Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:39 am

Post by themilkcartonkid »

In post 1099, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1096, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 1095, Flubbernugget wrote:Cheeky's posting volume exploded after the result and "but the posts look town" is a read of D1 quality.
What? Did you even read the posts? She literally said "you should lynch me to test this." This is explicitly against her win on as scum!cheeky but makes perfect sense for town
Well when you're on the cusp of losing what's left?
Omgus? Create a 1v1? At least, that's what I expected.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I would've gone with OMGUS :lol:

Also my "explosion of activity" was me literally being asked to effort. Flubber's shade has gone from moonlogic to downright scummy - the unvote reads like testing the water to see if his bad logic and my guilty looking prison sentence would get me lynched and since there were no takers he's changed his tune.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Well hey, we can afford to lynch me if that's what it comes down to ;)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

But in all seriousness an omgus/1v1 just gets scum lynched after their opponent greens so it's not a viable tactic, unless you're *seriously* entertaining a 4 scum setup.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: cheeky

She is right though that even if I know I can't get a lynch through that unvoting is unacceptable.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:lol:
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

:dead:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:good:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Flubber: To me, voting Cheeky is the unacceptable choice. Please vote no lynch. Thanks you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1061, themilkcartonkid wrote:Question: does vig stop nk? That could explain one (or maybe both) lacks of nks. Also, ddj, talk with me
here bc I'm apparently nevertown to skitter
you've had like one or two townie posts today that i kinda liked but on balance i felt that your pushes on thor and dla and vote-parkign were pretty bad; you also never really responded to me when i called you out on your illogic a few times over the past couple of phases.

like i said tho i'm fine leaving this for now given the absence of another explanation for the lack of nks and the fact that if you're scum you've kinda boxed yourself in mechanically wrt making nks and i don't think you could expect to survive to endgame on it, and if you're town you're going to be dead pretty soon most likely unless you're like a miracle jk, so yeah

==
In post 1060, Almost50 wrote:@skitter: Cheeky knows me well enough. Flubber is a gut read. I think No Lynch is our best bet regardless of whether we have 1 or 2 remaining scums. Trust me.
is she good at reading you?
In post 1062, Omochao wrote:
In post 1046, CheekyTeeky wrote:The fuck even. Omo explain how you didn't vote joges here?
idk

I probably felt that one post wasn't enough to warrant a vote? who knows
meh

==
In post 1067, DuckDuckJab wrote:
As for flubber I think scum would have bussed him if he were scum with them.
He doesn't sound like he's following any particular agenda or working with a particular team, if that makes sense to anyone. Him not being pushed much until now makes me think he's town honestly. Though I wish he would suspect people that could actually flip scum instead of me and CT.
Really? In a Joges/Robert/{Soviet Crocolisk/LolWagons/Flubber} team you think that slot would have been bussed? Honestly, I don't see that scum team having an extensive long-term plan really tbh; i see them more as kinda muddling by and taking advantage of major conflicts and lolhammers and stagnant gamestates to get the past two mislynches. like I guess I can see them trying to bus maybe Crocolisk early on when they have the numbers but the three of them have all been under enough suspicion and have been in the poe like all game that i'm not sure it would have helped them really to bus and make endgame that much harder with fewer numbers.

==
In post 1072, Lady Angel wrote:I'm wondering if it's worth going tinfoil hat on this setup, I'm trying to rationalize how two scum died in two nights
i mean the vig is obvs doing a pretty good job
i'm a little disturbed that you've been popping in to make comments like 'i'm so confused' and 'i'm trying to udnerstand how scum died these two nights' without doing much else
you're basically making vague comments on set-up spec without, like, scumhunting, and i think in a game with weird night flips htat might be an easier way for scum to try to interact with the thread.

==

bujaber is still hilariously obvtown

==
In post 1090, Flubbernugget wrote:I still have no clue why scum tries so hard to kill cheeky over a different player high in people's reads lists.
yeah this bit is confusing to me.
i'm not entirely sure why scum would try to nk town!cheeky twice in this gamestate, especially if it didn't work the first time. i can see like ddj maybe but cheeky being the target twice is quite odd.

not entirely sure who'd be threatened enough by her here really to try to nk her twice. at the end of day1 she was onto robert, but so was like everyone else after that hammer. she has been fairly consistently scumreading your slot actually, now that i think about it
In post 1099, Flubbernugget wrote:Well when you're on the cusp of losing what's left?
i find scum tend to get survivalistic/defeated-y when they're the last scum in a shaky position (like, say, getting jk-guiltied). i haven't really gotten that vibe for her, and i think accepting her lynch is here is townie - it's not just her immediate reaction, but also that she's been repeatedly matter-of-factly saying things like 'yeah if the no-lynch doesn't work we'll just lynch me' etc

