Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.3
Performer (3) - Shoshin, Varsoon, Keyser Söze
Not Voting: the worst, Performer, AlmostNancy

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no lynch.

Day ends in 7 days, 19 hours, 52 minutes
vote conspiracy
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

L-1
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4941, Krazy wrote:During the night, Nauci was killed by bullets!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Alignment CopWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are Kate Lockwell, a
Town Alignment Cop

Each night, you can learn the alignment of a player.

The two most frequent results you will get are "Not Zerg/Mafia" and "Zerg/Mafia"
You will NOT learn the alignment of Third Party 'Benign' Roles (Roles that have a separate wincon that does not require town to lose: i.e., Survivors and lynchers will appear to be Not Zerg/Mafia)
You CAN learn the alignment of any Third Party Killing Role (i.e. Serial Killer).
You CAN learn the alignment of Third Party "Evil" Roles (any role that requires town to lose as part of their wincon).

Win:
You win when all non-town killing roles have been removed.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name
Bullets?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by the worst »

Nancy who did you block and will you please block Varsoon tonight?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5004, the worst wrote:Nancy who did you block and will you please block Varsoon tonight?
I did block Varsoon.

Spoiler:
Shapeshifter
The shapeshifter was an enigmatic and mysterious character in the StarCraft Universe. Very little is known about this creature, beyond the fact that the shapeshifter was in fact a Xel'Naga, and was by its own admission several thousand years old. In each case that the shapeshifter has appeared in a meaningful role the creature has assumed the form of a Terran Male. The Shapeshifter's allegiance was to the fallen Xel'Naga Amon, and accordingly its actions were to further Amon's own goals.

After Blizzard confirmed Duran's return in Heart of the Swarm,[139] and tacitly implied that he may have appeared in Wings of Liberty,[140] many assumed that the character was reincarnated as Emil Narud. To support this position fans point to the fact that Narud was revealed in Heart of the Swarm to be an ancient shapeshifter serving Amon (fitting his description of himself in Brood War as "a servant of a far greater power"), and moreover, "Narud" is "Duran" spelled backwards. Although this was observed and commented/discussed by fans in the series, Blizzard made no definitive effort to merge the two characters until the release of Whispers of Oblivion, a three part prequel campaign to Legacy of the Void. In Whispers of Oblivion, Zeratul confirmed that Samir Duran and Emil Narud were indeed the same individual.[136][141]

Alias as Samir Duran
Voiced in the games by Cástulo Guerra[142]
The shapeshifter makes its initial appearance as Samir Duran, an enigmatic ex-Confederate Ghost operative introduced in Brood War, where he was voiced by Paul Ainsley. Duran was highly intelligent and manipulative, as well as knowledgeable about both the Protoss and Zerg. A former lieutenant in Alpha Squadron, Duran formed a small commando unit after the fall of the Confederacy to fight Mengsk's Dominion.[143]

Duran quickly allied with the United Earth Directorate's expeditionary force,[144] and used UED resources to mount an assassination attempt on Mengsk and provided vital intelligence and strategic advice on the Dominion to DuGalle. Duran convinced DuGalle to destroy the psi disruptor, to Stukov's chagrin, and as the UED closed in on Mengsk and his allies, Duran sabotaged a key operation, allowing the emperor to escape. When Stukov reconstructed the psi disruptor, Duran killed him and revealed his allegiance was actually to Sarah Kerrigan.[145]

With Duran as her advisor, Kerrigan successfully established command over the entirety of the Zerg Swarm. However, Duran vanished shortly afterwards. In a secret mission, he was discovered by Zeratul engineering a Protoss/Zerg hybrid. Duran ominously explained he "had many names throughout the millennia", that his work has little to do with Kerrigan and that he served "a far greater power".[128]

Alias of Dr. Emil Narud
Four years after the events of Brood War, the shapeshifter reemerged in the Korpulu Sector, now going by the persona Dr. Emil Narud – an enigmatic scientist first introduced in Wings of Liberty and later appearing in Heart of the Swarm, voiced by Armin Shimerman. Narud was the head of the Moebius Foundation and was viewed as a genius on Zerg biology and an expert on Protoss and Xel'Naga technology.

