that must make it to the end of the game via another factions win condition. If it dies it loses the game.
  • Other alignments: Your Win Condition and factional abilities are provided in your Role PM.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BulletNLynchproof has replaced TheHolySpirit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Role PMs are starting to go out now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You have until ~28 hours from this post to send your selection, or you will be replaced sans prod.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

CheekyTeeky replaces TiphaineDeath.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And the the moment you've all been waiting for...
DISCARD REVEALS!

Spoiler: Invisibility
Mafia Aronis

If you get 10 pagetops in a day you get a one-shot PR for that night. More pagetops equals better abilities. The list is:
10-19: tracker, vanilla cop
20-35: rolecop, whisperer
35-49: neapolitan, watcher, neighborizer
50-74: ninja*, framer*, bus driver
75-99: lawyer*, strongman*
100+: janitor*, poisoner
*this can only be obtained once, unless action fails to properly execute.

Spoiler: alban
Super Survivor

Mod will publicly confirm your role.
All other roles aligned with third party is now Survivor.

Spoiler: BulletNLynchproof
Pikachu
(self aligned)

At some point in the game before you die, you must make an at-least-subtle reference to Pokemon (mod gets final say on whether or not it counts). You win if you survive to the end of the game after doing so without anybody suggesting that you are the Pikachu. Only the first bolded accusation made by anyone during a Day phase counts as such a suggestion. You may not make such an accusation yourself.

Spoiler: Shock Value
Town Psychiatrist and Coastguard Rescue

Each night, choose a player. If they started the game as a non groupscum common antitown (SK/Survivor) you convert them to town alignment.

Spoiler: CheekyTeeky
Post Streamer

You can win with the town. You also win if you make every post on an entire page, and there are at least 15 minutes between the first and last posts on that page. You die immediately if anyone accuses you of spamming the thread.

Spoiler: ceejayvinoya
Mafia 2-shot Day Faction Counter

Twice in the game, during the day, you can request the moderator to let you know how many distinct win conditions exist among the players alive in the game.
(Two players' win conditions are the same if those players will inevitably both win or both lose, e.g. "You win when all other players are dead" is a different win condition on each player who has it.)

Spoiler: POTUS
Town vanillaizer-izer

Each night, you may target a player to have them lose all other abilities and become a vanillaizer.

Spoiler: lane0168
Mafia Taboo Ninja Strongman

You may not state your own role or alignment in thread, or you will be modkilled. (That includes omitting the taboo part.) When you perform the night kill, tracking investigatives will not be able to see you, and your kill cannot be roleblocked or protected from.

Spoiler: NicoRobin
Survivor One-Shot Miller

Once in the game, you may become a miller, allowing you to appear as guilty to all alignment checks.

Spoiler: Carcalilly
Vanilla Spook

The spook faction doesn't kill. Instead, they "possess" people. What this means is that a spook can take the role of the person they possessed. In the morning it will say that no body was found, and there will be no flip. The spook doesn't take the alignment of the person, only the role. Each spook can only possess one person.

Spoiler: theslimer3
Werewolf 1-shot Excorcist

If any player has any inherent abilities that work while the player is dead, you can target that player to disable those abilities. You may do this while the player is alive, or when the player is dead. However, if you target a living player without any inherent dead abilities, your ability will fail, but you will use your shot.

Spoiler: RCEnigma
Town Purist

Any time that a player in the game is replaced, the number of votes required to lynch you decreases permanently by 1. It cannot go below 1.

Spoiler: Something_Smart
Town Soloist

If, at any point (including pregame), you become the only town-aligned player alive, you gain the following powers for the next two days and two nights:

-You are unlynchable
-You are unnightkillable
-One-shot dayvig
-One-shot vigilante
-Cop
-Seer
-Conspiracy Theorist
-FBI Agent
-Private Investigator
-Killjoy

You may use a maximum of two different actions per night.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The game shall now have a pregame phase lasting (expired on 2018-10-13 14:40:00)
Role confirmation is not needed, however failing to post during pregame will result in an unofficial prod.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votes in pregame will be counted by me but will not be able to lynch; they're just for fun.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 41, CheekyTeeky wrote:
@mod did we all get to choose from 1 maf, 1 town and 1 3p role?
Everyone received two roles randomly selected by me, and one hand-picked by the worst. Any combination of alignments was possible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For this game, I don’t really have a specific flavor I’m aiming for. I could post ducks in line with this game being about the worst, I could post random quotes, or I could post music. I don’t have anything particularly locked down. As such I might be open to suggestion via PM.
With that said...

JK ilu all

Votecount 0.1theslimer3: CheekyTeeky
Shock Value: POTUS
Carcalilly: Invisibility

Pregame ends in (expired on 2018-10-13 14:40:00)
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Has someone been bullying our little ducky friend?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Day 1 begins NOW!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vaxkiller replaces lane0168!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TIL the F grade was originally an E until it was changed to avoid it possible being seen as shorthand for “excellent”.