==

not really vibing no-lynch honestly
VOTE: omochao
i think this is where i want to go; i disliked how he was positioning to push like half of the thor wagon at the start of day2, and his repeated posts calling joges 'yikes' when joges was under suspicion without really doing anything about it feels distance-y; his post above in response to cheeky calling him out is underwhelming and he can't really explain why he didn't really vote him ever

i guess i wouldn't really object to a no-lynch if it came down to it given that we do have a vig, so we most likely will gain information overnight, but i think lynching is a lot better because it forces people to take articulable positions in the event of a mislynch/misvig tonight and the game is ongoing tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1109, skitter30 wrote:is she good at reading you?
I can answer this. No. I'm developing new tactics specifically around how to manage A50 though.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1108, Almost50 wrote:@Flubber: To me, voting Cheeky is the unacceptable choice. Please vote no lynch. Thanks you.
The only reason I would vote no lynch is if town decides they want to let the vig shoot for a Scummy
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1109, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1060, Almost50 wrote:@skitter: Cheeky knows me well enough. Flubber is a gut read. I think No Lynch is our best bet regardless of whether we have 1 or 2 remaining scums. Trust me.
is she good at reading you?
Fairly so, yes. She's better at reading me in the hydra though (Almost Chara) but I think that's where she learnt how to read me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1110, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1109, skitter30 wrote:is she good at reading you?
I can answer this. No. I'm developing new tactics specifically around how to manage A50 though.
Oh! I was wrong then. I thought you learnt something about my play from that crazy hydra game (Ali's) that you correctly applied at least twice since (one was on MU? Hell I don't even remember if you correctly TR'd me on that game! But I know for a fact you did well in another game here.) ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1111, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1108, Almost50 wrote:@Flubber: To me, voting Cheeky is the unacceptable choice. Please vote no lynch. Thanks you.
The only reason I would vote no lynch is if town decides they want to let the vig shoot for a Scummy
That's the idea. Considering the Vig is 2/2 so far (as opposed to us being 0/2) I figure we let them do their thing for tonight before we intervene, maybe?

DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

@A50 - we will discuss just how aware I am of what's going on in the game after the game if you so wish. You should make up your mind on whether I am in sync with you or I'm not. I can't be both perceptive of your play and ignorant of it at the same time.
I don't care that you want to keep things to yourself. What I am saying is that there is no set of circumstances or roles that could justify no lynch here to me in this dayphase with the public knowledge we share. So don't reveal, but just change your position.

@skitter - maybe I don't know.. I don't have a solid case on it with tangible evidence, just the way I felt about flubber. What about the second part of that quote? Do you feel that any of his posts are indicative of someone having a team with him?

I sadly obvtowned way earlier than this.. at this stage I might as well just post whatever I want until scum NK me or we win.

But yes I didn't want to say it because I didn't trust my pov on the issue but now that some of you have mentioned it I likely got targetted at least once which is another reason why I'm skeptical of the whole cheeky being JK'd twice thing. Not to mention A50 also being alive.

VOTE: Omochao seems like there's more support for Omo than lady A.

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Lady Angel has requested replacement.
This is a Parachute.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1114, Almost50 wrote:
That's the idea. Considering the Vig is 2/2 so far (as opposed to us being 0/2) I figure we let them do their thing for tonight before we intervene, maybe?

How exactly does a lynch stop the vig from shooting?
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like Flubber is a good lynch rn tbh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1117, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 1114, Almost50 wrote:

How exactly does a lynch stop the vig from shooting?
It doesn't. It just prevents the town's already miniscule chance of lynching scum so the vig can shoot them. Hence why I'm not taking the sentiment particularly seriously.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Omochao »

I'm so upset rn

my laptop was supposed to be here yesterday

apparently they delivered it but I don't have it

it was signed off by some dude I've never heard of

I go to my leasing office to figure out if they dropped it there cause they couldn't find my apartment

they don't have a package for my apt number.

so they delivered it to the wrong place and so some neighbor of mine just has my laptop and I have no way of knowing where it is. Such a fucking hassle.

I would replace out but it seems you guys are lynching me, and this has been so demotivating I don't even want to oppose it.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Omochao »

oh yeah I don't think I'm L-1 but I'm VT

only regret this game is that God fucking hates me and doesn't want me to have fun doing literally anything
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1117, DuckDuckJab wrote:How exactly does a lynch stop the vig from shooting?
I didn't say it does. What I'm saying is we are killing off townies and the Vig is shooting off scum. We are making the Vig's job a bit harder by pressuring them to be right every time because we have not been right once yet. Might as well apply a "follow the
Cop
Vig" kind of strategy so long as it's paying off.

Also, people have always advised me not to put too much thought about replacing out, and I always find it hard to ignore the timing and circumstances of a replace out. :neutral:

themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:58 pm

So at this point I'm super certain scum is in omo, la, and gamma. I think the low amount of play is not scum for all of them, but at least one of them is purposefully low level. The game is stalling after a good flurry because they are barely checking in
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:02 pm

I feel much less so about gamma, so I'd like to save that lynch for later

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”