Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 709, redtea wrote:I know Zito wasn't asking me, but Persivul sounds like he's trying to lead people along, and using the pressing deadline to obfuscate the sudden push.
Would rather lynch him, actually. Decent SR on him anyway. This doesn't have to do with any read on Robert, for the record. This could easily be a bus.
VOTE: Persivul
More pending
contrasting redtea here who may have mad a subpar decision to try and start a new wagon, but is still happily open to the possibility of lynching Robert.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Enter »

In post 749, Chara wrote:
In post 746, Enter wrote:Please explain.
high stubborness and low survivability. it's towny.
He seems more absent and apathetic than stubborn and not really caring about his survival. I might be tempted to agree with you on the survivability thing if it even looked like he was close to being lynched, and he doesn't have that frustration I expect from a townie.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Enter »

Absence and apathy, BTW, are traits most commonly seen in scum, from my experience.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 1.21
[5] redtea:
skitter30, implosion, Chara, Almost50, BrightEyedFish
[4] Robert2424:
Papa Zito, Persivul, Enter, Elbirn
[1] mcqueen:
Robert2424
[1] Persivul:
redtea

[2] Not Voting:
Varsoon, mcqueen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-01 18:00:00)

Mod Note:
Reminder that no lynch will occur if a majority is not reached at deadline.

Spoiler:
Danielle Sho: ...wanted to check on you, Skye.

Skye Braxton: Just a Neuromod hangover. I feel... weird.

Danielle Sho: I can't believe you got modded for Alex's clown show at the Tulip.

Skye Braxton: Are you kidding? I've always wanted to play an instrument, but never had the time... It's so... it's like I can see the sheet music in my head... I feel like I've been doing this since I was seven. Besides... you ARE going to be on stage with me, right?

Danielle Sho: Only to catch you if you suddenly collapse. And only if you keep me from punching Alex if I drink too much.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 750, Chara wrote:contrasting redtea here who may have mad a subpar decision to try and start a new wagon, but is still happily open to the possibility of lynching Robert.
Where do you disagree with my assessment of redtea?

Do you think Robert really needs to care about his wagon so long as redtea's continues to be the top one?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Enter »

In post 750, Chara wrote:
In post 709, redtea wrote:I know Zito wasn't asking me, but Persivul sounds like he's trying to lead people along, and using the pressing deadline to obfuscate the sudden push.
Would rather lynch him, actually. Decent SR on him anyway. This doesn't have to do with any read on Robert, for the record. This could easily be a bus.
VOTE: Persivul
More pending
contrasting redtea here who may have mad a subpar decision to try and start a new wagon, but is still happily open to the possibility of lynching Robert.
redtea shows less survivability than robert.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't particularly think that robert is flipping scum but a lynch needs to happen and we need time for claims and all that jazz and the redtea one has been curiously stalled despite me pushing it like forever so

VOTE: robert

if this flips town i'm pushing like everyone currently on the robert wagon tomorrow - elbirn + redtea
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Enter »

In post 756, skitter30 wrote:if this flips town i'm pushing like everyone currently on the robert wagon tomorrow - elbirn + redtea
Did you mean what you said here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

yep
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Chara »

In post 754, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 750, Chara wrote:contrasting redtea here who may have mad a subpar decision to try and start a new wagon, but is still happily open to the possibility of lynching Robert.
Where do you disagree with my assessment of redtea?

Do you think Robert really needs to care about his wagon so long as redtea's continues to be the top one?
that's what i was referencing in my post, i don't think what redtea did was a
good
idea if scum but i can see an attempt to do something besides simply vote her counterwagon (which does not often help the scum escape the lynch on its own).
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Chara »

and i think he does need to care since redtea being the top one doesn't guarantee she'll remain so.
i also find Robert's tone a lot more stubborn even if he has less posts.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 756, skitter30 wrote:i don't particularly think that robert is flipping scum but a lynch needs to happen and we need time for claims and all that jazz and the redtea one has been curiously stalled despite me pushing it like forever so

VOTE: robert

if this flips town i'm pushing like everyone currently on the robert wagon tomorrow - elbirn + redtea
Skitter you know I'm town, shush. Believe in me. Believe in the d r e a m
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Enter »

So you're saying that you're mad about not lynching redtea, but if the wagon opposing redtea flips town, you won't push redtea anymore?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 740, Robert2424 wrote:Mcqueen is a policy, naking voting is crap and don't care what people say. It looks scummy to me, hence he's on my scum read.

@Persivul, I do have a question for you. Say you somehow do manage to get me lynched today, would it be Rocket Science that when I flip town, cause I'm going to Flip town, that it was you who pushed so hard to lynch a townie that you should be on the chopping block?

