xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:03 am

Post by xwing »

In post 358, Slaxx wrote:scum
i wished we asked why before he died lol..

@JC: why sasha?
@percy: why bujaber? what do you think of gamma?
@gamma: what does your read list look like?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:04 am

Post by xwing »

In post 358, Slaxx wrote:I’m scumreading Sash again, especially if tchill flips red here.
ebwop, meant to quote above, was searching for "scum" while ISO-ing slaxx..
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 398, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Hey everyone, I'm back from my trade show and will get caught up later this evening.

I want to reread before I vote, but a quick search shows tchill never mentioned Gamma and Gamma never mentioned tchill, so that reinforces my feeling that Gamma is scum.
Gamma can wait. The cool kids are voting Bujaber.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 401, xwing wrote:
In post 358, Slaxx wrote:I’m scumreading Sash again, especially if tchill flips red here.
ebwop, meant to quote above, was searching for "scum" while ISO-ing slaxx..
I saw that as well, but TBF he backpedaled on that in the next post.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

I won't be able to get to a computer until later to make a bigger post, but Gamma and Roster are town.

Gut is that Bujaber is more likely scum than Sasha but I want to take time to look over things again anyway
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 400, xwing wrote:@percy: why bujaber?
He talks about methodology rather than employing it. Bunch of weak-ass semi-reads with no follow up.
what do you think of gamma?
Frequent lynchbait. I can't read her myself - ever, not just in this game. She's better for an investigation than a lynch.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:21 am

Post by rosterfoster »

K. I’m not insane. Yay.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:52 am

Post by xwing »

@dannflor, why bujaber and sasha for you?
===
i think roster and gamma are scummy, and i cant see what's scummy with buj and sasha from the top of my head..
will do an ISO read of them later tonight..
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 382, Sashaddin wrote:I'm thinking about this wagon and I see no reason for me to get on it. Maybe I'm re-living my previous game, where I couldn't read an (obvious?) scum Day 1
I called it! :(
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 407, xwing wrote:i cant see what's scummy with buj
In post 405, Persivul wrote: He talks about methodology rather than employing it. Bunch of weak-ass semi-reads with no follow up.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by xwing »

@percy yeah i saw your post, will take a second look at bujaber later..

@sasha: what are your reads now?

@dannflor: follow up question, why is roster and gamma town? they're my two scum reads..
gamma is hard to sort for me, so by virtue of being on my weak read side of things, im fine with her..
roster is scummy for me the same way tchill was, though on a lesser scale..like i believe he's set on me being scum because he's afraid to back out now..i think town would be more likely to reassess slots and i find it a bit hard to believe im still *that* scummy 17 pages in..
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Image @xwing Do I have to?.. I believe last 3 pages of fay 1 are very selfexplanatory
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

There's at least one mafia between rosterfoster and sasha I'm scumreading sasha more tho.

inb4 you are just omgusing.

preventive answer: no I'm not

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 334, rosterfoster wrote:Ok. I do feel as if I've been somewhat of a spectator, so I'm just going to do this from the start.
[snip]
@roster: why is your use of spectator here okay, but you found bujaber's suspicious?
In post 412, JunkoChan wrote:There's at least one mafia between rosterfoster and sasha I'm scumreading sasha more tho.

inb4 you are just omgusing.

preventive answer: no I'm not
nah i dont think you're OMGUSing..if there's scum between roster and sasha, i'd pick roster though..im only second guessing myself coz percy and dann (strongest townreads after slaxx) are not with me..if there was a bus on tchill wagon, it's roster..

and i really want you to articulate what you find scummy..i want to read it from your own words.. :)
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

ok

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 410, xwing wrote:@sasha: what are your reads now?
I like Egix and Percivul as town. Both make good arguments and reasoning, especially Egix in this game. Haschel had a good rep Day 1 and Flubber has solid points too.
Townleans are Roster( is reading good to me) and Xwing.

I think the scum must be in the remaining: {Junko, Danflor, Gamma, Bujaber}
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 413, xwing wrote:im only second guessing myself coz percy and dann (strongest townreads after slaxx) are not with me..
Percy, I get. Why Dannflor?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

well, based on actual facts, Percivul swinged vote from Xwing who was at one point at L-1 to
Tchill
, who at the moment had 0 votes on him, Xwing aggred with persivul pretty early and it doesn't make sense for any of these 2 votes to be a bus on a teammate who had 0 pressure so Xwing and Persivul are on my top townreads, now following this train of thought, why scum decide to kill Slaxx? let's do an ISO on Slaxx, he joined pretty late so it shouldn't be that long..
ok it wasn't, this is probably one of the reasons why Slaxx died, this is a good post from a dead town to frame or uncover a read on Sash, is the wine on the right glass or the left glass? I'm willing to drink it to be honest.

on rosterfloffer case I would like to think that he turned around intelligently once he fell into my reaction test, his response is sadly NAI but is more on the scum side, I think town keeps pushing for my head in this situation.

this reasoning makes for my 2 strongest scum reads

third in line would be Gamma who is an enigma for me, hopefully someone stalk them or something

rest are in the ok cool zone for now.

Colored for TL/DR

JunkoChan Towniest person ever.

Townreads
xwing

Persivul

Ok cool
Dannflor
BuJaber
Egix96
Flubbernugget
Haschel Cedricson

null
Gamma Emerald

scumreads
rosterforster
Sashaddin

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@salsadin shut up please

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

actually just die

VOTE: samahadin

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Uh yeah between slaxx's read, the wagon dynamics, and whatever the hell 408 just was,

VOTE: sash
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 418, JunkoChan wrote:@salsadin shut up please
So you want me to stop playing?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Hey, everyone! On a computer now so I can be a bit more thorough.

Gamma
- is a lazy mislynch in my opinion. The "too scummy to be scum" argument is usually WIFOM, but I think it fits in Gamma's case. She tries a lot harder when scum. Scum doesn't come into the day with #391, draw attention to themselves, and then proceed to do... nothing. In general, Gamma's kinda lame early game questioning fits my experience with her town meta, it's how she tries to get herself into the game. Also, there's NO reason as scum in #181 to go after Persivul when there are a few strong wagons going already on (presumably) town, it just draws attention to himself. This isn't scum trying to drive a mislynch, it's town trying too hard. His subsequent backing off in #251 town pings me as well.

Roster
- I've explained some reasons I thought roster was town already. Slaxx thought the same! while we're looking at dead people's reads. He can also be town pretty much for #334 alone. I don't think scum goes, "hey this is my biggest scum read and a convincing case against him, but I'm going to vote my buddy who is in danger of being lynched instead." The attitude of pushing a wagon as opposed to a lynch he believes won't go anywhere is also a town outlook on the game. Scum!roster tries way harder to push Bujaber or literally anyone as a counterwagon to his buddy here.

Junko
xwing
Persivul
Egix
Flubber
Haschel
- I'm not gonna explain these town reads right now, they aren't in order. If you have questions about them specifically, I'll explain. I've already been over Junko, everything she's posted since then has been VERY town. I am least sure of my xwing and Egix reads here, but I still think they're pretty solidly town over the remaining slots.

Which leaves:

Sashaddin
- Conflicted about this slot. The fact that he never voted Tchill LOOKS bad, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's scum. A lot of his posts flaky with poor reasoning and awkward pushes. But, this slot also gives me easy mislynch bait vibes. #382 and #408 seem just way too on the nose to come from scum.

BuJaber
- Scum. Persivul has touched on this, but I'll reiterate in more detail for people who aren't quite getting it yet. BuJaber has 23 posts. A large percentage of them are dedicated to talking about how the game should be played and game theory rather than this game itself. This is a textbook way for scum to appear involved in the game without actually risking anything. Posts #86 and #103 are particularly guilty of this. They're thicc blocks of text that really don't say much at all and advance the game exactly 0%. Additionally, BuJaber mentioned Tchill exactly once to say he was null-leaning slightly scummy, despite the face that he was a driving wagon.

Let's look at the end of day VC.
In post 387, Mewtaph wrote:
[7]
Tchill13
:
Persivul
(),
xwing
(),
Dannflor
(),
JunkoChan
(),
rosterfoster
(),
Egix96
(),
Slaxx
()
[2]
Gamma Emerald
:[/color]
Haschel Cedricson
(),
BuJaber
()
[1]
xwing
Tchill13
()
[1]
JunkoChan
Sashaddin
()

[2] Not Voting
:
Gamma Emerald
(),
Flubbernugget
()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Looking at this, we can basically clear xwing. Tchill isn't going to be bussing his buddy D1. In fact, I highly doubt there was any bussing going on in a game of this size and on D1. Sashaddin MAYBE could've been doing it because of his awkward switch away end of day, but the smartest place for scum to be is riding the counter wagon, which was most consistently the Gamma wagon throughout D1. Who is still on the Gamma wagon and failed to even mention Tchill more than once despite him being the most prominent wagon in the game? Bujaber.

VOTE: Bujaber

Also
I don't think Slaxx was killed for this.
In post 386, Slaxx wrote:I would be very,
very
surprised if that claim was true.
This is most likely what he was killed for. It could be interpreted to mean that Slaxx is a PR that specifically makes Tchill's desperate claim very unbelievable due to game balance or setup. I think he was intentionally trying to draw the NK.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”