Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 2696, mbaki wrote:There is no way you can seriously think this counts as trying to have a discussion with me. The post isn't even directed at me, it refers to me indirectly, implying that it is talking about me rather than to me.
That is not an example of me trying to communicate with you. There are examples where you've chosen self-destruction over discussion.

This is an example of me trying to spark a discussion with the town.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 2698, Creature wrote:Apparently trying to guess who mbaki is is more interesting than the actual game.
Mbaki is Mbaki.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:20 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 2701, Moongrass wrote:
In post 2698, Creature wrote:Apparently trying to guess who mbaki is is more interesting than the actual game.
Mbaki is Mbaki.
Your first post I've agreed with in a while.

Where have I chosen not to engage in discussion?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 2008, mbaki wrote:Well, my plan for the day was to lurk and find who I think the last scum is because I think I'm probably dying next. I haven't cleared anybody including Dannflor for ~paranoia~.

That said, because there's a hammer my reads are about this:
Dannflor / Creature*
Varsoon / Oka / Suka
DDL
Kmd

and please don't get unmotivated if we don't lynch right first try, 1 scum to a lot of townies is bad odds and I've seen towns drop games due to apathy that comes with a big early lead.

I WAS waiting, but since the days done:
Kmd, why am I and Suka likely scum to you? Talking about Suka being an odd pick for a Fish partner, and you are now the only player scumreading me I believe.
That leads to Oka, what made you change your mind on my slot?

DDL and Varsoon, you have both done little which makes your jabs at each other amusing to me. Varsoon and Creature, what is overtly scummy about DDL? Why have you been tunneled on bum since day 1?
In post 2021, mbaki wrote:
In post 2017, DrDolittle wrote:im feeling better about kmd as town.

mbaki's 2008 pings me in a really bad way
This pings me in a bad way, and that's not snark my friend.
In post 2012, DrDolittle wrote:feeling real good about dann flipping scum if bef is red.

"He wants us to come to the conclusion that Nero was killed because he was "opposition" to a BEF mislynch, but he can't come out and say it himself"

this seems like something taken directly out of the scum thread
Dann has done more analysis than his scum game looks to be capable of, but he is less eye blindingly obvious town than he was in our last game. I've also kind of had a pet theory that Dann townread me as strong as he did on entrance to pocket me. Of course, the flip side of this is he's just a good player and had some correct reads which is town indicative. He even defended Vorkuta a bit and pushed a Fish lynch yesterday if I recall.

I agree him being scum is a possibility, but I believe this is out of his range is the point of this post. I don't agree with the scum thread stuff, that's not really how people play.
In post 2094, mbaki wrote:There is 100% 2 scum left. Also, this game sucks.

VOTE: DDL
@mbaki: This is all I could find which could be seen as relevant to your DDL scumread. I still don't understand your reasons, or why you would be more confident in this read than any other reads you have.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 2250, mbaki wrote:DDL's progression on my slot is nonsense.
In post 2241, DrDolittle wrote:{oka, mbaki} is still my solve. maybe oka for creature, but i'm leaning more heavily on oka.
After d2, it is ridiculous to propose I'm partners with Oka and anybody critically reading can see that.

He went from townreading me through my bad reads to setting up his shitty attempt to mislynch my slot.
In post 799, DrDolittle wrote:mbakiv - town
At this point in the game, I was his strongest town read.

The next relevant mention is defending me:
In post 1128, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1115, OkaPoka wrote:Still prefer mbaki lynch to vorkuta, though revelations are interesting. We can lynch vorkuta tomorrow.

As to why because you guys are going to ask.

mbaki's self vote pushes it over the edge for me. The difference between mbaki selfvoting and your typical rage!town self-voter is that mbaki isn't the type of player who self-votes, based on what he said about yyotta. Either he was lying about his opinion on yyotta or he was manufacturing rage. pick whatever reason you want, mbaki is the scummier player.
? Oka are you scum ?

the revelations looks on my end like a smoking gun

your case on mbaki seems dubious at best
Still townreading me here:
In post 1181, DrDolittle wrote:I'm against lynching mbaki today. I think hes town, but I am open to changing reads on this slot as more information comes
And that was when there was active casing going on against my slot.