Still waiting for somebody to explain the Redtea wagon.
it's really this portion here that made me more confident on the subject. "naked voting is crap and i don't care what you say" is a strong assertion.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

? maybe i didn't convey what i'm saying well because i don't think either of you understood me

if robert flipped town i'd push: persivul, enter, papa zito and redtea
i would not push elbirn because i'm pretty sure he's town even though he's voting badly
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Chara »

it's also worth it to note that i just spectated a game with scum Robert. his scumplay wasn't especially strong and all of his stances were weak, it felt like he was more just trying to go through the motions. the emotion that's here is missing as well.
i'm not saying i'm metaing him on one game, what i did was read him here first, and then go and check the other game and find it consistent.

saying "screw you" to the majority of the playerlist (not in so many words but rather in action) is something i find fairly towny. i also don't take disengagement or apathy as scummy, Enter, seeing as i see town do it unfortunately often.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Chara »

In post 467, Robert2424 wrote:Because more often then not its a scum tactic, Happened in a recent game and I'm not going to change my mind simply cause you vote me. Surprise surprise who flipped scum that game too....
i didn't see it earlier, but i'm townreading this post too.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Enter »

In post 764, skitter30 wrote:? maybe i didn't convey what i'm saying well because i don't think either of you understood me

i would not push elbirn because i'm pretty sure he's town even though he's voting badly
Oh. Yes I didn't understand the first time. I follow now.
In post 765, Chara wrote:it's also worth it to note that i just spectated a game with scum Robert. his scumplay wasn't especially strong and all of his stances were weak, it felt like he was more just trying to go through the motions. the emotion that's here is missing as well.
i'm not saying i'm metaing him on one game, what i did was read him here first, and then go and check the other game and find it consistent.

saying "screw you" to the majority of the playerlist (not in so many words but rather in action) is something i find fairly towny. i also don't take disengagement or apathy as scummy, Enter, seeing as i see town do it unfortunately often.
Are you saying he does have emotion in this game? Because I don't really see it. Maybe a couple faint glimmers, but not much more than that - nothing that feels real.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:40 am

Post by mcqueen »

Chara what are your reads?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

i agree with fwiw

i really just don't want to end up in a 6-6 scenario with varsoon being unable to vote and a no-lynch happening

i guess i'm kinda at bad lynch > no lynch
Show
Hiatus once more.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 764, skitter30 wrote:? maybe i didn't convey what i'm saying well because i don't think either of you understood me

Pretend Robert flipped town. Push me now.

In post 765, Chara wrote:saying "screw you" to the majority of the playerlist (not in so many words but rather in action) is something i find fairly towny. i also don't take disengagement or apathy as scummy, Enter, seeing as i see town do it unfortunately often.
Can you give me the redtea case in your own words please?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 767, Enter wrote:Are you saying he does have emotion in this game? Because I don't really see it. Maybe a couple faint glimmers, but not much more than that - nothing that feels real.
i do, and emotion reading is one of the few things i'm confident in. and yes, scum can be emotional.
we can agree to disagree but i'll assert it's definitely there in the posts i quoted. there's an energy and a belief he's spouting, and one that doesn't seem directed to a scum agenda. i think he's a bad lynch.

mcqueen: i've been focussing entirely on the two wagons since i got back. i have a townread on Robert and a scumread on redtea. the scumread isn't as strong as i'd like but it's there and i plan to push it until deadline hits.

you're town, skitter's town, Almost might be town (will come back to this), Elbirn's town, imp is town. i see the arguments for town Fish but i haven't given him a good look in a bit and don't know where my read is. rest of the list is in reads purgatory until i re-orient myself.

i have very limited time so i'm focussing on what's immediately important.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Chara »

In post 770, Papa Zito wrote:Can you give me the redtea case in your own words please?
not a townread, and lower than a nullread. counter to a wagon i think is town. soft stances that don't commit and soft support of the Robert wagon.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

@papa zito

if robert is scum i don't think you bussed him; your push on him rn doesn't look like a bussing push

but if he's town you've basically spent the last few days corraling votes onto lynchbait who didn't actually do anything scummy while contributing to the resistance of a wagon on someone who actually *has* been scummy; i said this already but i find pushing someone day1 for 'lack of towniness' (ie as opposed to pushing someone for being actively scummy) to be incredibly suspect and how scum garner mislynches

so how i read you is kinda flip-dependant
Show
Hiatus once more.

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Enter »

In post 772, Chara wrote:
In post 770, Papa Zito wrote:Can you give me the redtea case in your own words please?
not a townread, and lower than a nullread. counter to a wagon i think is town. soft stances that don't commit and soft support of the Robert wagon.
Explain the "counter to a wagon i think is town," because if you mean what I think you mean, this part is laughable and that makes the rest of your case look flimsy and fake.

And as far as soft push on Robert, I'm not seeing a strong case for Robert scum either. I don't see a strong case for anyone as scum. It's just the absence of a case for me to read him town, and he's one of the people I'm not reading as town right now.

Also I refuse to allow a redtea push as much as it is in my power, because she is my strongest town read.
In post 771, Chara wrote:
In post 767, Enter wrote:Are you saying he does have emotion in this game? Because I don't really see it. Maybe a couple faint glimmers, but not much more than that - nothing that feels real.
i do, and emotion reading is one of the few things i'm confident in. and yes, scum can be emotional.
we can agree to disagree but i'll assert it's definitely there in the posts i quoted. there's an energy and a belief he's spouting, and one that doesn't seem directed to a scum agenda. i think he's a bad lynch.

mcqueen: i've been focussing entirely on the two wagons since i got back. i have a townread on Robert and a scumread on redtea. the scumread isn't as strong as i'd like but it's there and i plan to push it until deadline hits.

you're town, skitter's town, Almost might be town (will come back to this), Elbirn's town, imp is town. i see the arguments for town Fish but i haven't given him a good look in a bit and don't know where my read is. rest of the list is in reads purgatory until i re-orient myself.

i have very limited time so i'm focussing on what's immediately important.
I'm not saying scum can't be emotional, I'm saying robert is not.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”