micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1362, sheepsaysmeep wrote:nibbui can you talk to me about why you have podo such high v

especially since i still have some idea of recent meta
I think he would have reacted differently to Mastina if he was scum, and also a bit different when I talked with him about you
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:14 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

would you be able to go into actual more detail if you have time

because i have no idea what to think abt podo rn so i want to see what you see
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Nibbui »

I think his rage in regards to Mastina is genuine, and he even seems to have deleted a post about Mastina's accusations due to being angry

About his reaction on me engaging him, I don't think that scum!Podoboq would have even voted you only to make me still be in the game

I think he would still say the same thing but not vote with me there

like I said, I'm not as confident as I would like, but I'm more confident on at least one scum being in [Mastina, TW, Sheep]
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:03 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler: explicitish language

Vote count 1.9

mastina (3):
Nibbui, the worst, Mephistophanes 39
the worst (2):
Pink Ball, LolWagons
podoboq (1):
mastina

not voting (3):
podoboq, sheepsaysmeep, skitter30

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends january 8 (2019) at 00:10 central US time; in (expired on 2019-01-08 00:10:00)

mod notes
  • skitter30 vla on fridays and saturdays
  • nibbuis vla is probably over i forget
  • lotta posts u guys !
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Nibbui Ok so when I asked you if you were thinking what I was thinking I meant that there was too much "mindmelding" and too much convergence on our reads, between you, me, the worst, skitter and I think podoboq too? So it was like "destined" an InfiniteSoda, mastina or NSG push. I said that your lack of paranoia was disturbinh, 'cause back then I was pretty sure that someone was fabricating their reads in order to be part of a townbloc. Now I see I was right: you WERE thinking what I was thinkin, 'cause you came to the conclusion that there must be scum between sheep, the worst and mastina. I'm eager to push the worst before mastina for this reason too: the worst was more inclined to push NSG rather than mastina or InfiniteSoda at that time; now that we both believe that NSG's slot is town, this could mean that the other scum is between {lolwagons; mastina}. In the other hand, if the worst flips town, sheep would be the most likely scum from the whole playerlist.

Mastina is a good push for now, but I'm not voting there. She had one streak of posts and that's it; I think she deserves some time to post more. She has stated two times that she had awful days and that she would post later; she already kept her promise once, so I believe she will come again when she feels better.

I'm glad we're coming along. I know you're more paranoid about me than me about you, but I also know that you'll eventually confirm my ontentions as good.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

EBWOP: forgot to add sheep to the "mindmelding" list, and *intentions, not ontentions
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:26 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1349, Pink Ball wrote:So in duck's readlist he had Nancy and LolWagons as scum and mastina as null; Nibbui asked him what's up with mastina and he replied that she towntelled because she read him backwards, but that she could go either way. Now that Nancy towntelled, the duck votes mastina.

Nibbui, not lynching the duck for being charismatic... I feel you, I really do. But duck's flip is better; I'll even say that, if I'm wrong about the worst, from my PoV the game would be solved in D2.
sry fam I'd recommend a red flip d1 tho
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:28 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1351, Nibbui wrote:I think what she said about podoboq and duck is valid, but my problem is that she is clearing people for stuff that sounds a bit surreal for me + was scum reading TW since the start when I think he sounded fine in the first pages.
her stuff on us is like, entirely fitting reasons around a conclusion and not vice versa. she's tunnelled on the idea that we're scum and you're completely right in saying she's clearing everyone around us for arbitrary reasons because she wants to focus on her conclusion.

which is a scumclaim for most players but not all that AI for mastina

do you see why my brain hurts wrt trying to read her?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:29 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1353, Nibbui wrote:duck
N...nibbui... :oops: <3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:31 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1357, Pink Ball wrote:If the worst flips town, it's mastina and sheep and we win, as simple as that. If the worst flips red, there's a bunch of people who could be his partner (skitter, podoboq from mastina's PoV, sheep from my PoV, even lolwagons for the InfiniteSoda policy lynch thing). If mastina flips town, what do you think would be the next optimal course of action? The worst is, from what I get of the gamestate, the optimal lynch.
decent take on the mastina/sheep PoE but I kinda think lolwagons is also being cleared for arbitrary reasons

the fact you have so many s/s reads on me makes me think you kinda know you're reading the game wrong and just want my lynch :c
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Noooooo don't get me wrong ducko, I hate the fact that you're my biggest scumread, but it is like it is. Me talking about the posibility of you being town is because I'm secretly in love with you and I don't want to lynch you, but I have to
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:36 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1364, sheepsaysmeep wrote:tw can you link me your past w games if i didtn ask for them before and forget to read them

i think youre clear but apparently you have different site meta and can be wolfread here
freshest scum meta where I wasn't lolhammered a few pages in after winning a poetry/rap battle

game where skitter (and Nauci) correctly nailed scum!me while I was openwolfing

probably like most potent onsite meta games but I roll w a fair bit so lmk if there's smth you're looking for
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:37 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1373, Nibbui wrote:like

if TW flipped town we would probably go for Mastina

if TW flipped scum I would go for Mastina

if Mastina flips scum I'll probably go for either sheep or tw

if Mastina flips town I'll need to go for tw

I feel that it doesn't matter as much who we lynch today tbh

I just want to hope that Mastina flips red, we lynch Sheep and he flips red and I don't need to go for tw
protip: lynch mastina, resume our TvT tmrw
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1385, Pink Ball wrote:Noooooo don't get me wrong ducko, I hate the fact that you're my biggest scumread, but it is like it is. Me talking about the posibility of you being town is because I'm secretly in love with you and I don't want to lynch you, but I have to
you don't

dare to be different
dare to defy destiny punk bill
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:52 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 1345, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1275, LolWagons wrote:
In post 1273, skitter30 wrote:yeah i feel bussing + trying to shade the wagon which is kinda contradictory
unless he's trying to go the angle of: scum must have bussed so we need to look onwagon tomorrow but then why does he put himself on wagon?
I mean if he thinks scum is bussing then the target is scum so therefore that’s fine. That’s consistent.

I just think Nancy is scum. But I find myself scumreading TW regardless of Nancy’s flip. And so logically I grow more comfortable with TW.
I don’t like this post. It reads to me like you are setting me up to follow tw lynch, before you even know what he’ll flip. I think you and Mastina could possibly be linked. And if tw flips green, then you could mislynch me and it wouldn’t look scummy. :thinking:
You’re the most hypersensitive petty player I’ve played with in eight years just so you’re aware. Absolutely irrational and frustrating to play with. And I’m proud of myself for seeing through that and opting to lynch TW instead of you. I still wasn’t for sure on your slot but now since you’re actually gamesolving I’m feeling better about my decision.

That is not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying you could go either way, but regardless of that TW feels like scum. Why would I set you up for tomorrow when your lynch seemed imminent today? Why would I risk the fallout of U-turning like I did? I realized I might be wrong after TWs entrance on your wagon. And yes, I judged him for a vote I pressured him to make. What exactly is wrong with that?

And the hell of it is TW then gets spooked by me getting OFF the wagon even though HIS vote and commentary was the one that shook my confidence on you-scum. It’s insane. You all are so irrational and meta-driven I’m having trouble actually sorting here.

I have no clue on Mastina. I get that read wrong as often as I get it right. I literally can’t even get through her prose without my damn ADHD meds. At first I really hated how much she stuck up for the NSG slot but now that I’m coming around on your slot I’m up in the air.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:55 am

Post by the worst »

@lolwagons I'm scum and Nancy is town
there you go no sorting needed

stop complaining
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:55 am

Post by the worst »

@evrryone else I'm not actually scum that post just bored me. sorry
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:56 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 1390, the worst wrote:@lolwagons I'm scum and Nancy is town

stop complaining
What does a post like this accomplish?

Am I supposed to back off because you’re trying to WIFOM me in whether or not you’d call yourself scum?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 am

Post by the worst »

actually I'm pretty sure refusing to read someone for obvtown ate which has been v meta checked by both of the players the slot is angry with for reading it incorrectly is incredibly motivated towards trying to mislynch that slot

lolwagons is a wolf pls lynch after I'm nk'd
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1392, LolWagons wrote:
In post 1390, the worst wrote:@lolwagons I'm scum and Nancy is town

stop complaining
What does a post like this accomplish?

Am I supposed to back off because you’re trying to WIFOM me in whether or not you’d call yourself scum?
no

you're meant to focus on stuff other than Nancy bc that won't go thru rn

idgaf how you read me
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 1393, the worst wrote:actually I'm pretty sure refusing to read someone for obvtown ate which has been v meta checked by both of the players the slot is angry with for reading it incorrectly is incredibly motivated towards trying to mislynch that slot

lolwagons is a wolf pls lynch after I'm nk'd
I outlined very clearly why I don’t follow meta to the degree this town does. I think it can be gamed and subjective. It also turns into a fiasco where a day that could be 15 pages long and focused within the game turns into 55 pages talking about player personalities and 8 outside games and I don’t feel that adds value towards our goal.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 am

Post by the worst »

:ok_hand:

neither Nancy nor me are being lynched today
who's next?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:01 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 1396, the worst wrote::ok_hand:

neither Nancy nor me are being lynched today
who's next?
Oh I’m not giving up on you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1303, the worst wrote:I kinda half forgot mastina exists, guess I'm a little hooked on a {Nancy, wagons} solve and she's like... A hard maybe. she's always read me wrong afaict

which wagon?
i'm not entirely following why you think nancy/wagons are a team, or why your'e scumreading lolwagons

==

i feel like i'm vibing a lot with lolwagons thought process so i want to townread him but idk if Making Sense is good reason to townread people. also i'm a little bit paranoid of replacements who come in and have povs similar to mine and/or consensus - if you're scum and entering in middle of a convo it's easy to conform your opinions to things that have already happened because other people's povs (and how they've been recieved by everyone else) are already apparent

idk if i described that well but basically what i'm trying to say that the fact that i agree with most of what he's posting makes me a little nervous

in case it wasn't apparent, i'm feeling very indecisive rn

==
In post 1341, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1184, skitter30 wrote:idk i ignored all the outrage; i'm not sure how much of it was ai; i've def seen her freak out at not being townread as town

but it feels very over-the-top and makes me kinda uncomfortable to read three pages of people freaking out and swearing at people and i just don't like it so i'm ignoring it and not using it either way

pedit sure UNVOTE:
I apologize for that. Fwiw, I don’t think it was okay.
whatever i'll just say my bit now because this is really starting to upset me; sorry if i cause another outburst

nancy, you respond to normal criticism within the scope of the game - ie like people scumreading you or saying you may be within your scum meta - by lashing out at people: swearing at them, calling them names, threatening to not talk to people, threatening to rep-out, attacking their character, attacking your friendship with them etc

it's at best disruptive and distasteful and at worst toxic and emotionally manipulative to get people to say what you want to hear (or at least to stop saying what you don't like)

it's making me upset and uncomfortable to read interactions like this; i really don't like it and it kinda fucks with my head to read this sort of thing. and the game is rather small so i feel like i can't just ignore you altogether.

(i'm aware i'm playing a game that's inherently about manipulation but i feel like this sort of thing crosses the line)

idk how to sort you or what to do with you. i want to vote you but i realize that it may be in part because i don't like the way you're playing this and kinda just don't want to be in the same game with you; idk maybe i'll just rep-out, we'll see

i have no idea how to sort you or what your alignmenet may be and i'm going to try not to read your posts anymore either

please don't rep into my games in the future; i'm going to be avoiding yours

==

^^^^ that's kinda messing with my ability to read the game and makes me not want to read it so i kinda skimmed the next few pages

==

i'd feel bad lynching mastina before she really played the game
still think podo is town
idk about tw
not townreading sheep as strogly but i don't like scumread him either

==
In post 1393, the worst wrote:lolwagons is a wolf pls lynch after
I'm nk'd
do tell why you think this is might happen

==

ok i didn't really take in most of the last 4 pages or so, sorry, maybe i'll come back to it later
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:05 am

Post by mastina »

In post 969, podoboq wrote:
In post 964, mastina wrote:
In post 961, podoboq wrote:It's extremely obvious that my problem with the readslist you originally posted is that you have me and InfiniteSoda, both of which contributed absolutely nothing to the game, very separate from eachother.
And that is what I was referring to when I said you have seen this trait before.

I, 100%.

Know for a fact.

That you have seen the trait of two players contributing absolutely nothing in the game, being separated from each other in readslists before.

And yet your attitude implied you haven't, even though I know you have.
I straight up don't know what you're talking about. Most people don't have photographic memories of their games. If this has happened before in one of my games, I don't remember it, and just because you consider it significant in one game doesn't mean it should have been significant to me.
It wasn't just one game; it was multiple games. And considering the trait is something that was very notable at the time, I flat-out don't believe that you could have forgotten about it.
In post 972, the worst wrote:we're dealing with scum!mastina so that'll help pad things out!
Ooh! Ooh! So are we gonna like.
Go the indirect route where you try to lynch my "scumbuddy" Nancy while I go lynch your scumbuddy podoboq...
...Or the direct route where we just cross-vote?

I'm fine with either!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”