Votecount 1.2Carcalilly (2): Invisibility, ceejayvinoya
RCEnigma (1): Something_Smart
CheekyTeeky (1): BulletNLynchproof
BulletNLynchproof (1): CheekyTeeky
ceejayvinoya (1): POTUS
theslimer3 (1): RCEnigma

not voting: Shock Value, lane0168, NicoRobin, Carcalilly, alban, theslimer3

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-10-27 14:40:00)

alban, NicoRobin, and CheekyTeeky were prodded.
is not counted as a vote.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Homestuck wrote:
GC: YOU SM3LL L1K3 OR4NG3 CR34MS1CL3S

TG: what

TG: youre aliens do you even have orange creamsicles

GC: OF COURS3 WH4T K1ND OF 4WFUL C1V1L1Z4T1ON WOULDNT 1NV3NT OR4NG3 CR34MS1CL3S

GC: NOT ON3 1D W4NT 4NYTH1NG TO DO W1TH
Votecount 1.2Carcalilly (3): Invisibility, ceejayvinoya, BulletNLynchproof
RCEnigma (1): Something_Smart
ceejayvinoya (3): POTUS, RCEnigma, CheekyTeeky

not voting: Shock Value, lane0168, NicoRobin, Carcalilly, alban, theslimer3

Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 491, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 482, RCEnigma wrote:What makes a cop with unverifiable sanity powerful in Grand Mafia?
Nothing. But the sanity will almost certainly be verified eventually, and it will provide a wealth of information when it is.
In post 486, POTUS wrote:and like i don't think cops even get guilties on non-mafia factions (like sk or werewolf or alien etc)
Depends. I think the Grand Idea standard is that they don't, but I know that the Normal definition is that they do.

@Mod: Would someone whose role is "Cop" get results in the form "Mafia"/"Not mafia", "Town"/"Not town", or would it depend on the specific post the role came from?
The standard would be Mafia/Not Mafia, if specified as Town/Not Town in the card it would be that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 570, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 564, the worst wrote:
ceejayvinoya has traded his rat tail with Bahamut for a class up; he is now a BLACK WIZARD
Btw @worst can my kill flavor be now changed to [playername] has been hit by a meteor?
I can make that how
you
die.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Parents of babies/toddlers: I can’t wait ‘til my children can walk and talk!
Parents of children ages 4 and up: Would you sit down and shut up!
Children:

Votecount 1.3RCEnigma (3): Something_Smart, BulletNLynchproof, Invisibility
ceejayvinoya (3): CheekyTeeky, RCEnigma, ceejayvinoya

not voting: Shock Value, lane0168, NicoRobin, Carcalilly, alban, theslimer3, POTUS

Prodding alban and NicoRobin
In post 612, skitter30 wrote:
@mod:
if a jester wins by getting lynched does the game end?
No. A third party winning does not end the game unless directly specified by the role card.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eragon replaces alban!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 1.4RCEnigma (1): Something_Smart
ceejayvinoya (4): CheekyTeeky, ceejayvinoya, theslimer3, Carcalilly
Vaxkiller (2): POTUS, Invisibility
Eragon (2): RCEnigma, Vaxkiller

not voting: Shock Value, NicoRobin, Eragon, BulletNLynchproof

Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Replacing NicoRobin now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Almost50 replaces NicoRobin
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As said, the deck is the Grand Idea thread. If a role appears multiple times, it can be pulled multiple times.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You rang?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 1.5RCEnigma (1): Something_Smart
ceejayvinoya (2): theslimer3, Carcalilly
Eragon (1): Vaxkiller
CheekyTeeky (3): POTUS, RCEnigma, BulletNLynchproof
Shock Value (1): ceejayvinoya
Carcalilly (2): CheekyTeeky, Invisibility

not voting: Shock Value, Almost50, Eragon

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-10-29 14:15:00)
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

48 hour extension granted. Deadline is now (expired on 2018-10-29 14:15:00)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Quick word about me:
I’m a bit of an ass and like reminding people of past screw-ups they committed.

Votecount 1.6ceejayvinoya (3): theslimer3, Something_Smart, Shock Value
CheekyTeeky (2): POTUS, BulletNLynchproof
Vaxkiller (1):
Simeon
ceejayvinoya
Carcalilly (4): CheekyTeeky, Almost50, Invisibility, Vaxkiller
Shock Value (1): Carcalilly
Something_Smart (1): RCEnigma

not voting: Eragon

Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Im on, just not focused on this enough to determine if it is really hammer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What movies have you watched recently?

