Robert2424

[1] Not Voting:
Varsoon

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-01 18:00:00)

Spoiler:
Mathias Kohl: Sarai. Come in.

Sarah Elazar: It's Sarah. But you can call me Chief Elazar... Matt.

Mathias Kohl: Mathias, please. Forgive me, but your name is "Sarai" in the file-

Sarah Elazar: We've been over this. My mother Americanized it. Will we be spending the next 59 minutes like this? Because we could cut it short right now.

Mathias Kohl: We've discussed your mother. I thought perhaps today we could speak more about the career choices that were... born of that.

Sarah Elazar: Serving in the military wasn't an excuse to get away from her nagging. Matt. I was just - restless.

Mathias Kohl: And you're better now? Not restless?

Sarah Elazar: I'm fine.

Mathias Kohl: Because your last tour of duty was the Evacuation, and reports from there-

Sarah Elazar: I saved as many as I could. For every soldier we lost, we were able to save a hundred civilians.

Mathias Kohl: Yes... tragic. Still, to lose soldiers under your command...

Sarah Elazar: The cost was worth it, in both lives and the unification of the region.

Mathias Kohl: Taking on a losing battle like that... not against enemy troops, but the equivalent of a natural disaster...

Sarah Elazar: It wasn't natural, it was man-made. It prepared me for here, Dr. Kohl. Because this station? It's the same thing, a disaster waiting to happen. We are well-trained and poorly equipped. The research is dangerous. Keeping secrets secret is dangerous. I'm sure you would agree.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 643, skitter30 wrote:yeah so like basically this should have been a thing like late last week or so? i know you know how to tell the difference between my town game and scum game so i was kinda confused why you wouldn't answer a straight-up question as to whether or not you were townreading me because while i wasn't really expecting reasoning given ongoing games, i was expecting a townread; i'm not sure why you've been vote-parking me really given that context either

also like 341 was really really really confusing given the timing? since that post was fake and pre-arranged basically i couldn't tell where you were going with this one so i kinda dropped it but yeah
Spoiler:
It's a bit complicated, but I'll try to sum it up: I try not to give subtle cross-reference to ongoing games. If I had given you an explicit TR here while we were "dodging each other" there it could've given someone a clue. Now I know Robert was on out team there, and Chara wasn't even playing there, but -as proven- some people like NSG may have been watching and getting ready to join as a replacement. I dunno if she's watching THIS game, but if she is then she would have easily been able to put 2 & 2 together.

Oh, and that's exactly why I posted 341 around the same time I did it in that game, so it looks like I am genuinely frustrated with you as a person and not a smoke screen in one particular game (but you probably understood why I did it, so I hope you didn't mind).

Also, I have a little confession: I sometimes like to be obscure on purpose for the fun of it. You know me well and you claim to have a 100% record on reading me, so I like to raise the bar for you a little and see if you're still up to the challenge. I only do this to people who -supposedly- know me well enough, like you, Chara and Dino. :D

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

fair enough
i retract my a50 scumread, he's prob town
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 645, Enter wrote:Sorry I realize I've been inconsistent as crap, but I'm dealing with a couple mechanics I'm really not used to and it doesn't help that this game state is very... strange.

@Elbirn
No I did make a mistake and thought you replaced Robert. I still thought your post was scummy, but the fact that you replaced Minhyu made me think you should get a bit more of a chance. You didn't rectify it to the degree that I desired, hence, I continue to scumread you.
In post 460, Enter wrote:UNVOTE:

I was actually really mistake. I thought Elbirn was replacing Robert2424.

I still don't like his reads list/explanations, but I'm not going to call him scum off that alone for the time being.

VOTE: chara
Let's go back here.
In post 475, Enter wrote:Didnt' realize deadline was so close. I'm down for BEF or Elbirn. Don't wanna lynch redtea.

VOTE: Elbirn
These posts were two hours apart, and I did not post anything in this time. Your reason for scumreading me again is that I didnt meet your standards of townliness in a very short time span during which I wasnt even playing the game?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 573, Varsoon wrote:You and I don't see eye to eye on BEF.
What do you think makes him scum?
I just finished a towngame with him so my meta there is a bit fresh.
Can you link this game?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78012

BEF was lynched when he fake-claimed as town
I played like crap that game but came around near the end so maybe I played good actually but ugh.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

you think his play here is similar to that game?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

that's not rhetorical btw, I would like your input
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 653, Elbirn wrote:
In post 645, Enter wrote:Sorry I realize I've been inconsistent as crap, but I'm dealing with a couple mechanics I'm really not used to and it doesn't help that this game state is very... strange.

@Elbirn
No I did make a mistake and thought you replaced Robert. I still thought your post was scummy, but the fact that you replaced Minhyu made me think you should get a bit more of a chance. You didn't rectify it to the degree that I desired, hence, I continue to scumread you.
In post 460, Enter wrote:UNVOTE:

I was actually really mistake. I thought Elbirn was replacing Robert2424.

I still don't like his reads list/explanations, but I'm not going to call him scum off that alone for the time being.

VOTE: chara
Let's go back here.
In post 475, Enter wrote:Didnt' realize deadline was so close. I'm down for BEF or Elbirn. Don't wanna lynch redtea.

VOTE: Elbirn
These posts were two hours apart, and I did not post anything in this time. Your reason for scumreading me again is that I didnt meet your standards of townliness in a very short time span during which I wasnt even playing the game?
Yep. I was still scumreading you, but my recognition of the time until deadline was heightened, and I realized I'd rather have you lynched than a lot of other people in the game.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 624, Elbirn wrote:
@BrightEyedFish

In post 441, BrightEyedFish wrote:According to my own personal stats elbrin is scum for being the 3rd person on the redtea wagon and I TR redtea, so...

VOTE: Elbrin
Do you have an actual reason for thinking I'm scum or is it just that I'm voting for your townread?
In post 442, BrightEyedFish wrote:And a Varsoon/elbrin team makes sense to me.
In post 520, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 519, redtea wrote:@BEF Varsoon/Elbirn is too obvious. Do they like to play with fire? Do you think they've slipped already?
I think the exchange between Varsoon and Elbirn were superficial and playful with the hint of an inside joke. Also comparing that with Minh's comments and his interaction with Varsoon, I sense a connection there.
Varsoon and I have played together several times, and there was a stretch of time a few years ago where I was practically guaranteed to sign up for all of his games. We also both have really nice shades.

Like I wish we were scum here because I've been waiting for that day to arrive, but unfortunately you're detecting chumminess, and not partner tells.
In post 528, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 527, Varsoon wrote:What makes you scumread Elbirn so hard?

And, really, a hesitation to townread any slot--can you go more into that? Even players like Zito and A50?
I want to think players like that could be Town but then WIFOM comes into play and I hesitate. My reads smoothen out as the days progress but right now I can't rule anyone out as Town or Scum.
I don't really know what to make of this alignment wise. Chalking *anything* up to WIFOM is my trigger, it baffles and upsets me to see people cover their ears and go "lalalala nothing is certain" and throw logic out the window. WIFOM isn't even an accurate buzzword to use here, just....literally play the game. Which you're not doing if you don't commit to stances.

I'm not asking you to have a set in stone read on anyone at this stage, but you have to think something about the gamestate. Who would you absolutely not lynch today?

Actually I just realized, you won't townread anyone, but redtea is a townread and that is why you're voting me? :?
Redtea is the townies vibe I have so far. But I'm still ironing out my reads. In the past I've let conf bias and tunnelling get the best of me and I've hit town too many times because of that. Maybe that's why I'm hesitant to conf anyone as town or scum 100%
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Can all 5 of you sitting on a vanity wagon, like, not be?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 660, skitter30 wrote:Can all 5 of you sitting on a vanity wagon, like, not be?
UNVOTE:

I still don't like redtea being lynched. But I'll ISO red and Robert and see if one of them pings me for a lynch today.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Also if you're still scumreading bef can you explain why please?
Show
Hiatus once more.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 660, skitter30 wrote:Can all 5 of you sitting on a vanity wagon, like, not be?
well i havent read the last 8-10 pages, but when the main wagons look shite, no i wont not
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by implosion »

Elbirn wrote:I like the words you're saying here, but can you give me a definitive stance on RedTea? Because reading it the first time I thought you were trying to say "RedTea is just like this, it's how she is, she has a tendency to say things that aren't actually meaningful blabla" which I took as some metaread or saying she's NAI or something or other, but then you keep going and seem to be pointing out obviously scummy things. My reading comprehension isn't helping me right now, what do you read RedTea as right now?
Note the post immediately before the post on her where I explicitly say she's scum.
Elbirn wrote:As for Varsoon, I like that you think the things you're thinking, but he's also a defensive aggressive sort and he just.. does things like this. Earlier I said I always scumread Varsoon? He always plays scummy and I never know what to do with it. But him throwing a fit over people questioning him is what I would expect from Varsoon regardless of alignment. I think if he's scum here, it's not because of his defensiveness. There might be a case to be made that he went about revealing his role in a scummy way, idk if he's town varsoon going for transparency or scum varsoon going for brownie points, cuz he could have easily PM'd the mod about the vote counts instead of making a show out of it. It seemed done in a way to look like he's being a goodboi, but he basically, if town, let scum know that he's a PR. Why?
I'm probably overusing the word defensiveness. It's more the way he's specifically being defensive around his claim. I might be wrong. It's not even that he's making a show about it, idk. Reactivity isn't scummy in isolation, nor is being defensive. That's especially true if Varsoon has a meta of being reactive as town. But what's scummy isn't the brute fact that he's playing reactively, it's the way that they're being done and the things that he's choosing to react to and the way that he's reacting to them.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 656, mcqueen wrote:you think his play here is similar to that game?
A bit.
I see him as town here the same way I thought he could be town there.
Only thing that had me willing to vote him there was that he claimed a role that felt incompatible with mine.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Implosion: Oh man I react to when people direct address me
FUCKIN WILD
Now keep walking back your hot take on me so you have plausible deniability when I flip town, you scumfuck
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Implosion
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 604, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 581, Robert2424 wrote:Why you trying to say my vote on Mcqueen was same reasons as my reasons as my reasoning for voting Redtea earlyeir.

Ok, let's go through this step by step.
In post 456, Robert2424 wrote:
Vote Mcqueen

Policy.
Here you vote Mcqueen for "policy." You're asked about what policy means.
In post 459, Robert2424 wrote:Naked votes are lack of effort and scummy.
In post 467, Robert2424 wrote:Because more often then not its a scum tactic, Happened in a recent game and I'm not going to change my mind simply cause you vote me. Surprise surprise who flipped scum that game too....
So here you're saying what the policy is and why. Note that you're continuing to talk about Mcqueen here. Redtea is not mentioned.
In post 469, Robert2424 wrote:I voted for activity, there is a difference.
Here you defend again. And again, no mention of redtea.
In post 581, Robert2424 wrote:Why you trying to say my vote on Mcqueen was same reasons as my reasons as my reasoning for voting Redtea earlyeir.
Now suddenly you're trying to say we're talking about redtea? Hello?

Explain why your vote remains on Mcqueen.
because he is my scum read. If you couldn't gather that so far.

Like Enter, I'm mainly busy playing KH3. So I'm I'm not and really shouldn't have to mention it when my vote was on somebody already. So since you still don't seem to be paying attention I'll keep that in mind in future posts.

@skitter, if you insist calling it a vanity wagon, if you want me to vote Redtea, explain the reasoning why he's likely scum cause he's a null read to me.

I mainly have 3 town reads atm. Implosion, a slight A50 town read, only cause he is half crazy, and elbirn.

BEF is mainly null, along with skitter and Redtea. Chara is also hard to read earleir I would of said town but I can't commit to it anymore. So she moves back down to null though if I had to go by gut, if I had to take a stance, very slight scum.

Enter is slight scum read for over eagerness. Papa for not paying attention, and mcqueen for policy and mainly spamming.

Varsoon is to hard to read to say any read on, in one sense I've found his posts a bit more helpful but at the same time I feel our reads are entirely different and wondering if maybe his posting is messing with me like A50 dose.
Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Implosion
I think I got everybody, but I'm on my phone away from my notes and going off of memory over a confusing game due to the players mostly.

Course I could be being thrown for a loop
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Persivul »

Not sure what the hesitation is on Robert. Read his ISO. It stinks. If you're too lazy to bother:

- RVS stage stuff, doesn't vote. Personally I generally don't read much into the first couple pages.
- over a day later he comes in, NOW just posts a RVS vote (he specified it's random). That reads as scum trying to milk mileage out of RVS because he's not sure what to do otherwise.
- band talk
- 2-1/2 days later, comes in with a prodge, by asking what a prodge is
- butts in to another conversation to appear engaged
- VLA announcement
- "This game is confusing. Unvote"
and following - Puts a policy vote on mcqueen for placing a naked vote, defends that policy
- "So why is there a wagon on RedTea after I'm no long on him....?" His vote on redtea was explained as random back in 152
- fluff with the mod
- non sequitur response to zito that goes nowhere
- "Soulread?"
- this is his one post that's more than a couple of lines. Now, mcqueen goes from a policy vote to a scum read, and he throws out a bunch of weak reads with no reasoning.

It isn't rocket surgery. He's doing nothing to scum hunt and advance the game. You can say that he's not actively pushing a scum agenda, and I'd agree, but in the absence of someone who IS actively pushing a scum agenda (I haven't seen one, but I'm willing to listen), this is a good lynch.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 669, Persivul wrote:Not sure what the hesitation is on Robert. Read his ISO. It stinks. If you're too lazy to bother:

- RVS stage stuff, doesn't vote. Personally I generally don't read much into the first couple pages.
- over a day later he comes in, NOW just posts a RVS vote (he specified it's random). That reads as scum trying to milk mileage out of RVS because he's not sure what to do otherwise.
- band talk
- 2-1/2 days later, comes in with a prodge, by asking what a prodge is
- butts in to another conversation to appear engaged
- VLA announcement
- "This game is confusing. Unvote"
and following - Puts a policy vote on mcqueen for placing a naked vote, defends that policy
- "So why is there a wagon on RedTea after I'm no long on him....?" His vote on redtea was explained as random back in 152
- fluff with the mod
- non sequitur response to zito that goes nowhere
- "Soulread?"
- this is his one post that's more than a couple of lines. Now, mcqueen goes from a policy vote to a scum read, and he throws out a bunch of weak reads with no reasoning.

It isn't rocket surgery. He's doing nothing to scum hunt and advance the game. You can say that he's not actively pushing a scum agenda, and I'd agree, but in the absence of someone who IS actively pushing a scum agenda (I haven't seen one, but I'm willing to listen), this is a good lynch.
Your trying really hard to paint me as scum. How far will you go to try to continue to twist what I say?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 670, Robert2424 wrote:Your trying really hard to paint me as scum.
If I were trying to paint you as scum, I wouldn't have said, "he's not actively pushing a scum agenda."
How far will you go to try to continue to twist what I say?
There are no twists. What I said was accurate.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Persivul »

Compare/contrast to redtea, the other wagon. She has fewer posts, but they actually have content:
- questions mcqueen
- interaction with mcqueen, pressure on implosion
- follow up with implosion, interaction with skitter
And it goes on.

I really don't get why anyone's voting redtea over Robert.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm anticipating another wall of random Chatbot words so I'll just point out here that Robert once again dodged my question.
In post 668, Robert2424 wrote:Like Enter, I'm mainly busy playing KH3.

That game came out yesterday, this game started 10 days ago, try again.
I mainly have 3 town reads atm. Implosion, a slight A50 town read, only cause he is half crazy, and elbirn.
BEF is mainly null, along with skitter and Redtea. Chara is also null
Enter is slight scum read for over eagerness.
Papa for not paying attention,
and mcqueen for policy and mainly spamming.
Varsoon is to hard to read to say any read on, in one sense I've found his posts a bit more helpful but at the same time I feel our reads are entirely different and wondering if maybe his posting is messing with me like A50 dose.
What in the world.

In post 661, BrightEyedFish wrote:I still don't like redtea being lynched. But I'll ISO red and Robert and see if one of them pings me for a lynch today.
Talk to me about redtea.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:15 am

Post by redtea »

Sorry catching up.