micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I guess worst case scenario skitter is a wolf and this is like a lol explosion of her scumrange but actually she's roughly equal to Nibbui maybe higher
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by Nibbui »

duck where has gone that mastina scum read?

hop on this wagon we have cookies
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Nibbui »

I think no one can correctly read mastina here and her posts at least for me are nullscum because I've not seen any fluidity on her reads

she did read the opening posts and her later readlist is basically the same than it was on page 1 or 2

that's not normal imo
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by the worst »

I kinda half forgot mastina exists, guess I'm a little hooked on a {Nancy, wagons} solve and she's like... A hard maybe. she's always read me wrong afaict

which wagon?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by the worst »

in retrospect it's been faintly towntelling previously for her to read me backwards lol she ignored me that one time she was scum, even after I guilties her buddy
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Nibbui »

:/

read lolwagons first posts

do you think that comes more likely from scum than town?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by the worst »

like he entered the thread with ~rough reads hedged for a bit then ended up with the Poe he was always going to have except I can pretty easily see this as a Nancy bus from him

no I don't really see any early posts that are mind blowingly AI? they're like Conventional OK Catchup Posts™ and he makes the effort to throw a bit of shade along the way, what are you seeing that's poignantly AI?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Nibbui »

from now on this is NAI for anyone that try doing it but this is my reason to say he is + equity town

he doesn't town read me, that is basically town read by everyone

and not only he didn't town read me, when I asked about it he was all confrontational instead of being more mellow and saying "well, I did town read you but I'm not sure right now".

I mean, he more or less said it but he was pretty confrontational before it

and like, I think it is a read that makes sense because I've been intentionally sketchy in the last pages
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by the worst »

┐(´д`)┌
I don't really townread that a lot from him
also don't fps too hard, being outside your scumrange is being outside your scumrange and if you try to be wolfy for a bit to draw scumreads all you'll likely do is draw false negatives from people who are treating you as "town unless my reads look bad"

or maybe I'm just being bad idrk
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by Nibbui »

idrk either

I know I'll feel shitty if a mislynch happens here though, specially if it's you

but idk what to do
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by the worst »

I know

Spoiler:
lynch Nancy
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

A) I never fake my emotions.

B) I hardclaim VT

C) Sheep and tw are ignoring my obvious towntells.

D) If Mastina is scum here, you guys are handing her the game.

E) We are 100% flipping green and if I have to keep going through this, I might replace out. So, I hope we get checked, so I can actually stop thinking about people I used to respect.

F) I’m never signing up for another micro again after this, unless it’s jester because there when I got lynched as town, town was playing smart.

G) If anyone actually is intersted in engaging us, discussing reads, instead of being WOATS pushing out mislynch, I would love to hear more but I’m not going to read lie upon lie about my meta by sheep, tw or anyone else who literally needs a building to fall on them.

H) Replacing into a townslot is dumb when people already have their minds made up, before you’ve even started to play.

I) Whoever said I talk about NAI stuff as scum, is a fucking goddamned liar and they can ISO me in Overkill 1 and Excalibur, to disprove that.

J) I’m actually really hurt that I keep being called a liar, when I’m telling the truth and from sheep and tw, that really is the worst.

I) Lolwagons needs to stop pretending they have a clue how to read me because I see through it.

J) I will still respect Nibbul, Skitter, Podoc even if they were to mislynch me because I know it’s never personal with them.

K) Props to PB for not being a sheep and thinking for themselves.

From my brief skim, lolwagons progression on me doesn’t seem genuine and I don’t understand why tw, wouldn’t think about either the lack of resistance and/or logical associatives.

L) Lhf usually is town and I’m not the exception.

M) Ari, please don’t feel bad, sometimes town doesn’t really care too much if they mislynch and you did nothing wrong. Anyone who’s played with you, would be able to tell this is your obvtown game. You’re so genuine here, it hurts.

N) If there’s a wolf on our wagon, it’s probably lol.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:25 am

In post 1311, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:A) I never fake my emotions.

B) I hardclaim VT

E) We are 100% flipping green and if I have to keep going through this, I might replace out. So, I hope we get checked, so I can actually stop thinking about people I used to respect.

F) I’m never signing up for another micro again after this, unless it’s jester because there when I got lynched as town, town was playing smart.

G) If anyone actually is intersted in engaging us, discussing reads, instead of being WOATS pushing out mislynch, I would love to hear more but I’m not going to read lie upon lie about my meta by sheep, tw or anyone else who literally needs a building to fall on them.

H) Replacing into a townslot is dumb when people already have their minds made up, before you’ve even started to play.

I) Whoever said I talk about NAI stuff as scum, is a fucking goddamned liar and they can ISO me in Overkill 1 and Excalibur, to disprove that.

J) I’m actually really hurt that I keep being called a liar, when I’m telling the truth and from sheep and tw, that really is the worst.

I) Lolwagons needs to stop pretending they have a clue how to read me because I see through it.

J) I will still respect Nibbul, Skitter, Podoc even if they were to mislynch me because I know it’s never personal with them.

L) From my brief skim, lolwagons progression on me doesn’t seem genuine and I don’t understand why tw, wouldn’t think about either the lack of resistance and/or logical associatives.

K) Lhf usually is town and I’m not the exception.

N) Ari, please don’t feel bad, sometimes town doesn’t really care too much if they mislynch and you did nothing wrong. Anyone who’s played with you, would be able to tell this is your obvtown game. You’re so genuine here, it hurts.

O) If there’s a wolf on our wagon, it’s probably lol.
Fixed.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:27 am

In post 1312, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1311, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:A) I never fake my emotions.

B) I hardclaim VT

I) Whoever said I talk about NAI stuff as scum, is a fucking goddamned liar and they can ISO me in Overkill 2 and Excalibur, to disprove that.

L) From my brief skim, lolwagons progression on me doesn’t seem genuine and I don’t understand why tw, wouldn’t think about either the lack of resistance and/or logical associatives.

K) Lhf usually is town and I’m not the exception.

N) Ari, please don’t feel bad, sometimes town doesn’t really care too much if they mislynch and you did nothing wrong. Anyone who’s played with you, would be able to tell this is your obvtown game. You’re so genuine here, it hurts.

O) If there’s a wolf on our wagon, it’s probably lol.
Fixed.
P.edit. Overkill
:facepalm:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 am

In post 1306, the worst wrote:like he entered the thread with ~rough reads hedged for a bit then ended up with the Poe he was always going to have except I can pretty easily see this as a Nancy bus from him

no I don't really see any early posts that are mind blowingly AI? they're like Conventional OK Catchup Posts™ and he makes the effort to throw a bit of shade along the way, what are you seeing that's poignantly AI?
Why are you and sheep being such assholes to me? Serious question.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 am

In post 1314, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1306, the worst wrote:like he entered the thread with ~rough reads hedged for a bit then ended up with the Poe he was always going to have except I can pretty easily see this as a Nancy bus from him

Actually, it’s probably more sheep unless tw was the one who told the NAI lie? I don’t know who fucking said it but I’m not reading pages and pages of my having my character shit on, so I apologize if that means I missed something important.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:36 am

In post 1315, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1314, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

Actually, it’s probably more sheep unless tw was the one who told the NAI lie? I don’t know who fucking said it but I’m not reading pages and pages of my having my character shit on, so I apologize if that means I missed something important.
But I’m probably more hurt at tw, regardless.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:39 am

@Ari, How would you feel about playing solo? I don’t know how much more I can take of getting beat up on?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:40 am

In post 1310, the worst wrote:I know

Spoiler:
lynch Nancy
Spoiler:
Go fuck yourself for reals
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:50 am

Post by the worst »

first nsg now you. nice.

why should I be townreading you?
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:53 am

@Mod, tw and sheep are really hurting me and I don’t trust myself, not to do something that will get me banned, so, maybe if Ari wants to take over?

I just feel like for those two, it’s against me personally and since they have nothing against Ari and no one is personally attacking him and playing dirty wrt him, maybe that would be better?

It really fucking sucks that sheep and tw are doing everything possible to make me feel like absolute garbage and push me out of this game but I really can’t take anymore of their bullying and they won’t stop, until they literally drive me out of this game. :cry:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 am

Post by the worst »

Nancy I scumread your predecessor and don't townread your contributions so far... what do you think has been outside your scumrange?
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 am

In post 1319, the worst wrote:first nsg now you. nice.

why should I be townreading you?
Because I’m telling you the truth, not that it matters to either of you. I am not scum here and I completely undressed why NSG felt pushed out of this game now. I really do understand how she feels. Because it fucking hurts like hell to be wrongly scumread and you should know, that’s what I’m so upset about. I’m not lying to you. I have actually never falsely claimed vt afaik. This is fucking Necromancer, Pinball and June light game, all rolled into one. I don’t know how to handle feeling ganged up on this way. But I feel as bad as I did in June light game, when I couldn’t get anyone to believe me there either. I wish this was another jester game, so I could just self-vote and be done with it but it’s not. :/
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:04 am

In post 1321, the worst wrote:Nancy I scumread your predecessor and don't townread your contributions so far... what do you think has been outside your scumrange?
If you think I would ever tell you to fuck off as scum, then our friendship has been an absolute sham.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:05 am

Post by the worst »

Basically like you've got a pretty broad scumrange wrt emotions + selfmeta cognisance so I wanna see the back side of that. what part of your play here do you think should be making sheep and/or me go "oh yeah ok Nancy is town"?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”