And then finally, the switch around
after BEF had been hammered
:

He town read me to let me loltunnel three town lynches (although really, I had nothing to do with the BEF lynch, he was l-1 before I read the thread). Once my bad reads were exhausted, he switched gears completely. I commented on his callout of 2008 being bad at the time, too.

His suggestion that the mislynches are my fault is also ludicrous. He was a big advocate of lynching BEF, and didn't even defend Vork. Hell, probably one of his longest posts this game:
In post 1793, DrDolittle wrote:I think I would prefer a BEF lynch today.
1 - I think there's at most one scum in {BEF, Vork} and {BEF, mbaki}. That role flipping red clears our
2 - With conf bias, his wagon hop on me is extremely lazy and antitown ("for the sake of progress")
3 - I agree with what people said. BEF's reads today are extremely weak, and they feel more like continuing to set up mislynches.
4 - Meta-wise, this game reminds me of the last time BEF played scum, rather than BEF played town. His scum play seems more confident, vocally fights with frequent-posters, and then gradually shirks when there's more pressure.
5 - The story that rb-BEF teammates makes sense, although its weaker than rb-vork.

I'm still ok with Vork lynch, but right now, I would prefer a flip here instead. VOTE: bef
He subtly supports the Vork lynch, knowing it'll go through with me tunnelling it, and angles for the BEF lynch the next day. And, again, even if you don't believe that, it is indisputable he did not defend any of the mislynches. Of course, he voted Vork earlier when it was less certain:
In post 1006, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: vorkuta
There is also no explanation from him why I would kill Dann, the person who entered the game and called my wagon retarded (it was), me his top town read, and kept that throughout the game. There is, however, the counter explanation that he wanted me lynched today and wanted to get rid of my champion to make it less problematic.

His Kmd progression might be even worse than mine. He starts off with a scumread with posts such as this:
In post 559, DrDolittle wrote:i town read oka, and to a lesser degree creature. I don't think Kmd is town. His ISO is a lot of commentary, and like a total of 1 scum read in yyotta?
VOTE: kmd
In post 705, DrDolittle wrote:I still pref KMD. Willing vorkuta over yyota. Wouldn't be too opposed to my lynch either. I'm a liability on town at this rate especially with this player list
In post 900, DrDolittle wrote:make kmd point out where he has reads tomorrow. (hint he doesn't)
Of course, there aren't many mentions because he barely existed d1. He doesn't mention his top scumread again until:

Again, same post, same terrible progression out of nowhere. These aren't the reads of a town player trying to sort, they're the reads of a player changing reads as they're optimal for him to do so.
In post 2201, mbaki wrote:I think one of the VT claims is scum (Kmd or DDL), and the other is a PR though they may have claimed their real PR.

Creature probably still town?

So in Varsoon, Suka, Oka.

There is normally 1-2 strong PRs in a game with a traitor, so this would imply Suka is town because really there are barely any PRs at all. Varsoon could possibly be a scum UB, but I think Oka is more likely.

Follower and Voyeur are both kinda weak, and then the UB to recover one of them plus a commuter. Hm.