Votecount 1.7ceejayvinoya (7): theslimer3, Something_Smart, Shock Value, RCEnigma, ceejayvinoya, Almost50, Invisibility
CheekyTeeky (2): POTUS, BulletNLynchproof
Carcalilly (2): CheekyTeeky, Vaxkiller

not voting: Eragon, Carcalilly

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Day 1 - ceejayvinoya Lynched

It was a fine Halloween party. There was food, drink, candy, and lots of fun. Someone even suggested a round or two of mafia, but everyone left their decks at home. Eventually, as in most parties, things got a little out of control. Gamma Emerald heard something loud and went to see what was happening. When he arrived, Invisibility spoke out and said “ceejayvinoya has been telling tall tales for the past 15 minutes and every last bit of it is lies! We threw him off the chair he was standing on to get him to stop being obnoxious!”.
Gamma asked the group if that was the truth, and most of the group assented. ceejay tried to defend by saying “they wanted me to tell ’em cool stories, ’snot my fault they got tired of ’em!” Gamma was having none of it, and promptly told ceejayvinoya to leave. ceejay respondes by saying “well that sucks. I wanted to have a new crazy story to tell me friends. Oh well, them’s the breaks”, and then left the house.

ceejayvinoya was a Redacted Deathster.

Upon ceejay’s eviction, Carcalilly and RCEnigma both did a tremendous backflip. Everyone agreed that they must be dolphins in disguise, but no one had a clue what to make of that.

Carcalilly, a Dolphin, has flipped.
RCEnigma, a Bulletproof Dolphin, has flipped.
With that Gamma invited everyone to the living room area to watch a movie.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Night 1 begins now and ends in (expired on 2018-11-01 00:55:00)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Night 1 - POTUS “Killed”

After the eviction of ceejayvinoya, everyone went and watched Zombieland with Gamma Emerald. Gamma made popcorn and poured out Mountain Dew Code Red. He then brought them out as the movie started, at which point POTUS left for a bathroom break. POTUS returned and started to imbibe soda. About an hour passes without event until suddenly, POTUS passed out! In a fit of juvenilism, people started drawing on POTUS’ face with a markerrummaging through their’ belongings.
Gamma put a stop to this tomfoolery around the time a strange device was pulled out. Gamma spoke out, “what is this? ‘Action Jammer: for stopping enemy agents in their tracks. Aim at target and fire, if they try to make a move they will be paralyzed. Top Secret weapon.’”

POTUS was a Town Night Action Jammer.

“Well look what you guys did”, Gamma proclaimed with a disappointed tone. “I can’t believe you guys would be so rude as to just dig through someone’s personal belongings. Could someone take Sleeping Beauty away? You can put them in my room for now.” Shock Value volunteered for the task and lifted POTUS’ unconscious form onto Gamma’s bed.
“Well I guess we should keep an eye out for the person or persons who are responsible for that”, Gamma asserted. “Back to the party! We have a movie to finish.”
And so the party continued.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 2.0not voting: Invisibility, Eragon, BulletNLynchproof, Shock Value, CheekyTeeky, Vaxkiller, theslimer3, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-11-18 01:30:00)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW I’m not answering questions not explicitly directed at me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1297, Invisibility wrote:ploop
@mod is town sk town vig or just vanilla
Barring any roles I’m not aware of Town SK is impossible, as Serial Killer has a specific win condition (kill everyone) and as such is its own alignment.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you were to choose SK as your role I’d say you can’t do that. I might also call you names.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

replacing CheekyTeeky
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chara replaces CheekyTeeky
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VC here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Im a bad mod
Replacing invisibility
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah Xtoxm replaces Invisibility in case you couldn’t tell
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Isnt that the term coined for the hunger sense millennials came up with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yup that’s hammer.
Modscene soon hopefully.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Day 2 - theslimer3 Lynched

After the movie everyone returned to general social activity. Drinks were consumed, games were played, and the mood got a little better from what happened earlier.
The restored peace didn’t last long however. Eventually a big fight broke out, and Gamma went over to stop it. As Gamma was walking over theslimer3 threw T-Bone into the air with a powerful kick and sent him flying into Gamma. This displeased him greatly, and he walked over and asked “why the hell were you guys fighting?” theslimer3 responded, “he made fun of my face. I don’t even belong in this world, and because of that I face so much scorn, more than I’m used to”.
It was around this point Gamma noticed the horns on theslimer3’s forehead, as well as a mask hanging from his pants. Gamma screamed with incredulation, “what the heck are you doing here, Adam Taurus?” theslimer3 responded, “I heard there was going to be a party here and someone with knowledge of how to resolve my situation would be here.”
Gamma heard this and spoke out, “Well I can’t have you roughing up the patrons. You have to leave.” “Not without my information I’m not”, theslimer3 called out, and with a swift motion he pulled out his blade with intent to strike Gamma down. “Halt!”, shouted the worst, who hit Adam Taurus with a freeze ray when he was inches from impaling Gamma. “Thanks pal”, Gamma said with a sigh of relief.
Gamma declared, “This is the worst. He is a good friend and he is back from a trip to the Great Lakes to do some research on duck species in the area. He also has a collection of esoteric weaponry, and as such he’s acting as my personal protector during the party, in case of someone getting any bright ideas like our Faunus friend there. It’s lucky he was here too, because that blade is nigh-unstoppable, cutting through any attempts to stop it and causing massive collateral damage.”

theslimer3 was a Mafia Trampler.

Glad that Gamma was unharmed, Carcalilly and RCEnigma performed more outlandish acrobatic maneuvers.

Carcalilly, a Dolphin, has flipped.
Gamma then shouted out, “Alright, who’s up for drinking games? the worst brought some beer back from the Great Lakes, as well as some tequila, so we can use that.”

no Gammas, ducks or listmods were harmed in the making of this mod scene.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Night 2 begins now and ends in (expired on 2018-11-21 05:25:00)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Night 2 - Vaxkiller Killed

Everyone was very excited for drinking games. The plan was to start up some Mario Party 6, and have everyone taking shots at certain events, as well as switching players whenever someone got a Star. Gamma left the house to get the alcohol out the worst’s car. Little did he know that the next disaster was fast approaching. Upon returning to the house, he noticed the house had a faint bleach smell. It took a while for him to figure out the situation, and it was too late when he did, releasing a cut-off ”Oh shit!” As he passed out.
When he awoke he noticed everyone standing in a circle around something on the ground. He approached the group to see Vaxkiller laying in a pool of blood, a strange knife sticking out of his chest. A note was pinned to the body with the message ”We will not stand by, give us the information we seek or more tragedy shall strike.”
”Well that sure is ominous”, Gamma said with great concern. ”Let’s see if we can’t identify anything about him.” Gamma then proceeded to look through Vaxkiller’s possessions, stopping upon a hardback journal. Despite being soaked in blood, the words ”Case Files” could be made out on the cover. ”Well this seems interesting, let’s have a look”, Gamma proclaimed with gusto. Unfortunately, the pages were all too bloody to be read. ”Well that was a dead end, but let’s press on”, spoke Gamma. He checked Vax’s pants pockets and located Vax’s wallet. In it he found an ID for the Federal Bureau of Peculiar Investigations, which listed his position as ”Head of Origin Tracking”. the worst spoke up here to elaborate on the position, stating ”he apparently looks into shady figures and determines what their background is, though his results are often incredibly vague”.

Vaxkiller was a Town Username Cop.

Xtoxm then asked ”how do you know all this, isn’t this sensitive information?” Gamma replied, ”the worst has actually worked with that department a few times, so he’s familiar with how they operate”.
”Well that’s all cool”, Eragon replied, “but what do we do now?” ”We deal with the body, and make sure no one shady tries to mess with it”, Gamma asserted. ”the worst, care to help with that?” the worst proceeded to take the body away and start a watch over it.
Gamma then sighed and proclaimed, ”Well I don’t think we can carry on as we have been, so let’s figure out the culprit!”
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here, have a manga image.

Votecount 3.0not voting: Xtoxm, Eragon, BulletNLynchproof, Shock Value, Chara, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2018-12-06 02:10:00)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you like dogs or cats more?

Votecount 3.1Almost50(1): BulletNLynchproof

not voting: Xtoxm, Eragon, Shock Value, Chara, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Unofficial prodding update: Shock Value, Chara, and Carcalilly must post within (expired on 2018-11-25 05:40:00) or they will be prodded.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:shifty: :wink: :cool: :P

Votecount 3.2Almost50(1): BulletNLynchproof

not voting: Xtoxm, Eragon, Shock Value, Chara, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Prodding Eragon and Carcalilly. They have (expired on 2018-11-26 15:05:00) to post or be replaced.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1878, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: Your modding is sub-par (yours and your comod's :P ). I had to ISO you to remember whom Chara replaced. PLEASE UPDATE THE OP.
I updated the table start of D3, including replacements during D2. Maybe look harder next time.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RESERVED HEHEHEHE ♪
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I SEEEE YOUUUUU
DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH
DESPAAAAAAAAAIR!!!

Votecount 3.3Almost50(1): Xtoxm
BulletNLynchproof (1): Chara

not voting: Eragon, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma, Shock Value, Something_Smart, BulletNLynchproof

Carcalilly is being replaced.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chara, Xtoxm, Eragon, Shock Value, and Something_Smart have ALL BEEN PRODDED!!! They have 24 hours to post or THEY WILL BE REPLACED!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyone familiar with General Discussion lore might want to look up the original mention of the idea of a utopia by Plato. DM me if you want to talk post-game about this.

Votecount 3.4Almost50(3): Xtoxm, Shock Value, Something_Smart
Something_Smart (1): Chara
RCEnigma (1): BulletNLynchproof

not voting: Xtoxm, Eragon, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma

Carcalilly is replaced by Kokichi Oma once he confirms.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

An extension of up to 48 hours is available if Kokichi Oma requests it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 3.4Almost50(3): Xtoxm, Shock Value, Something_Smart
Something_Smart (1): Chara
RCEnigma (1): BulletNLynchproof

not voting: Xtoxm, Eragon, Almost50, Carcalilly, RCEnigma

Prodding Eragon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have no idea if this gif will still show up past the 17th...
Votecount 3.5Almost50(3): Xtoxm, Shock Value, Kokichi Oma
RCEnigma (1): Chara
BulletNLynchproof (1): RCEnigma
Xtoxm (1): BulletNLynchproof
Kokichi Oma (1): Almost50

not voting: Eragon, Something_Smart

Extension is still on the table if Kokichi responds before deadline.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 3.6Almost50(4): Xtoxm, Shock Value, Kokichi Oma, Eragon
BulletNLynchproof (1): RCEnigma

not voting: Something_Smart

Extension is still on the table if Kokichi responds before deadline.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 3.FINALAlmost50(5): Xtoxm, Shock Value, Kokichi Oma, Eragon, RCEnigma

not voting: Something_Smart

Flip coming once I write up flavor. You had me going there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Day 3: Almost50 Lynched

It had been a while since Vaxkiller had been found dead, and it seemed no progress had been made. There were spikes in the deliberation about who the culprit was, but no accusations seemed to stick. Eventually, however,a common suspect arose. People continually kept returning to Almost50 when deliberating about who might be a dangerous individual. ”I mean, look at him, that monkey fursuit has to be because he doesn’t want us to see who he really is!”, Shock Value exclaimed. Eventually, RCEnigma was told to alert Gamma that a suspect had been decided on. ”Keep him still”, RCEnigma stated before entering Gamma’s office.
RCEnigma walked in to discover Gamma on his computer. ”Mister Gamma?”, he spoke inquisitively. Gamma replied, ”What is it? I’m trying to watch this Let’s Play, it’s just at the good part”. ”We think we found someone behind the incidents”, RCEnigma stated in a tremoring tone. ”Took you long enough”, Gamma said with great exasperation.
Gamma walked in the area where everyone else was and asked ”so which poor fool do you guys think is making trouble?” Xtoxm and Eragon brought the suspect forward, upon which Gamma exclaimed, ”ah, so it seems this little monkey has been causing trouble. What’s his name, Almost50? Let’s see what lies beneath that mask”, Gamma took of the head of the monkey costume to find a rather unremarkable human head beneath. ”Are you done now? I’d prefer not to have anymore time wasted. You can hear the thunder outside right?” ”Not yet old pal”, Gamma proclaimed, ”we need to search you”.
With the Almost50 wrested himself from the clutches of his restrainers and tried to make a break for the door. Unfortunately for him, the worst heard the commotion and came out with a tranquilizer gun, shooting Almost50 in the arm. He kept trying to escape, making it to the front door, but he collapsed as he got it to open. As the door let in rain from the storm outside, Gamma walked over and performed his search. He happened across a notebook that had paper that looked like it was the same kind as the one left on Vaxkiller’s body. Gamma noticed that one of the pages looked like a journal entry, and began to read. ”...and so I find myself in a curious position: I have powerful allies by my side, as well as news that my quarry is due to return to Arbordam. I believe I can use this to my advantage”.
”Well then”, Gamma sighed, ”looks like we found the ringleader. I'd bet he was hoping his human identity would give him a free pass, cheeky fool.”

Almost50 was a Mafia Godfather.

The suspense getting too intense, RCEnigma and Kokichi Oma both performed another acrobatic backflip.

Kokichi Oma, a Dolphin, has flipped.
At this event, Gamma lashed out, ”hey, could y’all settle for like an hour? We’ve got important business and don’t need you guys going of the deep end at everything. Also, y’all look kinda familiar. the worst, a word?” With that Gamma and the worst stepped out of the room to have their own discussion.
”Well, guess we’d-GAHHH!”, someone blurted out just before a black-out occurred!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Forgot night timer
(expired on 2018-12-09 20:50:00)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Modscene coming soon!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Night 3 - ??? Eliminated

When the lights finally returned, the main group was struck by the sight of not one, but two bodies lying on the floor. It seemed that both Eragon and BnL had fallen prey to some sort of attack. Everyone let out a collective scream, which alerted both Gamma and the worst. They both came out to see the commotion, and reacted in a similar manner, with the worst passing out and Gamma yelling ”WHAT?” Gamma collected his thoughts and set out a plan. ”Okay guys, you know the drill, search the bodies for clues about what their business was here and any signs left by our infiltrators”, Gamma ordered in a shaky voice that still rang authoritatively. Xtoxm went to searching Eragon, whilst Kokichi Oma searched BnL.
Kokichi was the first one to find something. ”Hey, uh, look at this, guys”, he spoke meekly. Kokichi went on, ”looks like he had a temporary petrifier. It could turn its target to stone, making them immobile but resistant to any attacks on them. This handbook explains that it has to recharge for a while after use, and if unused will jettison it’s charge harmlessly. It seems to be overheated and unusable now.

BnL was a Town Odd-Night Jailkeeper.

Kokichi continued onward to say ”I didn’t spot any, uh, fatal injuries, so I think he was taken out non-lethally?” ”Good job pal”, Gamma told Kokichi.
A little bit after that, Xtoxm reported his findings. In a flat monotone he stated, ”so it looks like Eragon has a weapon that immobilizes it’s target for a very long time if they are active when fired at”. ”Hm, sounds familiar, but I can’t place it”, Gamma stated. ”Oh well, doesn’t matter most likely”, he sighed in resignation.

Eragon was a Town Night Action Jammer.

”There’s more”, Xtoxm said. ”I checked the body and it seems he died to blunt force trauma to the head. There was also a note tucked into Eragon’s collar. It said ”despite lacking a leader, I still believe a way home exists. I will not rest until I find it”, Xtoxm read off.
”Alright then”, Gamma spoke mere seconds before having a realization. ”Wait”, Gamma uttered, ”how did the culprit manage that in the dark?” This sparked a frenzied conversation as the search picked up again.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 2.0not voting: Xtoxm, Shock Value, Chara, Kokichi Oma, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-12-23 23:05:00)

Deadline extensions note: if Day 5 falls on both Chistmas and New Year’s times it will be extended one week. If it only fall on New Year’s it will be extended 3 days. Any night phases that overlap with either Christmas or New Year’s will last 96 hours. From now on fast nights are in effect if everyone elects for them. You may elect for them at any time via PM or in thread when the thread is unlocked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also: If Aristophanes wishes I will replace his hydra with him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Aristophanes replaces his hydra as of now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Would rather have pagetop
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 4.1not voting: Xtoxm, Shock Value, Chara, Kokichi Oma, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Deadline extensions note: if Day 5 falls on both Chistmas and New Year’s times it will be extended one week. If it only fall on New Year’s it will be extended 3 days. Any night phases that overlap with either Christmas or New Year’s will last 96 hours. From now on fast nights are in effect if everyone elects for them. You may elect for them at any time via PM or in thread when the thread is unlocked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Kokichi Oma has been prodded?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 4.2.0not voting: Xtoxm, Shock Value, Chara, Kokichi Oma, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Prodding Xtoxm and Chara
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Since I haven't noted prod logs in the OP an update is in order:
Since Chara has 3 prods and Xtoxm has 2, another prod will result in a force replace for either of them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I forgot myself so it wouldn't be fair to replace you when it was my laziness that was responsible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2111, Xtoxm wrote:Huh kaintepes was your alt
Ari can you confirm/deny? Research purposes.
:wink:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 4.3Xtoxm (1): Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1): Xtoxm

not voting: Chara, Kokichi Oma, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw congrats to the worst for becoming a skittle! What's your position?
Also Something_Smart and RCEnigma were prodded
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Jester would be an alignment yes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 4.4Xtoxm (1): Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1): Xtoxm
RCEnigma (2): Something_Smart, RCEnigma

not voting: Chara, Kokichi Oma

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Day 4 - RCEnigma Lynched + End of Night 4 - Kokichi Oma Killed

Following the chaos of the blackout, a highly ferocious debate erupted. It quickly ended with someone screaming, ”Why should I trust you? You aren't even human, are you?” At this, Gamma came rushing out to see Chara facing down RCEnigma, a furious expression on its face. Gamma asked, ”what's the big deal?”, to which Chara replied, "this flipping freak is seriously out of place here! Look at his hair! His teeth! His swagger! He's no human!”
”You may be onto something there Chara”, Gamma spoke in deep thought. ”the worst, remember what we discussed? You seeing what I'm seeing?” At this RCEnigma spoke out, "Could you guys get on with it? I'd like to be on my way if you're gonna be sending me off". At this, the worst replied, "Yup, it's that orca guy from that one game.”
”What game?”, Kokichi spike out in befuddlement. ”Oh, shoot”, Gamma replied, ”Yeah this is like extra weird cos I think you two know each other?” Kokichi responded, ”Yeah, his name’s Idate, we met a few years ago when Ḩ̷a̷̸͘̕͝h̸̀҉á̧ ̵͏҉n͘͏҉̧͘ó͜ ̧̛͢s̷̵҉p҉̧o̴͞i̡̧̢̛l҉e̶̷̡̛͘r̶̡̡s̶̵͏͜ ͢҉͏̨f҉̸̶̀ǫ̴̵̛̛r̶̕ ̴̢͘͠y̕͡ó͏u̷̡͟!̷̧͡ He isn’t a bad guy I think but I still don’t like him.”
RCEnigma turned to leave, to which Gamma shouted, ”Hey we’re not forcing you out yet!” RCEnigma replied casually, ”I kinda wanted to go anyway. I left my smokes at home, ya dig?” ”Well, see you later?”, Gamma said in a very puzzled tone.

RCEnigma was a Town Bulletproof Dolphin.

At this, Kokichi Oma performed yet another crazy acrobatic feat.

Kokichi Oma, a Dolphin, has flipped.
After flipping, Kokichi realized he’d acted out again and started to apologize, but he could only get out ”Oops, I did it again-” before something caused him to to collapse. ”Dolphi no!”, Gamma shouted as he saw Kokichi Oma’s skin turn pale.

Kokichi Oma was a Town Dolphin.

”How in the- what?”, Gamma muttered as he searched for the cause of death. It seems someone stuck a motion sensitive device that poisoned him to the back of his neck. So the killer probably did this during the blackout as well, intending to have him kill himself. The fiend!” Gamma rose with a reforged determination. ”Whoever did this, expect no mercy if I find you!” This brought out a new fervor in the remaining partygoers.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If a Traitor were rolled and no other members of its faction existed I would have rerolled the setup.
Any traitors would be endgamed if they were the last remaining member of their faction unless otherwise stated in the Rolecard.
Also once I finish the modscene for both phases I’ll be posting them in tandem.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The town Traitor would win along with the rest of the town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 5.1Something_Smart (2): Aristophanes, Something_Smart

not voting: Xtoxm, Chara

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Something_Smart was a Town Vengestump.

He has 48 hours to select his target(s).
Flavor will come when target(s) are selected.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

End of Day 5 - Something_Smart Lynched

It wasn’t long after the last cascade of events that something else happened. Aristophanes called out “Hey Gamma, hear this!”, at which Gamma ran over. Aristophanes went on to explain, “So Something_Smart is taunting us saying he’ll punish anyone who he deems evil. can we get him out of here?” Gamma queried back, “and what has he done to deserve suspicion?”
Something_Smart then burst into a fit of cackling laughter, at which Gamma shook his head and said, “Okay, please don’t do that.” Aristophanes edged closer to Something_Smart, at which point Something_Smart Lost his footing and fell, dropping something from his robes. Gamma snatched it up, and saw that it read “King’s Pardon for Babbity Rabbitty”. Interesting, I see you are a magic user. “What of it?”, Something_Smart replied is a snippy tone. Gamma answered, “It would be easy to perform the feats we’ve-hey what are you doing?”
In a panic, Something_Smart raised his wand and pointed it towards Aristophanes. Seeing this, Aristophanes made a leaping tackle at Something_Smart, hitting him at the same moment the spell took effect, making Aristophanes a large stump. This pinned down Something_Smart, who now was scrambling for any escape. He tried to transform into a rabbit, but couldn’t as the pressure was to much. In a last effort to do something, Something_Smart aimed at something lurking in the background. When it was hit, it suddenly took flight for a second before slowly falling and turning into another stump.
At this, Something_Smart cackled again, saying, “Looks like my work here is finished”, and promptly went to sleep on the spot.
Gamma, still reeling from these events, lifted Aristophanes stump off of Something_Smart, intending to look for Something_Smart’s invitation. He found it tuck into a pocket on the inside of Something_Smart’s robes. “Looks like he was one of the good guys, oh well”, Gamma sighed.

Something_Smart was a Town Vengestump.

Gamma then proceeded to check Aristophanes new stump form. He saw a sort of enscription made of darkened wood saying “Aristophanes: Ex-Bouncer, has extra influence when asking people to leave. Was invited to help deal with unruly partiers”. “Well thank you, Something_Smart”, Gamma spoke with glee, “You made this easy for me”.

Aristophanes, Town Double Lyncher, was Stumped Day 5.

Gamma then ran over to the next stump, which read “Xtoxm: Dark Matter, has many things it can see with its eye, which is pretty much it’s entire body. Also has the ability to withstand a death, at which point it would transform into Zero. Came with Adam Taurus and the monkey man in search of a way to return to its universe”.

Xtoxm, Mafia Lookout Tracker Rolecop 1-Shot Bulletproof, was Stumped Day 5.

Gamma, tired from the sequence of events, went to sit down, and bumped into Chara. Chara jolted back with a start, saw that everyone except Gamma and the worst was either gone or not conscious, and started to back away. “Hey wait”, Gamma called out, “You have your invitation on you?” Chara reached into its hoodie pocket and pulled a mangled paper out. “Uh-huh, that’s good”, Gamma muttered, “Looks like we stomped out those ne’er-do-wells”.

A win condition has been achieved!

Chara, Town Traitor, survived to endgame!

Before they could truly celebrate, however, Gamma, the worst, and Chara all fell unconscious.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

EPILOGUE

Gamma, the worst, and Chara all awoke to see it was daytime outside. Gamma, still groggy from the sudden rest, found his phone and was surprised by the current date. “October 17?”, Gamma shouted out in disbelief. “You’re saying this party has been going on for almost five days?” the worst took out a device upon hearing this, and suddenly spoke, “This isn’t possible!” Chara, scared out of its mind, asked, “Could you two explain what’s going on?” the worst responded, “Seems like there was a time spell on the mansion. Five days was compressed into the span of one night. No wonder we passed out, we had no sleep for days!”
At this Gamma rose and declared, “I need some time alone to figure this out. You may both leave now.” As the worst and Chara went to their next destinations, Gamma ruminated on the possible connection between the events of the party and the time manipulation.

