Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

I can render myself voteless for the day, yeah.
When I was discussing my PM with the mod, I said I wanted to do it for D1 but since I never sent the action in specifically, he hadn't counted it and now it's been retroactively applied.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

Anyway, it did get people to react as if I had put an RVS flash-wagon at L-1 so it worked as (sort of) a reaction test. Dunno what that says about Chara and Enter, though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 165, Enter wrote:Really want to see a vote from almost50. Also this is intent to hammer about 4 hours after I get to L-1 again.
Listen, mate. I'm crazy and I know it. I am also paranoid in this game. It thus gives me strange ideas why you said that. Iirc, Varsoon is Voteless, so theoretically you may have been informed that a player in the setup is and was wondering if that was me. OF COURSE I could be way off the mark, but I'm just being transparent about my thoughts (something you will rarely see me doing at all) :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 172, Robert2424 wrote:Idk about Nirvana
How about Nine Inch Nails? What about Metallica? I would go on, but at this point I feel like Nothing Else Matters.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 170, Enter wrote:I rescind my intent.
Big surprise. :roll:
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 175, Varsoon wrote:I can render myself voteless for the day, yeah.
When I was discussing my PM with the mod, I said I wanted to do it for D1 but since I never sent the action in specifically, he hadn't counted it and now it's been retroactively applied.
Why would you want to be voteless?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Enter »

In post 179, Persivul wrote:
In post 170, Enter wrote:I rescind my intent.
Big surprise. :roll:
A haiku

You just don't like fun
Wonder if the cause is scum
We will soon find out
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 180, Persivul wrote:
Why would you want to be voteless?
Having a vote is a huge responsibility man
I wanna see how much I can do without a vote.

Why do you wanna know?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 182, Varsoon wrote:Having a vote is a huge responsibility man

Why do you wanna know?
I didn't see the point in voluntarily giving up power. After I posted it, I realized it probably triggers some other power, so if you're going to go voteless a day, D1 makes the most sense.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 158, Enter wrote:To people not taking this seriously, please put me back at L-1. I'd prefer if my wagon consisted of skitter, Varsoon, implosion, McQueen, and Robert2424, but losers can't be choosers, so I'll take what I can get.
no

UNVOTE:

i’ve never seen someone beg for votes as much. maybe his strategy really is to get us to unvote. congratulations, it worked.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:11 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 167, Persivul wrote:
In post 158, Enter wrote:To people not taking this seriously, please put me back at L-1.
Yes people, put him back there. The histrionics have become annoying.
don’t do it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:16 am

Post by mcqueen »

question; so if at any point during the day you choose to make yourself votesless, any prior votes by you are rendered null?

maybe I’m overreacting, but does this not sound very manipulative, especially late game?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 186, mcqueen wrote:
question; so if at any point during the day you choose to make yourself votesless, any prior votes by you are rendered null?

maybe I’m overreacting, but does this not sound very manipulative, especially late game?
In post 183, Persivul wrote:
In post 182, Varsoon wrote:Having a vote is a huge responsibility man

Why do you wanna know?
I didn't see the point in voluntarily giving up power. After I posted it, I realized it probably triggers some other power, so if you're going to go voteless a day, D1 makes the most sense.
didn’t think of this, was also questioning why he’d want to go voteless.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 151, Enter wrote:
In post 148, Chara wrote:Persivul needs to be lynched for calling Zito Papa.

Enter should do something besides try to accrue votes because i'm townreading his entire behaviour, but i also don't find it useful at all to actually catching scum. if we're talking about fostering meaningful discussion, having a single wagon is about as boring as it will get.
Gimme a minute, I was trying to do something. Mum, you're right though, one wagon sucks.

Join me here?
VOTE: Varsoon
are you joking?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 156, Varsoon wrote:@Chara: Didn't know if it was a joke for sure, but I was fairly certain that Enter posting but not addressing me felt like a hard dodge and I was curious why he was disregarding direct addresses when sitting at L-2 even. When I say 'tilted' I mean like 'tilting your hand' not like you were invested to the point of making mistakes (like how the phrase usually gets used) but it is similar--I feel like the way you're handling Enter betrays a confident townread there and I dunno why you have so much confidence in any read this early on. What's the deal?
i do have a pretty good townread there. if anyone is "tilting their hand" i'd call it Enter himself.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Chara »

