Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Lamees »

Auro (L-4)
: Lamees
Lamees (L-4)
: Succinct
Auro, Nako, rb, Egix96, Something_Smart,
Ruby Red
In post 2248, Auro wrote:Why am I scum? Because I'm trying to sort Nako and not sheeping RB? That's a ridiculous reason.
That's not why you're scum. It's just PoE I'm using. If it's not rb/ss/succinct to me, it can only be you and nako, and then one of red/egix. S_s can also be the third but less likely.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Auro »

Why can't it be Succint?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:40 am

Post by rb »

how are you trying to sort nako tho
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:42 am

Post by rb »

i think that

nako/red/SS is also viable

but i'm not scumreading there
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2251, Auro wrote:Why can't it be Succint?
He was willing to lynch ss and you. He was also siding with malakitty/bbmolla/rb, 2 of whom are proven town by flip. Doesnt make sense that his scum to me.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:44 am

Post by rb »

that's a fair point actually and i didn't really notice that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:45 am

Post by rb »

okay, so

you want nako/auro + red/egix?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Auro »

He was willing to lynch me because I'm town and it's a mislynch. Your argument for him being town relies on me being scum, and me being scum that I'm in your PoE where he's town.

Circular Logic, Lamees. He was siding with them ON lynching me, which is circular again, and YOU were his top scumread both times. If I'm town OF COURSE it'd make sense for him to be scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Auro »

And considering SS is in your townpool, Succint wanting to lynch SS - how on earth is that town?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2257, Auro wrote:He was willing to lynch me because I'm town and it's a mislynch. Your argument for him being town relies on me being scum, and me being scum that I'm in your PoE where he's town.

Circular Logic, Lamees. He was siding with them ON lynching me, which is circular again, and YOU were his top scumread both times. If I'm town OF COURSE it'd make sense for him to be scum.
The previous slot was leodanny who I town read too. Yes succinct was mostly trolling and pushing for my lynch since he joined the game, but that doesnt mean he is scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:51 am

Post by rb »

In post 2257, Auro wrote:He was willing to lynch me because I'm town and it's a mislynch. Your argument for him being town relies on me being scum, and me being scum that I'm in your PoE where he's town.

so what you're saying is...you and succinct are probably both scum and you're bussing? :D
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2256, rb wrote:okay, so

you want nako/auro + red/egix?
Auro + nako scum team. + 1 other. Probably red or egix
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2258, Auro wrote:And considering SS is in your townpool, Succint wanting to lynch SS - how on earth is that town?
Town wanting to lynch town doesn't indicate scum.
Since it's this late in the game. I have to form a base then PoE the rest. Want do you want exactly? A 100% proven scum case? So all scum has to do is not claim scum or scum slip. And they win every game?

You were on all town lynches so far, so either your reasoning is nothing to brag about or you're scum. So my reasoning doesnt need to make sense to you.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2260, rb wrote:so what you're saying is...you and succinct are probably both scum and you're bussing? :D
You guys are painting that I'm W/W with literally everyone, including my scumreads, so even if I manage to get scum lynched now I'm set up as the mislynch in the future. :$
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Lamees »

I'm working with what I got here. Sure, rb can be scum too, everyone can still be scum. But eventually I have to commit to something to progress the game. So while I could be wrong about rb (since my day 1 I read him as scum) I still have to make a decision and go for it. I feel he is more likely town because of the flips and recent posts.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Lamees »

Scum can avoid looking scummy easily. Does that mean they are town? Not sure what you are looking for here auro.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2262, Lamees wrote:
Town
wanting to lynch
town
doesn't indicate
scum
Since it's this late in the game. I have to form a base then PoE the rest. Want do you want exactly? A 100% proven scum case? So all scum has to do is not claim scum or scum slip. And they win every game?

You were on all town lynches so far, so either your reasoning is nothing to brag about or you're scum. So my reasoning doesnt need to make sense to you.
Circular again.
Wanting to lynch town is scum-indicative.

No, I want you to consider the facts.
  • I wasn't too fond of being on Dunn's wagon, I lynched so
    we didn't end up no-lynching D1
  • I wasn't being scumread by DVa, who's great at tone-reading me; was townread by DLA, and even Molla was coming around on me, NK'd.
  • I'm being weak-townread by Egix, who *lost* to scum-me both times and is super familiar with my scumgame.
  • I was being prob-townread by Ruby Red, who's also great at reading me and recognizing scum!Me.
  • I would've NK'd Red *obviously* as scum when she said she was gonna reconsider.
  • It's damn easy for scum to avoid mislynches because they have TMI; textbook scum strat to target someone vocal on a mislynch.
  • My exchanges with like, every slot are being painted as W/W, setting me up as a mislynch EVEN if we lynch scum today.
  • I've been taking stances and generally active this game, compared to a bunch of other slots.
  • I fought against very easy wagons such as Thor's in-game, with NO real incentive to do so - I could've very easily just "stayed off" without fighting it, like how scum stayed off Mala's mislynch
My defense isn't just "Hey I'm not scummy", there's a very valid set of reasons that all holistically point to town!me, and it should be very easy to recognize that I'm being pushed as today's mislynch (All 3 of my scumreads) which you're buying.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Auro »

Whatever case I make on my scumreads, you're going to dismiss it with "they're town you're scum lol".

