Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Lovebird »

Akarin I think is also scummy. This is an awkward post
In post 116, Akarin wrote:
In post 81, Eyes without a face wrote:That and my reasoning obviously does not lead to a lynch, as nobody would ever think "Oh, he's right. They have no avi so let's vote them."

Eliot is voting me for doing something they view as scummy, which could lead to a lynch if others listened to them.

Your vote was silly, but it was NAI to me. Eliot's looked like they're trying top build a wagon on me for real.

I would also note that Clemency had 3 votes on him before I voted, so if I wanted an easy lynch I should have joined his wagon instead, but since I didn't then your argument is clearly silly (see the underlined statement above), and makes Eliot's parroting of it even scummier.
I am NOT saying that Eyes was posting a case that would lead to lynch. This obviously isn't the case. I'm saying Eyes was getting on the Fallen wagon early, for a very minor reason (or no reason, which is the same thing), but if Fallen had reacted badly to early pressure and built up a big wagon then Eyes is already on that wagon before it looks opportunistic.

Additionally all the discrediting language here really pings me, especially as it legitimizes one of the votes on the wagon so as to not be
too
defensive.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 119, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 117, Akarin wrote:Her.

And what caused you to hesitate?
Sorry!

I finally thought my argument was a bit reaching, and I was really sleepy so I spent like 15 seconds on the question instead of taking my time.
Oh, this is towny
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 83, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: clemency

I'm bored and I'm going to fish for an L1. Wagon harder people
I guess this is towny too
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Lovebird »

Okay, good start :)
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

I don't like the way you're conducting business here, lovebird. You're asking lots of questions that make me wonder why you asked them. Asking questions alone does not make you towny. Analysis does. What is your vote on us for, exactly? What are your actual opinions beyond just the "This is towny, this is not?" Any scum can ask questions to look town, and I think that's exactly what you're doing here.
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

I especially don't like the vote because I happen to be the only slot pressuring you right now. To us, that looks like an attempt to set up an argument that we would be omgus if we vote for you.
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

VOTE: lovebird
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 130, Eliot Ness wrote:I don't like the way you're conducting business here, lovebird. You're asking lots of questions that make me wonder why you asked them. Asking questions alone does not make you towny. Analysis does. What is your vote on us for, exactly? What are your actual opinions beyond just the "This is towny, this is not?" Any scum can ask questions to look town, and I think that's exactly what you're doing here.
Huh? What questions am I even asking? I don't think I'm asking any pointless questions.
In post 131, Eliot Ness wrote:I especially don't like the vote because I happen to be the only slot pressuring you right now. To us, that looks like an attempt to set up an argument that we would be omgus if we vote for you.
Wow, someone who thinks I'm diabolical genius instead of dumb. Is it opposite day? :)
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

In post 53, Lovebird wrote:
In post 39, BuJaber wrote:The claim is stupid if town, it's way more likely to be from scum.
How is it stupid?
This is the question that pinged us.

If you’re town here, you should be asking why it is scummy, not why it is stupid.

1. It assumes the person is town, which is concerning
2. A Townie would be more interested in why it’s more likely to come from scum and
3. Because of this, it looks more like a filler question than genuine scumhunting, and combined with the naked vote on us along with the lack of reasoning of any reads, looks like someone trying to seem like they are busy without actually digging in to any stances.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 71, Eliot Ness wrote:
In post 55, Clemency wrote:
In post 39, BuJaber wrote:The claim is stupid if town, it's way more likely to be from scum.
How is it stupid?
^
if its stupid as town, wouldnt that make it stupid as scum too?
Can we get a response to this, lovebird? If you are town, it would be more likely for you to ask questions about why the claim is more likely to be from scum than how it is stupid.
I thought this was a weird question and felt like voting you
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 134, Eliot Ness wrote:
How is it stupid?
This is the question that pinged us.

If you’re town here, you should be asking why it is scummy, not why it is stupid.

1. It assumes the person is town, which is concerning
2. A Townie would be more interested in why it’s more likely to come from scum and
Lol. He says why it's scummy. It's scummy because it would be stupid as town. So, I ask how it's stupid as town :)
Because of this, it looks more like a filler question than genuine scumhunting, and combined with the naked vote on us along with the lack of reasoning of any reads, looks like someone trying to seem like they are busy without actually digging in to any stances.
Hm, sounds familiar :?
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

Thats not at all how I read it but he can weigh in on that.

And what do you mean sounds familiar? Why be coy? Just say what you want to say.
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

In post 135, Lovebird wrote:
In post 71, Eliot Ness wrote:
In post 55, Clemency wrote:
How is it stupid?
^
if its stupid as town, wouldnt that make it stupid as scum too?
Can we get a response to this, lovebird? If you are town, it would be more likely for you to ask questions about why the claim is more likely to be from scum than how it is stupid.
I thought this was a weird question and felt like voting you
Why not wait until we clarify to vote?

A question you want clarified was more deserving of a vote than any of the other stuff you pointed out?

Also I don’t like how you tried to just undercut your own intellegence to downplay our argument
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 138, Eliot Ness wrote:Why not wait until we clarify to vote?
Why would I?

It's just one vote, idk why it bothers you so much.
A question you want clarified was more deserving of a vote than any of the other stuff you pointed out?

Also I don’t like how you tried to just undercut your own intellegence to downplay our argument
Deserving of a vote? Idk. I felt like you were a good vote though. Doesn't have to be for stuff you've already said.

And, I'm not undercutting my own intelligence. Read what I said again :)

Just a change of pace to see someone say that.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 130, Eliot Ness wrote:You're asking lots of questions that make me wonder why you asked them.
Btw, you said this. Any other questions I'm asking, or just that one? :)
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

The vote on me in isolation isn’t what bothers me, figured you might go there. Eyes vote on us didn’t bother me. The context matters and I think you know that, given that our discussion has been more focused on the context than a reaction to the vote itself.

I think the other question was just paired with the vote, wasn’t great but I don’t find AI in that.
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

In post 139, Lovebird wrote:
In post 138, Eliot Ness wrote:Why not wait until we clarify to vote?
Why would I?

It's just one vote, idk why it bothers you so much.

Deserving of a vote? Idk. I felt like you were a good vote though.
Doesn't have to be for stuff you've already said.

And, I'm not undercutting my own intelligence. Read what I said again :)

Just a change of pace to see someone say that.
Clarify the boldest?
Eliot Ness
Eliot Ness
Townie
Eliot Ness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Eliot Ness »

In post 137, Eliot Ness wrote:Thats not at all how I read it but he can weigh in on that.

And what do you mean sounds familiar? Why be coy? Just say what you want to say.
Also would you like to expand on “sounds familiar”

Felt like needless shade.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by rb »

In post 125, Lovebird wrote:Rb what do you think of this?

VOTE: Elliot
at first i preferred akarin, but after this page i also like this

VOTE: Elliot
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Their argument is just as contrived as everything else that's happened so far
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 115, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 104, rb wrote:is flubber bad enough to do this as scum
You know my scum game
one game isn't knowledge

plus you know that i know

i don't consider it relevant
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 92, Sashaddin wrote:Speaking of Akarin, I almost voted for him last night, because of and 27. I finally didn't and it cost me a prod :(
Can you explain this better? I just don't understand if it's a joke, and if it's not... well then I don't get it at all.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 116, Akarin wrote:
In post 81, Eyes without a face wrote:That and my reasoning obviously does not lead to a lynch, as nobody would ever think "Oh, he's right. They have no avi so let's vote them."

Eliot is voting me for doing something they view as scummy, which could lead to a lynch if others listened to them.

Your vote was silly, but it was NAI to me. Eliot's looked like they're trying top build a wagon on me for real.

I would also note that Clemency had 3 votes on him before I voted, so if I wanted an easy lynch I should have joined his wagon instead, but since I didn't then your argument is clearly silly (see the underlined statement above), and makes Eliot's parroting of it even scummier.
I am NOT saying that Eyes was posting a case that would lead to lynch. This obviously isn't the case.
I'm saying Eyes was getting on the Fallen wagon early, for a very minor reason (or no reason, which is the same thing), but if Fallen had reacted badly to early pressure and built up a big wagon then Eyes is already on that wagon before it looks opportunistic.

Additionally all the discrediting language here really pings me, especially as it legitimizes one of the votes on the wagon so as to not be
too
defensive.
I'm having trouble reading Eyes and Akarin atm, but, I don't quite like this post. The bolded section just seems too out-there to really push someone for.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 130, Eliot Ness wrote:I don't like the way you're conducting business here, lovebird. You're asking lots of questions that make me wonder why you asked them. Asking questions alone does not make you towny. Analysis does. What is your vote on us for, exactly? What are your actual opinions beyond just the "This is towny, this is not?" Any scum can ask questions to look town, and I think that's exactly what you're doing here.
I mostly agree with this. I'm getting weird vibes from Lovebird, especially this:
In post 122, Lovebird wrote:Idk what to think of your response yet. Not towny also wanting to have my townreads, but not scummy trying to doubt my townreads. Maybe you're scum and I scumread a buddy? Probably not
just feels off. A simple, "this is not scummy, but not necessarily basis for a townread, either" would have sufficed. Why insinuate I'm defending a buddy? Clearly, I just wanted to push you for reads that had no explanation/ didn't make sense.

Return to “Completed Open Games”