In Wings of Liberty, Narud and the Moebius Foundation backed Tychus Findlay's contact with James Raynor as a way to get around an imperial decree from Arcturus Mengsk which made it illegal to traffic in alien goods.[146][147] Narud would later appear by proxy as the Moebius Foundation's representative during a mission briefing on Tyrador, wherein Narud lent James Raynor his medical transport ships to help Raynor destroy the foundation's data cores in order to prevent the Queen of Blades from gaining access to them.[148] On the eve of the invasion of Char, Raynor learned from Valerian that Narud had been working with the Dominion's Crown Prince for the entire duration of the game.[149] In the aftermath of the successful de-infestation of the Queen of Blades, a civil war erupts between Arcturus and Valerian; in an attempt to find a safe haven, Valerian and Raynor seek shelter with the Moebius Foundation. Initially, Narud greeted and temporarily sheltered the group, but after examining the Xel'Naga artifact and thoroughly questioning Raynor about Kerrigan, Narud revealed his allegiance to Arcturus and sold out the group to an incoming Dominion fleet, but the fleet's attempt to kill Kerrigan fails.[63]

Narud later reappeared in Heart of the Swarm after former UED Vice Admiral Alexei Stukov contacted Kerrigan with a message to seek out the Skygeirr Station research facility orbiting Ketill IV. Upon her arrival at the facility, Stukov explained to Kerrigan that Skygeirr housed the Dominion's primary Hybrid research and development laboratory, and that "Emil Narud" was actually an ancient shapeshifter in the employment of a fallen Xel'Naga named Amon. After the Zerg swarm breached the interior of the facility and began attacking the Hybrids within, Narud made his initial appearance, broadcasting a message throughout the facility to inform Kerrigan that she was not welcome in the station.[132] After the Swarm breached the lowest level, Narud personally moved to kill Kerrigan by driving a null zone towards the Queen of Blades.[150] When the null zone attack failed, Narud retreated inside a Xel'Naga temple dedicated to Amon. In a showdown with Kerrigan, Narud taunted the Queen of Blades by using his shapeshifting abilities – first morphing into Jim Raynor, and then into Kerrigan's own human form, in which he wounded Kerrigan with a psi blade similar to that wielded by the Protoss. Kerrigan gained the upper hand in the end, impaling Narud with her wing-spikes. With his dying breath, Narud proclaimed that Amon had been resurrected and that she would see him soon.[133]

During the epilogue campaign, the combined forces of Kerrigan, Raynor and Artanis ventured into the void in order to rescue "Tassadar" (really Ouros) and encountered Narud, who was Ouros's jailer. After a difficult battle Narud's forces were overpowered and Narud was cornered by not only Artanis Kerrigan and Raynor, but Alexei Stukov, who called him "Duran." He asked Duran if he remembered what he had done to him, and Narud assumed Stukov was simply there to gloat. Stukov said "No, I'm here to say good night you son of a bitch." (an echo of the words Duran had said right before shooting him). He then shot Narud with a psychic blast, finishing him for good.

Varsoon is lying about his role. Mit was Narud - Duran spelled backwards. Duran is an alias of Naurud.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. Mit wasn’t a Zerg.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4995, the worst wrote:@nancy, I will block keyser tonight. If you're town please block Varsoon. I think it's our last chance.
Okay. I will do that. They are the scum. Performer, Varsoon, Key.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4941, Krazy wrote:During the night, Nauci was killed by
bullets!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Alignment CopWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are Kate Lockwell, a
Town Alignment Cop

Each night, you can learn the alignment of a player.

The two most frequent results you will get are "Not Zerg/Mafia" and "Zerg/Mafia"
You will NOT learn the alignment of Third Party 'Benign' Roles (Roles that have a separate wincon that does not require town to lose: i.e., Survivors and lynchers will appear to be Not Zerg/Mafia)
You CAN learn the alignment of any Third Party Killing Role (i.e. Serial Killer).
You CAN learn the alignment of Third Party "Evil" Roles (any role that requires town to lose as part of their wincon).

Win:
You win when all non-town killing roles have been removed.

Confirm:
In post 4998, Varsoon wrote:Zerg targetted Nauci
VOTE: Performer

Bullshit. Zerg don’t have bullets.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4239, Krazy wrote:
In post 4235, Krazy wrote:Skitter30 has died during the night! They were
Torn Apart by Zerg Forces
Accidentally forgot to include the bolded in the PM I sent to everyone, sorry about that.
No bullets!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4958, Shoshin wrote:If Key's town, he'll vote Performer with us.
Keys is scum with Varsoon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4959, the worst wrote:Keys is scum, like 100% lockscum
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Performer
#teamshoshin let's do this
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst, Maybe block Nancy tonight to make sure my role goes through. It's more important than stopping night kill.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4987, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4981, the worst wrote:Keys/Nancy/Varsoon?
Yeah, for sure. Performer/Nancy/Varsoon is plausible. Performer/Key/Nancy is plausible. Performer/Key/Varsoon is plausible.
No. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not plausible and you need to read up on Starcraft. Mitilos’ flip is Duran.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5013, Shoshin wrote:the worst, Maybe block Nancy tonight to make sure my role goes through. It's more important than stopping night kill.
No tw, don’t block me because I will be blocking either Key or Varsoon.

Shoshin is gamethrowing here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5013, Shoshin wrote:the worst, Maybe block Nancy tonight to make sure my role goes through. It's more important than stopping night kill.
I am 100% not blocking you, don’t be stupid. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nauci would back me on everything I’m saying and yes, I am still kicking myself for not blocking Performer N3 - which I 100% woukd have done, had I been playing solo. And I will blame myslef for ever allowing myself to be talked into it, because had I not allowed A50 to persuade me, Nauci would stll be alive because Xtoxm could have jailkept her last night and she could confirm everything I’m saying. :facepalm:

I would never have roleblocked you, if A50 hadn’t pushed me to do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5017, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nauci would back me on everything I’m saying and yes, I am still kicking myself for not blocking Performer N3 - which I 100% woukd have done, had I been playing solo. And I will blame myslef for ever allowing myself to be talked into it, because had I not allowed A50 to persuade me, Nauci would stll be alive because Xtoxm could have jailkept her last night and she could confirm everything I’m saying. :facepalm:

I would never have roleblocked you, if A50 hadn’t pushed me to do that.
@A50, you replaced out one day too late. Shoshin would never be paranoid about me, if it weren’t for you. If we lose this game, I’m blaming you and myself for not blocking Performer. I initially blocked Key but then realized that tw was probably on Key, so I wanted to block Performer but you pressured me to roleblock Shoshin. :facepalm:

This infuriates me so damn much and I went against my better instincts because you were so insistent about it. I could have saved Xtoxm and Nauci and I just hope that boneheaded decision doesn’t wind up costing us the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
Personality and TraitsEdit
"A powerful and vastly intelligent being who has worn many names and faces over the millennia. Considers himself superior to other beings and manipulates them to his own ends."
- Character description(src)

Duran considered himself superior to other beings as he manipulated them to his own ends.[64] He has let this condescension shine through when not masking his own nature.[7][9][42] This low opinion of other lifeforms extended to the zerg as a whole, regarding them as "a broken tool, fit only for the scrap heap."[9]

As Duran he spoke with a "liquid" accent and favored the C-10 rifle in combat.[16]

While masquerading as an adviser to DuGalle and later Kerrigan, Duran presented the facade of being dutiful and loyal, frequently offering information and suggests for plans of attack. His knowledge of tactics made him invaluable in the campaigns of both commanders.[26] As Narud, he was also apt at displaying earnest humility to those around him when he needed to.[58][51]

Few were aware of Duran's true nature before his demise in the Void. Sarah Kerrigan was unaware of who or what he was until shortly before the Second Great War.[65] Zeratul only became suspicious after personally meeting Duran at the end of the Brood War.[7] None of his former Confederate Resistance Forces comrades would have believed the truth.[12]

AbilitiesEdit
"It's like... nothing I've faced before."
"But you destroyed the Ancient One. You captured the power of all Zerus."
"This is something born of the void. Cold and empty. But so powerful it hurts."
- Sarah Kerrigan discussing the nature of Duran to Broodmother Zagara.(src)

EmilNarud SC2 Game2
Narud's true form is glimpsed
Duran was a powerful and vastly intelligent being. He was knowledgeable about the zerg,[18] and protoss technology.[66][7] He was powerful enough to generate a null zone, survive being hit by it,[42] generate psionic bolts, and survive all manner of psionic and physical attacks before finally succumbing to his injuries at the hands of Kerrigan, only to later have survived and retreat to the void. He also demonstrated the ability to generate a psi-blade without any apparent technological device to focus the energy. He also possessed shapeshifting abilities.[/b][/b][62]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5019, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
Personality and TraitsEdit
"A powerful and vastly intelligent being who has worn many names and faces over the millennia. Considers himself superior to other beings and manipulates them to his own ends."
- Character description(src)

Duran considered himself superior to other beings as he manipulated them to his own ends.[64] He has let this condescension shine through when not masking his own nature.[7][9][42] This low opinion of other lifeforms extended to the zerg as a whole, regarding them as "a broken tool, fit only for the scrap heap."[9]

As Duran he spoke with a "liquid" accent and favored the C-10 rifle in combat.[16]

While masquerading as an adviser to DuGalle and later Kerrigan, Duran presented the facade of being dutiful and loyal, frequently offering information and suggests for plans of attack. His knowledge of tactics made him invaluable in the campaigns of both commanders.[26] As Narud, he was also apt at displaying earnest humility to those around him when he needed to.[58][51]

Few were aware of Duran's true nature before his demise in the Void. Sarah Kerrigan was unaware of who or what he was until shortly before the Second Great War.[65] Zeratul only became suspicious after personally meeting Duran at the end of the Brood War.[7] None of his former Confederate Resistance Forces comrades would have believed the truth.[12]

AbilitiesEdit
"It's like... nothing I've faced before."
"But you destroyed the Ancient One. You captured the power of all Zerus."
"This is something born of the void. Cold and empty. But so powerful it hurts."
- Sarah Kerrigan discussing the nature of Duran to Broodmother Zagara.(src)

EmilNarud SC2 Game2
Narud's true form is glimpsed
Duran was a powerful and vastly intelligent being. He was knowledgeable about the zerg,[18] and protoss technology.[66][7] He was powerful enough to generate a null zone, survive being hit by it,[42] generate psionic bolts, and survive all manner of psionic and physical attacks before finally succumbing to his injuries at the hands of Kerrigan, only to later have survived and retreat to the void. He also demonstrated the ability to generate a psi-blade without any apparent technological device to focus the energy. He also possessed shapeshifting abilities.[/b][/b][62]
Do you guys get it yet. Dr. Emil Narud=Silas Duran. Duh.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4939, Krazy wrote:
Informed WitchWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

Spoiler:

You are Dr. Emil Narud, a
Informed Evil Witch

Each night, you may target a player and force them to target another player. Your target will know they were "Witched" but they will not know their new target. If they did not have a night action, they will still visit the new target, and show as having visited to any Trackers/Watchers and activate any other on-target effects. If they had a night action, but were not performing their night action that night, they will still perform that night action, even if they had a gated effect that would normally prevent them from taking an action on the night you control them.

You are informed that [redacted]. You are informed that [redacted] You are informed that [redacted]

You are also informed [redacted]

Win:
You win when town has lost the game and are still alive. OR, If you have survived until night 3, you win so long as the town loses, regardless of which anti-town faction wins.

Confirm:

You have a fakeclaim as below
In post 3683, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3601, AlmostNancy wrote:It isn’t Duran.

Why did you do that Varsoon? Why?

Why didn’t you ask me if the name I’d been given. had a D in it or something?

Then I could have put your mind at ease and you wouldn’t have claimed.
Because it'd out that I'm Duran to the Zerg Duran who wants to kill me.
In post 3569, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
In post 3505, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I dunno what the factional makeup is like, though.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
You literally said you know someone isn't 'the original' [FLAVORNAME].
That's my role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by the worst »

I think this has to be groupscum but BLOCK VARSOON TONIGHT no matter what. I can't believe how much I'm risking on this setup having two nearly-identical town power roles. :facepalm:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5021, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4939, Krazy wrote:
Informed WitchWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

Spoiler:

You are Dr. Emil Narud, a
Informed Evil Witch

Each night, you may target a player and force them to target another player. Your target will know they were "Witched" but they will not know their new target. If they did not have a night action, they will still visit the new target, and show as having visited to any Trackers/Watchers and activate any other on-target effects. If they had a night action, but were not performing their night action that night, they will still perform that night action, even if they had a gated effect that would normally prevent them from taking an action on the night you control them.

You are informed that [redacted]. You are informed that [redacted] You are informed that [redacted]

You are also informed [redacted]

Win:
You win when town has lost the game and are still alive. OR, If you have survived until night 3, you win so long as the town loses, regardless of which anti-town faction wins.

Confirm:

You have a fakeclaim as below
In post 3683, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3601, AlmostNancy wrote:It isn’t Duran.

Why did you do that Varsoon? Why?

Why didn’t you ask me if the name I’d been given. had a D in it or something?

Then I could have put your mind at ease and you wouldn’t have claimed.
Because it'd out that I'm Duran to the Zerg Duran who wants to kill me.
In post 3569, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3198, AlmostNancy wrote:P.edit because the REAL _____ will claim first and scum won’t be able to beat them to it.
In post 3505, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3496, Varsoon wrote:@AlmostNancy: I think it's possible that an infested terran did a kill on N1, given we have two deaths.
I dunno what the factional makeup is like, though.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that whoever killed the PGO was some kind of BP SK though.
Yes, and after reading up some more on Starcraft, I think you’re probably right.

I’m not willing to give up the possible scumdoc theory just yet though. Once Performer flips, I think we’ll likely know that.

Anyway, my role PM says something along the lines of, there is a character in the game, who isn’t the original ____ or words to that effect.
You literally said you know someone isn't 'the original' [FLAVORNAME].
That's my role.
Varsoon claims to be Duran and that they’re is a Zerg Duran in the setup but Mitilos flipped Dr. Emil NARUD=Duran, spelled backwards. Anyone look up Starcraft and tell me that I’m making shit up.

Mitilos is obviously NOT Zerg, so, there obviously can’t be 3 Durans in this game, therefore Varsoon has to be lying about his role because if both he and Mitilos are Duran and Mitilos isn’t Zerg, then obviously Varsoon had to be Zerg Duran. Does Shoshin literally need a building to fall on her not to see this?

Unfucking believable. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5022, the worst wrote:I think this has to be groupscum but BLOCK VARSOON TONIGHT no matter what. I can't believe how much I'm risking on this setup having two nearly-identical town power roles. :facepalm:
Alright and you are definitely blocking Key then?

Should I vote Performer yet?

I’ll do as you wish.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”