If I say Succint has just been pushing shitty lynches and not taking any REAL opinions (which RB, your hero, agrees on) you'll say "Oh but town doing those things isn't town-indicative".
If I say RB has been scum manipulating and make a case, you'll probably say "Oh well I townread him, there's no reason to think so"
If I say Something_Smart has been silent scum pushing an agenda without really hard-committing anywhere, you'll say "Oh maybe he's scum but Idc".
If I say Nako looks more town than scum to me you'll say "Of course you'd defend your scumbuddy".
If I say Egix/Red's town you'll say "Yeah possible scum partner"

This is textbook confirmation bias, unless you're willing to consider me town and work out who could be scum, and THEN evaluate what's believable and what's not. And before you call me defensive, we need to get ALL three scum *without* a single mislynch in successive days - it's important to me that while I solve for scum I also disband wild W/W theories y'all throw out.

Engage in good faith?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Lamees »

You started that wall off wrong though. I don't see how town wanting to lynch another town is scum indicative.

You said I town read succinct and s_s. And that since succinct wanting to lynch s_s should indicate that he isnt town. How? How would succinct know or agree with my town read of s_s?

Your exchange with every slot isnt being painted as w/w. But thor/you engagement could be w/w, the argument I've seen against this is that there was no reason to wall post like that as w/w because scum were in a good position, and the wall war would just attract attention. I disagree with this. 1) thor/you engagement was very early in game. Before the lynch of towns witch hunter and the crappy no lynch. 2) you saved the slot from a lynch. And you always preach about how you'd prefer any lynch over no lynch as town. So what happened there?

Also you can make cases. You're misrepping big time here by saying my reactions to your cases.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2267, Auro wrote:
This is textbook confirmation bias, unless you're willing to consider me town and work out who could be scum, and THEN evaluate what's believable and what's not. And before you call me defensive, we need to get ALL three scum *without* a single mislynch in successive days - it's important to me that while I solve for scum I also disband wild W/W theories y'all throw out.

Engage in good faith?
This is what I did. I considered different players town and went off interactions and reads.

Which ends up as you and nako.

You are the one wanted to have conf town/conf scum. You tried to force my town considerations off as ridiculous.

I already considered you town, but ok let's consider you town again. Then who is scum?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Auro »

"Town wanting to lynch another town"
How do you KNOW the former here is town? You don't, right? Why can't I be town wanting to lynch town!Malakitty in D2? Also If one of your townreads wants to lynch another townread, there's a problem there, no?

You're acknowledging Succint/Me isn't W/W then? If he's lynched, will that point towards me being town? Where'd I preach that I'd prefer a no-lynch over a TOWNread lynch? Dunnstral was a null-slot - not my PREFERRED lynch, but better than a no-lynch. Thor was a TOWNREAD slot, a no-lynch was better.

I already made the case against Thor/Me being W/W, Thor never distances that way early in game and especially never walls and walls of it with no purpose.

Sure - let's talk about my towncase on me then, before we move to the scumcases.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Auro »

I didn't "force off" your town considerations as ridiculous - I said scumreading me because I townread Nako and didn't sheep RB is ridiculous if that was your only reason.

As I said, my best bet rn is that all scum are in {Succint, Something_Smart, RB, Nako}. Nako I'm a little weak on and hesitant on because of RB's push on her; but if Egix and Red see scum!Nako I'll give it more thought.

Which one of my scumreads do you wanna talk about?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2270, Auro wrote:"Town wanting to lynch another town"
How do you KNOW the former here is town? You don't, right? Why can't I be town wanting to lynch town!Malakitty in D2?
This is not what happened lol. It's on the same page dude, and maybe some on the previous page.

You said:
If succinct and s_s are both town reads, how can succinct wanting to lynch s_s be town.

That reads to me as though succinct cannot be a town read because he wanted to lynch another town read.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Auro »

That's because you said "He's willing to lynch Auro/SS" in your first line when I asked why he's town.
Yes, I'm saying willingness to lynch shouldn't be reason to call someone town; and willingness to lynch a slot you townread definitely shouldn't.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2270, Auro wrote:
You're acknowledging Succint/Me isn't W/W then
I acknowledge it's unlikely. Especpecially the part where he wanted to call you on your bluff, or something like that. Not impossible though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”