Mini 2052: Downtown Train Mafia - Game Over!

Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 340, Allomancer wrote:Well nothing really's gonna get done with the only wagon being on TGP while TGP is on V/LA, so there's that.
Yes, there's that.
VOTE: Allomancer
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:26 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 343, Allomancer wrote:I mean we theoretically can, but right now, as I've said before, I don't find TGP particularly scummy and while he's not posting because he is v/la he'll stay that way.
Do you mean that I'll continue to not post after my VLA is over? Why would I do that? And also, even though I'm not posting a lot, I'm still more active than some. I haven't disappeared from the game completely.
In post 342, brassherald wrote:What, we can't move on someone who's VLA now? I know what to do in all my scum games with Allo
I think unfortunately my V/LA is delaying the game. I'm sorry, and I'm really trying to fix that, but I don't think there's a ton I can do - I think we all agree that sometimes, you need to put your IRL health over your mafia life.
In post 345, Robert2424 wrote:This is Painful, if you want something done, do it yourself.

Vote Brass
In post 346, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: brass
So this is giving me scummy vibes and really seeming a bit odd. I don't recall either of them expressing suspicion of brass, so barring them being neighbors/masons (daytalk?) and having learned something we don't know, why would they both vote someone they didn't say was scummy before, one after the other, without explanation?
In post 350, Munchmellow wrote:
In post 340, Allomancer wrote:Well nothing really's gonna get done with the only wagon being on TGP while TGP is on V/LA, so there's that.
Yes, there's that.
What do you see out of this vote? Allo seems towny to me, but you said he straw-maned RCE? However, you weren't going to vote him because you wanted to vote me, but had second thoughts about putting someone on V/LA at L-1?
What happened?

This seems to me like another backtrack to me on .
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 351, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 343, Allomancer wrote:I mean we theoretically can, but right now, as I've said before, I don't find TGP particularly scummy and while he's not posting because he is v/la he'll stay that way.
Do you mean that I'll continue to not post after my VLA is over? Why would I do that? And also, even though I'm not posting a lot, I'm still more active than some. I haven't disappeared from the game completely.
No, I meant that I currently don't find you scummy. Currently, you're not posting often because of you're v/la, so I'm obviously not going to start scumreading you until after your v/la when you pick up the posting.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 352, Allomancer wrote:
No, I meant that I currently don't find you scummy. Currently, you're not posting often because of you're v/la, so I'm obviously not going to start scumreading you until after your v/la when you pick up the posting.
Legitimately, this is the first time I understood what you meant. I don't know about anyone else but I was super confused, thus my sarcastic comment earlier and no follow up
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 351, TheGoldenParadox wrote:What do you see out of this vote? Allo seems towny to me, but you said he straw-maned RCE? However, you weren't going to vote him because you wanted to vote me, but had second thoughts about putting someone on V/LA at L-1? What happened?
This seems to me like another backtrack to me on 324.
You said you'd be back active on Monday - so like 36hours from when I posted or more. My hesitation about putting V/LA player at L-1was still there and I agree - nothing's gonna get moving with only wagon being on V/LA player. So I voted my next scumlean. Why do you find that wierd?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Agreed, it's weird you would be aware of his interaction with Allo, but pull the same thing with Munch. WHILE talking about it! That's weird...
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

@TGP not Munch sorry.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 342, brassherald wrote:What, we can't move on someone who's VLA now? I know what to do in all my scum games with Allo
I think unfortunately my V/LA is delaying the game. I'm sorry, and I'm really trying to fix that, but I don't think there's a ton I can do - I think we all agree that sometimes, you need to put your IRL health over your mafia life.
In post 345, Robert2424 wrote:This is Painful, if you want something done, do it yourself.

Vote Brass
In post 346, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: brass
So this is giving me scummy vibes and really seeming a bit odd. I don't recall either of them expressing suspicion of brass, so barring them being neighbors/masons (daytalk?) and having learned something we don't know, why would they both vote someone they didn't say was scummy before, one after the other, without explanation?
In post 350, Munchmellow wrote:
Yes, there's that.
What do you see out of this vote? Allo seems towny to me, but you said he straw-maned RCE? However, you weren't going to vote him because you wanted to vote me, but had second thoughts about putting someone on V/LA at L-1?
What happened?

This seems to me like another backtrack to me on .
Nothing has changed, I want activity. Nobody willing to do something, so I vote for the person with the most posts in the game.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

Votecount:

RCEnigma: 1 (Allomancer)
TheGoldenParadox: 3 (Bambi Jay, Brassherald, Darth Vader)

Munchmellow: 1 (TheGoldenParadox)
Bambi Jay: 1 (Amor)
Allomancer: 1 (RCEnigma, Munchmellow)
Brassherald: 2 (Robert2424, Northsidegal)

Not Voting:

Leading Wagons are in bold.

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

The following players have yet to post and will be prodded if they do not post before the next votecount: Bambi Jay, Brassherald,

TheGoldenParadox is V/LA until monday.

Day 1 ends on Wednesday, January 23rd at 6:00 PM PST, or 3 days, 20 hours and 57 minutes from this post.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Hey Amor, any reason why having your vote still parked on me is a wonderful idea?
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:29 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: Allomancer decided I don't like his interactions with the TGP wagon
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 358, Lady Angel wrote:Allomancer: 1 (RCEnigma, Munchmellow)
@Mod this can't be right.

