northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

nibbui i don't think you should feel obligated to replace out just because you can't put insane effort into this game when i don't think it's really necessary right now. yeah the game is a bit slow right now, but that's because we're waiting for the minigames and because of the holidays.

either way, i hope you'll stay in, though i understand if you don't.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 3073, MariaR wrote:
In post 3063, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Maria/Kokichi
do you think NK15’s play is similar to Excalibur? I kiiiinda feel that way and want a second opinion
Hell yes it's one of the main reasons I sr him but I couldn't say shit until now LOL
nk15 had 5 posts in that game total. seeing that he was scum in that game was, if i recall correctly, one of the things that made me start to think he was town and remember to check his scumgames to see if he could replicate how he was playing here.

what kind of similarities are you (maria or gamma) possibly seeing?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@Maria/Kokichi
do you think NK15’s play is similar to Excalibur? I kiiiinda feel that way and want a second opinion
Hell yes it's one of the main reasons I sr him but I couldn't say shit until now LOL
same. now lynch NK15.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

That replaceout was not what I was expecting :/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No I like this! Let’s discuss, evaluate the merits of each argument. I like our little thread split.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Ok so I'd like to start off by thanking jjh for not kicking me out of the game, it's been a crazy week.

I swear to god I'm going to catch up and make an actual proper post before I leave the house tonight.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 3044, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3010, northsidegal wrote:Maria > Kokichi (assuming no IC reveal) > Gamma > Firebringer
Fixed.

Though I kinda wanna lynch Kokichi today tbh since I'm 90% sure they are lying about their claim.
Why the rush? This isn't like Varsoon's claim where he said he 'might' be confirmed IC at some point in the game, Kokichi is outright claiming that he can be confirmed IC tomorrow, so if he's lying, we can just lynch him with confidence tomorrow.
In post 2960, mutantdevle wrote:you were very nearly lynched during the night - to the point where you would be dead by now if FB's vote counted as 3. So why the hell would you fail to mention that you were an IC then?
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, Kokichi unlocked this role as a result of not making any night actions, so he didn't know he could be confirmed IC until the start of Day 2 right? Unless you have a better reason to invalidate his claim, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for today.
Boop.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3071, Nibbui wrote:@mod sorry, replace me
Aww. For what it's worth, you're 'half-assed' playing of this game is still more effort than what a lot of people care to do. It's a shame because you were enjoyable to play with. There's also other things that you've left unexplained but it's nothing too major.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Maria/Kokichi
HOW? You really need to explain more than this because the only thing I can conclude from that game is that he's bad at fake claiming which I knew anyway.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3077, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@Maria/Kokichi
same. now lynch NK15.
You also need to explain yourself Mr Fake IClaim.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3081, ChibiBear wrote:Why the rush? This isn't like Varsoon's claim where he said he 'might' be confirmed IC at some point in the game, Kokichi is outright claiming that he can be confirmed IC tomorrow, so if he's lying, we can just lynch him with confidence tomorrow.
If I
know
they're lying about their claim, why wouldn't I want them dead today?

Like I'm not desperate for their lynch right now, but I'm not opposed to it in any way.