In post 176, Varsoon wrote:Anyway, it did get people to react as if I had put an RVS flash-wagon at L-1 so it worked as (sort of) a reaction test. Dunno what that says about Chara and Enter, though.
UNVOTE:
you're right, that does explain things.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

Nah, I have to decide before the day begins.
And I fail to see how it's manipulative when I told you outright on D1 this is how my ability works. :P

P-EDIT:
@Chara: Howso (re: Enter Tilt)?
I wanna know why you're confident in Enter being town here. I don't get why the wagon exists or why anyone would hard-town Enter here either.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 191, Varsoon wrote:P-EDIT:
I wanna know why you're confident in Enter being town here. I don't get why the wagon exists or why anyone would hard-town Enter here either.
Enter wants votes on himself. he promises fun when he gets them. two and two make four.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

Mmm. Supersaint or Vengeful something?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 190, Chara wrote:
In post 176, Varsoon wrote:Anyway, it did get people to react as if I had put an RVS flash-wagon at L-1 so it worked as (sort of) a reaction test. Dunno what that says about Chara and Enter, though.
UNVOTE:
you're right, that does explain things.
No it doesn't. It's not worth giving up your vote for the whole day just to get a reaction test a few pages into D1.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 146, implosion wrote:
skitter wrote:also which game are you referring to?
also why are you townreading chara?
Diffusion of power.
I liked the questions it was asking/general method of interacting with the game. The read is not especially strong.
thanks, i was blanking on the game i played iwth town!you
i've not seen much ai from chara yet imo, that's why i was asking

==
In post 157, Enter wrote:Hmm... it's almost like I goaded people into voting me and then I wasn't surprised when they did.
why is this a thing that your'e doing tho?
also why are you townreading red tea?

==
i didn't like the lol-l1 (coupled with you disliking how fast the wagon built), but it makes slightly more sense in this context

==
In post 177, Almost50 wrote:Listen, mate. I'm crazy and I know it. I am also paranoid in this game. It thus gives me strange ideas why you said that. Iirc, Varsoon is Voteless, so theoretically you may have been informed that a player in the setup is and was wondering if that was me. OF COURSE I could be way off the mark, but I'm just being transparent about my thoughts (something you will rarely see me doing at all)
i think you might be scum here tbh

==
In post 186, mcqueen wrote:maybe I’m overreacting, but does this not sound very manipulative, especially late game?
how do you think it's manipulative?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 173, Varsoon wrote:Nirvana played sweet jams and hella grunge from '87 to '94--they definitely existed.
Not what I was thinking. I was thinking place.
In post 178, Almost50 wrote:
In post 172, Robert2424 wrote:Idk about Nirvana
How about Nine Inch Nails? What about Metallica? I would go on, but at this point I feel like Nothing Else Matters.
Vaugely Nine Inch Nails, and who hasn't heard of or heard there music for metallica. Some things never change it seems.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:45 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 191, Varsoon wrote:

Nah, I have to decide before the day begins.
And I fail to see how it's manipulative when I told you outright on D1 this is how my ability works. :P

P-EDIT:
No I meant it’s manipulative if you could choose at any point during the day to activate it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 195, skitter30 wrote:
In post 146, implosion wrote:
skitter wrote:also which game are you referring to?
also why are you townreading chara?
Diffusion of power.
I liked the questions it was asking/general method of interacting with the game. The read is not especially strong.
thanks, i was blanking on the game i played iwth town!you
i've not seen much ai from chara yet imo, that's why i was asking

==
In post 157, Enter wrote:Hmm... it's almost like I goaded people into voting me and then I wasn't surprised when they did.
why is this a thing that your'e doing tho?
also why are you townreading red tea?

==
i didn't like the lol-l1 (coupled with you disliking how fast the wagon built), but it makes slightly more sense in this context

==
In post 177, Almost50 wrote:Listen, mate. I'm crazy and I know it. I am also paranoid in this game. It thus gives me strange ideas why you said that. Iirc, Varsoon is Voteless, so theoretically you may have been informed that a player in the setup is and was wondering if that was me. OF COURSE I could be way off the mark, but I'm just being transparent about my thoughts (something you will rarely see me doing at all)
i think you might be scum here tbh

==
In post 186, mcqueen wrote:maybe I’m overreacting, but does this not sound very manipulative, especially late game?
how do you think it's manipulative?
See above.

If he could change mid day, he could vote and then take it away and someones planning to hammer and be like “lolsike” just seems like a way to bait people like he did today. This isn’t the case, though, again, see above
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler:
Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”