I really think you guys need to claim modifiers for setup spec to work. Otherwise, though, I'm sitting at a DDL and Oka solve, and Kmd as scum over DDL or Varsoon / Suka as scum over Oka if it comes to that.
In post 2267, mbaki wrote:
In post 2262, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2246, mbaki wrote:Why don't you go show me what scumhunting you've done? I've been solving actively since day 1.
yeah this is the part that amazes me. I refuse to believe anyone is this bad at the game while "posting" and "thinking" so much. thus, im inching slowly towards you being scum

my scumhunting at least involves taking clear stances on players. yours is dodgy.
You aren't slowly inching, you're actively pushing me. And, food for thought: it takes two people for a misread to happen. BEF and Vorkuta both pushed each other, so don't act like those lynches are my fault.
And again, you also pushed BOTH of them.
If my reads are shit, I think every single player here qualifies for that too.
In post 2263, DrDolittle wrote:also all your crap about how youre done with this game, and how this game is hopeless and how you hate this game can just fuck off. if you dont want to play then replace out.
(nothing about your alignment) That mindset is garbage and a lot of the bad about this site. 5+ replace outs per game should not be normal. You can't be having a bad game of soccer, or CoD, or etc. and then decide to replace out mid game and let a new team mate come in. That isn't how competitive games work.
In post 2264, DrDolittle wrote:ps. im amazed at your gall to put out posts 1000 posts apart and argue inconsistency.
I didn't pick out posts. I used ctrl F mbaki and then Kmd in your iso and selected all relevant results. YOU CHOOSING NOT TO REFER TO US FOR "1000 posts" IS YOUR CHOICE, and NOT A TOWNIE ONE. There was no pursuing of your scumread of Kmd or stated reevaluation for "1000 posts".
The posts around these in my iso also have sorting of Creature, Oka, etc.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

Post by mbaki »

Also, lol at you quoting myself having generally "good" reads by standards of this game, IE both your slot as town before it was popular and Dann.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Creature »

Should we roll a dice on who we lynch?
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:44 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 2201, mbaki wrote:I'm sitting at a DDL and Oka solve, and Kmd as scum over DDL or Varsoon / Suka as scum over Oka if it comes to that.
Oh and this is extra great, because I've had that "convenient for me to have" Oka / DDL solve since before you joined the god damn game.

But again, you would have known this if you read my posts.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Creature »

You still think Suka/Moongrass is a scum possibility?
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:47 am

Post by mbaki »

If they are, they're winning this game. I'm not paranoia lynching there ever, Suka's play bought me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Creature »

Me too.
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 am

Post by mbaki »

Why would you ask that then, lol.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Creature »

I saw 2201 and wondered if you still thought Suka could be scum.
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 am

Post by mbaki »

At that point, you were my top town read. Suka is now though.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Moongrass »

Ok, thank you mbaki.

Since most of us are scumreading Oka, it makes sense to lynch there to relieve some pressure. I will not be alive tomorrow, but I believe it would be in town's best interest to lynch in DDL, and mbaki, who are almost certainly SvT. Both of these players had strange connections with the flipped traitor RC; mbaki's implications were worse imo.

If one flips town, lynch the other. Simple.

I know that towns do not listen to reads from the dead, but you should listen now.

VOTE: OkaPoka
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 am

Post by mbaki »

Don't worry, if its LyLo I won't quick vote but I highly doubt I don't vote DDL in any world.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Moongrass »

It won't be LyLo. Oka's claim is a scumclaim.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Creature »

If you can argue Oka's claim doesn't make sense in this setup, sure.
Sigh
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Moongrass »

Nah, more incriminating is his behavior around the mass claim. Suka, a follower, claimed she had a result on Oka before Oka claimed ascetic. Oka also pushed against mass-claim without any real role that could justify resisting mass-claim.

We could also look from the perspective of wagon resistance; multiple people are OK with lynching Oka, and Oka still hasn't reached L-1.

This is much stronger evidence than trying to meta the mod.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:36 am

Post by mbaki »

I can get on board with an Oka lynch as long as people promise to actually evaluate between myself and DDL tomorrow, regardless of how Oka flips. If Varsoon agrees to this, I'll vote it with you. I know Creature and Kmd will.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:37 am

Post by mbaki »

Moongrass, completely in isolation what's your Kmd read? Like, if you remove your reads on myself and DDL, is he still town? I'm just covering all bases here.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 am

Post by OkaPoka »

This is silly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor