[1] Enter:
BrightEyedFish

[2] Not Voting:
Varsoon, Robert2424

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-01 18:00:00)

Spoiler:
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 425, Xtoxm wrote:mimic
Hey wait last time I visited this page, there wasn't a VC here, it was this post
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Varsoon »

AND THAT'S WHAT PLAYING PREY IS LIKE
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 422, Varsoon wrote:Don't recall skittles at all.

A50's tone, I think. That cheekiness. Maybe it's just how A50 posts. I also wonder if that dude's 50 or older yet and if when he does turn 50, he'll make a new account since he won't be almost 50 any longer.
I am "Over 50" now, but I hate to quit on the handle that got all the hype associated with.
having said that, I do have a couple of outed alts, and I may or may not have other alts that are not outed yet. (The outed alts are: AP (a cheeky troll impersonating Austin Powers) and Judge Joseph Dredd (You know I'm a fan of Mr. I AM THE LAW, aka Sly).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 417, Varsoon wrote:Enter, what makes you so sure RedTea is town here
Are ya'll secret-fakeSons too?
I went over it earlier, some of it has to do with stuff in the hood.

But in essence, yes.
In post 418, Elbirn wrote:
In post 411, Enter wrote: and your scum read on redtea is... she's too verbose? Ouch.
My scumread isn't because she's "verbose", that's not what I said. It's because she is talking a lot, but she is not saying anything. Which is a very different thing.
In post 413, Enter wrote:Honestly I don't like that your reads seem to boil down to : "I don't feel good" and I'd really like more explanations on everything, because what you've got is pretty lacking, but I'll be nice and start with specifics.

Please explain your implosion town read.

Also your chara town read.
Nah lol, I play by sense of smell and I've given you gold considering I just got here. Implosion and Chara are both visibly townie folk. Thats it. Reading them gave me good feelings in my tummy.

And as for you, I was trying to give you some benefit of the doubt in my reads, actually, and that you turned that into a vote on me is like what are you doing? It's kind of exactly my problem with you when I say we don't ~vibe~, I can't tell if your reads are bad and all of your hot-takes are bad because you're scum, or if you're just really enthusiastically and aggressively wrong. Maybe I'm not correct to think this way but I townread people who come to similar conclusions and when other players don't have my conclusions I'm then wondering why their thought process is so different from mine. Reading you in this thread thus far has consisted of me scratching my head and wondering what planet you hail from, and whether our differences are alignment based or play style based.
Sense of smell = I don't feel good

But whatever. I don't think it's playstyle I think we're aligned differently. Also if you read me from earlier, the only reason I said not to vote you was cuz your slot wasn't active, and now your slot is active, so I don't feel bad putting my vote on you. Especially because you keep reading the wrong people as town.

Still, if you would explain why you think Implosion is town, I'd be a big fan of you doing that, because I don't necessarily see what he's done at all.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 381, Varsoon wrote:Lol BEF
I am voteless
D for reading comprehension
In post 383, Varsoon wrote:So I take you haven't read the thread, BEF?
What could I do to convince you to read it and give reads?
Would you do it for a BEFFY snack?
How'about TWO BEFFY snacks?
In post 384, Varsoon wrote:If you catch up, I can hook you up with twelve fascinating issues of Zoobooks, including the elephants issue as a gift plus a colorful collection of animal stickers and the tiger poster.

That's right.

Catch up now and send learning and fun to a child you love.
In post 395, Elbirn wrote:
In post 379, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 377, Varsoon wrote:We need to consolidate wagons, homies.
Move your vote to someone and start helping with consolidation. What are you waiting for?
Aw I wanted to say this

Your saying this while not voting anyone isnt a good look, cool cat. Can you give me some reads to chew on at least, wheres your head at?
@Varsoon

Why give me all that shade and completely ignore Elbrin on the same issue?

I mean, you went really out of your way to shit on me and Elbrin's comments don't register???
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 397, Almost50 wrote:@mcqueen: I'm gonna say something stupid and likely to hit you as scummy, but I will say it anyway: I don't want to lynch BEF regardless of his alignment. I've seen him lynched early often enough as either alignment I'd actually want him to be alive a bit longer in this game (as long as he doesn't fake claim or fake guilty anyone) :lol:
Don't tempt me. I'm "trying" to put those things behind me but something keeps motivating me. I promise I will try not to do it this game. Promise.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 360, mcqueen wrote:
In post 242, skitter30 wrote:i think redtea is kinda scummy tbh
can you explain why? I'll ISO him after I'm done, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts
i did already
In post 363, mcqueen wrote:
In post 276, skitter30 wrote:also i'm not really vibing the chara townreads rn
Why not? I'll admit I don't agree with them initially, but when I go back and read I always see where it comes from.
nothing they did really feels ai tbh? or like out of their scumrange? they haven't done anything that townie or hard for scum to fake imo and they agree that most of the things they've done are not ai so like i don't get why people are townreading them

i don't like their last few votes and i'm not sure i explicitly scumread them but i don't get what there is to townread them either

==
In post 370, Chara wrote:how is Almost asking me a fair question him pushing me? he was right.
idk
feels like a bad post, don't think i can explain better than i did already really.
feels kinda like he's defending and/or wk'ing minhyu and i don't know why that's happening
In post 373, Chara wrote:ugh. ms ate my post. tonight isn't my night. i'll continue that thought tomorrow. the tl;dr is i'm back townleaning Minyu but i'm not happy about it. and that skitter is still towny.
wait why are you back at town!minhyu?

==

varsoon feels weird.
idk if that's ai at all but just thought i'd mention it

==
In post 389, Chara wrote:
In post 352, skitter30 wrote:although slightly weirded out by him sheeping me on redtea like that tbh
why is that?
him sheeping me on a50 kinda made sense because he had asked for a flashwagon prior to that and then i voted and he followed me there. but i guess once i decided i didn't want to do that i'm not sure why his vote followed mine again? so i guess it kinda surprised me because i wasn't aware that he was townreading me strongly enough and/or scumreading redtea enough to sheep me like that?

==

@a50 how are you reading me?

==

hi elbirn!

i think you might be town
why are you townreading papa zito?

==
In post 411, Enter wrote:So, your scum read on me is... playstyle doesn't vibe...

and your scum read on redtea is... she's too verbose? Ouch.

Please point out where she's 3p hunting.

I gotta admit, I wasn't a fan of your predecessor (not really posting anything at all, tbh), and the fact that you entered and your reasons are all made up and your reads don't matter doesn't make me like you any more.

VOTE: Elbirn
1. the 3p thing has been mentioned by implosion already (and i maybe did too? i definitely noticed ti but id on't remember if i explicitly brought it up)

2. i don't know why you're not scumreading and/or voting me for voting redtea when i'm also pushing her and brought up the verbose/not-actually-saying-anything point like eight pages ago

==
In post 420, redtea wrote:I was hoping to comment this earlier but, the repeated mentioning of a third party was mostly an "open to possibilities" thing that I only took into serious consideration trying to get a read on a50. By that point I'd already brought it up a few times, so it does feel like I'm repeating myself.
Of course mentioning this doesn't change my standing.

Sorry for the nothing post, I'll have to come back to all this later today.
@Elbirn I understand the Chara read but could you explain implosion a bit?
i mean yeah but like we don't know whether or not this game has a 3p or anything and you've brought up 3p hunting repeatedly and it's kinda strange

==
In post 423, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: Elbirn
?? why
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 432, skitter30 wrote:@a50 how are you reading me?
I'm not. Reading you is easier on D2/D3, so why should I bother giving it a real shot today? And besides, I'm busy decorating my grave and stuffing my seat in the dead thread with lots of fresh potato chips and apple juice to enjoy watching the rest of the game.

P.S. If you're specidically referring to my vote being still on you, I've explained earlier that there's nothing wrong in being lazy to unvote when I don't have a new voting target to push and your wagon being literally a vanity wagon with just one vote on you (unless my voting powers are proportional with my age, in which case I should always be a double to you or even treble voter to someone like Creature). :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 432, skitter30 wrote:wait why are you back at town!minhyu?
my own original reasoning, i realized i was being a hypocrite with that vote. was in the post before it got eaten, sorry.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 422, Varsoon wrote:Don't recall skittles at all.

A50's tone, I think. That cheekiness. Maybe it's just how A50 posts. I also wonder if that dude's 50 or older yet and if when he does turn 50, he'll make a new account since he won't be almost 50 any longer.
he's no longer
almost
fifty. :>

and it's how he posts. i thought you had more moderator experience with Almost than this though, his tone is usally pretty standard across his games.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 409, Elbirn wrote:4. BEF exists in a nebulous realm below town but above feeling nothing, and I only took him out of my town list because I read Chara describe his reaction to Enter's vote as awkward/bad and then I felt self conscious about being wrong and removed him. *emphatic nodding*
i don't believe i've ever identified with a reason for a read as i am right now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Chara »

can someone who's been saying that redtea is talking a lot without saying anything (skitter or elbirn is who i remember) give me a post where she's doing that and explain it? because i've gone through her iso looking for it and i'm not sure what you mean.
being scum who talks a lot but doesn't really say anything... it sounds good, but how often is it scum doing that in order to fake engagement, and how often is it a person with a tendency to circle words around?

also Elbirn can freely pocket me, i'm sold.
it's true that i haven't done much objectively AI (and skitter's paranoia still feels more real than notl) but it's also true i exude a towny miasma at all times. the Zito townread is interesting though, if only for its strength.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Chara »

mcqueen might be my most confident townread and i need to examine why. i remember feeling strongly about it while browsing at work but i need to re-ISO.

kind of echoing skitter's Varsoon bad vibes.

was ISOing Zito and i can't remember if Enter replied to . if not, i'd like to see that.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Enter »

1. the 3p thing has been mentioned by implosion already (and i maybe did too? i definitely noticed ti but id on't remember if i explicitly brought it up)
Ouch. I must have missed that.
2. i don't know why you're not scumreading and/or voting me for voting redtea when i'm also pushing her and brought up the verbose/not-actually-saying-anything point like eight pages ago
Couple things:
1. It's the style of response, his is p matter-of-fact, he says she's scum. Yours read like it was pushing reads. I want people to push reads and sort people, because I'm almost certain you'll reach similar conclusions to me on most things.
2. His reads list... I almost completely disagree with at a couple p monumental points (P zito, implosion, myself, readtea, persivul, and BEF isn't even on the list) and I don't see good reasons for him to be taking the stances he does => his reads seem made up to me.
was ISOing Zito and i can't remember if Enter replied to 301. if not, i'd like to see that.
Literally the post below it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 437, Chara wrote:can someone who's been saying that redtea is talking a lot without saying anything (skitter or elbirn is who i remember) give me a post where she's doing that and explain it? because i've gone through her iso looking for it and i'm not sure what you mean.
In post 211, redtea wrote:I wonder why Varsoon was so confident putting someone at L-1 since, by that point, he surely must have known his earlier vote was counted? The mod could've decided that if the night action submission wasn't explicit then it didn't count, and would not have fixed the VCs, especially if he later tried to take advantage of the fact. Just a bit of a gamble. Mcqueen is right in that being able to go voteless midday is pretty manipulative, and while that was't what was intended to happen, it effectively did.
Feels like I've been thinking too much about this I admit, don't want to put a magnifying glass on a piece of dust. At the moment, I'm wondering what his thought process there was exactly.

What are Almost50 and Robert's thoughts so far? Other than passive commentary and band talk.
a post like this one kinda

like she went on about varsoon's possible motivations for the l1 vote without really engaging him about it directly
and citing mcqueen's opinion here feels kinda strange. like it doesn't really seem like she formed her own opinion, but rather that she's just just agreeing with something someone else said
doesn't really come to a conclusion about anything she's talked about here
asks questions about a50 and robert but when i push a50 or papa zito pushed robert she didn't really engage with that, makes me think that the questions are busy-work
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

According to my own personal stats elbrin is scum for being the 3rd person on the redtea wagon and I TR redtea, so...

VOTE: Elbrin
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

And a Varsoon/elbrin team makes sense to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Varsoon »

@BEF: Elbirn literally had just replaced in, you've been here since the game started and posted both before and after I redactedly became voteless.
Sorry if it felt like I was giving you shit, I just think it is actually fair to be critical of you for not remembering that.
Then again, as I've said, I don't even remember the whole playerlist so
That's why I think it's more likely you're town than not.
When I'm scum I am way more apt to keep notes, even if it's just mental ones.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:34 am

Post by mcqueen »

BEF, why didn’t you react to my vote on you earlier?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

VOTE: BrightEyedFish

I’ve grown a bit antsy with my vote as opposed to early game. Let’s hope it sticks this time
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:06 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 444, mcqueen wrote:BEF, why didn’t you react to my vote on you earlier?
What was there to react to?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 446, BrightEyedFish wrote:
A somewhat blind vote?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:51 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 447, mcqueen wrote:
In post 446, BrightEyedFish wrote:
A somewhat blind vote?
Ok. I'll bite.

Why the blind vote?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

I guess I’m overexaggerated how ‘blind’ I thought I was being; I agreed with Chara’s push of you earlier. I felt enough time had past that if I came in and made a vote paired with nothing else, you’d at least make mention of it.

The same with Elbirn, but it seems they haven’t been back since my vote. I still need to finish reading the lat couple pages, but from what I did read, I didn’t think he was scum. My vote on him was a reaction to sorting me as “I’m uncomfortable and he doesn’t like me” and I wanted his (counter?) reaction to me placing a vote on him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”