micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 2148, Pink Ball wrote:What the fuck even dude, if you're town we still win by lynching sheep tomorrow. Shut the hell up
No, I’m not shutting the hell up..You shut the hell up for fucking mislynching us! :mad:

We tried to tw mislynch and voted Mastina D fucking 1 but sure conveniently ignore that. No, I’m rightfully pissed that you guys are this embarrassingly and cringeworthy bad and I no longer give a fuck about this game.

I hope sheep wins and IDGAF if that’s antitown. I 100% mean it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:26 am

In post 2150, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2148, Pink Ball wrote:What the fuck even dude, if you're town we still win by lynching sheep tomorrow. Shut the hell up
No, I’m not shutting the hell up..You shut the hell up for fucking mislynching us! :mad:

We tried to STOP tw mislynch and voted Mastina D fucking 1 but sure conveniently ignore that. No, I’m rightfully pissed that you guys are this embarrassingly and cringeworthy bad and I no longer give a fuck about this game.

I hope sheep wins and IDGAF if that’s antitown. I 100% mean it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:27 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2140, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I am legit pissed that idiots want to throw this game, when we’re so close to winning. Fuck you, WOAT!!!
yOu beTtER wAtCh iT oR i'Ll rePoRT yOu
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 2152, podoboq wrote:
In post 2140, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I am legit pissed that idiots want to throw this game, when we’re so close to winning. Fuck you, WOAT!!!
You’re my spirit animal
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 am

In post 2024, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i have this theory that nancy's role is a legit role and mafia giving the n6 vig makes me a miller to investigator

idk what else the point is because the game doesnt actually go to n6

or why apparently a guilty isnt a giulty for im assuming some unspecified reason?
I don’t know, ask Schadd but town has their fucking heads up their asses anyhow, except obviously Skitter.

My play here is pretty much identical to Starcraft 1 and I truly hope she recognizes that but oh well,
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:34 am

Nah, you won’t because you’re going to mislynch us first cuz you are a bad goddamned WOAT!!!

And I will repeat this to you on speedloop post-game, if I still even GAF. I would self-vote but unlike you, I refuse to gamethrow.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:35 am

In post 2147, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Oh and Mastina, double and triple fuck you, for setting up our slot in this way. That really wasn’t cool.:/
Now nkw nancy, this is a little unfair!
Mastina did a good job of it and I'm impressed witht he outcome!
Good scumplay is good scumplay! She is a master manipulator after all :)
Ya, as long as they are scum. My worry is the guilty being untrustworthy.

- Ari
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:41 am

In post 1984, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if this flips villa im basically going to end up doublign down on all my reads and lose all my wim too but
A) You already KNOW we will.

B) On the miraculous chance, you really are N6 vig/miller/whatever, you should 100% be townreading me here, based on both meta and play.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 am

In post 1943, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i want to w read nancy drew despite the terrible angleshooting because blocking didnt work and idk whether to be thankful or not but VOTE: meph
This is sheep’s reason for voting us yesterday. I still have no freaking clue what this means.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2155, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
Nah, you won’t because you’re going to mislynch us first cuz you are a bad goddamned WOAT!!!

And I will repeat this to you on speedloop post-game, if I still even GAF. I would self-vote but unlike you, I refuse to gamethrow.
Even if you're town, this isn't game throwing and you know it.

We believe that you are scum, and are lying. We are lynching you because we believe that you are scum. Game throwing is intentionally throwing the game, not being bad. Even if you thought we were being bad, you know this isn't game throwing.

Why are you making shit up and yelling like a 4-year-old who didn't get a cookie before dinner? This is a game. Calm the fuck down. And hold yourself to your own phony standards.
In post 1912, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Disagree and I 100% WILL report ANYONE who insults me in such a way. I would strongly advise you not to volunteer.
If you care so much about people being respectful, stop being disrespectful to your fellow players. I'm not saying you should lay down and die, but have some class for fuck's sake.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Pink Ball »

We are not gamethrowing by lynching you, you dense mofo. If you're town, the only one being an idiot is you. If you're scum this whole rant is unnecessary since you're already lynched, so yeah, shut the fuck up.

What the fuck, this is a team game, if you're mislynched is not game over. I fucking hate this kind of attitude. Town already won even if you like it or not.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:48 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77420&user_select%5B%5D=31800

Because apparently some people STILL apparently literally need a building to fall on them, to see common sense.

This is how I reacted as caught scum in Overkill 1.

I know, I know, I’m giving you guys too much credit but fuck me, I’m an optimist like that.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:49 am

In post 2159, podoboq wrote:
In post 2155, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

Even if you're town, this isn't game throwing and you know it.

We believe that you are scum, and are lying. We are lynching you because we believe that you are scum. Game throwing is intentionally throwing the game, not being bad. Even if you thought we were being bad, you know this isn't game throwing.

Why are you making shit up and yelling like a 4-year-old who didn't get a cookie before dinner? This is a game. Calm the fuck down. And hold yourself to your own phony standards.
In post 1912, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Disagree and I 100% WILL report ANYONE who insults me in such a way. I would strongly advise you not to volunteer.
If you care so much about people being respectful, stop being disrespectful to your fellow players. I'm not saying you should lay down and die, but have some class for fuck's sake.
No, I won’t ever be nice to people who mislynch me. IDGAF if you approve of that or not.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh, is Nancy doing this stupid rant? I thought it was Ari, sorry Ari. Nancy back at it again.

You're already lynched, there are 4 votes on you and we're 6. Byeeeeeeee
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Bye bye Nancy have a nice one!!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And if you're never going to be nice to someone who mislynches you, you're probably the worst person to play this game. For yourself and for the rest of us.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:56 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 350, schadd_ wrote:FUN AND SPONTANEOUS MOD ACTIVITY

fun mod doing a fun thingchoose a post of yours for me to read aloud and post for everyone's listening enjoyment

indicate the post to me by PM and i will have your recording within 30 days

limit one per customer per day phase. i will use my discretion for truncating exceptionally long or crude posts
I don't know if this was serious or anything, but for what it's worth, the following posts would be my choices.

"It's a horrible way to look at this game, and it's a worse way to look at people, and it seriously frustrates me that this attitude from her is being praised."

"this is, in fact, the most toxic game I have ever been a part of."

"have some class for fuck's sake."
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:57 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2165, Pink Ball wrote:And if you're never going to be nice to someone who mislynches you, you're probably the worst person to play this game. For yourself and for the rest of us.
SIG THIS
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:58 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2162, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:No, I won’t ever be nice to people who mislynch me. IDGAF if you approve of that or not.
Also, sig this, just so that WOTM and WOTC can actually serve their purpose.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:00 am

Post by podoboq »

Also, I'd like to know which head(s) approve of the attitude being displayed here from the Mephistophanes account so that I can put them on my personal blacklist.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:02 am

In post 2160, Pink Ball wrote:We are not gamethrowing by lynching you, you dense mofo. If you're town, the only one being an idiot is you. If you're scum this whole rant is unnecessary since you're already lynched, so yeah, shut the fuck up.

What the fuck, this is a team game, if you're mislynched is not game over. I fucking hate this kind of attitude. Town already won even if you like it or not.
I don’t care. I’m not ever down with being mislynched - especially when town is being so unbelievably fucking stupid.

So, no. I don’t care if you don’t like me or whateve and if you think I do this as scum, I’m doubling/trippling sown on that.

You would be pissed too if scum set you up right from the getgo as Mastina did. Both us and tw. And we actively try to stop his mislynch and were on Mastina D1.

On D2, we mistakenly townread her for giving us that N2 investigative, do you seriously blame us for that?

So yeah, I’m hella pissed that you, Podoc and Slaxx are ignoring all of the obvious towntells of both mine and Ari’s meta, ignoring our voting on D1.

Ignoring our possible guilty - sorry but that’s exactly what the role results said, I guess maybe it really was a weak role. I dunno but the correct play here, is obviously to lynch the obvious scummy play who we got the N2 guilty on.

You know we’re not lying because Skitter already confirmed us as visiting sheep. And use your freaking brains. In what world, do we ever give our #1 scumread jack?

Like how tf do you expect me not that be outraged here? I mean seriously.

If we had an actual gift to give - which we didn’t btw - we would obviously have given it to our #1 townread. Did you guess Skitter? :roll:

No fucking way do ever give. jack to sheep here and if you seriously see a world where that is even freaking possible, then you should permanently quit playing mafia, because believing that really is beyond insane.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:04 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2170, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:So yeah, I’m hella pissed that you, Podoc and Slaxx are ignoring all of the obvious towntells of both mine and Ari’s meta, ignoring our voting on D1.
Trust tells aren't town tells. They're just breaking site rules.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:05 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 2169, podoboq wrote:Also, I'd like to know which head(s) approve of the attitude being displayed here from the Mephistophanes account so that I can put them on my personal blacklist.
I
do
want an answer to this, but I can wait until the Schadd comes back and the game ends so that you can stop the theater.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:06 am

In post 2166, podoboq wrote:
In post 350, schadd_ wrote:FUN AND SPONTANEOUS MOD ACTIVITY

fun mod doing a fun thingchoose a post of yours for me to read aloud and post for everyone's listening enjoyment

indicate the post to me by PM and i will have your recording within 30 days

limit one per customer per day phase. i will use my discretion for truncating exceptionally long or crude posts
I don't know if this was serious or anything, but for what it's worth, the following posts would be my choices.

"It's a horrible way to look at this game, and it's a worse way to look at people, and it seriously frustrates me that this attitude from her is being praised."

"this is, in fact, the most toxic game I have ever been a part of."

"have some class for fuck's sake."
In post 2167, podoboq wrote:
In post 2165, Pink Ball wrote:And if you're never going to be nice to someone who mislynches you, you're probably the worst person to play this game. For yourself and for the rest of us.
SIG THIS
Good. I’m totally fine with that.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 861, Pink Ball wrote: As Sean Connery would say, yesh.
In post 1982, Pink Ball wrote:Oh wait, mastina is at L-1.

VOTE: mastina

Now she isn't
In post 2164, Pink Ball wrote:Bye bye Nancy have a nice one!!
I would like any of these three read by schadd_, with the condition of the Sean Connery one being read as Sean Connery.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”