It's not. Fixed as of the next votecount. ~ LA
Last edited by Lady Angel on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Amor »

In post 359, Bambi Jay wrote:Hey Amor, any reason why having your vote still parked on me is a wonderful idea?
Because I think that you're most likely to be scum, and am not convinced by the current wagons?
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Robert2424 »

@Amor, then what are your thoughts on everyone else, including me.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

Votecount:

RCEnigma: 1 (Allomancer)
TheGoldenParadox: 2 (Bambi Jay, Darth Vader)
Munchmellow: 1 (TheGoldenParadox)
Bambi Jay: 1 (Amor)
Allomancer: 3 (RCEnigma, Munchmellow, Brassherald)
Brassherald: 2 (Robert2424, Northsidegal)

Not Voting:

Leading Wagons are in bold.

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

The following players have yet to post and will be prodded if they do not post before the next votecount: Darth Vader, RCEnigma, Munchmellow, Northsidegal

TheGoldenParadox is V/LA until monday.

Day 1 ends on Wednesday, January 23rd at 6:00 PM PST, or 2 days, 23 hours and 51 minutes from this post.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 357, Robert2424 wrote:Nothing has changed, I want activity. Nobody willing to do something, so I vote for the person with the most posts in the game.
Why vote the player with the most posts? If you want activity, doesn't it make sense to vote the player with the least posts?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Allomancer »

Robert just gets worse looking back.

Vote Brass
This made no sense. brassherald's previous post was asking me about the whole miscommunication about TGP being V/LA.
In post 347, Amor wrote:You two have only mentioned having light suspicion of Brass before -- is there something that made you more certain?
He never answered this either.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Allomancer »

VOTE: Robert2424
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Darth Vader
Darth Vader
Townie
Darth Vader
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Darth Vader »

Spoiler:
In post 115, Allomancer wrote:VOTE: Robert2424

Don't post if you're not going to contribute to the game. Most of your posts are unproductive.
In post 241, Allomancer wrote:Looked at TGP's iso and I don't see anything wrong with it
In post 264, Allomancer wrote:
In post 258, brassherald wrote:
In post 242, brassherald wrote:
In post 241, Allomancer wrote:Looked at TGP's iso and I don't see anything wrong with it
Let's try another approach, what do you see in it that is Towny?
I still want this.
I think makes a case.
I see nothing inherently scummy about the big L-1. If anything, it's good to let the town know when we get to that point.
In post 265, Allomancer wrote:
In post 262, Munchmellow wrote:Brass- Did not like that ITH. Asks a lot- why do you scumread that guy, why did you do that, post some analysis - but didn't see him provide any answers or analysis.
I disagree. Asking questions is actually very beneficial to town. Brass is one of the towniest here IMO.
In post 367, Allomancer wrote:VOTE: Robert2424

Okay, I'm rescinding my (much earlier) townlean on Allo here.
There's a consistent pattern of Allo discrediting major wagons throughout the day without any *real* reasons. He continues making vanity votes (RCE, Robert) without really making an effort to shift pressure onto those slots; I get the feeling he's making up reasons to have his vote in unproductive places to keep the gamestate from gaining momentum anywhere / deflect attention away from a wagoned scumbuddy.

There are other red flags in his ISO (shade on Bambi and refusal to vote; unproductive posts that don't advance the gamestate etc.) that others have pointed out too, but I think this should be a good lynch for today, and DVa agrees with me on this too.

~Auro
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Allot fails to realize what I want. I want a activity. I want people to post. Is it working? I would guess so compared to earlier.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:56 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 369, Robert2424 wrote:Allot fails to realize what I want. I want a activity. I want people to post. Is it working? I would guess so compared to earlier.
After some a response of "No, not really"

Especially since you seem to have not engaged on your own. You want more activity, try to start a dialog.

Also, do I really have the most posts in the game?
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Amor »

In post 363, Robert2424 wrote:@Amor, then what are your thoughts on everyone else, including me.
As I've stated before, besides Bambi, I think Munch and Brass are the most suspicious. Everyone else seems like town overthinking things. I would question why you're so focused on activity when the deadline is tomorrow.

As for the case on Allo, I'm not sure I buy it. It seems like scum would have tried to jump on at least one of those wagons.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:56 am

Post by brassherald »

@mod your timer is wrong.

I thought we had nearly 3 days since I was reading the timer
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:56 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 372, brassherald wrote:
@mod your timer is wrong.

I thought we had nearly 3 days since I was reading the timer
And, I just realized it is not a timer.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 371, Amor wrote:
In post 363, Robert2424 wrote:@Amor, then what are your thoughts on everyone else, including me.
As I've stated before, besides Bambi, I think Munch and Brass are the most suspicious. Everyone else seems like town overthinking things. I would question why you're so focused on activity when the deadline is tomorrow.

As for the case on Allo, I'm not sure I buy it. It seems like scum would have tried to jump on at least one of those wagons.
Does it bother you at all that, as you pointed out, the deadline is tomorrow and a mislynch is statistically better than a no lynch day 1 yet you remain on a vanity wagon?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”