xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:46 am

Post by xwing »

In post 416, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 413, xwing wrote:im only second guessing myself coz percy and dann (strongest townreads after slaxx) are not with me..
Percy, I get. Why Dannflor?
dann has been consistently questioning everyone in this game and is not afraid to defend his reads..he's not the least bit fence-sitty..
In post 358, Slaxx wrote:I’m scumreading Sash again, especially if tchill flips red here.
IMPT:
percy already has noted this, but for the others, please take note that slaxx took back this scum read, as he misunderstood what sasha said..
In post 421, Flubbernugget wrote:Uh yeah between slaxx's read, the wagon dynamics, and whatever the hell 408 just was,
VOTE: sash
hence, im not too enthused about the above from flubbz..
why do you think sash is more scummy than roster/buj?
In post 433, BuJaber wrote: And I have never seen in my life a townie that builds up a huge case on their top scumread only to vote someone else before. So I don't understand your townread on rooster at all. It shows lack of conviction in his own case.
VOTE: rooster
im conflicted on roster slot..im leaning more on scum who bussed tchill..
im agreeing more on buj's case against rather than dann's case for town!roster atm..
but if buj flips red, i think roster is green..
In post 470, rosterfoster wrote:[snip]
Also, I feel somewhat better towards Xwing today.
Other scum may well be Sash, but also from Junko makes me feel bad. It would be so odd for scum to say something like that though, so IDK. Just why would a townie vote for someone they think's town? When they have actual scum reads.
why have you changed your mind on me, after i called you out on it? it only makes my paranoia of you stronger..
In post 472, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 471, Dannflor wrote:
In post 436, Persivul wrote:Let's get some intent on Blu. Assuming this goes through, I'm targeting sash tonight.
Junko, are you saying this post was meant for scum PT? Or are you referring to something else?
Could be, maybe I'm reading too much into it
you're reading too much into it, methinks..
also, thanks for your explanation on ..i believe JC is town, her explanations for town!percy and me are original and makes a lot of sense..though i didnt like the role fishing..

====
@HC @gamma, anything to say with regards to the recent developments please?

@buj: intent to hammer, please claim..

im against a sasha lynch, and agree with egix he's more likely awkward town..
i'm fine with either a buj or roster lynch, but dann is too adamant with defending roster so i'm fine with this compromise..both percy and dann are casing buj so spearheads are good..
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 475, xwing wrote:spearheads are good.
What does this mean?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:53 am

Post by xwing »

oh one more thing, i like dann's post regarding buj's overexplanation of reads [paraphrased]..i had the same feeling when i re-read buj's ISO..in my last concluded newbie game this tell was pretty accurate in catching scum..

@pedit: sash, i meant the ones who started the wagon on buj (e.g. percy and dann) are very townie, and i feel there's no scum agenda, so it's a good wagon to join fmpov..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:01 am

Post by xwing »

ebwop: sorry, missed that sasha already declared intent, sooooo consider me in the buj wagon in spirit as well..

@flubbz: what do your reads look like now? what's your opinion on sash, roster and buj?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:05 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 475, xwing wrote:why have you changed your mind on me, after i called you out on it? it only makes my paranoia of you stronger..
You have returned to Xwing from our last game. I'm still not overly happy (though this now comes completely from my gut to your start), but people play better/worse all the time, so I'm no longer convinced by the meta reasons.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:08 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 477, xwing wrote:@pedit: sash, i meant the ones who started the wagon on buj (e.g. percy and dann) are very townie, and i feel there's no scum agenda, so it's a good wagon to join fmpov..
You are missing someone from the start of that wagon...

But you scumread them, so that wouldn't work.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 464, Dannflor wrote:BuJaber, what are your thoughts on Sashaddin? You neglect to mention him in your list of scummy Tchill votes. What do you think of his activity towards the end of D1 and interaction with the Tchill wagon? What is your read on him?
I want a claim and an answer to the above before any flip.
In post 421, Flubbernugget wrote:Uh yeah between slaxx's read, the wagon dynamics, and whatever the hell 408 just was,

VOTE: sash
Yea this is a bad post and a good catch by xwing. "Slaxx's read" and "wagon dynamics" are both flaky non-reasons to join a wagon. In general I think I'm leaning towards Sash being newer awkward town, not scum, but maybe that gut is wrong.

One scum is among [roster, Bujaber] and I strongly think Bujaber. The other is probably among my town reads.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

Flubber was off the Tchill wagon end of day too. He never voted Tchill until he was basically forced into it to begin with. He gave intent to hammer but scum will do that to an obviously doomed lynch anyway for town cred. If BuJaber flips scum then a Flubber/BuJaber scum team looks likely actually.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 434, BuJaber wrote:Flubber could also be scum here because he was the only one that voted for tchill but then unvoted.
In post 435, Flubbernugget wrote:Uhhh

You do realize I had all of two minutes to hammer after the claim right?
Hmmmm maybe I'm confbiasing

I'll think about it.