One thing we do have to consider though is why would scum claim IC that they claim they can activate during the night? Answer: to get themselves one more night. The next question would then be why is that one last night so important?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3081, ChibiBear wrote:Unless I'm misunderstanding something, Kokichi unlocked this role as a result of not making any night actions, so he didn't know he could be confirmed IC until the start of Day 2 right? Unless you have a better reason to invalidate his claim, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for today.
First of all, I'm under the impression from asking the mod about my own quest that quests are day things and can't be completed during the night. Secondly, what night ability does Kokichi actually have that warrants a quest to not perform it huh? The primary role they've claimed to us only activates upon winning a minigame.
So they don't even have a night ability to even perform.
So does that mean that their quest is essentially "hey, wait until night 2 and then you get this for free!". Think about that, Kokichi is basically claiming that their role is to become an IC on day 2 for free on top of a role that benefits from being let win all the minigames. Does that not sound incredibly fucking sketchy? So the options of what's going on here are A) He is lying about his role, B) The only night action that he could possibly have in order to not perform one for the quest is the factional kill (which means he is lying about his role anyway), or C) The mod is bad at game design. It doesn't take a lot to see that Kokichi is lying here.
I mostly just lurk now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3084, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3077, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@Maria/Kokichi
same. now lynch NK15.
You also need to explain yourself Mr Fake IClaim.
Nk15 is sided with the mafia.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Why are you still avoiding the fact that you are blatantly lying about your role?
I mostly just lurk now.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3085, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3081, ChibiBear wrote:Why the rush? This isn't like Varsoon's claim where he said he 'might' be confirmed IC at some point in the game, Kokichi is outright claiming that he can be confirmed IC tomorrow, so if he's lying, we can just lynch him with confidence tomorrow.
If I
know
they're lying about their claim, why wouldn't I want them dead today?

Like I'm not desperate for their lynch right now, but I'm not opposed to it in any way.

One thing we do have to consider though is why would scum claim IC that they claim they can activate during the night? Answer: to get themselves one more night. The next question would then be why is that one last night so important?
1. How do you *know* hes lying?
2. How do you not want him turbolynched if you know that hes lying?
In post 3086, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3081, ChibiBear wrote:Unless I'm misunderstanding something, Kokichi unlocked this role as a result of not making any night actions, so he didn't know he could be confirmed IC until the start of Day 2 right? Unless you have a better reason to invalidate his claim, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for today.
First of all, I'm under the impression from asking the mod about my own quest that quests are day things and can't be completed during the night. Secondly, what night ability does Kokichi actually have that warrants a quest to not perform it huh? The primary role they've claimed to us only activates upon winning a minigame.
So they don't even have a night ability to even perform.
So does that mean that their quest is essentially "hey, wait until night 2 and then you get this for free!". Think about that, Kokichi is basically claiming that their role is to become an IC on day 2 for free on top of a role that benefits from being let win all the minigames. Does that not sound incredibly fucking sketchy? So the options of what's going on here are A) He is lying about his role, B) The only night action that he could possibly have in order to not perform one for the quest is the factional kill (which means he is lying about his role anyway), or C) The mod is bad at game design. It doesn't take a lot to see that Kokichi is lying here.
1. My quest involved night phase
2. Actually wait all of this makes sense lmao

VOTE: Kokichi oma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s Kokichi at votewise
And Kokichi, you have two options here: clear up the situation by claim which ability give you your IC, or not doing that and prolly getting lynched
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3089, Elbirn wrote:2. How do you not want him turbolynched if you know that hes lying?
If people think there's even the slightest chance that Kokichi really is an IC then there's nothing I can do about that. Besides, he's just going be lynched tomorrow anyway and I doubt the 1 extra night is going to benefit the scum team too much.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3090, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s Kokichi at votewise
Just you and Elbrin. You can consider my vote to be on Kokichi too though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ehh, may as well vote here actually.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

My vote's got nowhere else to be.
I mostly just lurk now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Im pretty sure my votes still on Nico
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3088, mutantdevle wrote:Why are you still avoiding the fact that you are blatantly lying about your role?
I'm not.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Imagine lynching the IC rofl. This website never ceases to amaze me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3090, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s Kokichi at votewise
And Kokichi, you have two options here: clear up the situation by claim which ability give you your IC, or not doing that and prolly getting lynched
I already said by doing nothing. I've claimed that 3 times
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3094, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im pretty sure my votes still on Nico
Don't
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3096, Kokichi Oma wrote:Imagine lynching the IC rofl. This website never ceases to amaze me
Does anyone remember what Kokichi said about Varsoon’s claim off the top of their head?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”