Gamma will return in
TIME AND PUNISHMENT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh btw, await some “deleted scenes” of sorts.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s Wadanohara from Wadanohara And The Great Blue Sea. It’s a kinda cool RPG Maker game, check it out or find a playthrough on YouTube, CONTENT WARNING THOUGH.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would’ve counted it for a standard vengeful FYI
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pretty much @Ari
PEdit: Bulletproof is NOT night only and Nexus when he was listmod agreed with me on that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wow sore winner much
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think there was a contingent towards lynching you Day 3? Either way, still glad you replaced in.
btw, Carcalilly is officially blacklisted from my games I mod.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

iirc Vengeful returns positive to gunsmith
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2241, BNL wrote:I think of vengeful as closest to dayvig, and am under the impression that dayvig trumps bulletproof.
As previously stated, I asked Nexus and he said BP blocks dayvig
I guess we could run it by implosion?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m glad people like the flavor. I just sorta did it for D1 and kept doing it. I was aiming for the style that modscenes on my homesite has
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shock Value PT
DeadSpec PT

Other non- Mod PTs will be released when given clearance. The Mod PT, however, will be released after two conditions are met: the publishing of the bonus scenes, and some spoiler patrol, as I might have said something that is spoilers for stuff.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2249, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 24, Gamma Emerald wrote:So, BnL. WHY DID YOU ACT LAST FUCKING NIGHT?
YOU KNEW ERAGON WAS TARGETING YOU. AND YET YOU THOUGHT YOUR TOWN DEATH WOULD HELP? NO MATTER WHAT SCENARIO, YOU LOWER TOWN’S NUMBERS DOING THAT! IT’S AN AWFUL PLAY.
I have lost all respect for your capabilities at mafia.
Okay don't blame BNL for this. He did it because I told him to, and I told him to do it because it would eliminate an unconfirmed player
and
confirm Eragon as town, thus dropping the PoE by two. And while it did move town from odd numbers to even numbers...
In post 28, Gamma Emerald wrote:One thing I’m baffled about (spoilers):
On Day 2 SS asked if Aristophanes role gave them 2 vengestumps and I said yes. SS has done nothing with that info.
I wanted town to be on even numbers so I could get to 4p MYLO and do exactly what I did. ;)
Yeah I forgave him eventually.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

assclaim was a real gem
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Update: I’ve finished one of the bonus scenes!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

After a month+ of having forgotten, I finished the special scenarios!
Spoiler: Special Scenario 1
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Special Scenario 1: No Lynch By Deadline

Another deliberation was drawing to a close, with no meaningful end in sight. As the discussion dragged on, Chara noticed that it was getting dark. ”Weird”, they said, ”isn’t it already night out?” ”Yeah, it’s unnaturally dark. What the heck’s going on?”, Aristophanes said in a very confused tone.
”I’ll tell you what happened”, Gamma boomed ominously coming out of his office suddenly. ”One of you thought it would be funny to antagonize our special guest, isn’t that right, Something_Smart?” Something_Smart recoiled at this accusation, and tried to give an explanation. ”I-but, He was-”, he sputtered in a panic. ”Save it”, Gamma stated. I’ve already decided your fate. You won’t be forced to leave, but you will be marked for your transgressions.

Something_Smart has been marked as a horrible human person.

Gamma walked back to his office at a brisk pace as Something_Smart stood there blubbering.

Spoiler: Special Scenario 2
In post 312, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Special Scenario 2: Kokichi Oma Lynched

Gamma was worrying about the threat he'd seen when a sharp scream pierced his concentration. He came out to see RCEnigma on the ground and Kokichi Oma standing in front of him. RCenigma shouted, "he attacked me!", and Gamma got in Kokichi Oma's face. "what's the big deal here?", Gamma asked furiously. Kokichi Oma responded with a simple shrug and said, "he was getting on my nerves". Kokichi then went on to explain that he knew RCEnigma from elsewhere, at which point Gamma intejected, "hey aren't you Dolphi?" Kokichi Oma nodded and asked, "What of it?" Gamma replied, "Well, I can understand what you did, but I don't want you to antagonize RCEnigma further, and- wait a second. Come closer". Kokichi OMa complied, and Gamma patted his hair.
"It's as I suspected", Gamma declared, "you're not who you say you are! Your hair isn't the right texture, it feels like human hair!" To this Kokichi Oma burst into laughter. "Neeheehee! I guess the dolphin's out of the bag! It's really me, Kokichi Oma!" Gamma was dumbstruck, unable to form a proper sentence. "wha- bu- WHY?", Gamma asked frantically. "Because I thought it would be fun!", Kokich ireplied while grinning from ear to ear. "Get out. Now", Gamma boomed. Kokichi let out one final laugh and ran out into the night.

Kokichi Oma, a "Town Dolphin", has been lynched.

After this, RCEnigma flipped, not in joy, but in anger.

RCEnigma, A Bulletproof Dolphin, has flipped.

Gamma then sat down, brooding about the confusion that just transpired.

The PTs will come shortly minus the Mod PT, which at this point I'll probably just leave unopened. I may release it at a later date but if probably won't come with an announcement.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”