For now I think Bujaber is still the best lynch over Sashaddin
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:28 am

Post by xwing »

In post 479, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 475, xwing wrote:why have you changed your mind on me, after i called you out on it? it only makes my paranoia of you stronger..
You have returned to Xwing from our last game. I'm still not overly happy (though this now comes completely from my gut to your start), but people play better/worse all the time, so I'm no longer convinced by the meta reasons.
how exactly? besides the meh entrance, i think i've played as i've always done..can you articulate it more please?
In post 480, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 477, xwing wrote:@pedit: sash, i meant the ones who started the wagon on buj (e.g. percy and dann) are very townie, and i feel there's no scum agenda, so it's a good wagon to join fmpov..
You are missing someone from the start of that wagon...

But you scumread them, so that wouldn't work.
i dont scum read them? in fact, i've stated they're my strongest town reads..i dont understand what you're getting at..
also, i've stated that buj flipping red will most likely make you flip green, havent i?
though i should also add that buj flipping green wont look too good on you too..
so far i believe you can town up better than this, but as you said and i agree, different plays for different games..and im not really fond of using meta..
my beef with you mostly was how long it took you to change your stance on me..i felt like it was a hill you were willing to die on, similar feel to tchill's stance..and we know how tchill flipped..

pedit: @sash: tell me how dann's not obvtown from the above posts..
anyway, im mostly unsure with {buj, roster, flubb}..
also unsure about gamma, but investigative should take care of that..
sash can be checked as well, though im leaning town on him, really..
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 484, xwing wrote:
how exactly? besides the meh entrance, i think i've played as i've always done..can you articulate it more please?
Well yeah I mean you have been recently. That's kind of what I said.
i dont scum read them? in fact, i've stated they're my strongest town reads..i dont understand what you're getting at..
also, i've stated that buj flipping red will most likely make you flip green, havent i?
though i should also add that buj flipping green wont look too good on you too..
so far i believe you can town up better than this, but as you said and i agree, different plays for different games..and im not really fond of using meta..
my beef with you mostly was how long it took you to change your stance on me..i felt like it was a hill you were willing to die on, similar feel to tchill's stance..and we know how tchill flipped..
Sorry I was trying to be mildly sarcastic. To be clear: I 'spearheaded' the Bujaber wagon, no?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:36 am

Post by xwing »

oh okay, i missed the sarcasm part.. :D
it's just that percy's and dann's cases for buj i can remember from the top of my head, yours i dont..
lemme ISO you a minute to find your case..
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah that post was horribly laid out. It was basically the same as theirs AFAIK. in the spoiler.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:47 am

Post by xwing »

In post 341, JunkoChan wrote:still interested in knowing why you 180ed so fast into a meh vote like Bujader right after putting tchill at L-1 this kind of interaction could say a lot if tchill flips scum I just did this same exact thing as mafia last game I played lol
i also thought this was a good case against scum!roster..
reading back on your posts, you were consistent with a scum!buj though, i'll give you that..
im not as convinced now of scum!roster, though im still not clearing him..kinda hard given my deep suspicion of him..but im trying.. :D

pedit: yeah, it's quite similar, and i do agree with your points as i do with percy and dann's..
what's your scum reads now besides buj then?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:54 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Primarily Sash (and I mean hopefully that's the scum team), and Junko rang a few bells, but nothing more. Nothing really changed since . I suppose Flubber and you maybe go on the same level as Junko, but I think I would need another flip to compare associations before I can have any certainty.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 484, xwing wrote:pedit: @sash: tell me how dann's not obvtown from the above posts..
I had a weird feeling from the start of the game, but his iso looks better to me we advance. Maybe I ran over his a little fast last time. Yeah, he looks good.
As for the hammer, eh, don't wait for me, go ahead if you want to. I'm waiting for Bujaber to come speak a little.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 489, rosterfoster wrote:Primarily Sash (and I mean hopefully that's the scum team), and Junko rang a few bells
If you think we're scum vs scum, I'll tell you I almost asked to be replaced since . I really find her offensive. If I'd been scum I'd probably have played along instead of underlining the situation.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 485, rosterfoster wrote:Well yeah I mean you have been recently. That's kind of what I said.
yeah i know, but can you be more specific, like how exactly? which posts from me did you like or find townie?

@sasha: fwiw i dont think you and JC are scum..who's in your scum radar right now? also, im not going to hammer now til bujaber claims and answers dann's question..see post
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 491, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 489, rosterfoster wrote:Primarily Sash (and I mean hopefully that's the scum team), and Junko rang a few bells
If you think we're scum vs scum, I'll tell you I almost asked to be replaced since . I really find her offensive. If I'd been scum I'd probably have played along instead of underlining the situation.
Sorry for hurting your e-feelings, maybe your replacement will be more interesting
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 459, Persivul wrote:How often have you seen scum actually quickhammer? Seems like mostly a myth in my experience.
I don't know how often, but this time she really got me surprised with the way she had done it.
You have a lot more experience than I do though.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 492, xwing wrote:@sasha: fwiw i dont think you and JC are scum..who's in your scum radar right now?
Junko since Day 1, Bujaber. Flubber a bit less than those two.
I townread/townlean pretty much everyone else for now.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 493, JunkoChan wrote:Sorry for hurting your e-feelings, maybe your replacement will be more interesting
Nah, I decided I wouldn't be bothered by a 17 year old japanese girl anymore.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Meh. Sashaddin vs. Junko is feeling more town vs. town.

(also you guys scum read each other, it's fine, no need for attacks)
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

-
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum